Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 07:47 PM   #61
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Arrow Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky View Post
So by the looks of it we can't form alliances/persuade via AIM anymore?
yeah this change was to make it more accessible as we got older and didn't have time to play on AIM all the time and wolves were winning wayyyyy too many games with shitty UTR tactics
Old 02-27-2014, 07:53 PM   #62
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge POSTGAME (Humans Win)

some games will have AIM/Skype communication allowed! each host will specify.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:57 PM   #63
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Well I'm just happy to play again but that was always like half the game for me. I agree though that as activity dipped AIM probably didn't help.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:58 PM   #64
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

getting to cyber with hanssky on aim has now become my main motivation for playing this game again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:08 PM   #65
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

otp

there are a number of people here who prefer games with IMs and such so it doesn't look like that will go away completely until the whole scene does.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #66
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

I'll never use aim lol. I'll use skype.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:41 PM   #67
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734 View Post
getting to cyber with hanssky on aim has now become my main motivation for playing this game again
I knew you'd be back if Hans came.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-27-2014, 10:30 PM   #68
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

?
>> ?

i planned to play before i even knew he was even on the forums

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:39 PM   #69
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Unless.....Jurs is Hans.

Its more strange that Wilkin shows up on FFYa out of the blue a few days ago and then HansSky shows up here. Mental connections?
Old 02-27-2014, 10:41 PM   #70
thesunfan
Role Tide

Xiz- I made a mistake in how hard I defended you. A pretty odd game from you, even by your standards.

clasko- Shame Kevin offed you when he did; you were hot on the wolves trail. Glad you had fun in your first game; would not have guarded Anko night one.

Anko- Sorry you really didn't get a chance to play... give it another shot when you have more time, I guess?

YMIA- I should've stuck with my gutread on you. Nice job with the kills, hitting two blues early on. Getting seered as a red sucks, though.

FG- Hoooooooooooooooooooooooly shit girl; almost made me cry... This post is why I had to vote you; felt like something that human Funny wouldn't say.

Snowcrafta- yes

Danceguy- You did terrible. 0/10.

Guest- Most stonefaced Human ever; really threw everyone for a loop there.

T-Force- I guess people are always going to assume you're blue? Sorry wolfsteak; hope you get to play more next time.

Afrobean- Only the second time a fake-blue claim as a human has ever been beneficial to the humans; and the first time it was done without OOT talk on. Very, very impressive game, and unfortunately, the third time that my initial read has been wrong on you. Ty for knocking sense into me on Day Two, which I promptly got rid of very quickly. Fantastic fake guard claim, and the fact that I'm saying that to you still really surprises me.

Middie- You did better than I thought you would. You sheeped my votes more than once though, which was odd. I look forward to your first wolf game; I think that will be really interesting, and I know you're looking forward to it too.

mellon- You were super-duper UTR this game; but I do regret lynching you so quickly. I fucked up with you, and plz be easier to read, I can't read you worth anything

Tokzic- Oh boyyyyyyyyy, I expected you to ream me pretty hard this game, and my asshole was not disappointed. Kinda funny that my votes often cut you off before you had a chance to say anything, sorry about that. We have really contrasting styles, you're kind of like Yoshl Jr. for me. Sorry I was so wrong about you, you were a very valuable human this game, and this is probably the hardest I've seen you play, so props on getting out what you put into this game.

AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ- Noob-wolf alert went off when you bandwagoned Manti when you said that you had no thoughts on the game, when you had posted early in the phase a full-list of player reads. Zoned in on you when you made a post where I felt like you were trying too hard to give an excuse for your afk-ness. If you need to spectate some games, that's alright, but please play, I want to see you play a game where you last longer than 48 hours in game =/.

Lames- You'll win some day, I swear. You were pretty much dropped into a position to get fucked; and that sucks. =/

FoJar- Who? Sorry you got killed night one, I felt bad for ya.

Vendetta- Lynch on you shouldn't have happened, I was upset at it from the sidelines. Sorry you continually get the dick as a human.

Manti- Pretty good job as the seer, nice shot on Kevin and the fake seerings on Xiz and Guest were pretty nice, contrary to what I stated in game. The fact that you're 2nd runner-up for MVP this game really shows how hard everyone played.

I really, really enjoyed this game. I was so goddamn tense when I posted intent to hammer Funny, I was actually surprised that she was the last wolf, to be honest, but I couldn't not lynch her given her player relations record.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-27-2014, 10:42 PM   #71
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734 View Post
?
>> ?

i planned to play before i even knew he was even on the forums
It was a joke; carry on.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 10:52 PM   #72
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

As a player jurs really interests me because I get the impression that she has a keen sense of how to portray herself on the Internet and that she has a clear conception of how others might perceive her. Having never played TWG with her I find this really interesting and hope it remains so.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:54 PM   #73
thesunfan
Role Tide

jurs is a really, really interesting player to read about; idk how playing with her will go, but you did hit the nail on the head with her; she is very keen on how she is perceived.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 10:56 PM   #74
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

This is such a surreal mashup of eras.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:57 PM   #75
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

so sunfan is actually blah right?
Old 02-27-2014, 10:57 PM   #76
thesunfan
Role Tide

I don't know how to play poker someone teach me
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 11:00 PM   #77
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
so sunfan is actually blah right?
it can't be because that fucker promised me he'd buy me a pony when he got rich (back when we used to play twg together). this guy just admitted he isn't aware of what it's like to play with me

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 11:05 PM   #78
Tps222
FFR Player

Nah blah never came back. He's doing really well in Vegas though. Go look him up, Scott Seiver.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:10 PM   #79
thesunfan
Role Tide

yeah, I'd say winning almost $7,000,000 is doing alright.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2014, 11:12 PM   #80
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

me defending my fake roleclaim against tokzic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokzic
that made me want to kill him more, i don't think that was a good move
I was dead in the water on that day already. I figured by fake roleclaiming, I would probably be spared until the last day at the very least, while also giving me a pretty good shot at being taken out by the wolf during the night so that the greens wouldn't have to waste time trying to lynch me. Funnygurl, would you have wolfed me that night if the game had gone on?

Also: all along when I say "lynch all liars", I give the caveat that if a green chooses to lie, they have to weigh the risk versus the benefit and be ready to get lynched for it if they are exposed. I had low risk and high benefit, so I went for it. I was ready to be lynched for my lie if anyone counterclaimed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
if the guardian was still alive he would have counterclaimed and we would have lost the game
I figured that manti died due to the guardian being dead. But manti had set me up as a possible guardian, and my post history had some callbacks I could reference that made the story even more plausible. I did take a risk, but it was a calculated risk, and I figured that even if someone counterclaimed, I would have been lynched anyway. Then, I'd be trusting that you fine folks would be able to figure out that my roleclaim was the gambit of a desperate green and that you wouldn't need to also lynch the real guardian who counterclaimed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manti
nice fake guardian claim afro
Thanks. I was a little worried it'd've been for naught there, but it worked out.

Manti, why were you playing so bad at first? All the way up through day 2, I was so sure you were a wolf because you were playing like your awful wolf self. I even thought about counterclaiming as seer just to get you-- and probably myself as well-- lynched, but I'm glad I only briefly considered it. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfan
The fact that you FAKED FUCKING GUARDIAN AS A HUMAN stands as a testament to how much your human game has changed.
I disagree. I faked seer as a green in one of my first games. I tried to trap Tasselfoot when I was EXTREMELY confident that he was a wolf and NO ONE took me seriously. For those who weren't around back then, Tasselfoot was basically the manti of the early EARLY days. If memory serves, I basically tried to do what manti did to guest in this game, except I fumbled it a bit due to inexperience, and tass ended up talking everyone into lynching me for it. And Tass really was a wolf in the end.

ps sorry raeko, i'm putting down my pushing for a quick lynch on you to be my big mistake this game