Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2015, 09:41 PM   #821
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne
Default Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

I agree with Funnygurl. From my perspective in particular, it's between danceflashrevo and Red Blaster, assuming that blindreper is a Special. Currently leaning towards danceflashrevo, but I'll finalise that once I finish rereading the topic.

Considering he wasn't wolfed, however, brings that assumption to question. However, if blindreper weren't a Special, I would expect that someone would have expressed doubt about his claim by now, so I'm highly doubtful.
Not to mention that blindreper worked on that one reads post and seeing how he plays as a Wolf, I don't think he's the type of Player to invest so much work into a post like that if he knows he's not going to die.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:43 PM   #822
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Oh man, if Red Blaster is Human, he is doing GR8 this game. Wolves should have hit blindreper regardless, but that's a perfectly reasonable explanation.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:46 PM   #823
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Hi
Ha
Ha
Ha

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:48 PM   #824
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Pst asking again Blind did you track/cop anyone or did you not do anything

Or did you track/cop me? Hehuhehu

Old 04-28-2015, 09:48 PM   #825
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'm just trying to make up for my bad play last time ;-;
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:52 PM   #826
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Choof was my partner, he was anti-miller, gg wp boys

Old 04-28-2015, 09:52 PM   #827
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Blind who did you see tonight?
Quote:
Blind did you track/cop anyone or did you not do anything
Might be worth pointing this out.
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Old 04-28-2015, 10:29 PM   #828
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Quote:
Excuse me DFR, but why are you asking for reads 6 hours into the game? Hehu!
Zenith's second post in the thread.

Quote:
Alright unvote I fucking hate having a vote this early in the phase as per usual.
And then his third, directly after.

Zenith and danceflashrevo talk about reaction testing a bit on page 3. Their remarks seem genuine to me. Could potentially just be Wolves being casual to each other, but we'll see if future interactions affirm or deny the possibility.

Quote:
so you're trying to be unreadable
zenith
Highly doubtful that choof is a Wolf, but may as well note all important interactions people have with Zenith.

Quote:
I'm not trying to be unreadable, but if you cannot read me than that's your own problem.

I want to start the serious phase of D0 (I too, hate shitposting as of late.) So this is where I start throwing my mind out to town, as per Meta.
He even responds with sass, haha.

Quote:
ya
ty 8)

also the only thing I got from Zenith is he's trying
Quote:
actually @zenith what is your actual thing against red blaster because i do not understand atm
Funnygurl interactions. She blows up on him later for the L-1 though and put him in the spotlight, so I would be hard-pressed seeing them as Partners.

Quote:
DFR

Since everyone wants to stay in shitposting phase then that's on them but I'm going to get the ball rolling.

The reaction testing still is unsettling to me and I want to know what you planned on doing with their reaction.
Second vote on danceflashrevo.

Quote:
Fair enough, I've been waiting for a real answer for awhile now.

My vote was purely due to wanting DFR to see his name being voted so I could drag him in for his response, but Xel's will do.

unvote

Gonna call it a night so converse among yourselves~
And another unvote shortly after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
heh it was the last time i tried it too. i give up on reaction testing 4ever.

hey guys sorry for absence, i went to a party last night and crashed as soon as i got home, i'm reading the thread now i promise
danceflashrevo's response to Zenith.

Quote:
I'm literally crying at Storn's reaction to Blind coming in here with caps blazin'.

Like, that's what Blind does; with or without anger (which clearly if you took that as an angry post then you need to reevaluate).

Also, it's cool to look at it from the person's perspective. Blind probably posted that because you are mentioning something that is entirely irrelevant to the game. No purpose serves knowing there are guests reading this thread (as every thread has guests in it).

Storn, how about you provide a read or two; perhaps thoughts on players thus far instead of not providing anything.
Zenith asks storn to post some reads. storn isn't under any heavy fire at this point in time, so I feel this is more likely to be a Wolf-Human interaction.

Quote:
I like those reads mashi

I'll just make a quick little reads list of where I stand.
town - mashi, choof
slight town - red, zenith
slight slight town - xel, storn
null - fg, blind

I think that covers everyone. I don't really have any wolf leans, but I'd feel pretty comfortable with a lynch between the nulls. Mainly because they've all been pretty quiet unless I'm just absolutely stupid. I expected fg to post a loooooooooot more. Blind hasn't really done anything I don't think. Moving up in the list, xel hasn't seemed too wolfy to me, but thinking about it as making this post, his deflections are pretty scummy but I'd like to see how it develops. Storn hasn't really done much but he seems comfortable. Red and zenith have been red and zenith. Choof has been actively trying to progress the game, mashi's been quieter than i had anticipated but i've liked his posts and I kinda melded with his reads list a bit.
danceflashrevo's reads list. Notably, he puts Zenith as slight Town (alongside Red Blaster) without much reason.

Quote:
I literally saw the word Role and my brain was in full potato mode when I posted that the Wolf role is a roleblocker; as I have stated in an earlier post.

@Choof, You brought up decent evidence about Xel being a safe lynch but I'm not voting until I have a determined area of what constitutes a safe lynch, as fmpov there are two. Xel and Storn.

At this point I'm leaning more towards Storn being that much safer because Storn hasn't provided anything worth noting and to me, it seems like he was heated due to Blind's reaction from an irrelevant topic. Xel is more just being himself with answering in Gifs as well as actually giving some half assed reads and/or thoughts about the game thus far.

I'm safely putting Choof, DFR, and Blind as town for the time being as per their posts.

Null reads are: Funnygurl, Mashi, and Red Blaster.

I have a slight feeling as of right now that Xel/Storn is not only a safe lynch but a wolf lynch; albeit still leaning towards Storn more than Xel.

I know that these aren't detailed as I usually do but I still plan on giving a full detailed reads list. Also, Thanks for that comment, CK.
Very notable that Zenith recommends storn as a lynch. Highly doubtful that they're Partners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
you want reads? i'll give you reads!

XelNya - fairly red - the whole pairing with me thing makes no sense. it could've been a mistake in words but who knows. IMO most likely to be woof

danceflashrevo - null - i might just not be paying attention to him, but i got nothin.

storn42 - obvious wolf. seriously. why haven't we lynched this noob already.

_Zenith_ - slight red - i do believe this is just him trying to get some progress in the game, but he seems very happy to lynch someone. not enough for me to think he should be woof, but more evidence may lean towards or away. also, he feels that its a me/xel pair, and wants to vote me first? why shouldn't we go for xel when he leaned in to say "hey storn your my buddy right?" we all know the woof tactic of "pairing" with a town to save your other woof friend.

Charles Claythorne - null - post something god damn it!!

Funnygurl555 - 100% grill - i got nothin. funny is doing what funny does best, and i dont see much information out of her. probably human but who knows.

Red Blaster - null- either i haven't read into him enough or im just getting nothing.

blindreper1179 - slight red - he was very eager to vote for me with little reason. and he refuses to post much.

choof - slight human - choof seems to be acting pretty human here. no complaints. 5 stars. would reccomend.
And storn's reads list affirms this too; he's critical of Zenith being lynch happy and even considers him suspicious.

Quote:
Oh just saw funny's post, and that's what I wanted to hear (at least some form of reads thus far). Though I'm disappointed in her attitude about the game.

storn42

I believe this is the fourth vote, in which the next one means insta.
Zenith adds bite to his bark. Either this is a hilariously and ironically effective bus or storn is Human. Very likely the latter.

Quote:
zenith

did you just say you put storn one from insta

and you did this consciously
Here's the very significant post by Funnygurl. She directly puts the spotlight on Zenith with this post. I can't see her doing this at all to a Wolf Partner in a TWG, let alone a jTWG.

Quote:
Let's all have a little talk about how that play is just terrible

If storn isn't a wolf

Someone can "accidentally" insta-lynch him

And we lose an entire phase

We don't do that this early in the game
She's legitimately mad about it too!

Quote:
zenith I have a few questions for you after you get back

1 - did you realize that you put storn at L-1?
2 - if you thought storn was a good vote then why did you pull your vote off him?
Wolves are generally fairly cognizant of each other's posts, so it's notable that choof didn't realise that Zenith mentioned in his post that he willingly put storn at L-1. Not to mention, this isn't the type of loaded question a Wolf Partner asks to another anyway.

Quote:
1. XelNya - Null, Wolf lean.

He started the game of in super shit post mode; as usual Xel does. Though, there are some posts that catch the eye and I am bringing them to light here.

Does this seem like a wolf or town response to being a focus of a lynch? Choof gave his reasons for why Xel is a safe lynch and at this point it's still right. After that response, he asked how Mashi was a worse lynch than himself which leaves my read at null but then he dragged Storn into the mix of things when he wasn't needed for a focus against Xel.
2. danceflashrevo - Town

Like I said in an earlier post, I can safely put him as Town for the time being. His reads list contains no wolves however which skepticizes me in a weird way but the overall posting coming from DFR is town orientated. Also seems like he's trying to sheep in a sense; towards several players.
3. storn42 - Null, Wolf Lean.

Up until now Storn has not contributed to the game whatsoever besides shitposting, getting furious at Blind for a really stupid reason, and now sheeping choof against me because of my L-1 vote on him. If storn is a wolf, Xel isn't a wolf, and visa versa at this point. Also in his reads, he put Xel as a wolf, which is pretty much ground for OMGUS because they have been mentioned as the two safest lynches, and I feel that storn is trying to misdirect the fire towards him to Xel.
4. Charles Claythorne - Town

The Vet status purely shows with Mashi; he's kept a level head, asked some pivitol questions, and is pretty much the strongest town player in this lineup. If anyone wolf reads Mashi; even if it's based off of his meta, then I'll laugh.
5. Funnygurl555 - Null

I still really do not like the way she is going about the way the game is being carried out of shitposting; like she wants to stay in the shitposting phase because that's what she is good at. I'm keeping my eyes on her because of her unwillingness to take the game in seriousness in terms of wanting town to progress and lynch the wolves, which she as of right now as no intentions of doing.
6. Red Blaster - Null

Shitposting in the start but starting to take the game seriously. I liked this post about him though:

Wanting to create a data point with Mashi's posting scores townie points, but not enough to warrant myself actually calling him town. Placing him at null until further notice.
7. blindreper1179 - Town

For the 7 posts he made; and I'm basing this read purely on his D0 meta, he seems town. All seven posts are all types of things he would say when he is town.
8. choof - Town

Man what a man, this man knows his shit when it comes to TWG and I've seen him at work live. People who call choof a wolf this game should be investigated because I don't think there is no way he is a wolf. Like me, hates the shitposting meta and wants town to get to work; even though at this point town is just fucking around.

That's what I have so far, and the posts after this one will be constantly updated in my reads list.
Zenith's reads list. Still has danceflashrevo as Town. Red Blaster's at Null.

Quote:
zenith you're lucky this is jtwg

was about to blast what you wrote to bits but self-control made me erase everything
your take on me is wrong though
ugh

also mashi is a very good wolf. not sure how you're town-reading him based on meta
and what you wrote on dfr doesn't match up with "town" maybe "town-lean" but yeah.
lol Funnygurl's so mad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Ead is short for eat a dick.

Most interesting post so far this game :v

Honestly as much as I'd love to see Xel lynched D0, I'm getting a town vibe from him so idk..if he flipped human I don't think there'd be much to derive from it. I feel similar with storn, I don't feel like lynching gives very much in terms of useable information for D1.

I don't even know what to think of Zenith anymore, that legitimately looked like a wolf slip..but I'd have to imagine a wolf would've actually took the time to fact check before making an L-1 vote.

Regarding mashi, if you meta his setup post it's nothing to read into, but I do feel like it potentially gave out information that favored the wolves hence my question about him attempting to daytalk. Idk I'm liking what I'm seeing from him though, probably human.

