Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2017, 04:59 PM   #801
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: Turbo XIII: Rerolls are for Nerds

I'm trying to go over d1 information, but so many people were so out of it that generating any kind of stance based on it is tremendously difficult. Especially with Haku so strongly putting a wolf target on his back, it means there's nothing to gain from the nk either. With the subbing out too, everything is causing a ??? ??? to my attempted analysis, which is quite concerning.

The wolfkill of AA throws a wrench in things too, because I can't even think of anyone left who had that much interaction with him.

Can anyone think of much from d1 that could be beneficial? I know a bulk of it was spent with me arguing about Haku, distinctly with MML, and that could be a point of some discussion of MML's lean. On that matter, for when he's in here since I appreciate him actually participating in the game yesterday,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
ok then, fuck KiTB

Let's go Freezin
Why Freezin (Xel)? You were first vote against him IIRC, and it didn't seem like KitB was likely, so this plus the reasoning you gave (minimal) is something that I'd at least like some elaboration on.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 04-22-2017, 07:46 PM   #802
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Tried getting on an hour ago but the site was down or something. Anyway, I'm more or less here until EoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Whoa, hope it's nothing serious, MML. (Regarding your health)
Thanks, it's probably your run-of-the-mill flu. sinuses where getting all kinds of messed up but it's better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Why Freezin (Xel)? You were first vote against him IIRC, and it didn't seem like KitB was likely, so this plus the reasoning you gave (minimal) is something that I'd at least like some elaboration on.
My first vote of that phase was for you. Freezin was my second pick (I said that n a reply to you, actually; dont act like that came from no where)
For whatever reason I thought the votes where close (I think Charu posted along the lines of if he changed it would be a 3-way KiTB, which was laughably wrong but w/e it happens) and I didn't want that. I also was saying that Raeko was probably town and didn't want to see her get mislynched when I would take either you or Freezin over that any day. People weren't feeling you but seemed to suspect Freezin so I figured the compromise would work better for town then a KiTB would.

But RB fucking insta'd for the shittiness of shit reasons so w/e. In hindsight my vote did nothing.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 04-22-2017, 07:49 PM   #803
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

DEAR CHARU
While it was nice of you to check up on me your output this entire game has been fucking shit. I could believe that you rolled wolf twice and am just seeing if you can 180 your play and get away with it.

If I see you pop in here with something juicy I will pressure vote you so fast even your grandmother will think it was fast.

Right now Roundbox and Freezin has more output to check out and that's the world's saddest statistic

Old 04-22-2017, 07:55 PM   #804
Celirra
FFR Player

Quote:
My first vote of that phase was for you. Freezin was my second pick (I said that n a reply to you, actually; dont act like that came from no where)
Fair enough; I hope you'll understand me pressuring you for further reasoning on Freezin for your second pick.

Quote:
For whatever reason I thought the votes where close (I think Charu posted along the lines of if he changed it would be a 3-way KiTB, which was laughably wrong but w/e it happens) and I didn't want that. I also was saying that Raeko was probably town and didn't want to see her get mislynched when I would take either you or Freezin over that any day. People weren't feeling you but seemed to suspect Freezin so I figured the compromise would work better for town then a KiTB would.
Raeko lynch from my perspective was mostly a case of "Wow, this inactivity sucks, and it sucks that she's the most likely candidate in my mind."

All this considered, are you still feeling me/freezin as wolf pair then?
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 04-22-2017, 07:59 PM   #805
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
votecount
mellon (4)- Celirra, Charu, Hakulyte, roundbox
Celirra (1)- Lar
unvote- Xel
Not Voting- raeko
Looking at this I almost want to ignore Xel/Freezin's slot for the day and pick between Celirra, Charu and Roundbox.

Out of the three I must confess I think I dislike Charu's and Roundbox's vote the most.

Charu and Roundbox team seems almost too easy I doubt Roundbox would bother making that vote at the end if his partner was already on that wagon and he could leave his vote elsewhere, unless he too was unsure of the vote count.

Charu and Xel Team would be fucking golden, would explain why Raeko got more from him then Freezin.

Charu and Celirra is possible since I feel that Charu soft defended Cel when he ignored my points about her like twice in a row and kept saying Cel was going getting heart for arguing with Haku....

Not sure when I talked myself that Charu was a wolf I guess I'm just pissed at the inactivity right now.

It could be Celirra and Xel since I'm pretty sure Xel has placed Celirra in town early on and Cel is trying to push me on why I changed my vote to him

T O O
M A N Y
O P T I O N S

Old 04-22-2017, 08:03 PM   #806
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Fair enough; I hope you'll understand me pressuring you for further reasoning on Freezin for your second pick.
General attitude, was unwilling to follow up on posts he himself made, was not really answering anyone...that subbing out when the worst he reported that kept him from the game was Persona 5 is pretty suspect.

Yeah.

Quote:
Raeko lynch from my perspective was mostly a case of "Wow, this inactivity sucks, and it sucks that she's the most likely candidate in my mind."
Except she does that shit as town all the time.
You know who doesn't?
Charu
You know who I haven't seen you get on like at all this game?
Charu

Granted Charu was much better then Raeko but come on it really just seems like you just didn't want to deal with Raeko....or thought it'll be an easy lynch.

Quote:
All this considered, are you still feeling me/freezin as wolf pair then?
Just wrote a post about possible teams

Old 04-22-2017, 08:04 PM   #807
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

I keep thinking your a her, Cel
I am sorry about that
Not sure who I am confusing you with
I insult people with names like fuckshits not with wrong gender pronouns my bad

Old 04-22-2017, 08:13 PM   #808
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Oh hey, this is working now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:14 PM   #809
Celirra
FFR Player

Wow, you're such a fuckshit, MML. (seriously though don't worry)

As I mentioned earlier, I don't particularly like meta-reads or reads based on common player trends, as that kind of thing is pretty easy to bullshit on forums even if I did care enough to analyze that way. The most I would say is that Charu definitely isn't nearly as chatty and interested as usual, and if that sends warning flags in your direction then so be it, but I'd need a bit more than that to support a wagon, especially when down to 5.

I'd be curious hearing about the Charu/Roundbox stance more, or just Roundbox more in general; he's hard to get a read on much like Raeko was, but at least he had some more investment in d0 iirc.

I'm not sure how I feel about Xel/Freezin honestly, I was convinced he was town leaning earlier on, but mostly by eliminating others from the potential pool I'm leaning null.

Charu defending someone being read as scum-leaning could be a bit... notable, but this might be a case of few sample points drawing a false conclusion.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 04-22-2017, 08:14 PM   #810
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
DEAR CHARU
While it was nice of you to check up on me your output this entire game has been fucking shit. I could believe that you rolled wolf twice and am just seeing if you can 180 your play and get away with it.

If I see you pop in here with something juicy I will pressure vote you so fast even your grandmother will think it was fast.

Right now Roundbox and Freezin has more output to check out and that's the world's saddest statistic
Hey, wanna hear the magic word?

motivation

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:20 PM   #811
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Charu defending someone being read as scum-leaning could be a bit... notable, but this might be a case of few sample points drawing a false conclusion.
Or it could be that it was a new person coming in and I wanted to be a good boy and give 'em a chance.

I haven't seen anything from him yet that makes me dismiss the slot he took, which is why I'm most likely gonna vote him at the end here.

...And call me silly, but I'm starting to wonder if roundbox was in on this all along. Maybe I was reading him too hard for town? I really liked his d0.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-22-2017, 08:21 PM   #812
Celirra
FFR Player

Quote:
Or it could be that it was a new person coming in and I wanted to be a good boy and give 'em a chance.

I haven't seen anything from him yet that makes me dismiss the slot he took, which is why I'm most likely gonna vote him at the end here.

...And call me silly, but I'm starting to wonder if roundbox was in on this all along. Maybe I was reading him too hard for town? I really liked his d0.
I was talking about myself, silly.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 04-22-2017, 08:21 PM   #813
Celirra
FFR Player

^ That is, you defending me
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 04-22-2017, 08:22 PM   #814
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
As I mentioned earlier, I don't particularly like meta-reads or reads based on common player trends, as that kind of thing is pretty easy to bullshit on forums even if I did care enough to analyze that way. The most I would say is that Charu definitely isn't nearly as chatty and interested as usual, and if that sends warning flags in your direction then so be it, but I'd need a bit more than that to support a wagon, especially when down to 5.
A bit more, huh?

So far I've been proven right as far as my meta reads go (WnB and Raeko, also said Haku was probably town early on d0 although that's half right)

So yeah when that shit works you either need to come to terms it works or just not win games?

Oh what am I saying this is the guy who refused to answer how many wolfgames he was in Yeah of course you're worried about people using past games

Quote:
I'd be curious hearing about the Charu/Roundbox stance more, or just Roundbox more in general; he's hard to get a read on much like Raeko was, but at least he had some more investment in d0 iirc.
I'll sum it up as all bark, no bite.
He does go MIA alot but normally at least comes back and causes a ruckus the next day. Not getting that this game. Raeko vote over Xel was lol-tier from even his PoV and the fact he agreed with me on that and still voted for her is garbo

Quote:
Hey, wanna hear the magic word?

motivation
sub the fuck out then, because at this point you either don't want to play the game or you want to just stay out of the (TWG) public's eye and I don't much appreciate either.

Hell you didn't even joke vote me like you always do like what am I suppose to do with this man?

Old 04-22-2017, 08:23 PM   #815
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
^ That is, you defending me
Because it's still pretty likely you're not a wolf, no matter how much MML says. I feel like MML might have an agenda too with you.

Xel/round or Xel/MML? Which seems to be the more likely? Hrmm...

Well roundbox did make a "I don't like Freezin" post, but maybe that was just him doing distancing strats?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-22-2017, 08:25 PM   #816
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Hell you didn't even joke vote me like you always do like what am I suppose to do with this man?
???

If I vote you, then town might lose if you're town dude. Why would I joke in this phase regarding votes? lol

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-22-2017, 08:25 PM   #817
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Unless... you know a vote on you won't end the game?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-22-2017, 08:26 PM   #818
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

HRMMM, MML, was that a slip?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-22-2017, 08:27 PM   #819
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Hrrrrrmmmmm?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-22-2017, 08:27 PM   #820
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
???

If I vote you, then town might lose if you're town dude. Why would I joke in this phase regarding votes? lol
You normally do it d0

Quote:
HRMMM, MML, was that a slip?
You always accuse me of a slip in MYLO as wolf, you know that right? You're getting a little predictable, bub

Closed Thread