Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 11:14 AM   #61
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

I don't know what you guys see in blah. He seems totally human to me.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:58 PM   #62
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Quote:
I think it's that he answered my question of "Where is he?" with "I was here the whole time, just watching everyone and being quiet."
Old 12-17-2005, 03:12 PM   #63
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXV - Macho Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
the point is... he's always very hard to exonerate at any point because of the overall air of suspicion aroudn him. There are people I know to be human. If they're in the final group, I can rule them out. It is very hard for one to achieve that with Tass, so it woudl be a bad spot for him to be left alive the whole time. Its the reason the wolf if not tass won't wolf him, so either way he's jsut gonna be alive the whole time no matter what.
Ok, my vote goes to blah for this post here. He says we should lynch Tass on no evidence simply so he can eliminate him as a possible wolf later. This is bullshit. Anyone else we eliminate will also eliminate one person as a possible wolf, so why would we sacrifice one of the better players? We only get 4 chances in Manhunt, we can't waste them.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:16 PM   #64
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omeganitros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
I think it's that he answered my question of "Where is he?" with "I was here the whole time, just watching everyone and being quiet."
I may be mistaken, but blah is always like that, isn't he? At least, in recent games anyway, and even as human.

PS while I was typing this, mead posted...

Mead, I think you missed blah's point entirely. He's saying that Tass is definitely not going to be wolfed, so we might as well lynch him (and I'm pretty sure he was joking, by the way). Funny that blah saying this would draw attention to him, but me saying something similar would make me seen as human. You people are insane.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:34 PM   #65
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I gotta go with Neon

I spoke with blah right after he wrote the post that all of you are commenting on, and from what he told me and what was obvious from the ridiculousness of the post itself, was that he was testing for reactions...

I can see where everyone is coming from in terms of Neon, so I'm content with my vote there. Also, I'm protecting Blah... for the time being.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:41 PM   #66
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

aww how cute... bffaeaeae me and tass.

4 srs... we get 4 "chances" but all things shoudl be setup to make the last 2 really good ones, so that's where its at, i'll prob be wolfed next which is sad for you guys, but i'm making a good point and that's what needed to be discussed. If the day's gonna end in 30 mins, I'll vote qreepy my previous wolf buddy looks kinda sketchtastic

Old 12-17-2005, 06:09 PM   #67
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

Qreepy hasn't been THAT inactive, yet he apologizes for inactivity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
Sorry about my apparent lack of activity. I have been hella busy this week (two essays, 3 auditive journals in French, one group project, a two-day test, and daily homework), and fitting TWG in is difficult. I am, once again, in computer science class at this juncture. I can't really make a detailed post right now. I think you can count on me posting something with more substance later tonight.

Sorry again. >_<
Using my awesome post of previous games in which Qreepy was a wolf, I found this:
Quote:
Sorry that I can't make this post as coherent or long or anything as usual, but I've been damn busy lately and I'm not doing so well with everything. Bare with me.
GAH I swear I saw something else, will keep looking. Anyway, Qreepy because time is almost up.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:16 PM   #68
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

</voting>

I'll tally up votes and write a story right now.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:35 PM   #69
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Tass: 1 (LD)
LD: 1 (Omega)
Kefit: 1 (Afro)
Neo: 4 (Guido, Kefit, Qreepy, Tass)
blah: 3 (Neo, matt, mead)
Qreepy: 2 (blah, nick)

---

Afro spoke up. "Hey, I think Kefit did it!"

Kefit printed out 300 copies of his essay and dropped then on Afro's back, breaking it. "No, it's obviously Neonatrias."

Tass agreed. Everyone else, being a TWG pack and thus a bunch of dumbass bandwagoners when two intelligent people agree, went with it. Aside from blah. You rebel you.

Obviously, Neo didn't like the prospect of death by deduction. "Come on, guys, don't e-kill me. I didn't do it! I would be a lot more emphatic if I weren't some generic guy that no one has ever really seen before outside of TWG but you have to take my word for it!"

But it was too late. LD tapped six colorless mana and swung.

And that was that.

Satisfied with a job well done, everyone went to e-sleep, because, after all, an e-kill marks the end of an e-night.

Is this e-ritating yet?

---

It is now Night 2. Oops, you fucked up.

Tasselfoot
mead1
Afrobean
mattc16
QreepyBORIS
Omeganitros
blahblah18
nickadeemus
Kefit
lightdarkness
GuidoHunter

Here's your target list, wolf. Make your choices.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:45 AM   #70
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Day 2

A new day dawned on the Garbage Bin. AFROOOOOOOOOOOOOO was enjoying the peaceful day when Arch0wl suddenly showed up.

"Afrobean, you cad. Stop being so self-righteous."

Afro though to himself that he was so totally going to sig that when Arch continued.

"Oh, by the way, this is for you. Some guy wanted me to give it to you so he gave me a bunch of Dream Theater songs to deliver it."

Arch dropped a giant package on Afrobean, crushing and killing him.

As Arch walked away, the package fell open to reveal a giant marble 8).

The crash drew everyone over to see what had happened. What they saw shocked and horrified them.

"I am shocked and horrified by what I see!" Omega said.

Guido noticed the unique shape of the marble. "I have a feeling that we missed our guess when we voted Neo off the island."

"mna i copmmletty arge with yuo," blah said.

"Uh oh, blah's posting drunk again. I wonder what hilarious hijinks will ensue this time?"

Unfortunately, not very many hilarious hijinks ensued, as blah's random drunken staggering made him trip over the giant marble 8). He broke his e-neck on the fall and e-died.

"..."

---

Tasselfoot
mead1
mattc16
QreepyBORIS
Omeganitros
nickadeemus
Kefit
lightdarkness
GuidoHunter

It is now Day 2, and blahblah18 and Afrobean have been killed. 9 of you left. 5 is an insta. You have until Tuesday night at 8 Eastern. Now git ta votin'.
Old 12-18-2005, 11:22 AM   #71
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

I knew it haha

Good luck people.

PS THANK YOU MR WOLF FOR GIVING ME MY FIRST WOLFING EVER
Old 12-18-2005, 09:46 PM   #72
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

lol activity
Old 12-19-2005, 12:11 AM   #73
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Expect a big post from me late tomorrow night... I have my last 2 finals tomorrow AND a final paper to write tomorrow AND I have to take a train back to Philly.

Expect me out all day and back around 11, at which point I'll work on a big post with suspicions.

I expect all of you to have made big ass posts as well by the time I get to the thread tomorrow night.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:08 PM   #74
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

GUYS. THIS IS FUCKING PATHETIC. THERE ARE NINE OF US. IF WE DON'T POST FOR 24+ HOURS, WE WILL NOT WIN.

I'm in the middle of writing a paper... I seriously expect some posts from you people by the time I get back to Philly tonight.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:14 PM   #75
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
I expect all of you to have made big ass posts as well by the time I get to the thread tomorrow night.

</big ass post>
Old 12-19-2005, 01:25 PM   #76
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Way to mock what I'm saying LD... extremely helpful to finding the wolf.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:26 PM   #77
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

The wolf is hiding behind her fat ass, if we could get her to lose some weight we could find out who it is!

I got a fricken picture of the wolf and you don't think that's helpful? Psh
Old 12-19-2005, 01:26 PM   #78
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
However, there is one thing I would like to point out. Afro is pushing for a Tass vote, which to me indicates that he is likely not the wolf. If Afro wanted Tass dead, then all Afro has to do is kill him at night. Simple as that. There is no guardian or anything else that presents a risk to this course of action. If Afro were the wolf, I can't see anything he stands to gain from pushing for a Tass lynch now, and possibly getting an inquisition on his ass.
I was re-reading this thread, and I realized something. This thing can work both ways. When Afro was taking swings at Tass, Tass never responded with a vote, or even with any suspicion of Afro's humanity. Why? Because if Afro was lynched and the game didn't end, it would look bad for Tass. So if you are a wolf, and have someone mindlessly tirading against you, what do you do? You kill them. Afro dying simply seems to convenient to be mere coincidence. With all of Tass' encouragement for activity, I doubt anyone is doubting his humanity right now. And that's exactly how he planned it. Sure, another wolf could have killed afro to frame him, but Tass is a smart enough player that he might have done the deed so he could claim he was being framed.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:28 PM   #79
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Also, the night one kills, TPS and Talisman are the two people Tass has mentioned he wants in the TWC.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:59 PM   #80
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Well gee.... heaven forbid anyone EVER try to frame me. Like that has NEVER happened before...

PS - As soon as I saw Afro and Blah were the 2 dead night 2, I knew this would be brought up, and saw it clearly.

Also mead, perhaps the reason I'm actually trying to promote activity is I'm human and want to win.