Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How did you like the non-death post stories?
They were cool, keep doing it 5 45.45%
I didn't really care 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-6-2008, 01:56 AM   #61
Sullyman2007
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sullyman2007
Default Re: jTWG XLIV: POST GAME!

on my itouch, about to go to sleep.
where's that next player analysis post?
Sullyman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2008, 02:08 AM   #62
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Sorry, I'll do the next four right now. Let me write it up. I write it up and rate them from every game because it helps to see how people act as a human/wolf/blue etc. I'll do it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2008, 02:12 AM   #63
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

C'mon rzr, I wanna hear you analyze more players...cuz I wanna see your thought on them (and me ).

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2008, 02:16 AM   #64
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Player Analysis part 3

Hoochan- well, I didn't get to see you do much. I think you remained a little too quiet which was a slight giveaway to the wolves that you were guard. But your guard on Xception when the wolves attacked was impeccable. HUGE props there.

jokim- good game. Very good game. You played really well. I enjoyed using you in the death posts and what not. You are a good candidate for TWG because you do understand the game and its function.

Bynary Fission- I must admit, you were one of the best players this game. I will look into the phantoms because you didn't deserve the ones you got. I was very impressed at how quickly you caught onto the game and I REALLY hope you come back. Also, I must give special thanks to you for coming to play at all because I needed the spot filled

You may notice I neglected to put devonin in there. I'm pondering making his private or not. If I don't he will it an analysis, I just have a lot more to say to him.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 04-6-2008, 02:25 AM   #65
Sullyman2007
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sullyman2007

Hi Xception.
Sullyman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2008, 02:30 AM   #66
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Hi guys ... been at a competition all day.

Sully deserved the win ... he deserves MVP in my opinion just for staying out of suspicion.

I do think his choices for wolf attacks were off-the-mark, but they got the job done anyway.

Quote:
You got lucky with your seering on jugglin.
Nah ... jugglinguy made it blatantly obvious (at least to me) that he was a wolf.

He was the one that brought up the possibility of Lito's slip-up being something to frame devonin with. That's all well and good, but he took it much further than a normal human would have. Normal human would have mentioned it, then let it go.

So assuming devo was MW which was assumed to be correct, if jugglinguy was seered red, that almost completely convinced me that devonin was also a wolf.

I had 3/4 correct wolves ... sorry Kirth.
Xception704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2008, 02:33 AM   #67
rzr
TWG Veteran

Hey, Xception

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-6-2008, 02:46 AM   #68
rzr
TWG Veteran

Player Analysis part 4

kekeb - you sooooo pissed me off when you got banned. But it's cool now ^^ anyway, you played really well. It seemed to me like you dictated the final lynching, so from a point of view solely from the thread, without you there wouldn't have been a wolf killed today. That's why you got MVP.

litodude - I was so shocked when you claimed seer. However, I should have seen it coming. You used your position pretty well however you should've put more evidence against the real seer. I was wondering how many of your fellow wolves had input into your decisian to come out...

DarkManticoreX2 - typical manti playing for the most part. Actually, I was very suprised that you didn't catch all the wolves right away. Is manti losing his touch? good job winning

Sullyman2007 - very impressive. You definitly got the runner up MVP. I should say though that I would have suspected you. See, you acted like a typical wolf does: aloof and inactive yet still there. The whole time you were on the forums... but never posted?
You still stayed under the radar for a long time, and I give you personal kudos for that.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-6-2008, 03:34 AM   #69
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Quote:
You may notice I neglected to put devonin in there. I'm pondering making his private or not. If I don't he will it an analysis, I just have a lot more to say to him.
You can also feel free to leave it out if you want. I've disagreed with some of your analysis thus far, since I was on the inside of a lot of the discussions and saw what was going on off the forum. Feel free to add in a similarly basic thing here, or privately as you like, but it certainly isn't necessary since I imagine I know a large chunk of what you feel you need to say.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2008, 07:27 AM   #70
megamon88
aka Assertive
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Wow...one of the best games for me so far. But that's not much considering I've only played 3 :/
I was so scared I would be lynched on day 1 just because lito faked seer. But then I got REALLY lucky...and seered Xception. Who was the psychic. Who then believed I was the seer. Who then went on to prove I was the real seer.
Then, basically, manti and xception told me who to seer until they got killed. And then something happened with sc, and we lynched him.
-_- Sorry sc.
Anyways, this was an awesome game, nice try wolves, you almost had us.
Hope to see you all in the next game
Old 04-6-2008, 08:16 AM   #71
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I can't peg inactive wolves as easy as active ones. =(

That and I don't really know how all of you guys typically play yet. I'm getting there though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2008, 10:57 AM   #72
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
You can also feel free to leave it out if you want. I've disagreed with some of your analysis thus far, since I was on the inside of a lot of the discussions and saw what was going on off the forum. Feel free to add in a similarly basic thing here, or privately as you like, but it certainly isn't necessary since I imagine I know a large chunk of what you feel you need to say.
Well, the thing is, you're my friend but I have a lot of constructive criticism for you which I can tell you don't take very well and honestly, I'm tired of arguing about everything.

If you'd like a little analysis and some tips for next game them I'd be more than willing to help. I'm just trying to keep our rapport good and don't want to risk another argument.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-6-2008, 01:01 PM   #73
devonin
Very Grave Indeed

I take constructive criticism incredibly well. If I don't find it actually constructive, I say so, which seems to be where the problem is being generated. I've just not found your analyses to be entirely accurate to my observations from inside the game. You weren't there for all the AIM convos etc.

I apologise if you were expecting everyone to take your advice as holy writ simply because you're a host, but you may have noticed that I'm not really someone who takes these things for granted.
Old 04-6-2008, 01:10 PM   #74
rzr
TWG Veteran

Ok, well you can feel free to give analyses too. It's just something I as a host do. I'll do yours, give me time to think. I don't want it to be biased, so I want to articulate it well.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-6-2008, 01:14 PM   #75
DrKirth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xception704 View Post
I had 3/4 correct wolves ... sorry Kirth.
Haha that's fine. I guess I knew more about the game than I should have and that brought about suspicion. But still, the best thing I liked about this game was that I pinpointed all the blues by the end of day 1 (I still had doubts on megamon, but that cleared up once I was able to talk to Xception). I wish I could have been more useful finding the last wolf though...

Be efficient.

DrKirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2008, 01:47 PM   #76
rzr
TWG Veteran

Player Analysis part 5

devonin - well,as for as your game playing goes I think you only made one mistake. That as defending lito. You guys should have gone at it, it would have made everyone think you were against the wolves. If they had any doubt they would have seered you and then you'd hated come back green and would've been trusted. All-in-all, I think you played really well and look forward to playing/hosting with you again.

HUMANS IS GENERAL- well, you guys really got off to a kick ass start. You really did well pickin out lito from mega. I honestly thought sully was going to evade your grasp. But congratulations for finally catching all the wolves.

THE WOLVES IN GENERAL- I think you guys were a little unorganized. Also, you would have won if you didn't waste an attack on Xception. Instead you should have tried to find the guard before killing the other blues. But you guys own sully for pulling you through as far as he did. Keep at it, you guys did pretty well minus lito's escapade.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-6-2008, 02:12 PM   #77
devonin
Very Grave Indeed

Quote:
Also, you would have won if you didn't waste an attack on Xception. Instead you should have tried to find the guard before killing the other blues
See here's what I mean. When we tried to kill Xception and failed we already knew who the guardian was. We knew who all three blues were on day 1. We tried to kill xception because we were pretty close to completely certain that Mega was going to be guarded that night. Whether we just guessed wrong, or the humans played us really hard, there was no need to try and find the guard because we knew him, and just got wrong where he'd be that night.

The theory was "We know all three blues, so we can kill them at any time. We can kill the guardian first, and then seer/psychic, or we can take a chance that we know which blue isn't being guarded" If we went guard/seer/psychic there would be 1 seering, and 2 psychic reports. If we took a chance and went psychic/guard/seer there's be 2 seerings, and we'd get to maintain the mystery surrounding Lito and My roles. Since humans seemed largely in the dark about who might be a wolf to decide who to seer, and we were pretty close to 100% positive that -I- was going to get seered as one of them, it didn't seem that dangerous.

From the benefit of hindsight, bad risk, but at the time it seemed pretty reasonable.

Last edited by devonin; 04-6-2008 at 02:20 PM..
Old 04-6-2008, 02:24 PM   #78
rzr
TWG Veteran

If you really did know who the guardian was you certaitly shouldn't have taken the risk of attacking anyone except him.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-6-2008, 02:33 PM   #79
devonin
Very Grave Indeed

Why not? Sometimes taking a risk is justified and gives a greater payoff than playing it straight. We took a chance and got burned. We could also have taken a chance and benefitted hugely from it.
Old 04-6-2008, 02:44 PM   #80
rzr
TWG Veteran

Could have. Could have. Could have. But you didn't. The smartest thing you could've done was to kill the guardian. The second smartest thing you could've done was to kill manti. The third smartest things you atle have done was kill a random person.

But you guys didn't. Just learn from it.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote: