Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2015, 11:16 PM   #881
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Game Thread!!!

So guys this is final three. I believe this is help's and shad's first final 3. It takes two to insta.
Greg (1) - help
Help (1) - greg
Hammer: Shad

Gl guys

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 11:22 PM   #882
helphelp11
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
btw my posts might seem a bit more awkward because I'm trying to be calm rather than insane because if I was in a normal TWG game I would be FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT at the moment. If you want an example read the end of TWG 108 where Yoshl and I spend basically hours yelling at one another.
Well, you seem also incentive at convincing shadow, very on voting me out, seeming that you voted me six times already, and that you're rushing and not even bother to put punctuation in. Explain to me this, sunfan:

Why did you want me to finish an insta on T-Force knowing that you'll cut the game short? Why so much heat on T-Force? You say the game is auto again.

And since you're a vet, and thus have more experience than I have, as I've only played 2 jTWG games including this one, why are you freaking out?

As for a counter-counter argument, most (if not all) of the evidence can be countered with this:

What if it's just because I'm a newbie?

What if I just don't have confidence, because this is my first game playing through to the end? Even if you could try and bring up last game, I died early on and didn't learn much from it.

Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)

Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!
helphelp11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 11:23 PM   #883
helphelp11
FFR Player

Also, here's the code formatted if anyone is interested:

Code:
/setblock ~ ~1 ~ minecraft:standing_sign 0 replace {
    Text2: "{
        text:\"sunfan"\,
        color:red,
        bold:true
    }",
    Text3: "{
        text:\"cheescake"\,
        color:yellow,
        italic:true
    }"
}

2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Old 06-27-2015, 11:26 PM   #884
helphelp11
FFR Player

Quote:
its never too early to try and kill wolves and yes I am a vet meanie.
No, it's because you told me to "end the game," because the game was "auto."

Do you see me voting at all on D0? No. Do you see me putting pressure votes or votes at all unless it's almost the end of the day? No.

2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Old 06-27-2015, 11:27 PM   #885
helphelp11
FFR Player

The only exception to what I just said was yesterday, because you told me to vote to get an insta.

2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Old 06-27-2015, 11:56 PM   #886
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by helphelp11 View Post
Well, you seem also incentive at convincing shadow, very on voting me out, seeming that you voted me six times already, and that you're rushing and not even bother to put punctuation in. Explain to me this, sunfan:

Why did you want me to finish an insta on T-Force knowing that you'll cut the game short? Why so much heat on T-Force? You say the game is auto again.

And since you're a vet, and thus have more experience than I have, as I've only played 2 jTWG games including this one, why are you freaking out?

As for a counter-counter argument, most (if not all) of the evidence can be countered with this:

What if it's just because I'm a newbie?

What if I just don't have confidence, because this is my first game playing through to the end? Even if you could try and bring up last game, I died early on and didn't learn much from it.
If it ends the game its better to end the game early. No amount of discussion was going to change what happened that day and shadow's information in regards to his role could not have had any use so there was no point in delaying what was always going to happen.

I've already explained why T-Force was a good lynch so I won't restate unless Shadow wants.

The game is auto from both of our points of view so I don't know what you're trying to say about that lol.

I freak out because its just in my personality idk. I'm not even freaking out, or I'm at least holding some of it back. Its for everyone's sake although it might hurt me a little bit. Some people are like that some people aren't. In the game where Yoshl and I were both yelling at each other we were both town and both of us got pretty personal at the end.

Yes, you are new. But you are also a wolf. The two points are separate but what you have done this game has been driven by your goal of winning the game as a wolf; I've simply pointed out how you've done it.

No point in bringing up last game imo other than I think your play is not very alignment indicative which is a good thing for your future games.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 11:57 PM   #887
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by helphelp11 View Post
The only exception to what I just said was yesterday, because you told me to vote to get an insta.
exactly my point although not necessarily true. You asked Yoshl and myself if you should vote, not me directly telling you to vote.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 06-28-2015, 12:00 AM   #888
thesunfan
Role Tide

err, \almost\ exactly my point
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 12:01 AM   #889
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

This is literally the hardest decision of my life

ShadowDueler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:05 AM   #890
thesunfan
Role Tide

if u have any questions ask; this goes for questions for him or questions for me.

With as many games as I've played, I've actually never been confirmed town in final 3 before.
I'd suggest putting as much thought and reading into the decision as you can muster before the phase ends.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 12:05 AM   #891
thesunfan
Role Tide

#ezadvice
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 12:09 AM   #892
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

Tbf help, I was just as keen on lynching T-Force as Greg was and I'm town.

What I wanna know is why you waited until now to put this much effort into the game. Throughout all of the last jtwg I played with you and until now at the very end of the game you never put anywhere near this kind of effort.

Throwing around the "because I'm a newbie" excuse like that seems really suspicious as well. I still wonder... If CK really was wolf, would she have been so quick to quit the game? I would imagine as a vt you would feel less need to stay and play. But that could be completely wrong.

Old 06-28-2015, 12:14 AM   #893
helphelp11
FFR Player

Quote:
If it ends the game its better to end the game early. No amount of discussion was going to change what happened that day and shadow's information in regards to his role could not have had any use so there was no point in delaying what was always going to happen.

I've already explained why T-Force was a good lynch so I won't restate unless Shadow wants.

The game is auto from both of our points of view so I don't know what you're trying to say about that lol.

I freak out because its just in my personality idk. I'm not even freaking out, or I'm at least holding some of it back. Its for everyone's sake although it might hurt me a little bit. Some people are like that some people aren't. In the game where Yoshl and I were both yelling at each other we were both town and both of us got pretty personal at the end.

Yes, you are new. But you are also a wolf. The two points are separate but what you have done this game has been driven by your goal of winning the game as a wolf; I've simply pointed out how you've done it.

No point in bringing up last game imo other than I think your play is not very alignment indicative which is a good thing for your future games.
That's assuming I'm a wolf, which I'm not. I'm assuming you are a wolf, and you're assuming that I I am a wolf. It's like D0, where shadow insta'd Gradiant when we had an hour left.

Also, about yesterday, you told me to "end this game please". I voted because I trusted you and YoshL at the time. With T-Force having me on a town lean and YoshL believing everyone was believing that I was town, I felt ok hardclaiming town. You were so determinant on insta-lynching T-Force.

Posts #840 and #841:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Ultimately help, it's up to you. Is it more beneficial to town to end a phase before one of our own shows up? Before we can discuss what happens JUST IN CASE I'm not the wolf?
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Spoiler alert: It's not. That's why Greg being so adamant to finish this is detrimental, and YoshL isn't helping either.
I do admit that I did screw up. However, it was because you and YoshL wanted me to vote T-Force and "end this game." In my honest opinion, I acted irrational. I trusted you because you were a vet, and I thought you knew what you were doing. I thought I could insta because the people who were already voting for T-Force (you and YoshL) and you had a few points.

And I'm going to leave this here, what T-Force pointed out as his last words (Post #864):

Quote:
im gonna stop posting cuz I'm just stroking my own ego at this point

2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 12:17 AM   #894
helphelp11
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDueler97 View Post
Tbf help, I was just as keen on lynching T-Force as Greg was and I'm town.

What I wanna know is why you waited until now to put this much effort into the game. Throughout all of the last jtwg I played with you and until now at the very end of the game you never put anywhere near this kind of effort.

Throwing around the "because I'm a newbie" excuse like that seems really suspicious as well. I still wonder... If CK really was wolf, would she have been so quick to quit the game? I would imagine as a vt you would feel less need to stay and play. But that could be completely wrong.
I tried to act null, like last game. I was scared to take any action, because I thought that if I voted against someone, someone could twist that vote and pin it against me. That's why I stayed mostly quiet and as a watcher, not someone talking. I feared that discussing against someone would get me killed.

2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 12:19 AM   #895
helphelp11
FFR Player

I'm only putting this much effort because I can't hide anymore, or stay as a watcher. Thus, now I have to defend myself because my (theoretical game) life (and this game, ultimately) is on the line.

2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 12:32 AM   #896
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

I find it interesting that YoshL was the one to die last night instead of me. I think it's because he's a veteran player and far more experienced than I. It could be coincidence but I think the idea behind that was if I was left to make the decision I would have a harder time since I'm less experienced. And if that really was the plan that's something I would expect more from a veteran player such as Greg.

Old 06-28-2015, 12:33 AM   #897
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

Not to mention that YoshL has given Greg far more attention than I ever have

Old 06-28-2015, 12:34 AM   #898
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

So that means that if YoshL were left alive he would definitely kill off Greg, which Greg I'm sure knows.

Old 06-28-2015, 12:35 AM   #899
thesunfan
Role Tide

fwiw if I was a wolf I would've killed you and tried to get help to vote Yoshl based on how the game has happened thus far.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 12:35 AM   #900
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

This kind of thinking I would expect more from the veteran player Greg than the new guy help