That cunt will N0 me again won't he
Old 06-28-2017, 05:22 AM   #642
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
No, I don't think you could get me lynched right now. This is purely my pride speaking and I'm a lot fucking harder to mislynch than lynch properly, and that's what you'd have to do this time.
Lol
Old 06-28-2017, 06:09 AM   #643
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Lol
are you going to post something useful at any point or is it just going to be white noise forever
Old 06-28-2017, 06:14 AM   #644
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makilaz View Post
are you going to post something useful at any point or is it just going to be white noise forever
Are you gonna be all tsun and no dere
Old 06-28-2017, 06:15 AM   #645
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Are you gonna be all tsun and no dere
i can be whatever you want me to be
Old 06-28-2017, 06:16 AM   #646
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

goddammit i had a bunch of quotes i was going to respond to and then the browser fucked up, time to go back through for them again
Old 06-28-2017, 06:30 AM   #647
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

OKAY HERE WE GO - i probably shouldn't be doing this first thing in the goddamn morning but fuck it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Let me know when you want to substantiate this
that's partially what this post is for but tl;dr you are tunneling the fuck out of greg right now, like, above and beyond what would be expected from a town

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
it would be really cool if we could have 2 clean wagons like in that last turbo
i almost missed this post in my first passthrough, this seems important

Quote:
sometimes I wish I was a vigi so that I could keep my reads to myself and shoot people instead of having to share my thoughts and look like a fool trying to explain why I'm thinking certain things
explaining why you have certain thoughts is how you play the game, do something useful for once

Quote:
I don't remember why makilaz is scummy but she hasn't been doing anything towny since my initial scum read on her so it's kind of snowballing

she hasn't played with me before but I also haven't played with her before so I have no idea what she's like
you never explained where your initial scumread on me came from and you're doubling down on it while continuing to not explain it. i've put more effort into reads and figuring people out than you have, so I'd really like some substantial reasoning for reads, on me or otherwise

Quote:
How about instead of openly thirsting for the info like a rabid wolf you ask the more pertinent question of how can xiz be sure about having found the sk considering there is no mechanical knowledge backing it up.
this might be the first post from you that i agree with this entire game. the conversation about sk strategy feels sketchy as fuck

Quote:
Telling Xiz that his ideas are probably wrong are both crazy and fruitless.

Some of it is me being more open minded with him than other players.

Hey I thought it was crazy for Marlboro to be acquisitioned last game (albeit some of it isn't the same thing) but DBP was able to determine that the player in that slot was not the same person after... what? 4 posts? maybe less?

I'm not the only person that knows how to play this game. Other people can too. Maybe Xiz has something, I doubt it, but he might.

Nothing is going to happen if I say "lmao, ur dumb" to him. So instead I said "Ok, I think maybe you're wrong, here's some stuff about why it would be good if you were right tho"

You have a pretty stupid attraction towards finding something here. It reeks of when I went through the phase of wanting strong players to be wolves so I could catch them. Its getting kind of annoying at this point.
this is a good post

Quote:
I'm not bullheaded I'm being extremely rational. And sunfams outburst doesn't even address the main point of my post.

I'm not saying it's not credible for xiz to be right. I'm saying that what I would gauge to be the average response would be to figure out how he knows what he knows and why he thinks that (or even a few levels beyond that think about any ulterior motives he might have) instead of skipping all that and only being concerned about who it is he thinks is the sk and if he should out him or not.
what outburst? i haven't seen anything from greg that even comes close to an outburst, this is reaching pretty hard

Quote:
Trust me if my only goal was trying to find something incriminating I would mine the gold mine that was d0.

You just have been having a lot of strange reactions to events that are unlike anything that anyone else is doing, and if you think I'm not going to bring them up you're naive.
is this not what you're doing already? you seem to be putting an exorbitant amount of effort into finding reasons and i don't think any of these reactions have been all that unusual for someone who's getting tunneled

Quote:
Yeah well to quote myself earlier there's an easy way to solve this problem.

Do something towny
this is a terrible post, don't do this

Quote:
And I'm perfectly capable of resetting my reads and not tunneling.
maybe you should actually do that then, you're tunneling hard right now

Quote:
Some part of me wants to post "I wish you would push on me and tunnel me, Freezin," but I think you know that I wouldn't mean it.

No, I don't want to be tunneled by you or anyone, and obviously I mean that regardless of my alignment.

No, I don't think you could get me lynched right now. This is purely my pride speaking and I'm a lot fucking harder to mislynch than lynch properly, and that's what you'd have to do this time.

TBH I do probably deserve a small slice of this, but I've already told you that I'm smelling roses, not uncovering snakes beneath rocks.

Do you want a truce or something until I feel like I have enough to actually poke and prod? I think that might be what's best.

If you're town, which I think you are, then you'll probably just see that I'm town from my work when I actually do that.

Can we hold off until then?
there's a lot to unpack here and i can't figure how i feel about it overall. probably this is town and just a weirdly-phrased way to express annoyance at getting hounded so hard for little reason

i don't like the "do you want a truce..." bit but again it seems like a town trying to spread the effort around, not a wolf trying to get someone to back off. filing this away for later re-reads though
Old 06-28-2017, 06:32 AM   #648
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

i'll go through and respond to other people later today, i'm late for work as it is
Old 06-28-2017, 06:35 AM   #649
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
i'll go through and respond to other people later today, i'm late for work as it is
how the fuck were you late for work its 7:30 in Mass

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:04 AM   #650
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Quote:
how the fuck were you late for work its 7:30 in Mass
I have like a two hour commute
Old 06-28-2017, 07:14 AM   #651
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

I guess it'd be more accurate to say "I'm going to be late for work" but whatever

I'll also put together a full reads list when I have time; there's enough to work with for most people at this point
Old 06-28-2017, 07:58 AM   #652
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Sorry my posting bugs u >_>
Old 06-28-2017, 07:59 AM   #653
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Revisited thread and here is where I am.

My top 3 scum moved to Sunfan/Makilaz/Xiz(could be SK too). I think 3rd wolf could be MML, but I want to see more of his posts before getting into that.

Same story with multiple other players because I don't want them to adapt their game around me.

--------

FreezinIce is like a continuation of the Fire Emblem: Awakening game. I'm giving him a "pure" town read.
Flashflash account is doing his normal town game which I kinda dislike this time because of playstyle preferences, but I have little to no reason to doubt he's town.

XelNya's tone feels towny enough for me to not have him being a concern for D0.

Sanzath feels towny enough for now even if entrance was kinda weak.

Hateandhatred is pretty much acting the same as in jTWG where he was town.

Sunfan being the top poster with this little content is a big red flag for me. I really hope you switch gears soon if town.

Makilaz gives me vibes of being a potential wolf partner with Sunfan.

I think Xiz is either wolf or SK because his SK call makes little to no sense as town.

Storn is probably town with the wrong idea on me.

Manti/Raeko(mello) are both low content and I don't really have a read on them at this point.

Wayward Vagabond looks like a town who baited a bit. (hard claim vigi) etc.

I have MML as Null leaning scum, but I'd rather wait a bit more to see where he is with reads because I wonder where he is with his own game. I also thought that it was weird he wanted Makilaz to have a pass over a picture.

inDheart is Null / leaning town. I hope to eventually see more talk and less pictures, but it's D0 and I guess he's subtlely keeping up with everything so, he's more of a "wait and see".

lurker's posts felt pretty organic overall and I'm cool with giving him a pass D0.

I kind of like blindreper's first few posts and I think that's more towny than not. Just hoping to see more eventually, but not a concern D0 for me.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:14 AM   #654
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Revisited thread and here is where I am.

My top 3 scum moved to Sunfan/Makilaz/Xiz(could be SK too). I think 3rd wolf could be MML, but I want to see more of his posts before getting into that.

Same story with multiple other players because I don't want them to adapt their game around me.

--------

FreezinIce is like a continuation of the Fire Emblem: Awakening game. I'm giving him a "pure" town read.
Flashflash account is doing his normal town game which I kinda dislike this time because of playstyle preferences, but I have little to no reason to doubt he's town.

XelNya's tone feels towny enough for me to not have him being a concern for D0.

Sanzath feels towny enough for now even if entrance was kinda weak.

Hateandhatred is pretty much acting the same as in jTWG where he was town.

Sunfan being the top poster with this little content is a big red flag for me. I really hope you switch gears soon if town.

Makilaz gives me vibes of being a potential wolf partner with Sunfan.

I think Xiz is either wolf or SK because his SK call makes little to no sense as town.

Storn is probably town with the wrong idea on me.

Manti/Raeko(mello) are both low content and I don't really have a read on them at this point.

Wayward Vagabond looks like a town who baited a bit. (hard claim vigi) etc.

I have MML as Null leaning scum, but I'd rather wait a bit more to see where he is with reads because I wonder where he is with his own game. I also thought that it was weird he wanted Makilaz to have a pass over a picture.

inDheart is Null / leaning town. I hope to eventually see more talk and less pictures, but it's D0 and I guess he's subtlely keeping up with everything so, he's more of a "wait and see".

lurker's posts felt pretty organic overall and I'm cool with giving him a pass D0.

I kind of like blindreper's first few posts and I think that's more towny than not. Just hoping to see more eventually, but not a concern D0 for me.
Are you assigning my voice from ltwg to how you read my posts?

Because I have to do that for lurker because otherwise I am at a fucking loss.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:14 AM   #655
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Also why mml as a possible other wolf canidate

he hasn't done anything scummy at all?
Old 06-28-2017, 08:15 AM   #656
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Hey Lar get a load of this, Haku thinks you're a wolf.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:15 AM   #657
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Hey storn what's up buddy

ready to get D0'd again so we have an exzcuse to run remembering storn 2: the lighting storn?
Old 06-28-2017, 08:15 AM   #658
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

How the fuck did a z get in there
Old 06-28-2017, 08:16 AM   #659
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Also that pun is so bad I should get lynched for it
Old 06-28-2017, 08:17 AM   #660
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Shit man it's weird in a game where sunfan is shit posting

InD hasn't said a fucking word worth noting

and we're doing d0 reads lists

this is a good fuckin' meme guys, but can we cut the crap a little short?
Closed Thread