AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I feel kinda jumbled up

I think there's a wolf voting me (gut, will develop this)

other wolf is probably dfr

he basically stands accused of the high crime of not being obviously town, and I'm surprised there hasn't been much focus on this
Quote:
gonna read through everything then interact in real time

someone mentioned me not doing much snooping

I posted in the signups thread I wouldn't be tryharding this game

I'm gonna not let this influence my read on a reread as much as I can but I do think that AA is more town atm just because of the continued push on me

not the fact that he's pushing me itself, but the fact that he likes literally nothing I've done

for a stretch a while back, I found myself getting pretty in my own head in that I /wanted/ certainly people to be wolf so I could try and catch them. It certainly wasn't my proudest moment, but anyways

AA and I had a conversation recently about how he wanted to play with me, and that he felt like he could catch me if I was wolfing and he was town, and I think that he /wants/ this to be the case, if that makes sense.

this wouldn't be the case if he was more on the fence about me, of course, but in the recent pages (unless something has been posted that I haven't read, I only did a little before it started getting a bit too late in the day for my tastes) he has harped on multiple different little things I've done, and hasn't had anything good to say regarding me recently.

It reminds me of when I went through that phase.

Problem is, of course, I'm not a wolf so his tunneling is not just.
given these two posts, do you think indheart is a wolf?

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 11-27-2016, 10:20 PM   #502
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
if you think charu is a wolf

then how does several people coming out to defend charu come off as wolfy? he can't have more than one partner here
no, but the chances of charu a) being a villager, and b) having two villagers (or wolves, doesn't matter which) come to his defense, specially that early in the game, seems unlikely.

Even more unlikely when you consider that its day 1, and he had done (imo) next to nothing alignment indicitive to WARRENT such defenses.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:21 PM   #503
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:

where have I "not paid attention" besides the one post where your reads list in the middle of your post didn't reflect your later reads that I missed?
You seem to be missing my whole argument, like ok you follow up this post with---

Quote:
MML here's what your argument against dadcop seems to be:

him thinking TWG/mafia are different, and saying he's played mafia whereas he hasn't played TWG -> him trying to hide information from players/lying

aaaaand that's basically it
Really looks like you missed this post where I say that the act of hiding shit from is not something a town player should be concerned about and this post where I make it clear that my beef with him is the idea he is trying to pull a fast one on me for no reason

No where do I get angry because he has a different definition of the games Mafia and TWG; and I make it clear that I do equate what he's done as lying because he certainly acts like he was trying to. If he had responded with "Well in Mafia normally we don't have time travelers and shit" I would have accepted that right off the bat.

But he didn't

He dicked around and tried strawmanning me and then came up with reasons to ignore my claim. Even Charu pointed out how bad his overall tone was and you know Charu hates admitting I have a point d0

BTW how do you feel about his responses to me and him just deciding to focus on my perceived ptsd instead of actually putting in work? I mean you noticed that, right? You trying to get him to state opinions on other players certainly implies that you did.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-27-2016, 10:22 PM   #504
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
it's not that opaque

wanna go for a drive? maybe that will jog your memory
tbh i should drive more before more snow comes. a cold rotary is a bad idea lmao
Old 11-27-2016, 10:23 PM   #505
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
if i'm unresponsive for the next little while it's because i'm teaching myself two weeks of neural network stuff rq
on an unrelated note how is this going/did it go?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-27-2016, 10:24 PM   #506
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
no, but the chances of charu a) being a villager, and b) having two villagers (or wolves, doesn't matter which) come to his defense, specially that early in the game, seems unlikely.

Even more unlikely when you consider that its day 1, and he had done (imo) next to nothing alignment indicitive to WARRENT such defenses.
I can see that

but I just went back to reread the interaction, and I was the only one who defended charu from what I can see. indheart attempted to clarify, dfr kind of hung out, and that was about it. Who are the several people defending charu from sunfan?

and so you don't miss it

Quote:
which of my posts have seemed overly nitpicky?

Old 11-27-2016, 10:24 PM   #507
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

charu, how's your vote looking right about now?
Old 11-27-2016, 10:24 PM   #508
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
If you want anything analytical from you, sorry to disappoint you, buddy/
>.<

how bout a list of 3 people you want to lynch then?

preferably with a reason.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #509
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Quote:
I can see that

but I just went back to reread the interaction, and I was the only one who defended charu from what I can see. indheart attempted to clarify, dfr kind of hung out, and that was about it. Who are the several people defending charu from sunfan?

and so you don't miss it
i took inDheart's clarification as a defense (because it kinda was, even if it wasn't 'intended' as one)

and i'll go quote a couple.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #510
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

PS, here's some dank shit.

1. MixMasterLar - Attacking dadcop2 mostly for being a major jerk (from what I can tell). Is getting flack for it from AA due to this. Thus far, he has done nothing to tell me he's any alignment, but gut says town.

2. AragakiAyase - Is posting, and sadly, can be a wolf trait of his too. He's pressing players though, but I don't know if he's pressing the wrong players. We'll see I suppose. He's null

3. danceflashrevo - Wanna say he's probably town. Is pretty scattered and is posting whenever he can. I know he changed up his meta for him to do this, but he's not doing big posts or anything like that changed wolf game of his. Wanna say town.

4. Etylukah - lol haku, some pure stuff in his posts, but other than that, that's just haku. He's Mystery man status.

5. Theknightsofneeee - I don't like his tone, and I certainly don't like his continue push on me. Not being analytical? Seriously, is that the best you got? Why not say the same thing to dadcop2, thesunfan, or mellonxcollie (basing off earlier)? Wanna say wolf, but right now he's just some person being a jerk and calling me out for...

a) Having an excuse (Why not thesunfan, or MML, or AA then since they all came in the game with an excuse at some point).

b) Saying I'm not being analytical when it's Day 0.

So yeah, go screw yourself or something.

6. inDheart - Weird vibes, I don't know if I like his posts. He rubbed me the wrong way when he began picking on me, but then just stopped picking on me. Don't think I didn't notice you didn't touch back with me, mister. I'm watching you!

7. Mellonxcollie - Post-y, sadly tells me nothing. Has produced reads as of late though. Probably the nullest person in my list unfortunately (sorry mellon!)

9. thesunfan - His play atm is confusing me, but if what he said was true (and I finally checked signups), he did say he wasn't going to be serious, so... I guess I have to take that in account? idk

10. dadcop2 - As of recent has been productive, but I didn't like his early phase. I don't know if it was just the good ol' baitin' tactics, but they were super weird and out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #511
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
He dicked around and tried strawmanning me and then came up with reasons to ignore my claim. Even Charu pointed out how bad his overall tone was and you know Charu hates admitting I have a point d0
wher strawman

and yea i wouldve said mafia doesnt have time travelers n shit but not all games of twg have time travelers n shit. idk why youd accept that as an answer rofl
Old 11-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #512
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

That good enough for you, neeJERKwad?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #513
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
btw, hot read.

inDheart is rubbing me the wrong way, or maybe it's because he was trying to pick apart my "temporarily" post.

It didn't sit right with me.
since I know I was asked some stuff about this, "appreciate" might not have been a good word on my part.

I like the fact that people give reads that other people haven't mentioned yet. Its part of how I stopped being literally shit-tier at reading roundbox, for example.

I don't think its out of the ordinary for Charu to do this as either alignment. If anything, I thought that this kind of read, while both hot and unique, was kind of too early to really be something.

I thought focusing on fixing what was essentially (in my mind) a typo was a pretty bad look for Charu in that the read was pretty poor imo.

It kinda felt like a too much info read (iirc, I'm not positive what I was thinking but I think this was it), though I don't really care about it anymore.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #514
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
on an unrelated note how is this going/did it go?
it actually wasn't bad because i'm already familiar with gradient descent. the class i'm in is mainly about being conversant with these kinds of things, whereas next term i'll be doing more math
Old 11-27-2016, 10:27 PM   #515
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
You seem to be missing my whole argument, like ok you follow up this post with---

Really looks like you missed this post where I say that the act of hiding shit from is not something a town player should be concerned about and this post where I make it clear that my beef with him is the idea he is trying to pull a fast one on me for no reason

No where do I get angry because he has a different definition of the games Mafia and TWG; and I make it clear that I do equate what he's done as lying because he certainly acts like he was trying to. If he had responded with "Well in Mafia normally we don't have time travelers and shit" I would have accepted that right off the bat.

But he didn't

BTW how do you feel about his responses to me and him just deciding to focus on my perceived ptsd instead of actually putting in work? I mean you noticed that, right? You trying to get him to state opinions on other players certainly implies that you did.
I'm not missing your argument, because all of what you've linked stems from the fact that you think he's lying about TWG/mafia semantics and what he's played/not played. the alt account is just building off of that, because you argue that that could be another way of hiding his mafia experience

and I never said anything about you getting angry about his responses about TWG vs mafia, you've literally quoted what I think your argument is. but let me clarify it a bit more:

he thinks TWG is not equivalent to mafia. He has played mafia. He has not played TWG. that's all there is to it. as I said, I do think post 338 holds some merit because it's not in line with the narrative that he's stuck to.

and as for his responses, I think it could be a town who's annoyed at someone who's pushing them for something they view is loltier and doesn't want to interact with them. I've seen it before

Old 11-27-2016, 10:28 PM   #516
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
i took inDheart's clarification as a defense (because it kinda was, even if it wasn't 'intended' as one)

and i'll go quote a couple.
but if it's a defense it's a defense of sunfan, no? because I voted sunfan for what I deemed a serious vote, and indheart clarified that sunfan's vote probably wasn't serious, so that's not a defense of charu.

Old 11-27-2016, 10:28 PM   #517
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

charu, i remember you responded to me, i just kinda filed it away because we were pretty much arguing semantics of english rather than game
Old 11-27-2016, 10:29 PM   #518
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
charu, how's your vote looking right about now?
Kind of want to go with my word and keep it on mellon as a stance of her play last game, but I might switch to nee.

Thinkin' about it, I don't really have any other wolf reads besides nee anyways.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-27-2016, 10:29 PM   #519
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
10. dadcop2 - As of recent has been productive, but I didn't like his early phase. I don't know if it was just the good ol' baitin' tactics, but they were super weird and out there.
i should be in 1st place cuz im number best

i'm a weird jerk? well you're a weirder jerker manner
Old 11-27-2016, 10:30 PM   #520
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
when this is said about something Haku thought about TWG, sirens begin to blare

charu

gonna go play ddr hopefully tire myself out a good bit

pce
this was a shitvote

when I find myself agreeing with Haku, Haku tends to be a wolf in my experience, so I didn't like Charu just leaving a short comment like that. It wasn't especially deep read. I did wanna leave something while I was playing DDR, I think someone mentioned something about this being a trap, this isn't anything other than what it looks like tbh.

not sure if this read on Haku being a wolf when I mindmeld actually has merit so I didn't really care when Haku and I were both voting for Charu especially given I'm rather sure Haku's vote was a shitvote
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread