Closed Thread

Old 10-6-2016, 11:33 PM   #501
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I gave a Null town-lean to FreezinIce because of the attempt of caring about the game in general and trying to challenge "who's in control" of the game.

The only problem with FreezinIce is that I'm still waiting for meaningful content that is not "Gradiant vs FreezinIce" oriented.

If in the end there's nothing substantial, well, rip.
Haku's probably town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 10-6-2016, 11:37 PM   #502
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Curious what post that was.
I'm also seeing another sudden change in attitude towards me, no longer extremely 'better than you' and snarky. I'm assuming it's because you realize I'm never going to think of you as less scummy if you continue to act that way for responses?
A combination of that and the realization that further continuation down that path wasnt gonna to yield anything productive.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 10-6-2016, 11:40 PM   #503
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

btw, Shadow's read list also have something that greatly differ from mine:
Quote:
1. inHard (inDheart) - Most likely Town
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe
1. inDheart
Wolfish. I thought he was townie, but an ISO of his posts led me to the realization that aside from early speculation about Charu (including a shitty VT one), and posts about sweaters (birds), and shitposts, his only real posts were various jumps on the freezin wagon, and speculations about Haku's defensiveness. While he normally strikes me as a very independent player, he looks like he's just playing to shitpost until real shit happens react and play off of other people's thoughts. On re-reading, he jumped to the top of my list of suspicious players. I'm not liking his game at all right now.
Since you're here inDheart, maybe you have more input about this.

I don't think staying in background is alignment-indicative much, while it's true you shitposted a little, you looked very natural to me this game in general.

I personally didn't see anything different from your previous games where you rolled town so, I've thrown you in my town pile as well here.
Old 10-6-2016, 11:41 PM   #504
FreezinIce
FFR Player

I guess I should punctuate my previous post with an unvote

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 10-6-2016, 11:44 PM   #505
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Since you're here inDheart, maybe you have more input about this.
just got home, yeah i'd seen that

taking a look at shado anyway; my hot take is he's done a lot of following rather than leading, like he's willing to push along other battles but not to be part of his own so much. for me that behavior trends more sociopathic, but what's throwing me off is i don't have a good bead on whether this is usually what he does in longer games.
Old 10-6-2016, 11:52 PM   #506
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

also, haku asking me that question is more of the haku i like to see, but my previous observation applies lol
Old 10-6-2016, 11:54 PM   #507
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
just got home, yeah i'd seen that

taking a look at shado anyway; my hot take is he's done a lot of following rather than leading, like he's willing to push along other battles but not to be part of his own so much. for me that behavior trends more sociopathic, but what's throwing me off is i don't have a good bead on whether this is usually what he does in longer games.
LMAO
That actually sounds familiar, inDheart. Almost like you took my exact argument against you and tried to flip it. Want an example of me starting a battle? My read on you.

Not even gonna touch the sociopathic part or whether this is usually what I do, because your premise is totally flawed. Get wrecked, son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 10-6-2016, 11:59 PM   #508
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
LMAO
That actually sounds familiar, inDheart. Almost like you took my exact argument against you and tried to flip it. Want an example of me starting a battle? My read on you.

Not even gonna touch the sociopathic part or whether this is usually what I do, because your premise is totally flawed. Get wrecked, son.
then talk to me about why your argument against freez is an ill-founded attempt at pushing a narrative, which he's debunked, and mine is supposedly sheeping your shit

talk to me about why when you share a thought with someone else hours later it's a "mindmeld" and when we wind up thinking the same way i'm your copycat
Old 10-7-2016, 12:02 AM   #509
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

not to mention your push on freez is also cribbed from gradiant's initial resistance
Old 10-7-2016, 12:04 AM   #510
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

when i've seen you push in turbos, you're dead wrong, so good to see nothing's changed
Old 10-7-2016, 12:08 AM   #511
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
My take on it however was that I bought into the fact that he might've misjudged the angle of his attack on me and realized half way through that his arguments were not as solid as he thought. So he cut his loases and backed off his push, something I'm not going to condemn him for doing. (Obviously this isn't always going to be the case but like I said before at the time I judged the alternative situation not worth pursuing.) If theres something you still want explained let me know and I'll try to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Shado, does this pretty much sum up what you backed off, or was it something else?
Wow, this is actually funny to me, Freezin. No, Gradiant, that's not why I backed off at all. Like I said earlier, I was pushing on him for pressure to test his reaction because I saw a very bad progression of "logic" in his posts, in the initial interaction with you. I highlighted that progression (attacking you for attacking Haku, backing off and going on the defensive when you push him back about it, then joining in on being critical/suspicious of Haku, when he was just attacking you for doing the same thing) to check out his response, because I wasn't too suspicious of him going in. I even voted him as a further push to try to get a clear, unfiltered response to being pushed, and the the tone of his responses made me think he was genuinely a town who didn't intend to come off the way he came off. He kept insisting he wasn't suspicious of you at all, and hence it wasn't "backing off", which I still refuse to believe and made a note of in thread and out. I then unvoted because I had gotten what I came for (his reaction, which seemed towny). I didn't want to push further than that on someone who, at that time, seemed towny to me, because he had already responded to the basis for my vote, and anything further in that vein would lead to groundless mudslinging with no actual supporting evidence that hadn't already been covered.

This is my third time explaining the same event, FreezinIce. I somehow doubt you didn't bother reading either of the other two posts and I doubt further that you, even for a minute, sincerely believed that I had backed off because I wanted to "cut my losses". It's crazy, but the more you try to reach for defenses, the scummier you seem.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 10-7-2016, 12:14 AM   #512
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

"I saw a very bad progression" makes me think you actually believe your own shit logic you thought freez was following

freez's reaction slaughtered you, son, even if the rest of his game hasn't been quite there
Old 10-7-2016, 12:17 AM   #513
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Wow, this is actually funny to me, Freezin. No, Gradiant, that's not why I backed off at all. Like I said earlier, I was pushing on him for pressure to test his reaction because I saw a very bad progression of "logic" in his posts, in the initial interaction with you. I highlighted that progression (attacking you for attacking Haku, backing off and going on the defensive when you push him back about it, then joining in on being critical/suspicious of Haku, when he was just attacking you for doing the same thing) to check out his response, because I wasn't too suspicious of him going in. I even voted him as a further push to try to get a clear, unfiltered response to being pushed, and the the tone of his responses made me think he was genuinely a town who didn't intend to come off the way he came off. He kept insisting he wasn't suspicious of you at all, and hence it wasn't "backing off", which I still refuse to believe and made a note of in thread and out. I then unvoted because I had gotten what I came for (his reaction, which seemed towny). I didn't want to push further than that on someone who, at that time, seemed towny to me, because he had already responded to the basis for my vote, and anything further in that vein would lead to groundless mudslinging with no actual supporting evidence that hadn't already been covered.

This is my third time explaining the same event, FreezinIce. I somehow doubt you didn't bother reading either of the other two posts and I doubt further that you, even for a minute, sincerely believed that I had backed off because I wanted to "cut my losses". It's crazy, but the more you try to reach for defenses, the scummier you seem.
Sorry but I didn't see that implied when you quoted my entire post and said "fair enough, backing off". This version of events seems alot more natural and believablet as the train of thought you took though. Sorry for passing off something false as your reasoning, but that's why I recommended that Gradiant question you directly because I didn't fully trust my recollection of the events and I couldn't go back to check then in the timeframe I was posting from. On a related note, no more posting from my phone, its impacting my quality of play too much. I'm going to go back and reread your pays and if I have anything to add I will

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 10-7-2016, 12:18 AM   #514
FreezinIce
FFR Player

So many typos and mistranslations. Screw phone posting seriously

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 10-7-2016, 12:19 AM   #515
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

also, regardless of what conversations happen here, i need to set myself a deadline of 1am server so i actually get up in the morning; when that happens i can contend with whatever's here
Old 10-7-2016, 12:21 AM   #516
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
then talk to me about why your argument against freez is an ill-founded attempt at pushing a narrative, which he's debunked, and mine is supposedly sheeping your shit

talk to me about why when you share a thought with someone else hours later it's a "mindmeld" and when we wind up thinking the same way i'm your copycat
-sigh-
Okay, when someone accuses you of being wolfish for x reason, and your response is calling them suspicious and then citing the same exact reason, it's not called a mindmeld, it's called omgus. It's not a mindmeld because the two of you are NOT thinking the same thing at all. You're thinking opposite things. Proof being that only one of you are right.

Secondly, FreezinIce didn't debunk shit. He's been on the defensive all game, which he himself has noted, so much so that he "hasn't been scumhunting at all" because he got caught up in the argument.

Finally, can you see why your response to my read on you is only highlighting your scumminess? I made a deduction based on an ISO of your post, and your response has been garbage. Oh. My. God. You. Suck. Maybe actually put some damned effort into the game before trying to come at me with that weak shit..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-7-2016, 12:23 AM   #517
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Unvote.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-7-2016, 12:28 AM   #518
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Also, I shared exactly why I thought your game was shit so far, and why and when you were sheeping and when you were shitposting and when you weren't. Your response accusing me of sheeping other people all game included none of the above, contradicts itself because of the originality of my accusation against you, and is further invalidated by the entirety of my post history. Go ahead, do an ISO. My reads list alone crushes your argument. I don't follow shephards, I am one.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-7-2016, 12:31 AM   #519
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

inDheart
Contemplated this, still don't see anyone scummier.
Bye, Felicia.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-7-2016, 12:31 AM   #520
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Also, I shared exactly why I thought your game was shit so far, and why and when you were sheeping and when you were shitposting and when you weren't. Your response accusing me of sheeping other people all game included none of the above, contradicts itself because of the originality of my accusation against you, and is further invalidated by the entirety of my post history. Go ahead, do an ISO. My reads list alone crushes your argument. I don't follow shephards, I am one.
don't mind if i do, working on it

i'm aware what terms mean, though you're so eager to distract and distort that i will have to put the work in, yes
Closed Thread