Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 06:17 PM   #941
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makilaz View Post
i've posted plenty of things that haven't been memes, the fuck kind of callout is this
a (failed) reaction test
Old 06-28-2017, 06:27 PM   #942
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

note to self - write long posts in notepad first or something, thanks chrome
Old 06-28-2017, 06:29 PM   #943
the sun fan
FFR Player

town leans atm are below, not really in any specific order

Freezin- rage feels real, there was a comment in the early game about being pushed for doing shit; I believe he's a lot more likely to say it as town than as a wolf.

blind- I /could/ be wrong, and this is definitely the weakest town lean here, but him talking about weighing his paranoia on me vs his scumlean on Lar... idk. I don't really even know why, but I think its townie. Its probably the worst read I have right now, therefore its the most likely to be wrong.

flashflash- already said my peace. Its kind of obvious he's town imo.

Haku- prolly town? Could be a wolf taking a back seat but the contentful posts that he has made seem not bad and him quoting one of Xiz's posts saying that he thinks it should be a point of discussion is a decent look. I will reevaluate him after today, this is mostly a d0 pass.

Lar- Said my peace here recently. His posts were actually kind of pleasant before his entrance today, shame that stopped. I don't really think the tonal shift matters, him yelling at blind is a lot more townie than anything else he's done. I think as a wolf that I will catch him, so I'm not really worried about him.

Makilaz- Kind of in her own tier, I don't especially think that anything she's done is extremely townie, its more that when she and I have been in the thread at the same time, we've had some mini mindmelds, and I think her reactions and reads on how people are playing (sanzath talking about outing blues being scummy to her* and the recent flashflash debacle) feel more genuine than not. I could be wrong here, this read is more gut than it is logic.

*Sanzath is new, and he's asked me a lot of theory questions in private, so I don't think its abnormal at all for him to ask a question like that.

Speaking of Sanzath, I'm trying to figure out how smart he is. Even regardless of the answer, I do think he's the most townie outside of my town leans, but its not really for a good reason, and maybe it shouldn't be a reason at all; I need to figure that out rq tho.

Outside of my town leans are:

Xel
lurker
Manti
mellon
H&H
inDheart
Xiz
WV

I wouldn't really like lynching any of:
Manti (aorn ofc), raeko, inDheart, Xiz

Manti cuz 0 posts

raeko cuz internet stuff, she could be a wolf, I'm just pretty sure we can find a better lynch than someone who has internet issues and I don't really think she's done anything scummy

inDheart honestly its just because his shitposts are god-tier. He'll probably post content eventually, and we can read him then. I wouldn't touch him today. Obviously, he's aware of this, but the shitposts will eventually overstay their welcome, so he's not going to keep doing this forever.

Xiz its tricky; I feel kind of mindblocked on him. The stuff he was saying to flashflash is probably townie(????), but idk. I can't really read him anywhere near as well as I could before, which I've said a bunch previously prior to this game. I wouldn't really consider him a good d0 candidate.

that leaves:
Xel
lurker
H&H
WV

as a disclaimer, I don't think any of them are more or less the serial killer, I'm not looking for the serial killer unless I absolutely have to. All of these reads are based on who I think is or is not a wolf.

lurker, idk man. His posts aren't even bad. I don't really know why he's here.

H&H idk man. Not really done anything, I guess.

WV same thing.

Xel is the only one that stands out to me. His posts are basically a collection of nothing, which is more scummy for him than townie. Really reminds me of the past few times I've seen him wolf.

xel is p much the only person I feel good about voting for right now.

the fact that I feel so bad about my scumleans means that I'm obviously wrong somewhere; either in who I'm excluding from cosidering lynching today or somewhere in my town leans, idk yet and idc enough to figure it out on d0.

Most of these will be reevaluated anyway, but I do think a xel vote is a pretty good one aorn.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:30 PM   #944
the sun fan
FFR Player

I've gotta clean the apartment some; might post some later, wanted to get something productive done for you guys tho.

This weekend one of Pete's friends is going to be spending the nights here; will see how much time I have to play, but if my activity drops, that's why.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:38 PM   #945
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

thesunfan - the thinnest of town leans, there's been a lot of shitposting so i'm not ready to fully commit to one here yet this just got a lot stronger with that reads post

Xelnya - pretty much the same as greg, too much shitposting with some genuine stuff sprinkled here and there. more null than not

FreezinIce - moderate wolf lean. the defense of ffa bothers the hell out of me, as does the complete lack of callouts for the reads that didn't get expanded upon whatsoever when they've been pretty on the ball with calling that sort of thing out for others

blindreper1179 - null, i disagree with the MML read but there hasn't been much to jump at just yet

lurker - initially wolf for the sunfan bandwagon, has been doing good work and is moving over to the town pile

sanzath - null, not much has been contributed. there's been a good handful of posts but none of them have really moved the needle in either direction

flashflash account - everyone knows my stance, let's move on

Hakulyte - town lean, despite having an incorrect read on me. has been putting in a good amount of effort to progress the game

DarkManticoreX2 - where the fuck are you

MixMasterLar - easily my strongest town read. greg's post about the screenshot thing is something i completely agree with. responds well to pressure too

mellonxcollie - the thinnest wolf read, hasn't posted enough to solidify anything yet. if ffa flips red this read becomes lock wolf

Hateandhatred - null, 99% shitposts

inDheart - null, literally 100% shitposts

Makilaz - ohai

Xiz - the haku vote felt out of nowhere, was asked to explain it and never did. that's the only post that seems off to me, so mostly null but i could see this going town

Wayward Vagabond - pretty much entirely shitposts

storn42 - town lean due to interactions

i had to reconstruct this post after my browser crashed on me and i don't have the patience to go through specific posts again. when i have time/energy i'll run through some post histories and see if any of these need to be revised
Old 06-28-2017, 06:39 PM   #946
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Sunfam a whole lot of nothing and you're voting me but InD is literally pure shit post and you don't think he's worthy of a vote.

Are you fucking serious right now man. You can't excuse one if you won't the other man. You know that.

Also unvote because you all gettin dicy on lar and he's not gettin a random pile up of stupid because i'm memeing.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:40 PM   #947
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Is it because I have sprinkled some shit in or something?
Old 06-28-2017, 06:40 PM   #948
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Like I dunno, your vote on me actually feels half assed.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:44 PM   #949
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

something something about long reads lists on day one.

why does it seem like you are town reading so many people sunfan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 06-28-2017, 06:44 PM   #950
lurker
ur worst nitemare

oh is this a thing now
1. thesunfan- scum lean due to lack of commitment to the shitposting cause LOL not really
2. Xelnya- i guess town because of how he caught his own slip among other things, also he does far less as scum iirc
3. FreezinIce- towny but seriously wasting everyone's gaddam time and my patience is wearing out, expect me to reread him tomorrow if he does the same shit in a shorter day phase
4. blindreper1179- read unavailable at this time due to lack of information (should double check)
5. lurker- confirmed scum
6. sanzath- town, i like the amount of thinking he's doing given how new he is
7. flashflash account- effectively dumbtelling green
8. Hakulyte- town lean, i think he's putting in some good effort
9. DarkManticoreX2- who
10. MixMasterLar- scum lean for [redacted]
11. mellonxcollie- read unavailable at this time due to lack of information
12. Hateandhatred- pure null. memey and the whole "quebec crew would scumread me if i didn't insta" thing is bizarre but this is in line with what he would say irl
13. inDheart- confirmed town for commitment to the shitposting cause UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE AROUND HERE
14. Makilaz- hoo boy. this one's hard because i know from the undertale game that she can get legit fuckin angry as town but at the same time i have to consider that she is more than capable of faking that anger and use it to up the overall bitterness of the game. honestly scum lean based on that
15. Xiz- town, obviously going for a logic bomb approach since he can't be around all the time
16. Wayward Vagabond- read unavailable at this time due to lack of information
17. storn42- town lean, i'm backing off on the collusion thing
Old 06-28-2017, 06:46 PM   #951
lurker
ur worst nitemare

scum pile would be three of lar makilaz greeg h&h plus someone who i'm townreading because i'm bad at this game
Old 06-28-2017, 06:48 PM   #952
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Hey makilaz after reading your list like 3 times I think your calling me out for not making a reads list?

