Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-8-2013, 11:16 AM   #741
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Also still working on my big post. I was planning on reading the whole thread and giving thoughts on everything but I think it's too difficult. Gonna work on simplifying my big post down a bit and making a suspicion list.

Now for my third suggestion, I guess I will start things off. I have explained myself and my play style several times now so now it's time for you guys to do the same so we can get a better read on you!

JWCGATOR: where are you? why have you been flying under the radar for basically this entire game? Do you feel that the rest of the players know enough about you this game to make a judgement on you? What are some reads that you have as basically an outsider?

TOKZIC: why have you been making so little posts? and why are the posts you do make so aggressive in tone? What are your read this game?

RSD: where have you been, and why are you hesitant to say anything substantial? You seem to show up and then quickly leave without saying much, do you have any reads you'd like to share?

KRAUT: how come after being relatively inactive, as soon as you show up you start targeting RP? Do you have any other suspicions/thoughts about other players too, or RP's possible teammates if you truly believe he is a wolf?

Now that I've addressed some people individually I hope that will prompt them to post more. POST MORE GUYS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 11-8-2013, 11:17 AM   #742
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
No, out of thread talking isn't allowed in this game.
Right... we're not allowed to talk about the game. I don't think a "play twg!" facebook message constitutes talking about the game. I guess it's up to Silvuh to decide!

Quote:
Old 11-8-2013, 11:35 AM   #743
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
What's up with this RiotPolice thing? A brand new player makes bad posts and uses logic that makes no sense, how is that role specific? If this was day 1 and the only thing we had to go on was how people word their posts and their shitty/not so shitty plans, I'd probably be down for a RiotPolice lynch. But this is Day 2 and we have behaviors and reactions to specific situations to make our judgements on.
I feel like I need to state this again. Different people have different play styles. Just because something would be suspicious for one player does not mean that it is suspicious for all players, because we need to take their individuality into account. Given that RP has never played TWG before, I do not see his posts as being as suspicious as I would if they had been posted by a different player, because I am taking his specific circumstance into account. RP is a new player. Of course he is going to mess up a few times and say weird things.

Do I agree that he is suspicious? Yes. Do I think that his posts are suspicious enough to warrant a bandwagon vote on him? No.

I do not see a problem with putting a bit of pressure on him right now though so that he can further explain what he is talking about, so I do understand the votes.

Quote:
Old 11-8-2013, 11:49 AM   #744
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

5-7 Vote Requirement
Riotpolice (4)
- Xiz, BDN, Tokzic, Krauthammer
BDN (2) - thesunfan, T-Force
thesunfan (1) - pntballa18
pntballa18 (1) - Cedolad
mellonxcollie (0) - Xiz, thesunfan
Krauthammer (0) - Xiz
T-Force (0) - thesunfan
jwcgator (0) - Tokzic

Yet to Vote
runescapedude1126, jwcgator, Charu, mellonxcollie, Riotpolice

Xiz >> mellonxcollie
thesunfan >> mellonxcollie
Xiz >> Krauthammer

Xiz >> Riotpolice
thesunfan >> T-Force
pntballa18 >> thesunfan
BDN >> Riotpolice
thesunfan >> BDN
Tokzic >> jwcgator
cedolad >> pntballa18
Tokzic >> Riotpolice
T-Force >> BDN
Krauthammer >> Riotpolice

Activity Messages
Because you're not discussing the content of the game, just telling someone to post more should be okay, so I will allow it. For total neutrality, I should be the one to message people about posting more, but I don't want to bother people when they know what they're doing. If anyone else wants to bother people, go ahead.
Old 11-8-2013, 12:00 PM   #745
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Rakeo, I'm glad you have been suddenly making a lot of posts and you are now putting a lot of thought into your posts.

......bbuuutttt

After a few of us started calling her out, don't you think she might be trying a bit too hard to look green? She has made quite the sudden change in her posts after being called out....

