Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in TWG Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
TWG Archives
TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
41
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
41
template
Next
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
7507
Share
Post
#31
02-28-2014, 05:59 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
im like 99% sure hans is a wolf anyway so he probably wont get wolfed
Originally posted by
Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by
Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#32
02-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
@Host
, are there phantoms this game?
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#33
02-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Skype won't let me talk to B.A.D BITCH
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#34
02-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
I don't know why I keep focusing on Jurs.
Changing targets to annoy CHARU
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
James May
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2012
Posts:
3817
Share
Post
#35
02-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Originally posted by
Charu
@Host
, are there phantoms this game?
I thought that was standard hehe.
But yes, there will be Phantoms
bananas
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#36
02-28-2014, 06:01 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Originally posted by
DarkManticoreX2
CHARU
CHARU
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
7507
Share
Post
#37
02-28-2014, 06:02 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Originally posted by
DarkManticoreX2
Skype won't let me talk to B.A.D BITCH
it stands for "Big Ass Dick", just so you know
Originally posted by
Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by
Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Tps222
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2004
Posts:
6169
Share
Post
#38
02-28-2014, 06:02 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
someone invite jurs to the skype chat group so we can log everything.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Feb 2012
Posts:
3399
Share
Post
#39
02-28-2014, 06:02 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
K so Bynary / Manti and some random AFK'r like guest are my early guesses.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Feb 2012
Posts:
3399
Share
Post
#40
02-28-2014, 06:03 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Bynary bro how ya doin
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#41
02-28-2014, 06:03 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Originally posted by
Xiz
K so Bynary / Manti and some random AFK'r like guest are my early guesses.
I am Vanilla Townie
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#42
02-28-2014, 06:04 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Originally posted by
DarkManticoreX2
I am Vanilla Townie
I don't know man, your avatar looks pretty beastly to me.
Much like... a werewolf!
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#43
02-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
Join Date:
Jan 2008
Posts:
2437
Share
Post
#44
02-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Originally posted by
Xiz
K so Bynary / Manti and some random AFK'r like guest are my early guesses.
Don't lynch, I have puppies!
I'm good, thanks for asking. 8) For anybody that wants to chat, I'm always on Skype and AIM for whenever. Also, safety on
Tps222
for now.
Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]
https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme
Comment
Post
Cancel
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
7507
Share
Post
#45
02-28-2014, 06:07 PM
Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
will someone invite me to the skype group already im really lonely and hans wont respond to my cyber sex requests
Originally posted by
Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by
Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
41
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment