Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-3-2018, 12:44 PM   #781
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

DFR has 30 posts. Let's quote everything where he talks about someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Through the first 6 pages:
Haku town
FFA is weird, I feel like they're town but I can't really get behind them, like that interaction with haku in the beginning felt like a wall throwing bricks at a wall. I think I'll take a bit longer to feel a general way about them.
Celery is in the same boat, feels like a little derpy as it is early with random over reactions, see celery calling out haku on "do you think its w/w?" "W/w?? Is that a slip??" Not sure if meant to take with a bit of salt.
WV is green lean because he seems chillin and he seems to be helping with cross referencing games. I dont have beef or anything, yet muahaa
Everyone else is null rn lemme read more
If WV is the wolf partner, why would he includes him in his read ? Would it be more logical for DFR to have reads on Xiz/Gradiant (?). Maybe he didn't want to get in a fight with them tho.
Quote:
I'm on the not lynching ffa train that raekos starting but not because of the "script" aspect but more like they feel like red blaster to me in their town game. Or mml even, I may not like their tone but
Okay, that's useless we already know FFA/Raeko were town.
Quote:
My read on wv is hes chillin. He certainly feels comfortable to me tone wise
That could be interpreted either way, but noted.
Quote:
More like I just got home xd I've been gone all day cuz I had a gig playing music downtown tonight.

FFA: is haku randing 2 names being dishonest and giving incorrect reads really better than him saying idk? i mean it's day 1, it's ridiculous to try to call out a wolf team already. like i have a pocket full of maybes and maybe nots but i couldn't piece together who the wolves are yet
DFR trying to be my friend.
Quote:
dbp can you explain your logic on masons? I feel like maybe it's good for the individual to look for them to be knowledgeable and throw protection but I feel like you keep that to yourself, not out it in the game to everyone. Unless you mean like protection strategy to where you bullshit mason reads or something.
PR hunt was real. Why would DFR PR hunt DBP if I was his wolf partner and sold him FFA/Raeko as the masons at this junction ?

Wow, that sounds pretty calculated for me. I'm a wolf genius.
Quote:
could you elaborate on your read on xiz please?
This could be something because he seems worried about Xiz, but most likely a false positive to create bullshit. (?)
Quote:
then how do you feel about wv
Not sure what's up with the thematic of being worried about WV as a wolf.
Quote:
how do you think it looks good for wayward now? were you content with his reads list?
Again DFR seems really interested into placing attention into WV instead of everything else. Seems like the goal is to stay low profile ?
Quote:
i felt worse about wv after his reads list but i feel like they were low effort because he's doing shit. haku's on my no kill list and ffa isn't either, for now. hopefully he answers my question though :3
Okay, he's trying to move away from WV and I'm on his no kill list now because I was most likely on a quest to mislynch everyone except him at this point. Makes sense.
Quote:
I dont like celera because their reads list was really weird, I didnt understand how they read xiz one way (town) and wv the other (scum) where I had thought they played similarly enough up to that point. It didnt seem consistent but maybe that's just my interpretation of those two players

In addition, I didnt like where the lynch was going and sisnt agree with lynching dbp, and the only other candidate was probably ffa which I didnt feel comfortable with either. However today I've felt like FFA has been "fluff fluff kill haku fluff fluff" which is a little silly.

I think it's kinda silly that I question logic for someone's perception of what to do with blues in general. You lynch the guy that says it. And I'm getting scumread for it.
Looks like DFR is not happy that WV is getting pressure. Trying to shift the game, but it didn't work ? This make it feel like DFR/Cel & DFR/Xiz is less likely. DBP/FFA we already know the alignments etc.
Quote:
hakus town to me, gradients slight town to me, wv is slight town to me but slipping, ffa is slight town to me, xiz is null to me, celery is light scum to me so haku to answer your question I'd vote cel into xiz
That was a key post to me in terms of reads.
It makes it resonate to me as;
Gradiant is town.
DFR is hesitating at fully town reading WV.
Moved back FFA to town instead of pushing him.
Xiz most likely town, but didn't want to have anything to do with him (?)
Celirra/DFR slightly less likely to be aligned.
..and trying to pocket me ofc.
Quote:
Ohoho strikeout gottem.

In this game I haven't felt good about anyone really except for haku. Raekos flip makes me feel like ffa is town but his play has been frustrating. I dont understand the pressure on gradient because I've felt like hes been pretty decent all game to call him townie. Wv is interesting because I feel like hes been townie but had a bad case of the mias. His content is lacking but his tone leads me to feel hes town. Hes not worried to me. Xiz has been straight null all game to me. Cel has been awkward with early overanalysis and awkward reads to me as I have elaborated on previously.
See previous post.
Quote:
Because I dont really feel like typing out all my reasoning while I'm at this baseball game. I'm trying here.

Raeko flip helps FFA because why would she go out of her way sticking her neck out for ffa after she flips Mason. Makes sense why to me. Gradient just reads town to me, he hasn't done anything super silly in my opinion that makes me turn my head at him. I'm trying to explain the most for you because you're my top scum read regardless how confident I feel on it
Oh noes, Gradiant getting town read. I shall ignore this for my sanity.
Quote:
I especially town read gradient for this reaction though
:eyeroll: please do not be alignment indicative.
Old 06-3-2018, 12:59 PM   #782
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
My vote will be on FFA, xiz, or celery. I'll have to think about it while I'm on my date

Btw guys I'm on a date!!
Well, that doesn't feel like the right place.

Quote:
How much do you trust dbp's read on me? This question is for everyone

Most
Haku
Xiz
Dfr
Gradient
FFA
Least
The reason for the order is super shitty and mostly based on memory
This list wasn't updated after WV reread the thread.

Quote:
If it makes you feel better you're only top because I haven't caught up yet.
Quoting this to point out why I said that about the previous post.

Quote:
Also please answer my question about what you think about dbp reading me as hard town
I would mind if he asked others why they think he's town, but asking why "DBP is town reading him" seems weird to me.

Quote:
I mean I thought he was town but its slipping, like I'm not too fond of him anymore lol. To answer your question, not much.

Haku you asked for something from me and I gave you it lol. I'll try to elaborate in a second let this inning end
Quote:
If you think I should die for playing like shit then please put your vote on me so I can narrow down who I should look at. Hurry up because I'm running out of time
That's an odd interaction to me, but I can't quite describe properly why it could be wrong.

Oh yeah, they're not directly addressing each others.

They're staying indirect about "if you think I'm a wolf, feel free to throw pressure on me".
Old 06-3-2018, 01:04 PM   #783
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

I'm ok with wv this phase
I see xiz as lock town
I see haku as dumb
I would only see gradient as wolf by poe
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 06-3-2018, 01:06 PM   #784
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Haku as dumb is a meme his logic grew on me but I still don't think it was a good idea
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 06-3-2018, 01:12 PM   #785
Hakulyte
the Haku

The other thing to look up into is this previous EoD in terms of interactions and how it somehow ended on DFR and what could it mean for everyone.

Good spot to make a town circle and lock the game further.
Old 06-3-2018, 01:13 PM   #786
Hakulyte
the Haku

You can say my play was mechanically dumb, but I think it's a gold mine for interactions and helping town connect together.
Old 06-3-2018, 01:19 PM   #787
Hakulyte
the Haku

In the world where I'm a wolf;

DFR dies here.
FFA lives (or die).
Next phase my CC makes me die because of FFA's flip.

Wolves lose.

Alternatively, I die for free to FFA's CC which I don't even defend.
I flip wolf.
Wolves are suddenly in a bad spot.

--

The risk is just not worth it, but if you want to assume that I would yolo like this before mylo go ahead.
Old 06-3-2018, 01:20 PM   #788
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post

I didn't actually find both masons.
I honestly didn't think you could upset me more lmfao

I've like gotten past the point of being upset and am just finding this hilarious now.

Old 06-3-2018, 01:21 PM   #789
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
In the world where I'm a wolf;

DFR dies here.
FFA lives (or die).
Next phase my CC makes me die because of FFA's flip.

Wolves lose.

Alternatively, I die for free to FFA's CC which I don't even defend.
I flip wolf.
Wolves are suddenly in a bad spot.

--

The risk is just not worth it, but if you want to assume that I would yolo like this before mylo go ahead.
Oh wait- I could be a god tier wolf who set up DFR's lynch to protect myself.

Fuck that would be so good.
Old 06-3-2018, 01:22 PM   #790
Hakulyte
the Haku

(and so stupid)
Old 06-3-2018, 01:25 PM   #791
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
When it comes to Gradiant ...... the patience to not leave the game after witnessing FFA and me being FFA and me (haha) was phenomenal.
This is a bad reason for a read. Same logic should be applied to almost everyone if you believe this. I don't see how gradient not leaving separates him from the rest of us.

Old 06-3-2018, 01:26 PM   #792
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Moral of the story; I hate masons. They make the game overly complicated and they make me freak out because I could be protecting a wolf and I felt super triggered that I could be protecting a wolf FFA all game.
Nothing about masons is complex. You chose to make it complex and through your actions removed a possible mason being alive today.

Old 06-3-2018, 01:28 PM   #793
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I had a whole rant I was about to post about how to do a fakeclaim correctly to protect a power role but it's not worth thread discussion so I'll talk about that later.

Old 06-3-2018, 01:29 PM   #794
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

the reason i asked how people felt about dbp hard reading me town is because every time he's done that i've been a wolf and i wanted t know if that is something others had caught onto and their reactions to it i thought would help me read them if they had played in those previous games. iirc only gradient replied and it said who cares or something like that. it didnt help me out though because i don't think he's played in the games where dbp hard town read me and i was a wolf welp.

also when i asked who wanted to lynch me for my shit playing it wasn't so i can narrow it down and pick between who did want me lynched but to who didn't want me lynched. i'm an easy target and i think it is in the wolves best interest to keep me alive longer rather than have me lynched yesterday.
Old 06-3-2018, 01:31 PM   #795
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
wv is slight town to me but slipping
I'd laugh if DFR slipped this about WV

Old 06-3-2018, 01:34 PM   #796
Xiz
TWG Chaos

wait haku i just read your post earlier, its the 2nd time he said slipping

Old 06-3-2018, 01:35 PM   #797
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
When it comes to Gradiant, the incessant pushes toward semantics, but also the openness to look beyond and the patience to not leave the game after witnessing FFA and me being FFA and me (haha) was phenomenal.
I don't think Gradiant would fake frustration here. I do still am worried that he didn't pick up that FFA was the mason after raeko died.
I still prefer his game progression over someone like WV tho. It's possible he didn't quit the game because he's wolfing and he doesn't care about how hot garbage I've been this game.
I like to think it's not true because I feel disgusting from wolf read him over this.
I believe he's town because he closed the vote on DFR when he could have mislead this into a town mislynch at multiple occasions and make me look bad in the process.
If you're wolfing this Gradiant, good fucking job. Also, if you're town, good fucking job too.

What's funny is that FFA made himself rip with the CC and now you guys are still stuck with me. To make matters worse, I've prewritten this before FFA even flipped and I'm just waiting to see if he's really going to flip to steal the spotlight from the real wolf.
The good news is that you have 2 tries. You can trust this piece of work with the most evil intentions known to mankind, secure what you can from the interactions in the previous EoD + most likely go for the WV lynch or end my life here and recover a few brain cells.
The only problem is that I'm not going to end the game and you guys will go maximum "fuck you haku" freak out mode when I will flip town.

Also, I'm clearing Celirra this phase due to the fact that he also voted DFR.
Xiz/Gradiant looks good due to the game involvement.
I know I'm town.

That only leaves WV.

Sorry for the shady tone, but I just love my unnecessary drama and if I'm wrong I'm going to look hilariously bad which by itself is also very entertaining.
Oh well, I sold out DFR my wolf partner as requested by FFA. I hope you guys had fun.

Moral of the story; I hate masons. They make the game overly complicated and they make me freak out because I could be protecting a wolf and I felt super triggered that I could be protecting a wolf FFA all game.
I'm actually tilted at you FFA for ruining my fake claim plan. You should have known that I don't play by the book. It's clearly 100% your fault and my plan was perfect. Actually, my plan was shit, but let me dream.
Town needed the drama to get together. It's only when people started following me for the wrong reasons that I felt like the game shifted back into town's favor. You should be thankful !
(Yes, I said that with a straight face. You can murder me postgame for this)

What a game. This could have gone so wrong if I died or if a mislynch happened. In a normal scenario, I'm kind of throwing the game. So, to the haters, I concede that you are right here on paper.

This concludes my wolf agenda. I hope you guys had fun.

Fake edit: Haha, wolves did the mechanical play of lynching FFA. I didn't write this garbage for nothing.
1) You, like xiz had done, are completely missing that i posted a quote from ffa showing he was possible mason. Trying to balance all his shitty posts and just one post that could be a soft was hard,but that you fucked up and claimed.

2) what the hell do you even mean by the second bolded part

3) And really? after this garbage play, you want to throw shit in there about how dfr is your wolf partner and this was all your wolf agenda?
Old 06-3-2018, 01:36 PM   #798
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

for the role cop check does it get revealed when its asked and are they able to kill that same night or is it a thing where you ask for a check but you don't get it until the night is over and you can still send a kill?
Old 06-3-2018, 01:36 PM   #799
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
the reason i asked how people felt about dbp hard reading me town is because every time he's done that i've been a wolf and i wanted t know if that is something others had caught onto and their reactions to it i thought would help me read them if they had played in those previous games. iirc only gradient replied and it said who cares or something like that. it didnt help me out though because i don't think he's played in the games where dbp hard town read me and i was a wolf welp.

also when i asked who wanted to lynch me for my shit playing it wasn't so i can narrow it down and pick between who did want me lynched but to who didn't want me lynched. i'm an easy target and i think it is in the wolves best interest to keep me alive longer rather than have me lynched yesterday.
Unless i'm mistaken, I was the one (perhaps with gradient) then who said I didn't care.

Also for me a general rule of thumb is whenever players start saying "why haven't i died" or "why hasn't anyone looked at me" it's usually because they are wolf.

Old 06-3-2018, 01:36 PM   #800
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I had a whole rant I was about to post about how to do a fakeclaim correctly to protect a power role but it's not worth thread discussion so I'll talk about that later.
Probably shouldn't, the perfect blowjob game didn't work out so well
Closed Thread