Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-8-2013, 06:24 PM   #6721
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9
Default Re: League of Legends

M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
whats namine like in person
Old 03-9-2013, 01:57 AM   #6722
Razor
Dan "Razor" Devilz
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

fuckin beast wombo combos happened in this aram, we also did it without our 300 elo ezreal

3rd: Retro City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers
I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.
Old 03-9-2013, 01:58 AM   #6723
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

2nd time graves penta lolz.

I might play him more now lol

Old 03-9-2013, 06:17 AM   #6724
Snowcrafta
V's beta-male entourage

Send a message via AIM to Snowcrafta

I roll as Tswizzle SF

Bronze V because I rule
Old 03-9-2013, 11:59 AM   #6725
RNGRX
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I hit gold today! Whoo I'm going for platinum and then maybe diamond.

Old 03-9-2013, 12:38 PM   #6726
intensez
FFR Player

damn dat 19-3 lol. what kind of build do you go on singed? i always feel like my build is why i lose on singed since my general kda and cs is pretty high
Old 03-9-2013, 12:52 PM   #6727
RNGRX
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensez View Post
damn dat 19-3 lol. what kind of build do you go on singed? i always feel like my build is why i lose on singed since my general kda and cs is pretty high
Hybrid marks, flat armor seals, flat AP glyphs, MS quints. AP per level glyphs if they are ranged. 9/21/0 Masteries.

I start with flask and 3 health pots. Then I rush tear of the goddess and boots, buying wards. After tear I go for Rylai's Crystal Scepter and then Merc treads/Archangels. You should have about 600-700 stacks of tear when you get your Archangels. Depending on how the game goes I either get thornmail or Liandry's next. (I get both but decide which one to buy first) Last item I usually get a warmogs but I often don't get that late into game. A few tips for Singed, his level 2 is extremely strong. When you fling, quickly press a and click and you'll auto hit him mid air. Increases your DPS by a lot. Don't underestimate minions and flinging an enemy into an oncoming minion wave or fighting with your minions can determine the outcome of a battle. And turn your poison on when you recall as well as walking into lane. Stack it four times when you head into lane then turn off poison and let mana regen. If you need tips on playing against specific champions let me know. Ward the entrance to blue and the lower portion of blue buff brush and farm behind turret if you're on purple team. ward red and tri if you're on blue.

Oh, don't put a point in your slow until level 8 and max it second. The slow is very minor and pretty useless at level 1 and is way too mana heavy to be useful. You're better off just getting a second point in your fling for more damage since you shouldn't be needing your slow until mid game.

Last edited by RNGRX; 03-9-2013 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: More tips
Old 03-9-2013, 03:34 PM   #6728
megamon88
aka Assertive
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

dem assists

Old 03-9-2013, 03:42 PM   #6729
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

scumbag Taric has same kills as Karthus. Not sure if heads up Taric pro kill secures or just a really bad karthus...

also lmfao their 1/21 Cho

Old 03-9-2013, 04:24 PM   #6730
ReikonKeiri
i wanna be ur pop star
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ReikonKeiri

terrifying zyra plays

FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)

It's Only Natural BF
Southern Cross BF
Minute Waltz v2 BF
Novo Mundo BF
Stark Raving Mad BF
Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
Choprite 2 clean
Rottel 2 clean
J&C 2 clean
Chronograph 2-1-0-1
BB Evo 3 clean
Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
Epilogue 3-0-0-1
Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
Gravity Blast 4 clean
Just Why 4 clean
Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
300 4-0-0-1
Pure Ruby 5 clean
Destination of the Heart 5 clean
Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
Oni 6 clean
Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
Ambient Angels 6 clean
Colorful Course 6 clean
Hajnal 6 clean
Arsonist 7-0-0-1
Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
Face in the Gutter 8 clean
Kanon Medley 8 clean
Colibri 8 clean
Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master View Post
To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.
Old 03-9-2013, 04:55 PM   #6731
Magicturbo
Beatrix~
FFR Veteran

adc Zyra lmao

On the topic of arams

Old 03-9-2013, 05:04 PM   #6732
hi19hi19
lol happy

Why Morellonomicon and Athenes? Do you not take CDR masteries? I always thought CDR boots + 4% from masteries and one of the 20% items made more sense (puts you at 39% for way cheaper), you can get your spellpen from a haunting guise/voidstaff instead of sorc boots. Voidstaff would have been a better choice than Deathcap or Will of the Ancients I think...

idk Nyjacky also always builds both 20% items on Lux and I never understood why.

Old 03-9-2013, 05:10 PM   #6733
Razor
Dan "Razor" Devilz
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

because Lux's ult is on a 20ish second cooldown with 40% CDR
3rd: Retro City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers
I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.
Old 03-9-2013, 05:19 PM   #6734
Magicturbo
Beatrix~
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Why Morellonomicon and Athenes? Do you not take CDR masteries? I always thought CDR boots + 4% from masteries and one of the 20% items made more sense (puts you at 39% for way cheaper), you can get your spellpen from a haunting guise/voidstaff instead of sorc boots. Voidstaff would have been a better choice than Deathcap or Will of the Ancients I think...

idk Nyjacky also always builds both 20% items on Lux and I never understood why.
I wasn't running CDR runes... I actually haven't made my way to buying enough of those yet. I have like.. 6 of the blue ones or something.

The Athene's was super nice to have because mana regen zzzzzz.... with the CDs on everything being low, I was throwing abilities out without a single worry for the mana cost. Morello's passive helped sort of void nid, nunu, and Nasus's healing things, the cdr was nice of course, and the AP was fine for an addition.

They weren't building any MR most of the game so I didn't see the need for a void staff so I built deathcap. With the Sorc boots and the liandrys I was doing enough magic pen already.

I was constantly in the front line too, sidestepping and being super aggressive, so the wota in later game really helped me sustain myself for the little bit of damage I did occasionally take. I picked up wota last, and didn't die after that ^_^

Edit: Probably all terrible reasoning =/

Last edited by Magicturbo; 03-9-2013 at 05:23 PM..
Old 03-9-2013, 05:20 PM   #6735
hi19hi19
lol happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
because Lux's ult is on a 20ish second cooldown with 40% CDR
No I understand why you want 40% CDR duh Lux scales amazingly with it, every ability not just her R.

I was wondering why Athenes + Morello build instead of just one of those with CDR boots and 4% from masteries (to get 39% for 1500 gold less)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicturbo View Post
I wasn't running CDR runes... I actually haven't made my way to buying enough of those yet. I have like.. 6 of the blue ones or something.
You can get the CDR from the offensive mastery tree starting at level 4 (and you can get 6% for 3 points deep in the utility tree but that's a little less common haha)
Nobody uses CDR runes (and in fact they are so underused they are being super buffed next patch, people probably will start using them as a result)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicturbo View Post
They weren't building any MR most of the game so I didn't see the need for a void staff so I built deathcap. With the Sorc boots and the liandrys I was doing enough magic pen already.
They had pretty significant MR. An Aegis alone gives enough MR to the entire team to make going voidstaff over deathcap better. (For example Nasus will have baseline 52.5 MR at level 18, plus 15 from an aegis not to mention he probably has MR runes and/or masteries)
Also people tend to forget that Athene's itself gives a pretty relevant amount of MR. They had two of 'em.
Usually a Voidstaff is better than Deathcap endgame. You can never have enough spellpen with the new way spellpen scales. IDK maybe I am reading into this wrong but it seems like according to this it would have been worth it over the Will?
http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...-vs-void-staff

I mean in the end it all doesn't matter because lol ARAM
But I was wondering more in general why people go Morello AND Athene on summoner's rift, always seemed so inefficient to me.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 03-9-2013 at 05:33 PM..
Old 03-9-2013, 07:55 PM   #6736
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

i forget the exact numbers but i believe at 39% cdr lux's shield cd is 6.6 seconds

at 40% cdr it's 6.0 seconds

the extra 1% is really important
Old 03-9-2013, 10:03 PM   #6737
ReikonKeiri
i wanna be ur pop star
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ReikonKeiri

39% would be 6.1s. its a 10s cd not a minute rofl.

to answer your question though, hi. Mana regen and morello is stupidly cost efficient for the stats + passive.

edit: well i came

new favorite league song

FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)

It's Only Natural BF
Southern Cross BF
Minute Waltz v2 BF
Novo Mundo BF
Stark Raving Mad BF
Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
Choprite 2 clean
Rottel 2 clean
J&C 2 clean
Chronograph 2-1-0-1
BB Evo 3 clean
Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
Epilogue 3-0-0-1
Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
Gravity Blast 4 clean
Just Why 4 clean
Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
300 4-0-0-1
Pure Ruby 5 clean
Destination of the Heart 5 clean
Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
Oni 6 clean
Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
Ambient Angels 6 clean
Colorful Course 6 clean
Hajnal 6 clean
Arsonist 7-0-0-1
Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
Face in the Gutter 8 clean
Kanon Medley 8 clean
Colibri 8 clean
Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master View Post
To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.

Last edited by ReikonKeiri; 03-10-2013 at 01:54 AM..
Old 03-10-2013, 09:42 AM   #6738
RNGRX
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Hit gold 1 today. Pretty happy. I'm almost platinum. Working my way to diamond slowly. Win loss ratio 22:4 pretty happy with the 84.6% win ratio.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #6739
intensez
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGRX View Post
Hybrid marks, flat armor seals, flat AP glyphs, MS quints. AP per level glyphs if they are ranged. 9/21/0 Masteries.

I start with flask and 3 health pots. Then I rush tear of the goddess and boots, buying wards. After tear I go for Rylai's Crystal Scepter and then Merc treads/Archangels. You should have about 600-700 stacks of tear when you get your Archangels. Depending on how the game goes I either get thornmail or Liandry's next. (I get both but decide which one to buy first) Last item I usually get a warmogs but I often don't get that late into game. A few tips for Singed, his level 2 is extremely strong. When you fling, quickly press a and click and you'll auto hit him mid air. Increases your DPS by a lot. Don't underestimate minions and flinging an enemy into an oncoming minion wave or fighting with your minions can determine the outcome of a battle. And turn your poison on when you recall as well as walking into lane. Stack it four times when you head into lane then turn off poison and let mana regen. If you need tips on playing against specific champions let me know. Ward the entrance to blue and the lower portion of blue buff brush and farm behind turret if you're on purple team. ward red and tri if you're on blue.

Oh, don't put a point in your slow until level 8 and max it second. The slow is very minor and pretty useless at level 1 and is way too mana heavy to be useful. You're better off just getting a second point in your fling for more damage since you shouldn't be needing your slow until mid game.
I never thought to rush a tear. I usually try for an early catalyst for sustain. its cool to see how people have different builds on the same champion lol
Old 03-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #6740
RNGRX
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensez View Post
I never thought to rush a tear. I usually try for an early catalyst for sustain. its cool to see how people have different builds on the same champion lol
SE is really good for the shield, as you can bait and survive pretty well with it. People don't ever expect a shield on Singed. But if you can't remember to use the shield I'd just recommend you build RoA instead as it has better stats than an SE without shield. The Catalyst got nerfed in Season 3 and I don't really feel it's worth getting anymore. If I build RoA I often go with Sapphire crystal + Blasting wand and then just upgrading it straight to RoA now. The flask makes for amazing sustain early game by the way. I often go back and buy boots, tear, wards and maybe some health pots the first time back because I accumulated enough gold.
Closed Thread