Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 12:29 AM   #561
TWG Jafar
Forum User

Default Re: TWG CXX: Villains United

Me? A hero?

Bwahahahaha

My dear Automaton, you need some reprogramming.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:11 AM   #562
TWG Cruella De Vil
Forum User

The reality is Hans did a piss poor job defending himself and his play was very wolfy. Some people noted his continued votes throughout the phase indicated wolves on the train but they did so mid phase and there was more than a decent enough push elsewhere to nullify that argument for those who stayed on the train. I checked in, saw those things, and was satisfied with him dying. I had moments of reservation about it but I thought his death was the optimal choice.

I think if someone is pressing you ignoring part of their arguments, some of their questions, and generally acting disinterested in their reasoning on the basis that you are villa is bad play because they don't know that you are villa. It is not wolfy to defend yourself and to articulate why you are doing what you are doing and to attempt to answer all questions asked of you. People complain about white noise but to the one asking your anwsers are certainly not white noise. Had he given a shit enough to respond to me he probably would have survived as I would have moved to someone else.

I take full responsibility for this failed lynch but also put some onus on Hans for posting a lot but not trying to play. Obviously as we go forward analyzing the lynch is important (and I am not going to do that right now) but I just don't want a narrow minded shit-show off a day one lynch that made sense to me until the flip.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:35 AM   #563
TWG Yzma
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG The Queen View Post
hella unoriginal picks, also never moved the vote. hey ppl could a Yzma lynch happen? is there any chance of that
Going to address this

My Hans vote is from way earlier, and I was mistaken about the majority lynch thing so I thought I should keep the vote on one of the major wagons, this was wrong but I was asleep by Xiz ' post about it

Second, I'm the one who proposed Gaston suspicious, so unoriginal for mentioning my own lead
Old 07-15-2014, 10:22 AM   #564
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Flipping through the guide on TV, Little Mermaid is on Disney right now. Turn it on, Ursula is taking Ariel's voice right now. Now I want to kill Ursula.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:26 AM   #565
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Auto View Post
Secondly, Jafar tunneled Hook really hard all day, for, and I quote, "my own dastardly plans." If this is roleplay, it's really late roleplay, and if it's not, why the hell would he need "dastardly" plans if he was aligned with the villans?
There were a few people tunneling pretty hard on me. I think there's at least one hero somewhere in the trio of Jafar, Syndrome and Sid. Leaning more towards Jafar and Syndrome than Sid right now.

All these types of posts from Jafar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Jafar View Post
Me? A hero?

Bwahahahaha

My dear Automaton, you need some reprogramming.
Just wants me to say hero even more, as stupid as they may sound.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:18 PM   #566
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Captain Hook View Post
There were a few people tunneling pretty hard on me. I think there's at least one hero somewhere in the trio of Jafar, Syndrome and Sid. Leaning more towards Jafar and Syndrome than Sid right now.
Be aware that you are doing the same by consistently bringing me up, though I actually have more of a reason to have had a vote on you. You are not off the hook, Hook. I should not have switched my vote.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:22 PM   #567
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

And don't forget to vote for Clayton, Maleficient, Muntz, and The Queen. They also had votes on you. Talk about tunneling...
Old 07-15-2014, 01:53 PM   #568
TWG Jafar
Forum User

Quote:
Flipping through the guide on TV, Little Mermaid is on Disney right now. Turn it on, Ursula is taking Ariel's voice right now. Now I want to kill Ursula.
Oh dear, was this a joke post?

Quote:
All these types of posts from Hook
Just wants me to say hero even more, as stupid as they may sound.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:05 PM   #569
TWG Jafar
Forum User

Just pointing out your ever growing stack of hypocricies Hook,

I need to move on, but damn you're making it hard.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #570
TWG Shere Khan
Forum User

Old 07-15-2014, 07:15 PM   #571
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Syndrome View Post
Be aware that you are doing the same by consistently bringing me up, though I actually have more of a reason to have had a vote on you. You are not off the hook, Hook. I should not have switched my vote.
I'm not tunneling on you anymore, I brought up more than just your name didn't I? Yes I was pushing back at you because you were attacking me for something stupid and wouldn't let up on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Syndrome View Post
And don't forget to vote for Clayton, Maleficient, Muntz, and The Queen. They also had votes on you. Talk about tunneling...
There's a difference in having a vote on me and constantly pushing me over and over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Jafar View Post
Oh dear, was this a joke post?

No, totally not a joke what so ever........

Also how is that post equal to saying I'm not a hero over and over. My post and your post are totally different things.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:53 PM   #572
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Shan Yu, a Villain has died in the night. Day 2 starts now, and will end July 17th @ 11:59pm server.

Gotta end a few min early.

Old 07-16-2014, 05:39 AM   #573
TWG Gaston
Forum User

Aw. I found his bird to be quite good target practice.
Old 07-16-2014, 07:43 AM   #574
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

Really lame lynch there. Shan Yu's offenses were just aggroing on Auto and letting Hans die 100% by just watching the thread at the end. Only thing it really says is that the heroes are afraid of picking someone who actually stands out. I really hope Auto isn't a hero now, because getting rid of one of his aggressors would be even stupider than any of his posts so far.

Quote:
So yeah. There's my reasoning. Sorry for the mislynch. But if you guys start pinning all the blame on me for a lynch that nine people were involved in, I will not be happy.
Decent enough explanation. Although trying to "stir up activity" is kinda what anyone would do to avoid dying regardless of role.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:57 AM   #575
TWG Hades
Forum User

I really thought we had something with Hans. Disappointing.

The last vote by Auto is probably one of two things: a Hero saving another Hero (Hook) from a lynch, or just a misguided/unlucky Villain breaking the tie.

I cannot imagine that a Hero Auto would save a Villain Hook from KITB. There is no potential upside from breaking the KITB. A Hero Auto would have known that breaking the tie would flip a green, and make him the center of attention for the next day phase.

If we lynch Auto today and he comes up Hero, Hook is almost certainly Hero
If we lynch Auto today and he comes up Villain, Hook could be either
If we lynch Hook today and he comes up Hero, Auto could be either
If we lynch Hook today and he comes up Villain, Auto is almost certainly Villain

I believe our lynches today should be between Hook and Auto, since they will give us the most information. Based on the above, if we lynch Hook, we either get a Hero or we clear Auto. If we lynch Auto we either double up, or we get nothing.

Because a Hook lynch is win-win, I vote for Hook. Either we get a Hero in hook, in which case we can re-evaluate an Auto lynch, or Hook comes up Villain and we can clear Auto.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:29 AM   #576
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Hades View Post
I really thought we had something with Hans. Disappointing.

The last vote by Auto is probably one of two things: a Hero saving another Hero (Hook) from a lynch, or just a misguided/unlucky Villain breaking the tie.

I cannot imagine that a Hero Auto would save a Villain Hook from KITB. There is no potential upside from breaking the KITB. A Hero Auto would have known that breaking the tie would flip a green, and make him the center of attention for the next day phase.

If we lynch Auto today and he comes up Hero, Hook is almost certainly Hero
If we lynch Auto today and he comes up Villain, Hook could be either
If we lynch Hook today and he comes up Villain, Auto is almost certainly Villain

I believe our lynches today should be between Hook and Auto, since they will give us the most information. Based on the above, if we lynch Hook, we either get a Hero or we clear Auto. If we lynch Auto we either double up, or we get nothing.

Because a Hook lynch is win-win, I vote for Hook. Either we get a Hero in hook, in which case we can re-evaluate an Auto lynch, or Hook comes up Villain and we can clear Auto.
The day just began and you're already going to narrow it down to 2 people out of 18? There's been plenty of other people that have had some odd behaviors. I'd like to hear more on why me flipping villain means villain for auto.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:39 AM   #577
TWG Hades
Forum User

Quote:
We now know that Hans was a Villain. If you also flip as Villain, that means that the KITB yesterday was between two Villains. A Hero has nothing to gain by breaking a KITB between two Villains, and knows that doing so will only draw attention.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:22 AM   #578
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Quote:
No

1) How could Auto switching to Hans if Hook flips Hero possibly mean that Auto could be villain? That would mean it's an obvious attempt at a hero save. Auto would not be either in this case. He would be a hero.

2) Hook flipping villain does certainly not clear Auto. What are you thinking a hero would have to gain anyway? All they do is kill villains and they knew who the villains are. Auto could be hero and thinks Hans could be more of a threat. "Sure, let's kill Hans first, and then we can do Hook later since he's pretty much set to be a lynch target today."

In both quoted cases, Auto is more likely to be a hero, and you are pretty much clearing him no matter what the Hook flip would be. At this point in time, I'm fine with either Hades, Hook, or Auto.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:31 AM   #579
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Quote:
First off, my biggest hero suspicion (Maleficent) went for Hook. So I'm already thinking villain on him.
If you thought Hook was a villain, why did you wait to switch until the last minute?

Quote:
Secondly, Jafar tunneled Hook really hard all day, for, and I quote, "my own dastardly plans." If this is roleplay, it's really late roleplay, and if it's not, why the hell would he need "dastardly" plans if he was aligned with the villans?

So yeah, hero lean on Jafar, and he went almost solely on Hook.
A Hero would not tunnel on a villain, as it would be an extremely dangerous situation after the flip. Jafar would not be a hero in this case, and his vote for Hook was warranted.

Quote:
And finally, the whole Hook thing rubbed me the wrong way from the start, considering the basis seemed to be that he didn't contribute to the first ten pages of nonsense and just snowballed from there.
Hindsight haha
If Hook rubbed you the wrong way from the start, why would you switch your vote from him? If this is a typo and you meant Hans, that wouldn't really make sense since I remember Hans posting somewhat early and regarding snowballing, that happened from both him and Hook.

Seems like some bullshit reasoning right here.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:32 AM   #580
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

^
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maleficent View Post
Decent enough explanation.
No
Closed Thread