Old 11-8-2013, 12:09 PM   #746
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

That's a fair point, but I think with how she's playing, this doesn't look too suspicious... yet. She could be doing this because of knowing there needs to be some incentive and so is trying to have us move forward.

...I'm instantly reminded of Svaz's game again, dohoho. She was, if not exactly, very similar to her posting style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-8-2013, 12:12 PM   #747
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Xiz, I swear if you weren't older then me and ugly as shit I would say we're identical twins.
mellon
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-8-2013, 12:16 PM   #748
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

So not posting is suspicious, and posting is suspicious... right. I think you guys have major tunnel-vision this game. I'd still encourage you all to judge people based on the content of their posts, not their posting habits.

I was being criticized for not voicing my opinions enough and trying to blend into the background. I'm trying to make an effort, I'm not sure what you want from me?

Quote:
Old 11-8-2013, 12:18 PM   #749
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

...Interesting...

Are you voting like this on purpose or something? You seem hellbent on making yourself suspicious suddenly. Why place a vote when all she was doing was giving incentive input?

Why do you want this suspicion? I don't understand the reasoning.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-8-2013, 12:18 PM   #750
thesunfan
Role Tide

I am judging you from the content of your posts, Martin Luther King, not the quantity of posts you make. You look like you're trying awkwardly to appear green to both Xiz (at least apparently) and myself. This fast reaction kind of assures me otherwise, though. But keep the info going.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-8-2013, 12:20 PM   #751
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

@thesunfan alright, I wasn't sure exactly what you were judging me over.

Quote:
Old 11-8-2013, 12:24 PM   #752
Xiz
TWG Chaos

You go from really defensive sorry posts to out there aggressive interrogation mode, which is GREAT as a green, and what I want you to do.

Now, these all could be great green moves that you are doing, but then I ask shouldn't you have been doing them from the start, not when a few of us started calling you out? I kinda feel like you now are trying too hard, since I guess half of your posts in this entire game happened on the past 2-3 pages then the past 20.

If she is red, there IS a red in her top 4 people she picked. It would make sense for her to blend in one red with 3 greens, for obvious reasons.

Old 11-8-2013, 12:26 PM   #753
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
So not posting is suspicious, and posting is suspicious... right.
Correct, and correct. But what makes you stand out is the massive change you suddenly did the second a bunch of people started looking your direction.

Old 11-8-2013, 12:30 PM   #754
thesunfan
Role Tide

I swear, if BDN really is the shaman and he seered mellon as blue, and then made that typo, buddy, that's two mistakes in a row that basically cost you the game. Get your shit together.

HOLY FUCK T-FORCE, WHERE WAS THAT LIST EARLIER. Well, you've actually posted a good bit of info, so I'll let you drop down a few pegs on my list. I don't agree that Xiz and I are the same color, just because we have similar styles doesn't mean that's the case. I do eagerly await the day that he and I are both red, that's gonna be some fun shit. Still don't agree with people suspecting RP, his newbie is showing more than his color. I just think he's an overly nervous green. Had to calm him before any shit started going down, and he's only worse now that it has.

Also, figured I'd get this out of the way, calm the fuck down RP lol.

@pntballa Most of what you've said makes sense, if I didn't know I was green, or you posted it regarding someone else like Xiz, I would give it a lot more credit. Yes, I am playing a very suspicious game, and so far no one has really figured out why, MUCH to my surprise, despite me basically stating it earlier in a post. No, I didn't consider Yoshl to be a blue, and if he posts that he's hiding something, and that something is that he's a blue thinking about something, he's fucking stupid. Really, do you hear that reasoning? I'm actually kind of struck that you would suggest that. I may not like Yoshl's playstyle, but he's not dumb (that's me, remember?).

yes, I FIRMLY believe Yoshl was killed because of his intense campaigning against inactives. His momentum from switching last minute from Xiz to Dragon to force a KITB clearly makes him one of the biggest players this game. The 2nd most likely occurance in my mind involves our enforcer going HAM on his ass, but I don't think that the enforcer could've done a play like that that early in the game, if you did though, whoever you are, gold star to you. Yes, Yoshl was very suspicious of me, but answer me this Xiz, if I was a wolf and a player was this vocal agianst me, would I kill them this early? I know what you would do.

Yes, I took charge of playing "lead detective" as you would call it on him because his death REALLY shocked me, as I believe I stated shortly after it happenned. He was the LAST person, and I mean that literally, that I suspected the wolves would kill. From a mostly neutral kill, like manti the night before, to a huge play the next night... that's not a pattern. I didn't see the reason why, and I determined that I would find the reason. And again, I am resolute that he was killed because he was the most vocal against inactive players and that he got one killed, with a rather impressive last minute move.

That being said, people are really laying into that last part of my post, lmao. Please lynch me over something as stupid as that. I would love to tell that story down the line.

Mellon, you're kinda digging your own grave here. Maybe we are tunnel-visioning on you, god knows I've done it before, so I'll lay off you a bit and see how it goes. Keep posting please.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-8-2013, 12:31 PM   #755
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Also think of it like this, (And correct me if I am wrong)

She hasn't really made any arguments about anyone besides her thought about me, and what should be done with the seering. She saved any input about other players until just now. Correct? And all of the arguments are against players that have already been talked about, and no real new info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post

JWCGATOR: where are you? why have you been flying under the radar for basically this entire game? Do you feel that the rest of the players know enough about you this game to make a judgement on you? What are some reads that you have as basically an outsider?

TOKZIC: why have you been making so little posts? and why are the posts you do make so aggressive in tone? What are your read this game?

RSD: where have you been, and why are you hesitant to say anything substantial? You seem to show up and then quickly leave without saying much, do you have any reads you'd like to share?

KRAUT: how come after being relatively inactive, as soon as you show up you start targeting RP? Do you have any other suspicions/thoughts about other players too, or RP's possible teammates if you truly believe he is a wolf?

Her post about JWC is fluff. Others have posted the exact same.
Tokzic: Same, I said the same about him earlier.
RSD: Sunfan made those same arguments earlier.
Kraut: THIS is interesting. Her claim is defending Riot Police a bit here... trying to get more out of Kraut, to see if they should kill him if he is on the right track perhaps? I dunno...

Sorry Rakeo, you are getting wolfier and wolfier by the second.

Old 11-8-2013, 12:31 PM   #756
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
If she is red, there IS a red in her top 4 people she picked. It would make sense for her to blend in one red with 3 greens, for obvious reasons.
If she is indeed red, then I would put pressure on jwcgator since no one really has put the heat on him yet. Like at all this game.

I know others have said the same thing with him, but if you believe she is red, then I'm looking jwcgator's way.

It's a possibility that needs some investigation before the day is over!

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-8-2013, 12:32 PM   #757
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I'm perfectly comfortable with killing Riotpolice / Melloncollie / BDN today now.

(BDN because it fits with the connections between Mellon and Riot through this game)

The 4th wolf.... I'm stuck on... not sure yet... I need more time

Old 11-8-2013, 12:33 PM   #758
Xiz
TWG Chaos

You really think jwc charu? Can you convince me? I still don't know how I feel about that.

Old 11-8-2013, 12:35 PM   #759
thesunfan
Role Tide

I think Charu's right, but for the wrong reasons. We need to put pressure on him, but there's no way to know if he's a wolf or not with how much he's posted. I don't know if we should kill him, because mellon is making a good case for herself atm, but we should at least pressure him some.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-8-2013, 12:36 PM   #760
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Well, it could just be a town player not interested because it's a town role and he's going "zzzzz, I don't want this."

I'm just saying, no one really put flames on him and he hasn't responded to any of the flames yet. He's basically the most unknown person in this game currently.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Closed Thread