Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-5-2006, 01:16 AM   #5821
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom
Default Re: MapleStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut-X
So happy power guard is finally mastered. Next I'll put 3 in booster so I can reactivate PG+booster at same time (julianknight advises it apparently), then I'll start on FA.
What's your booster at now? If it's a high enough level (6+), leave it there for now... Reactivating stuff at the same time sucks. I hated it when booster and haste were on the same schedule (every other time for booster). I hated it so much. When one thing runs out, it's okay and easy to find time to reactivate. But when multiple things run out at once, it really sucks. If I have time, I always reactivate both booster and haste. Or I do it while grouping vikings or like, waiting for one to come closer. Sort of similar to reloading in an FPS.
Old 05-5-2006, 06:05 AM   #5822
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

Squeek, I was JUST thinking that after I posted last night... I got my Maple Sword, but nothing has dropped since. You might be right.

And I might have to go to hornies with doomchickens to get a lama staff.

PPPPPS (owned EB omfg): Maple Staff is up to 1,275,000 hahahahahahahahahaha.

PPPPPPPPPS: This just in: Banditcom plays 2 more hours than the average Chinese gold farmer every day.

Edit:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPS: Up to 1,575,000 salkdfjlkshahah

Last edited by ImEric12; 05-5-2006 at 12:10 PM..
Old 05-5-2006, 12:34 PM   #5823
jamuko
FFR Player

Luckily I can debunk that speculation, as my friend got two Lama Staves yesterday (horned mushrooms in the Ant Tunnel).

And sadly others of us spent hours at Bubblings and boars, only to come out empty-handed. :/
I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
There's lots of happiness in my pocket
So let's play forever~
Old 05-5-2006, 01:05 PM   #5824
Musical_Master
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Musical_Master

Here's some new pictures of the Guild PQ. (With Boss)

Old 05-5-2006, 02:09 PM   #5825
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

See guys.

That is what the kMS Test Server is awesome for.

The +105,868 EXP was from killing the thing that spawned the boss. The boss itself probably yields double-digit MILLION exp.

And that is why they are level 143 and 159. It's so easy =/

I really want a test server ._.

~Squeek
Old 05-5-2006, 03:13 PM   #5826
sailorarcana
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to sailorarcana Send a message via Yahoo to sailorarcana

About the Maple equips. Yeah, I think it's just a matter of luck. I spent a lot of time at Lorangs for nothing but a Blue Umbrella. Then I check the free market and learn that the "Celtic Maple Sword" (as described by Hidden Street) is the "Maple Soul Singer". Which, according to Sleepywood.net (HA), is dropped by Green Mushrooms. So I've been hunting the wrong monsters all along.

Love, hate, clouds. *THUD*

Also, the guild quest looks really gloomy. Not exactly creepy, more like... Castlevania on drugs. And is it a bad thing that I took one look at the boss and immediately thought of Lich from FF1/8-Bit Theater?

EDIT: WTF. I look back a few pages and see the MapleGlobal annoucement stuff, and they have the sword names different than what other people are saying they are. ARGH! I just want to know WHAT the second Maple Sword (not the one with the orange blade) is called IN-GAME, and WHAT DROPS IT. Although none of this should really matter, as final exams draw ever nearer.

Last edited by sailorarcana; 05-5-2006 at 03:26 PM..
Old 05-5-2006, 03:33 PM   #5827
xDdRmAnIaCx
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xDdRmAnIaCx Send a message via MSN to xDdRmAnIaCx

I feel like starting a new character, the farthest I've gotten is a Level 21 Mage, and I don't feel like playing that.

I need a character that will level up really fast in the beginning at is alot of fun in the beginning, but still useful 30+ if I decide to become obsessed again.

Can anyone suggest a build?

Thanks,

NiK

Old 05-5-2006, 03:43 PM   #5828
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Warriors level the fastest to 30 (unless you're a highly funded sin, but I'm guessing that's not the case if you haven't gotten past 21 with a mage). Get maybe 1 point in SB for fast leveling but max Improving Max HP Increase right away. With that you'll get TONS of HP over time. Getting it later is BAD, you need to get it RIGHT AWAY. Preferably before getting Slash Blast, but SB helps a ton in leveling fast cuz it's the first mob skill available to any class.

But yeah, warriors are good till 30, but then get semi-boring. If you like herding things together and masskilling then they're really fun. I enjoy warriors quite a bit. >___>

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 05-5-2006, 03:48 PM   #5829
xDdRmAnIaCx
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
If you like herding things together and masskilling then they're really fun.
I'm starting one right now.

What stats do you have/are the best for warrior?

x/x/4/4 obviously, but what should Dex be, Level x2 maybe?

Oh and what server do all you guys play on?

Last edited by xDdRmAnIaCx; 05-5-2006 at 03:50 PM..
Old 05-5-2006, 03:48 PM   #5830
sailorarcana
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to sailorarcana Send a message via Yahoo to sailorarcana

I'm not sure about what's really "fun", because it all depends on the person playing. Myself, I was a Cleric in Beta, and I'm still a Cleric now. I've done some messing around with the non-mage classes, and I'd probably go with either Assassin (despite the fact that I loathe most of them) or Archer. As for guides, look 'em up on Sleepywood.net or GameFAQs.

Random aside:
The funny thing about my Cleric from Beta was the fact that he had ~25 STR and ~14(?) DEX. That was my first ever MS character back then, and I had NO IDEA what job I wanted. I ended up being a Cleric. Beta was fun, and it didn't seem as hectic as the current GMS. I remember doing many, many things for the hell of it, like DEX scrolling a Blue Devil's Robe. Or wearing a Blue Metal Gear for quite a few levels since most of the stuff I fought didn't have Magic attacks. Or scrolling a Mithril Wand with a 60% wand scroll, thinking nothing of it, and later selling it to an NPC to raise funds for an Arc Staff. Or the time I bought Subis without realizing you needed a Claw (and be a Rogue) to use them. I could go on and on and on... I wish I still had my screenshots and/or I took more of them.

EDIT for above post: I play on the Scania server. Yes, I know it's overpopulated. But I started my Cleric on GMS when it just opened. 2x exp/drops was hella fun.

Last edited by sailorarcana; 05-5-2006 at 03:53 PM..
Old 05-5-2006, 03:56 PM   #5831
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrESqueek
See guys.

That is what the kMS Test Server is awesome for.

The +105,868 EXP was from killing the thing that spawned the boss. The boss itself probably yields double-digit MILLION exp.

And that is why they are level 143 and 159. It's so easy =/

I really want a test server ._.

~Squeek
How do you get a test server?

Old 05-5-2006, 03:56 PM   #5832
xDdRmAnIaCx
FFR Player

I'm definately not going to go to Scania, simply because I want to have quick fun and not get KSed. (My first three characters 15+ were on Scania).

I might go to that new server with no one on it and just mess around for a while.

Seeing Bandit & ShadowSun @ those ridculously high levels makes me want to play.

Old 05-5-2006, 04:16 PM   #5833
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo4life44
How do you get a test server?
I must have said like a hundred times it's not possible.

You have to be a Korean resident and ask permission to play on the server when the next opening comes by.

There is no way to do it for Americans until someone makes a private server.

~Squeek
Old 05-5-2006, 05:47 PM   #5834
IAAW
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
There is no way to do it for Americans until someone makes a private server.
Or should you say, pirated server.
Old 05-5-2006, 08:23 PM   #5835
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Few things I thought I'd mention here.

MoP says he has a hack which gives him 9 billion mesos. Keyword: billion.

He says that mesos are all handles locally, and that a meso hack isn't difficult to make.

He says that slash blast can hit 40 things at once.

He says that he's going to EQ a pure STR warrior up to 65.

He says he's going to get a bot that will buy EQ items from players and turn in the EQ items.
Old 05-5-2006, 11:24 PM   #5836
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

He's stupid.

KS at Lorangs (I took way more than 1 pic.. ugh.. wtf?).

It was like 5 vs 15-20... haha.. We still whooped on them cause we were spread out.

Racism ftw.

PS: Started at 4.xx% today. Now look.

Oh and I was thinking... A kissing booth photo for our guild ss. A bunch of us lined up to kiss Allanae. We can gift her a spring free market thing and it can also be the community selling booth as well! It will be a great photo. Another one we can do is in Florina, that section with blocks in a circle. Vash has some numbers (does anyone else?) and we can fill up the blocks.. put tick tock stuff near it or whatever, and we can go by it and say it's a broken clock.

Last edited by banditcom; 05-5-2006 at 11:30 PM..
Old 05-6-2006, 01:14 AM   #5837
Z3ratul
FFR Player

Awesome pics Bandit.
Old 05-6-2006, 01:45 AM   #5838
ckj846
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ckj846

AP test are over. The test was supposed to take 3 hours, but it took 5 because of our stupid proctor. I got out of the AP test at 5 PM, went to the swim meet until 7, went to the school play until 10, went to help old people until just now. This weekend, I have a huge english project and I have to go to my cousin's graduation. Looks like ms is slowly disappearing from my life =(
O_o
pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights
Old 05-6-2006, 08:58 AM   #5839
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

PK your english teacher and your cousin.

I still think my "working on the railroad" thing would own, plus if we got a bunch of Maple hammers (they're common to use, right?) we could all be hammering with those!

Quote:
MoP says he has a hack which gives him 9 billion mesos. Keyword: billion.
He said his friend told him it maxed out your meso count, which means you get 9.5 billion. Obviously I know either he or his friend is lying, since the max is 2,147,483,647 mesos. I still said he'd give me a billion, though, rofl.

As for Allanae being a community selling booth....hmmmmm, I wouldn't mind getting items from you guys and setting her up in FM every night. In fact, once I go back home for the summer I could sign her on with mom's comp and leave her in FM all day long. ;D

EDIT: Ran into peekittygirl in Orbis tower. She was like "oh, nice explosion, oh wait you're in xqsite!" and puked at me. We got to talking and I realized she was in Powerz and turns out she said "Cash" started the whole thing by coming in and KSing her guild leader. She seems like a nice person and said that my guild was talking a lot of mess and they seemed mean, but I wasn't mean at all. SO DAMMIT GUYS IF VASH ASKS FOR HELP ALWAYS ASK WHY BECAUSE HE'S STUPID AND STARTS **** WITH PEOPLE!! At least I saved face and made us not all seem like jerks. She's on my buddy list now, though. She's coo~. =P

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

Last edited by evilbutterfly; 05-6-2006 at 12:23 PM..
Old 05-6-2006, 11:05 AM   #5840
banditcom
FFR Player

We have THREE screenshots we can submit dude....

From yesterday:

Twins...

Uhh..

F6

;D

teh1337wiz leveling. Note: He was running around up top waiting for the level to come and then plopped down right here next to me as he leveled. So, it's not my fault for the bad screenshot. And, we'd have a double level of up Luuk (Shadow) and Vic (Maggot), but Erika (Krystalia) didn't stop killing when we told her too and leveled Vic...

Yay Trang. <3 Note: Her friend coming along is BanditxTom.. lol

lol... He's bowing down to us.

Last edited by banditcom; 05-6-2006 at 11:12 AM..
Closed Thread