TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #46
    Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

    Ill be back after dinner lol

    Seriously though the reasoning.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #47
      Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

      vote for innocent child jokes are no big deal. or not even a deal at all. anyone can make that joke

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #48
        Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

        bunch of casey anthonys up in here

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #49
          Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

          James yes I have
          Jesus am I allowed to fake seriousness god

          Seriously y do I have to say this lol
          No one really knows how I play. And I'm ic. Perfect time for me to go batshit attacking I have no reason to need to defend myself


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #50
            Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

            Originally posted by YoshL
            James yes I have
            Jesus am I allowed to fake seriousness god

            Seriously y do I have to say this lol
            No one really knows how I play. And I'm ic. Perfect time for me to go batshit attacking I have no reason to need to defend myself
            :thumb: :thumb: you go girl!

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #51
              Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

              oh that's not an emoticon here, well fuck.

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #52
                Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

                , method to insanity
                I really should stop refreshing and just enjoy this hibachi lmfao


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

                    anyone seeing that j-rodd Tps dynamic? guys it's happening all over again. right in front of our eyes

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      anyone seeing that j-rodd Tps dynamic? guys it's happening all over again. right in front of our eyes

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

                        VOTECOUNT: Day 1 (ends Tuesday 8PM EST)

                        drizz (1): jrodd
                        tps (1): yoshl
                        yoman (1): dance
                        xiz (1): v
                        manti (1): tps

                        No Lynch (0):

                        7 votes to lynch

                        yet to vote: kraut, yoman, Xiz, james, manti, drizz, vicc, evan

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

                          oh, I didn't random yet.

                          Uhh

                          Viccica

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

                            I did vote Fojar lol. It was on manti
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

                              Originally posted by James May
                              I did vote Fojar lol. It was on manti
                              you want to make your vote more flushed-left-er

                              like this.

                              James May

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

                                right you are. updated:

                                VOTECOUNT: Day 1 (ends Tuesday 8PM EST)

                                manti (2): tps, james
                                drizz (1): jrodd
                                tps (1): yoshl
                                james (1): dance
                                xiz (1): v
                                vicc (1): yoman

                                No Lynch (0):

                                5 votes to lynch

                                yet to vote: kraut, Xiz, manti, drizz, vicc, evan

                                Comment

                                Working...