I made a reads list. Go read it.

It just seems like your overreacting to everything that happens and not thinking critically. Everything you've posted screams "basic level read"

If flash was a wolf what would you think their motivation for posting the way they are is.

If you think I'm a wolf why do you think I'm doing what I'm doing. What are the possible ways someone wolfy could benefit from it.

Your not trying to understand motivations and that's making me take your reads less seriously.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 06-28-2017, 06:49 PM   #953
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Tldr your trapped, reaction memeing towards everything you think is wolfy and it's borderline white noise

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 06-28-2017, 06:51 PM   #954
flashflash account
FFR Player

There's your third town read storn you've solved the game
Old 06-28-2017, 06:53 PM   #955
FreezinIce
FFR Player

The worst part is of one of your wolf reads flips town I can totally see you dating "well they were acting wolfy anyways"

Not learning or adapting your reads at all in the process

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 06-28-2017, 06:54 PM   #956
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
The worst part is if one of your wolf reads flips town I can totally see you saying "well they were acting wolfy anyways"

Fixed spelling errors

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 06-28-2017, 06:57 PM   #957
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

breaking this into chunks for easier responding

Quote:
Hey makilaz after reading your list like 3 times I think your calling me out for not making a reads list?

I made a reads list. Go read it.
nah that's not what i was getting at. this was mostly for your defense of ffa + not calling out any of the times he posted reads without substantiating them when you've been pretty good at calling out everyone else (inc me) who's done that

Quote:
It just seems like your overreacting to everything that happens and not thinking critically. Everything you've posted screams "basic level read"
these are basic reads, it's d0. i don't agree that i've overreacted to everything, just some things

Quote:
If flash was a wolf what would you think their motivation for posting the way they are is.
it feels like he's throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks and then putting up the shiposting barrier when it fails. i had to basically flip my shit at him to get anything resembling useful posts and 90% of his contributions have felt completely effortless. "so and so is town" "ok why" "idk just cuz" is not putting work in, it's trying to skate by without doing anything which is what a wolf would want to do

Quote:
If you think I'm a wolf why do you think I'm doing what I'm doing. What are the possible ways someone wolfy could benefit from it.
i could go a few different directions here depending on how narrow we want to get. for you x ffa (if w/w) it feels an awful lot like you're blindly defending your partner when they're getting pressured. on a broader spectrum, you've thrown a lot of heat at other players, which i'm cool with and is something that should be done, but you also seem to try a tad too hard to find things to scumread people for. i could see you doing this to try to score easy town points when really it just serves to try to take the focus off of you

Quote:
Your not trying to understand motivations and that's making me take your reads less seriously.
that's completely understandable and i will 100% concede that i don't do this very well
Old 06-28-2017, 07:02 PM   #958
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Tldr your trapped, reaction memeing towards everything you think is wolfy and it's borderline white noise
please point out specific examples to things I've "reaction memed" towards, i legit have no idea what you're trying to say here

Quote:
The worst part is of one of your wolf reads flips town I can totally see you dating "well they were acting wolfy anyways"

i'm actually insulted that you think this about me. i'm not going to just wash my hands of someone if they flip red and go "oh look i was right welp let's move on", i am perfectly capable of re-reading and using the information to find new things to pursue

my last couple of games are probably not the best examples, but that's due to a combination of working a really shitty job and not being able to be active much and being in a depression/alcoholism spiral. not the best mindset to do some quality thinking in, let me tell you
Old 06-28-2017, 07:04 PM   #959
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Quote:
that's making me take your reads less seriously.
before i forget i want to isolate this section in particular

i don't think you've taken anything i've said seriously this entire game, you decided i was scum immediately and haven't bothered to adapt this
Old 06-28-2017, 07:05 PM   #960
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
this isn't really a read that I've ever seen you give.
I dont think ive played with flashflash either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Closed Thread