I already lock cleared fg based off of meta.

choofadoof..idk which way to look at your play style this game. The annoyed town who's actually tired of shitposting meta or the scum who wants to get the game more serious from the start. There could be arguments supporting both of these but meh, I don't think a wolf would actually want shitposting to end..it gives them an easy D0 coast so I'm giving you a fairly human lean.

Dfr/blind are still pretty null. I'll read more into dfr as this day progresses, but there's not really much from blind yet.

I think that's everyone?

FG
choofers
Mashi

blind
dfr

Xel
storn
Zenith

I guess orange is the lynch pool currently..I don't really have any actual red leans so I guess take those as scummy null reads or something.
Just what I wanted to see! Zenith at the bottom of the list!

Quote:
Oh, is someone going to point out two contradictions from RB's reads list? Or even note that his list is similar to DFR's? Are these even things worth noting?
Even better now! Zenith trying to deflect the spotlight onto Red Blaster.
Zenith even starts questioning him on Page 16!

Quote:
The fact that you and DFR haven't offered wolf reads on players astounds me. We are well over the halfway through D0 and nothing has you leaning any players to be a potential wolf?
Yet danceflashrevo is a Town read for Zenith.

Quote:
i'm more reserved with who i give a red lean to. just because i don't have a definite red lean doesn't mean i'm a wolf lol. i feel like this lynch pool is good, and will give a good amount of info. also it's d0 come on don't expect me to have a team by now.
danceflashrevo's response.

Quote:
Who was calling you a wolf??????

Fair enough RB, but you just pretty much stated that you are sheeping players or attempting to pocket because other people have pointing fingers rather than you taking a stand on your own views. Also, just because you said you give wolf leans when you're wolf doesn't mean you truly aren't a wolf.
Zenith's response.

Quote:
The only reason why Im digging into you about no wolf leans is because it literally contradicts RB's entire statement about a town consensus lynch pool because not every player had given a wolf read, such as yourself.

I'm sorry buddy, just using you as an example to disprove something mentioned, tis all.
I'm likely scrutinising it too much, but there's use of the word "buddy" here. Are Zenith and danceflashrevo friends outside of the game?

Quote:
ah ok, was just defending myself just in case

cough this is twg so uh.. DID U JUST CALL ME BUDDY? YOU LIL SHIT STOP POCKETING ME
danceflashrevo also reacts to the mention. Could be confirmation bias on my part at this point, however.

Quote:
for some reason i feel zenith's reaction there was forced.

Blind, as we're approaching EoD in our first lovely day here, I'd appreciate some sort of reads list. I can see that storn is your top wolf lean.

About the storn lynch I think that this would say a little bit about zenith. If storn flips green, I think zenith is red. If storn flips red, idk what zenith is. I'm just sure about if storn flips red. Thoughts on this?
Interesting post here. The way it's worded would imply that danceflashrevo is okay with bussing Zenith if storn were lynched Day 1, with exception of the second to last sentence, "I'm just sure about if storm flips Red," which contradicts what he stated in the sentence before. Given that Zenith had gained attention due to his L-1 storn vote, however, might give way to potential bussing like this.

Quote:
Half-assed reads list. Deal with it. Laptop's about to die so.

1. XelNya: I feel like this is very typical XelNya play. I had no idea where choof was getting the anti-town mojo thing going on, and his attitude towards the game has changed dramatically from white noise to contributive. I wouldn't see him as "safe" or a good lynch
Kind of a bad one, really

2. danceflashrevo: I feel like it's important to note that you're more confident.
You've definitely had town games when this has happened; thing is, I just haven't paid attention to TWG enough to be totally sure.

3. storn42: Storn was put at L-1 quickly
Think about this. It's incredibly strange and not the type of pressure that, if storn were a wolf, his wolf partners would not object to in the slightest. I was the first person to bring his L-1 predicament up to the town. Not a wolf and definitely not his wolf partner, folks.
Of course, his posts at the beginning of the phase didn't help him at all, and the reason that I'm willing to ignore him now has nothing to do really with the strength of his play.
If you want to improve anything for later in the phase, I would say try to become more central to the discussion-- try asking others questions and be the source of data points.

