Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 04:55 PM   #701
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Default Re: TWG CXX: Villains United

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG The Queen View Post
completely agree with this. auto could be anything but as of now im seeing hook as villa which means the only real wagons in d1 would be villa
Think I can follow this. Hook has changed his playstyle since almost being lynched last day phase. So either he's a villain not wanting to be close to dying again, or the same thing with being a hero. In my opinion, it could be either or, compared to me being sure he was a hero for majority of last phase. I'm not completely sure about a vote here now.
----------------------------------------------------
Auto though, I wasn't wanting to vote him because of him hitting the last nail in Hans' coffin, but because of http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=560 :
1) Starts off by clearing Hook through Maleficent's vote for him because Maleficent is suspicious apparently? Didn't explain his thoughts behind that as far as I could see and Maleficent wasn't really the target of suspicion from any other players.

2) Jafar tunneling hook was for good reason as he was really suspicious throughout the whole day phase. It's also a really bad idea for a hero to tunnel on a villain because of the inevitable flip. Basing a read off of tunneling this early is kind of asinine.

3) Jafar was trying to get the lynch back to Hook because he saw something in Hans others' didn't. This action doesn't mean that Jafar is a hero, because Jafar was wanting to move the suspicion back to someone that was really suspicious already.

4) The whole "rubbing the wrong way from the start" is complete hindsight which isn't warranted because Hans flipping villain doesn't prove or disprove Captain Hook's role. Pointing out that Hook wasn't involved in "the first 10 pages of nonsense" (which is dumb because it wasn't just nonsense taking place in those pages, interactions are important and some of them weren't solely roleplay) and then saying he snowballed the rest of the way doesn't really defend his case either. So what are you trying to do in this section of your post?

In conclusion, post is bullshit and I still want to vote Auto.

Getting stuff for others still...
Old 07-17-2014, 05:11 PM   #702
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Syndrome View Post
In conclusion, post is bullshit and I still want to vote Auto.
Can be seen as me voting Auto because of interactions with Hook, since I find Hook suspicious still. I don't feel good about placing a vote directly on Hook, but I'm fine with one on Auto due to linked post along with the first vote on Clayton aided with misquoting, also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Auto View Post
Honestly, in my opinion, the best vote would be you. After all the Disney nonsense was over, you have been focus-firing me as soon as I made that vote.

Everyone be honest...if I hadn't used the word "sarcasm" in the vote, would you all still be tearing at me for it? You probably would have said something like "that post wasn't serious, he was being sarcastic" and move on. Instead, you completely ignore that I honestly didn't know whether that was a sarcastic post or not, say I may as well be so dumb that I shouldn't last another day whether I'm a villain or not, and start bandwagoning me. Especially Maleficent, who as I said, has basically twisted 80% of her posts since my vote into "this guy sucks, but Auto sucks worse".

Anyway, it's time to switch my vote. While I would like Maleficent to die, that's not going to happen given the 3-hour time frame we have, so I'm going to swap to Gaston for the reasons Hook has stated.
...regarding Maleficent as "the best vote" and then voting for Gaston instead because of the time frame when Gaston wasn't close at all to being lynched either. Also saying Maleficent was ignoring Auto's posts (what few there were that actually had content) about the 'sarcasm post' when the issue was you making it look bad by quoting it out of order. I also never got the "this guy sucks, but Auto sucks worse" vibe from Maleficent's posts.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:11 PM   #703
TWG Cruella De Vil
Forum User

wonder if hades will vote auto now
Old 07-17-2014, 05:27 PM   #704
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Sid is suspicious now since my list for voting me because of my reads list. Villains job early on is to start getting info together and form theories and when somebody does that you vote for them? I want to know if Sid is still against Auto lynch since his Hans' Death post. You then point out you can't really make opinions when there's nothing new. If there's nothing new, then you have to base your stuff off of what you already have. Seems like you are trying to come up with an excuse for why you haven't been doing anything when a villain would be able to strengthen a view on a player or try and use Hans' flip to come up with more possibilities.

Gaston is a good choice if we are going for inactives. His response to my thoughts on him was poor in that he was doing name only vote posts to get people to come out (really now? People aren't going to be threatened enough by a post with just their name to make more posts) alongside him not making any posts with content and then disappearing for quite a while is making me feel he's hero. I'd be fine with a vote on him too, my dilemma is I don't think we can get information from his flip, whereas we can find some connections I think from Auto's.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #705
TWG Hades
Forum User

Quote:
idk if boggs will show up. fck it though Randall Boggs

Hades are hook and auto still the only lynches youre after right now? and is gaston ur 3rd favorite or was that only self pres?
Gaston and Clayton would have been my next two Hero leans, but now that Clayton was replaced I'm willing to give his replacement a chance, for now.

So, yes, Gaston is my third favorite. But the reason I changed my vote from Shere Khan was self preservation.

I would love to vote for Cruella or Syndrome, but I'm not convinced that they're not just stupid Villains.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:29 PM   #706
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

I still have a villain feeling with Jafar and Darla (you should try to post a tad more though), and now with the Queen (your posts seem to have a more minimalistic approach but I'm getting a red vibe from you)
Old 07-17-2014, 05:31 PM   #707
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Was thinking Clayton was red, so by extension, Hopper too. But Hopper is also seeming to make an effort at keeping up with thread, would like to see his thoughts on everything that has happened in the first day phase, not just what happened last minute.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #708
TWG Hades
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cruella De Vil View Post
wonder if hades will vote auto now
Absolutely. Auto
Old 07-17-2014, 05:35 PM   #709
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Hades View Post
Syndrome, but I'm not convinced that they're not just stupid Villains.
So a possible revenge vote because I said your post was bullshit and had no logic. Great!

I have to be off right now, I'll try to be watching in the thread every once in a while to stay informed, but as it is right now, I'm fine with my Auto vote. Hoping Xiz finds it necessary to extend phase, but if not, so be it.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:40 PM   #710
TWG Yzma
Forum User

unvote want to wait for the inactives for a while
Old 07-17-2014, 05:49 PM   #711
TWG Hades
Forum User

Quote:
So a possible revenge vote because I said your post was bullshit and had no logic. Great!
No, you moron.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:50 PM   #712
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

I really didn't want to stick with Auto today but the Shere Khan vote is killing me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Auto View Post
Hades, votes are not Ping-Pong balls. You can stop switching your vote every hour now.
LMFAO
I guess the other heroes could've told him to keep being a dumbass who doesn't bother reading into anything so that the only positive connection he has to anyone else in the game is with Hook. On the other hand, it's precisely because his posts are basically in their own little vacuum that he would be the worst mislynch possible next to Shere Khan.
I think Auto is a very high-risk kill. We could either immediately get hero #2 with almost 100% certainty or end up with a few lower-quality suspicions (depending on how many people actually log in to vote).
Old 07-17-2014, 05:56 PM   #713
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Hopper View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if everyone just shows up at the last second for EoD.
It didn't happen yesterday. What makes you think it would happen today?
Old 07-17-2014, 06:00 PM   #714
TWG Sid Phillips
Forum User

Quote:
Sid is suspicious now since my list for voting me because of my reads list. Villains job early on is to start getting info together and form theories and when somebody does that you vote for them? I want to know if Sid is still against Auto lynch since his Hans' Death post. You then point out you can't really make opinions when there's nothing new. If there's nothing new, then you have to base your stuff off of what you already have. Seems like you are trying to come up with an excuse for why you haven't been doing anything when a villain would be able to strengthen a view on a player or try and use Hans' flip to come up with more possibilities.
I've already mentioned that I still don't think Auto is a good lynch option. Part of me also became uninterested in the game. It may have been because there were so many posts before that I had a hard time keeping up. If you think that information is incriminating, then that's your opinion.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #715
TWG Sid Phillips
Forum User

I'm suspicious because I voted for you for making a reads list a couple hours after the game started?
Old 07-17-2014, 06:03 PM   #716
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

Quote:
and now with the Queen (your posts seem to have a more minimalistic approach but I'm getting a red vibe from you)
I'm surprised I'm not the only person thinking this. There's something about her voting pattern lining up with Shan Yu's followed by Shan Yu's death that seems a little off. It makes this post a little funny though:

Quote:
hey guys, decent kill from wolves, shan looked way villa. kill was away from the hans/hook wagons, lets see what we got here
Is she a narcissist?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 07-17-2014, 06:03 PM   #717
TWG Auto
Forum User

Geez Maleficent, have you even looked at one other person this game?

All your posts are focused on me. Rather than go "LYNCH AUTO LYNCH HIM HE'S A HERO" ten times over, would you mind letting us know anything else about this game? We know you think I'm a hero. You can stop repeating yourself again and again. Vote me if you will, but you may want to look at the bigger picture.

That being said, Khan is up and about (or at least he's posted once.) No point staying on him anymore. unvote

Hades's attempt to steer the thread is really bothering me, but I don't want to repeat what everyone else has said about it.

Queen I'm getting villain leanings, she looks like she's asking around and making inferences.

Syndrome I'm also thinking is red now with his recent analysis of stuff. I don't see where he's getting off that my reasoning is "bullshit" (also, it seems I can't do ANYTHING right this game, every single thing i do gets another person on my tail...) but he at least is trying to help.

My biggest hero leans are Maleficient and Jafar, and then Hades, for reasons stated above or in previous posts. I'd rather see one of them go than Hades, but I'm not opposed to a Hades lynch.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:12 PM   #718
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

I don't even know why I tried caring about your concerns, to be honest. It's not like you're reading any posts that don't mention you.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:13 PM   #719
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

You're not caring about anyone voting for you who isn't me, either!
Old 07-17-2014, 06:15 PM   #720
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

Fuck it, I didn't even say to auto lynch you in that post! Fuck!
goddamnit i'm done trying to type normally you're all fucking queer
Closed Thread