Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Forum Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2003, 02:41 PM   #61
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

NO! I did NOT order the mocha frappuchino, i ordered a caramel frapuccino...damn lettuce...
Old 12-12-2003, 03:59 PM   #62
aleco
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to aleco

Inside:Hi-res original 3d-rendered computer desktop wallpapers, tutorials on making your own 3d art, and links to some of the best computer art sites on the web.

30 of my wallpapers are free* for you to sample and use on your personal computer desktop. I encourage you to try a new wallpaper every day for a month, then decide if you want to see my newest work and the rest of my creations.

Enjoy your stay!

Enter Here

This site is designed to look decent at 800 x 600, but the best experience can be had if you set your monitor to its maximum comfortable resolution. The wallpapers in my gallery are designed large so they will scale nicely to almost any desktop. AOL users please turn off Image Compression.
The free gallery will be updated with a new wallpaper every couple of weeks. Digital Blasphemy subscribers can download new wallpapers every week and have unrestricted access to my entire collection of 3D wallpaper created over the last 6 years (over 500 images, including Widescreen and Dual-Monitor versions of some wallpapers). If you like what you see in the free galleries and would like to see more, then I ask that you please pledge your support and become a member.
Old 12-12-2003, 04:37 PM   #63
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

(Relavance) And yet you come to ME for a sig?

(Back to the game) Hi everyone! I'm hacked through the school right now. They supposedly blocked the site. Everyone can't get on... except me. I just aced both of my computer tests. I am only one out of three to even pass. This is cenright posting live from through a hole in the Beaumont High School policy. Catch you later folks!
Old 12-12-2003, 04:47 PM   #64
Anonymous
FFR Player

Gravity travels at the same speed as light, although light is often referred to as the fastest thing in the universe, the universe would not be in balance without them both traveling at the same speed.
Old 12-12-2003, 05:02 PM   #65
aleco
FFR Player

(Not on track) That is wallpaper, and I have no experience with sizing stuff, it would not work to be a sig.
(Irrelevence)A tree was delivered to my house at 6 today. blah
Old 12-12-2003, 07:39 PM   #66
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Time is money, but money is not time. You'd think it work both ways but that is where you would be wrong, my friend, because it doesn't.
Old 12-12-2003, 07:44 PM   #67
blacknova
FFR Player

What about Chocolate Mocca? I'd like chocolate and caffiene all in one. Like Espresso with chocolate sauce poured in, and a lot of sugar..yea...lots and lots of sugar.
Old 12-12-2003, 07:49 PM   #68
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

0f t3h p30pl3 by t3h l*30l*l3 with cow down and latin schools for all

Old 12-12-2003, 07:54 PM   #69
blacknova
FFR Player

and a blowtorch...or a simple piece of leather under the eternal flame. Hmm...a piece of furniture, under the weight of 10,000 fingernail clippings, with a lighter indide and out..
Old 12-13-2003, 12:52 PM   #70
TheDancingBoy
FFR Player

starcraft.

i <3 moogy
Old 12-13-2003, 01:14 PM   #71
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

what

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Old 12-13-2003, 06:17 PM   #72
aleco
FFR Player

moogydoes not knowsomething?
Quote:
As I have repeated numerous times, Get A *
b2al
Old 12-13-2003, 06:54 PM   #73
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Whether you are traveling first class or on a limited budget, this Eyewitness Top 10 guide will lead you straight to the very best Rome has to offer*.

Dozens of Top 10 lists - from the Top 10 secret delights of hidden Rome to the Top 10 fextivals, pizzerias, hotels, and shops - provide the insider knowledge every visitor needs. And to save time and money there's even a list of things to avoid*.

Find your way effortlessly using the detailed maps which fold out from the front and back covers, plus many smaller maps inside*.
Old 12-13-2003, 07:32 PM   #74
drummerboy765
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to drummerboy765

Bowling Pins
Old 12-13-2003, 07:45 PM   #75
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Psh. I like the green one, personally...the blue makes your breasts bob too much.
Old 12-14-2003, 03:09 AM   #76
TheDancingBoy
FFR Player

take note moogy

The following list of the most common mistakes that stalking victims make has been culled from Surviving a Stalker: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Yourself Safe, a ground-breaking book by Linden Gross that teaches you how to avoid those life-threatening errors that too many other victims have made.

Not listening to your intuition. As countless stories reveal in Linden Gross’s book, you need to keep your internal radar tuned to pick up signals that something might be wrong.

Letting someone down easy, instead of saying a definitive NO if you’re not interested in a relationship. Trying to be nice can lead a potentially obsessive suitor to hear what he or she wants instead of the message that you’re not interested.

Ignoring the early warning signs that annoying attention might escalate into dangerous harassment and pursuit. Pay special attention to what happened to Diane DiMarco, Suzanne Jurva and Jane McAllister, whose stories are all chronicled in Surviving a Stalker: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Yourself Safe.

Responding to a stalker in any way, shape, or form. That means not acceding to your stalkers demands even once he or she has introduced threats. Linden’s book explains the dynamics behind a threat, and what to do when and if your stalking escalates to this point.

Trying to reason or bargain with a stalker. Stalking is like a long rape. Find out how your natural reactions almost automatically put you at a disadvantage, and what you can do about it.

Seeking a restraining or protective order. All too often, this one act propels stalkers to act violently. Still tempted to get that piece of paper? You might want to check out the stories about Laura Black and Shirley Lowery before you do.

Expecting police to solve your problem and make it go away. Even the LAPD’s Threat Management Unit says that victims have to take 100 percent responsibility for their dealing with the situation.

Taking inadequate privacy and safety precautions. In the chapter titled "If It Happens To You: A Safety Primer," Linden Gross tells you exactly what to do to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Neglecting to enlist the support of family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, therapists and other victims. It may be tough to admit that you’re being stalked, but it’s not your fault. Learn how to gather the people who will constitute your first line of defense.

Ignoring their emotional needs during and after a stalking. Do you know how to get the support you need? Surviving a Stalker: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Yourself Safe will help. Read the chapter titled "Keeping Yourself Sane.".
Old 12-14-2003, 09:35 AM   #77
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

I like pie
Old 12-14-2003, 11:11 AM   #78
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

no, put the calories in the tool shed, frederick
Old 12-14-2003, 11:39 AM   #79
Anticrombie0909