Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #601
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222
Default Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

What a strange alternate universe response from Freaky, the crusader of lynching Zoshi in game's past/beginning of the game.

You're still for Yomann as well, correct?
Old 05-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #602
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Yes, because lynching anyone else wouldn't make much sense to me after seeing their role.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #603
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Jrodd just claimed a role, so the pool of people I think is guaranteed to be a wolf diminishes to yoman, ac1 and V. I don't think based on the way V played that he is a wolf. yoman seems easier to agree on than ac1. This is my reasoning.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #604
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Honestly I think some of you people think too hard when you play, lol. I really don't find this to be the kind of game that requires such a huge in-depth psychoanalysis of the players.
As a sort of a food for thought. This logic only makes sense if he is making no effort in looking for wolves and is just trying to survive.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #605
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
Jrodd just claimed a role, so the pool of people I think is guaranteed to be a wolf diminishes to yoman, ac1 and V. I don't think based on the way V played that he is a wolf. yoman seems easier to agree on than ac1. This is my reasoning.
why are these people guaranteed? why are you excluding tps, vic, james, cedo who all did not vote to kill a wolf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 05-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #606
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ah, you ninja'd me. Good, it's dissection time!

Quote:
If I was the vigi, I would immediately send in a kill for TPS the following night.
On what grounds?

Quote:
It is quite obvious that cedo will be killed this night phase, so any lynch on him would be pointless. Cedo, make a vigi kill on yoman if he does not die via lynching this phase. You can go for tps as well, I won't get mad at you if you go for tps. Choice is up to you.
Damn, you really want me dead haha. Hopefully you provide some reasoning in the upcoming quotes.

Quote:
It's obvious that cedo will be killed this night phase because the guard was killed. Wolves will make a gamble that a one-shot guard does not exist, and it is a completely reasonable gamble. We could go through this whole reverse psychology bullshit, but one-shot guard should guard cedo, and wolves should kill cedo. Make this simple.
I highly doubt Cedo will be killed this phase. A vigi is usually a friend to the wolves, because the odds lay in the wolves favor for reducing human numbers. Once again you're making broad assumptions and missing the mark. Why forecast a successful guard unless you don't actually want it to happen?

Quote:
I was busy these few days, but yoman is making no effort in defending himself. I also feel that yoman flipping green could mean that danceman didn't include any of the wolves in his list.
This is something I potentially agree with you on. It's still worth a lynch in my opinion though, just to follow that lead through.

Quote:
I also have very strong feelings that there is a wolf amongst yoman, V, jrodd, ac1 for the bandwagon on myself in day 1. This is why I am okay with lynching either one of them. TPS's actions following that bandwagon makes me want to see him vigi'd.
Again, back to this unvote that I made that you're deeming sketchy. Can you explain how this is at all a wolfy motivation? I'm pretty sure that unvoting someone who I never really was completely convinced about being a wolf in the first place is regular protocol. I could have easily just stayed on that vote and had a nice alibi to ride out for the rest of the day.

Quote:
Zoshi is a human.
More bold evidence-less claims from you. You're trying to project this big confident image towards us with definitive claims and strong statements, but then come up extremely weak in the concrete proof department. Where are those "very strong feelings" on V/jrodd/AC1/myself/Yoman all coming from? You're just casting a broad net on a wide pool of players and hoping one of them pans out.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #607
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

i'd rather see no posts all day than see retarded posts like yours

Quote:
wow
Old 05-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #608
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

^@ freaky

Quote:
wow
Old 05-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #609
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

The people who initiated the bandwagon against me has guaranteed a wolf in the pool. The people voting for me after the initial bandwagon and manti's intervention are human. Note how danceman suggested that a lynch on me would give information but he did not vote for me. I am suspicious of TPS because he should have realized I was being set up in a situation that was blown way out of proportion.

I don't think it is significant whether or not someone voted for the wolf. At that point in the game, if Manti, V and I had our votes on one single person and all agreed upon it, then it was inevitable that person would be lynched.

Cedo will be killed, because we will force him to vigi a target of our choice tonight. If he does not, then we will be forced to lynch him. Since the roleblocker is dead, cedo can easily confirm himself as a guaranteed human. Similar to the town innocent child in a way.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #610
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

I still really need to wrap my head around this game since most of what I'm saying right now is an afterthought of the events of Day 1. I feel like it is way too much effort when yoman is a really good lynch that would polarize our player base and give me more of a basis for my analysis next phase.

Unless, yoman gives us a lynch alternative other than zoshi. Because lynching zoshi doesn't give us any sort of information.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #611
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Unless, yoman gives us a lynch alternative other than zoshi. Because lynching zoshi doesn't give us any sort of information.
I would like to hear this too

Quote:
wow
Old 05-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #612
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

i'm more for trying to get instas quicker now, these phases are really long and i keep second guessing myself

Quote:
wow
Old 05-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #613
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Zoshi, I hope you realize that the less associations you make, the more we will have no choice but to lynch you, or vigi you as the game progresses.

I would vigi tps out on a limb just because of his lack of effort on day 1 when there was so much content available, and his "i don't give a fuck, lets lynch anyone this phase" attitude right now. However, I doubt people would agree with me on this one, so I vote that cedo send his kill for zoshi therefore proving to everyone that he is blue.

The same thing goes for vic, james, and meno. This needs to be a wake up call for you guys to start posting. You are just handing this game to the wolves.

Make a 300 word post, put a vote on it. Do this 4 times a phase. We will flush our wolves out in 2 phases.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:35 PM   #614
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

mike

The lack of a considerable counter-push towards James May yesterday is pretty suspect and he still isn't posting indicating some sort of trouble approaching the game.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #615
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Freaky, at this point I honestly think you just have it out for me after I spent most of Day 1 trying to lynch you.

I'm still a firm believer that Cedo is lying about being Vigi. I sincerely do. I really doubt that Cedo just "didn't" send in a kill. I think he did actually send one, but he's actually Red. I really don't see a good reason why he would just not send in a vigi kill that night, especially considering the tension we had at that point. It also seems like he's trying to avoid that topic in his posts, all he said in his defense (which was completely indirect, mind you) was that "work was putting a lot of strain" on him. The Day 1 lynch was made at ~10-11P.M. that night for him (he lives in Michigan, don't know if that's still eastern time, but it really shoudn't matter). You mean to tell me work is straining you at that point in the day? What profession do you have that puts you through that? I think if anything, lynch Cedo, see how he flips, and use that to determine the blue/red/green population remaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:40 PM   #616
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

We don't need to lynch cedo. Force him to vigi a player like zoshi, and if the kill doesn't happen, we can lynch him. Killing him this phase is a waste of a potential well placed vigi as well as killing off a target wolves are obviously going to kill.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #617
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
We don't need to lynch cedo. Force him to vigi a player like zoshi, and if the kill doesn't happen, we can lynch him. Killing him this phase is a waste of a potential well placed vigi as well as killing off a target wolves are obviously going to kill.
And what if he's lying, and the wolves kill off the player you "force" Cedo to, making it look like he Vigi'd that player, blindly solidifying your thought that Cedo's blue?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:45 PM   #618
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Regardless, cedo wouldn't last long in this game given the situation he is currently in.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:48 PM   #619
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Jayde? Anything from you? I see you lurking around in here

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #620
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Jayde is dead. I guess you didn't kill him.

Closed Thread