4. _Zenith_: I like that Zenith is trying as hard as he is this game, trying to think critically and keep his temper on check, but I'm sorry man, but the vote on Storn was very strange
The fact that you quickly narrowed your lynch pool to two "safe" lynches also isn't a good move overall.
Not sure, also leaning towards "don't like" because it's easier to keep your cool when you're a wolf. That's something that's very real for me.

5. Charles Claythorne: I don't like what you did this game.
The point about your writing up a new advice list that seemed wolf-sided potentially being a form of wolf communication is something up your alley.
You have been very passive all game. The points that you've brought up were not especially contributive, and this may seem biased but the point on me was incredibly weak and a move that you should know I won't seriously react to.

7. Red Blaster: You've been present in the town. Kinda still thinking that nothing that you've done stuck out as odd to me yet. I don't get how you're lock-clearing me the way you are. You shouldn't be so confident in this; I coasted by as an MW for the exact same UTR play.
That's odd to me.

8. blindreper1179: You really need to work on trying to be present in the town. Don't make everyone dislike you. We'll just kill you.
Null.

9. choof: I'm willing to ignore you for now. You've been helpful and for the most part played well. Nothing stuck out as wolfy to me.

My focus for the rest of this phase would go on the quick storn wagon. I'm banking on the fact that storn is a townie.

I'm voting for Mashi for now though.
I don't think her reasoning for Zenith seems artificial or insincere compared to her other reads. If she weren't focusing on me, I imagine she would have voted Zenith.

Quote:
Because you willingly put him at L-1. You said you were. You were ok with that, but after gaining traction from that, you very quickly, as you said, unvoted. You didn't unvote, everyone else unvoted your vote for you pretty much.
danceflashrevo conversing with Zenith. or rather, answering a question.

Quote:
Haha. The thing that I find interesting about Mashi is that I don't think he'd play like this if he was a wolf. I don't think I've played a forum game with him when he was one, but I'd feel like he'd be a lot more active. But then he might be coasting off of "yeah i'm a vet (noob) so i'm going to led the kiddies play".

About the unvotes on storn, I think that Zenith is the one that is incriminated because his vote was the most significant of all of them. Potential insta with 24 hours to go in a day phase. I think if storn's green, Zenith is red. I don't think anyone gave any thoughts on that either, what do you think about that statement fg?
Okay, if danceflashrevo is a Wolf, then he must have decided to start bussing. The question at this point is whether he would do so this early and so willingly.

Quote:
I remember one game in live twg there was a funnygirl role. lol. honestly i don't really have a wolf pair yet. i think that depending on who actually gets lynched today will give a lot of info on the game. i'm most confident about the lynch on either your or zenith as it would give info to the other of you. i think that day 1 will be a lot more definitive on who is a wolf because thats when the game really starts (why today is called d0). fg's started to speak up a lot more, there's some traction developing on mashi, and i expect blind to start talking a lot in d1, and all of that will help decide the other wolf.

tl;dr you and zenith is w/v, not sure which ones which. d1 will help decide the other wolf tremendously.
Again, danceflashrevo seems to want the lynch between Zenith and storn. More particularly, if he's Partners with Zenith, he's fine with having him lynched or incriminated by a storn lynch. This is starting to put a wrench in my main suspicion of danceflashrevo, unfortunately. That or danceflashrevo is surprisingly good at bussing.

Quote:
This page has me in tears hahahaha

Zen
Yet Zenith is all the willing to vote himself. Given that Zenith's a Wolf though, it was an attempt at self-preservation through self-vote, it seems.

Quote:
"he never thought i was a wolf until i did something super wolfy"
I would just like to say,
REKT

Quote:
First shot would be zenith. Second shot would be tough. I'm not able to narrow it down to one person. It would be in the pool of mashi, fg maybe, and blind. But I'm really not confident in that second shot. We still have two card flips and other potential night actions to go before I'm super concerned about that.

Lol middie. Wen I'm srs IM srs brooo
If danceflashrevo is a Wolf, he is really going hard on the bussing. Hard enough that I'm having doubts now.

Anyway, this is a post reserve mainly for myself to look through again later. Feeling less confident on danceflashrevonow, which is unfortunate since the early topic posts indicated a good danceflash-Zenith partnership. On page 23, will continue some more tomorrow night after my exam.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:34 PM   #829
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Quote:
Pst asking again Blind did you track/cop anyone or did you not do anything

Or did you track/cop me? Hehuhehu
On a serious note, I didn't know what to do. If I track you and you sent the kill, oh man, I GOT YOU. too bad you're found out already. I didn't bother. I'm literally shocked I'm still alive.
Quote:
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
blindreper1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:42 PM   #830
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Hory fucking shit.

Mashi is auto MVP for that notes list.

Like literally any read or note list I see from this game on is going to be like standing next to Gary Coleman and Andre the Giant.

Old 04-28-2015, 10:47 PM   #831
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Honestly glad I stayed up to see that because I am literally breathless at that post.

Old 04-28-2015, 10:49 PM   #832
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

I am ashamed to even be in this game with a player with the competance to perform a post like that.

Like absolutely shamed.
Dunked
Rekt
Riperino
Pepperino
Dumped on my chest
All of the above

Old 04-28-2015, 10:58 PM   #833
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
I think the reason blind lived is based on how the tracker role actually works.
If the setup is indeed bg, tracker, goon x2 then there'd be no real reason to kill him over someone like choof who had expressed that he was going to go hard af because Zenith could send the kill while the other wolf assumes a pseudo-master wolf role and thus has no actions to track. Blind also cannot confirm humans with his role so in this 2 wolf world he's essentially useless.

This assumes I'm reading this setup correctly of course
He's still a p much confirmed pr though

Zenith meet mashi
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:59 PM   #834
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I mean I guess none of us thought choof was woof either
but not the best choice
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 04-28-2015, 11:04 PM   #835
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Curious as to what you are implying about my reads having zenith listed last.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2015, 11:12 PM   #836
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
He's still a p much confirmed pr though
I never said he wasn't..?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2015, 11:55 PM   #837
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

it's not that i thought that you didn't know that blind was a confirmed pr
it's just that, even with what you had to say, the woof team still knocked out a vt than a completely unprotected pr

either way they lost so eh
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 04-29-2015, 12:27 AM   #838
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

The post seems longer than it is because of all the quotes, frankly. People have made more impressive posts in the past! I'll probably make a better analysis eventually. I'm conflicted in whether I believe danceflashrevo would bus so hard.

Also, Red Blaster, I was hoping you put him at the bottom of your suspicion list because I wanted the strongest association to be between danceflashrevo and Zenith (both originally viewed each other as Town); admittedly, it was a bias on my part, but what can one do. I was sort of seeing with tunnel vision when I made that post though, because I was ignoring everything but association tells. I still think you're Human for a few reasons I stated previously in the topic anyway as well.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:55 AM   #839
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

wow, no snap votes on zenith. I am officially surprised (and proud) of you guys for not insta'ing 2 hours into the phase.

good job guys <3

back to being a silent host now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:33 AM   #840
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Ok I'm awake, and really tired, and really sickish but whatever.

Mashi I feel like you're the only one that would kill choof here. Either you or funnygirl. I had a few reasons to doubt blind's claim. I thought that it was dumb for him to claim there. He had no reason to claim, didn't even refute zenith's claim or anything, he just said "oh hey i'm a pr here" and then kinda went on with the day. Since you're uncc'd, I expect you to really lead town this phase. Another interesting thing to note is that the wolves and the remaining pr know the setup. This says a lot about the kill. Mashi would know if there's a mafia role cop or goon, and pr would obviously know his role. Mashi knows that zenith is outed, makes him send in the vote, and it doesn't matter that there's a tracker because if the tracker track's mashi, he's not gonna get anything back. But now, the tracker is powerful. If the tracker tracks anyone, and gets a report, confirmed maf. Mashi probably knows this and blind you'll actually be the target tonight unfortunately.

I tried to make this post really quick so sorry if it's a little rambly or repetitive.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote