Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-6-2005, 05:37 PM   #661
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Emo Squid: 1 Day Familiar of the Month from Mr. Store on April 1st. Combines the Barrrnacle and the Potato. It prevents opponents from attacking and slows them down.

Its worth so much because it was only around 1 day. search for "emo roe" in the mall. I'm kicking myself for using mine on the 1st instead of holding it til the 2nd.

I also recommend you all get a Personal Raindrop. Becomes a Raincloud... restores HP and MP, attacks, and gives 3-5 subpoints. Its like the Driedl, only better.

EDIT: About those with under 400 Karma... we should kick these lazy bastards out:

Name Mus Mys Mox Total Karma
Diablo Loco 76 72 135 283 0
blahblah18 37 5 5 47 15

And, on a serious note, I already pointed out this guy's huge issues in chat... plus he doesn't contribute to the clan....
Dekuscrub 32 102 55 189 27
Old 04-6-2005, 05:57 PM   #662
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Heh, my brother.
Tps222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2005, 07:47 PM   #663
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

Tass, Diablo Loco is the founder of the Clan. That is why he has 0.
Cenright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2005, 08:20 PM   #664
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Diablo Loco = me
evilbutterfly = me
eb87 = me

I like...never take anything from the stash. I took some stars and lines because I wanted a star crossbow and whatnot, and some 1337 pants way early on, but other than that, nothing. I don't contribute much either, but I don't really have anything. Regardless, I'm exempt from clan things. When the DL account started the clan, he started with 0, but the default starting amount for the clan is 500. Thus, eb and eb87 both have 500 exactly, since it can't change.

And I really don't like the idea of kicking people from the clan, since it's always been so free and open, but maybe if we issue a warning to all members with bad karma to contribute first. I say we give them a week or so. But remember, every member we have is 500 free meat that they're getting, so if we could just get them all to donate that 500 daily meat to the clan, we could have at least enough to feed our armies no matter what.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-6-2005, 09:16 PM   #665
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I was joking about Diablo and Blah.... i know who they are.

hence why i then said afterwards "on a serious note"... since Dekuscrub has been banned from chat, oh, lets see... 1st is 1 hour, 2nd is 2, 3rd is 4, 4th is 8, 5th is 16, 6th 1d 8h, 7th is 2d 16h.. so, he's been banned from chat at least 7 times so far. It may be 8 by now.

EDIT: check my display case... I have funnies written. Also, send me your tassel's.
Old 04-6-2005, 10:02 PM   #666
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

I'm stuck on lv. 39 of the basement. Myst is buffed to 172, not enough. Grrrrr.
Old 04-7-2005, 09:08 AM   #667
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Deku=My Brother.

Silly brother and his chat shenanigans. If he gets my ip banned i'm going to kill him
Tps222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2005, 09:12 AM   #668
User6773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
I'm stuck on lv. 39 of the basement. Myst is buffed to 172, not enough. Grrrrr.
You're a Muscle hero with higher Myst than I have? Wow, I suck.
Old 04-7-2005, 09:22 AM   #669
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

Chardish, You and I are about equal I believe.
Old 04-7-2005, 10:15 AM   #670
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Chardish... 133 base Myst. 3 Jarlsberg's earrings make 163, enchanted eyepatch makes 168, asbestos staff makes 177.

Not that hard to buff 1 stat if that is all you're trying to do.

TWO BIG NOTES I HAVE!!!!

1. Chardish and I won another Big Meat Package. 3 Million meat + tons and tons of items.... we're working on spliting it up and everything. Go us and Radio KoL.

2. And this is the big one..... want eb's permission for this.... holding a 10 meat sale. We have TONS of stuff in our coffers that we'll never use. I have insanely high karma. I'll take most of the stuff out of our coffers and sell it in a 10 meat sale, with all the profits going to the clan. plus we'll get donations for the sale as well (always happens) that will go to the clan. The question is... a. do we need the meat? b. do we want to get rid of stuff from our coffers? c. which items do we want to get rid of?

If we agree to do this, I'll run the sale in 2-3 weeks (after school is over)... will talk to eb about it more.
Old 04-7-2005, 11:37 AM   #671
User6773

Tass and I just won another absurd package on the radio show. This thing is huge.

From amplitude (#145816) [reply] [quoted]
Date: Thursday, April 07, 11:34AM
Holy crap!
You acquire some items: grapes (1140)
You acquire some items: bloody beer (283)
You acquire some items: Knob mushroom (180)
You acquire some items: sausage pizza (101)
You acquire some items: goat cheese pizza (103)
You acquire some items: scroll of drastic healing (215)
You acquire some items: Penultimate Fantasy chest (60)
You acquire some items: whiskey sour (67)
You acquire some items: a little sump'm sump'm (43)
You acquire some items: vodka martini (51)
You acquire some items: wine spritzer (30)
Meat You gain 3,000,000 Meat.

We're going to sell it, and split the meat between ourselves. You can bet we're going to get quite a bit.
Old 04-7-2005, 12:16 PM   #672
Tank101
I V vi iii IV I IV V
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Tank101

Damn you guys and your radio shows.

Tass got called a fuck on air, asked for an apology, and got Radio Button Candy with an on air apology.

I was like WTFWTFWTF.
Tank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2005, 12:40 PM   #673
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
Tass and I just won another absurd package on the radio show. This thing is huge.

From amplitude (#145816) [reply] [quoted]
Date: Thursday, April 07, 11:34AM
Holy crap!
You acquire some items: grapes (1140)
You acquire some items: bloody beer (283)
You acquire some items: Knob mushroom (180)
You acquire some items: sausage pizza (101)
You acquire some items: goat cheese pizza (103)
You acquire some items: scroll of drastic healing (215)
You acquire some items: Penultimate Fantasy chest (60)
You acquire some items: whiskey sour (67)
You acquire some items: a little sump'm sump'm (43)
You acquire some items: vodka martini (51)
You acquire some items: wine spritzer (30)
Meat You gain 3,000,000 Meat.

We're going to sell it, and split the meat between ourselves. You can bet we're going to get quite a bit.

OMG, When do they have radio shows?

And Tass, instead of holding a 10 meat sale, try selling that stuff to KOL, and anything that will sell for more than 10 meat, you can get more money that way for your items, and with ease.
Old 04-7-2005, 12:42 PM   #674
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Is the radio even any good?
Old 04-7-2005, 01:12 PM   #675
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I just conjured up a spell on you Tass. I want to know if it helps at all.

I'm having trouble finding who the DJ is.
/msg chatbot radio
chatbot (private): Kosheen - Hungry - opai 120/200 zmobie.chews.requests@gmail.com

So who is the DJ?
Old 04-7-2005, 01:14 PM   #676
Tank101
I V vi iii IV I IV V
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Tank101

Currently, it's Opai.
Tank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2005, 01:19 PM   #677
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Ok, now i know where to look.
Old 04-7-2005, 02:55 PM   #678
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

OK. This is how radio works... 1. go to www.radio-kol.com and you can find out ANYTHING. 2. radio is 24/7. 3. there are 20-30 different DJs. 4. Some play good music, some play bad music. 5. some run contests all the time, some don't.

And to explain the tank situation.... one of the DJs (who turns 37 on the 11th) asked everyone to post in the radio-kol forums "KMD is older than....." with the funniest one winning 1 million meat. I took it literally and looked up what events happened in 1969-1972 area (as he was born in 1968). One of them was the Kent State shootings. So I had in my long list of things "Is Older than the Kent State Shootings".... he starts reading off the entries on air, gets to mine, see some and chuckles, sees the Kent State one and goes "I'm not older than the Kent State shootings, you f*ck". So I get pissed, send him a polite message saying "You were born in 1968, the shootings were in 1970. I don't appreciate being called a f*ck" He apologizes on air and gives me button candy.

PS - Chardish and I got 2.1 Million meat each from the contest we won earlier today.

Also, cenright, thank you for the saucesphere. Not all that helpful, but it doesn't hurt.

EDIT - about the 10 meat sale... the point is to draw attention to our clan and get rid of fairly worthless items at the same time. We have a ton of junk that is worth 30-100 meat each that will just sit in our coffers. we throw in 2-3 decent items, and people go wild. everyone loves 10 meat sales. but, again, the main reason is to get people to know the clan.
Old 04-7-2005, 03:26 PM   #679
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default KOL Clan

Well, I have been adding to the stash, by going around to 10 meat sales and then dumping it in there.

Oh, Note to the clan. If you have any Hellion Cubes or Dry Noodles, keep them. If we can get a pastamancer to cooperate, we can create tons of Hell Ramen. If people send me the Hellion Cubes, I'll make the Hell broth, and then send them all to the pastamancer. If you people send the Dry Noodles to the Pastamancer, then we can have Hell Ramens everywhere. I looked at the prices of things, and If the stuff was bought, I think it would come out to about 6,500 in costs, but would come out as 7,500 in Gross, so a 1,000 profi per. The low price right now is 7,777.

It would also give us a good rep if we sold lower, so even if we didn't get too much profit, we would have all those people who go for Hell Ramens.

Hellion Cubes are from the Deep Fat Friars area, but I have no idea about the Dry Noodles.
Old 04-7-2005, 03:38 PM   #680
jcj64200031
FFR Player

Default KOL Clan

i would join (lv. 15) but im in a clan that is for the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

has watched madness depredation 74 times
jcj64200031 is offline   Reply With Quote