:
:

No Vote:

Old 07-14-2014, 07:03 PM   #462
TWG Yzma
Forum User

Default Re: TWG CXX: Villains United

Oh sorry Hans I missed that

My vote for him is a little outdated now, would likely move to Auto or Gaston at this point
Old 07-14-2014, 07:13 PM   #463
TWG Yzma
Forum User

Also Shere Khan should do something / join the CatCrew
Old 07-14-2014, 07:15 PM   #464
TWG Jafar
Forum User

The way people are falling off of hook makes me want to kill him more....
Old 07-14-2014, 07:18 PM   #465
TWG Darla
Forum User

Hey guys, computer is being royally fuckin retarded so trying to keep myself up to date and in the thread on my phone. Posts will likely overall be pretty short.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like people are starting to switch their attention from Hans/Hook to Auto and Gaston. Personally, I'd rather lynch Hans today and use the information from the flip and the night kill to move us forward. Remember people, there are *twenty* players this game, one missed phase (although I'm still fairly confident in this one for a D1 lynch) brings the pool down to 18. There is still plenty of time after today.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:25 PM   #466
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Jafar View Post
The way people are falling off of hook makes me want to kill him more....
So how many times are you going to claim to be analyzing other interactions and that you have more to come? You keep just circling right on back to me. I don't like how you stayed UTR up until this point and want to tunnel on me now at the end of the phase. Jafar

I personally don't feel like Hans is a good lynch for today. Granted there's been some odd behavior here and there but I'd rather keep him around for another phase personally.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:26 PM   #467
TWG Shan Yu
Forum User

I'm still comfortable with my Auto vote. I don't like the idea of lynching Hans as they've been more transparent with their defenses and reasonings. As a lynch target, they're too neutral. It'd be pretty easy for a hero to write off having voted for them if they (Hans) get lynched and flip villain. A stronger, more controversial target will give us more to go off come day2 than what we'll end up getting with Hans.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:28 PM   #468
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Darla View Post
Hey guys, computer is being royally fuckin retarded so trying to keep myself up to date and in the thread on my phone. Posts will likely overall be pretty short.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like people are starting to switch their attention from Hans/Hook to Auto and Gaston. Personally, I'd rather lynch Hans today and use the information from the flip and the night kill to move us forward. Remember people, there are *twenty* players this game, one missed phase (although I'm still fairly confident in this one for a D1 lynch) brings the pool down to 18. There is still plenty of time after today.
My thinking is a bit different, I'd rather have the person who is talking and involved be around for another phase rather than those who are just flying UTR. If they aren't getting involved it's hard to tell if they're a hero and it's not helping us draw out any hero's either.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:31 PM   #469
TWG Shan Yu
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Darla View Post
Remember people, there are *twenty* players this game, one missed phase (although I'm still fairly confident in this one for a D1 lynch) brings the pool down to 18. There is still plenty of time after today.
This seems like a poor rationalization. We always have the potential to make a successful lynch so we should always try to do so.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:33 PM   #470
TWG Jafar
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Captain Hook View Post
So how many times are you going to claim to be analyzing other interactions and that you have more to come? You keep just circling right on back to me. I don't like how you stayed UTR up until this point and want to tunnel on me now at the end of the phase. Jafar
Your analysis is completely wrong.

I want you to die because you've been one of the most controversial players this phase, you had a defensive tone when Syndrome voted for you, and a completely odd self awareness of what you shouldn't do while you were defending yourself that continued for several pages.

Now to add to that the wagon on you is conveniently dissipating near the end of the day and moving onto low/no content people I.E. easy targets

This reads like heros trying to save a bro with the power of LOVE and it's just a bit sickening.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:33 PM   #471
TWG Yzma
Forum User

I kind of want to say that the most suspicious ones should be eliminated and not kept around so that their presence doesn't interfere later on, but I don't know how this strategy fares in real play.

Above all we need a lynch target soonish, to give people time to move their votes. I'm fine with Hans, Auto, or Gaston. The latter two have had plenty of time to justify themselves.

(Unrelated but Little Mermaid is on the Disney Channel, what an apt scene to host a lynch to!)
Old 07-14-2014, 07:37 PM   #472
TWG Jafar
Forum User

lynching inactives is really the worst day 1 strat.

You want to build off of lynches, and you want it to start day 1. Inactives give nothing to build off of.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:38 PM   #473
TWG Jafar
Forum User

Quote:
I personally don't feel like Hans is a good lynch for today. Granted there's been some odd behavior here and there but I'd rather keep him around for another phase personally.
I will admit I don't really like a Hans lynch here either. So we're on the same page there.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:42 PM   #474
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

Quote:
My thinking is a bit different, I'd rather have the person who is talking and involved be around for another phase rather than those who are just flying UTR. If they aren't getting involved it's hard to tell if they're a hero and it's not helping us draw out any hero's either.
Right, but not killing a talkative hero means they get to further manipulate the discussion on the next day. Lynching a villain also means the heroes don't need to get as many votes for a mislynch, meaning they don't have to manipulate as much. Killing a quiet guy who turns out to be a villain is a double loss.
You may ask why I'm voting for Auto, then. Well, to put it as plainly as possible, nearly all of his posts suck ass. If he starts speaking up more, I think that'll cause more trouble.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #475
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maleficent View Post
Right, but not killing a talkative hero means they get to further manipulate the discussion on the next day. Lynching a villain also means the heroes don't need to get as many votes for a mislynch, meaning they don't have to manipulate as much. Killing a quiet guy who turns out to be a villain is a double loss.
You may ask why I'm voting for Auto, then. Well, to put it as plainly as possible, nearly all of his posts suck ass. If he starts speaking up more, I think that'll cause more trouble.
Those are moreso the people I meant. The ones that are just putting in some junk posts here or there but for the most part just staying UTR. I'd think getting rid of someone like that day 1 would be more beneficial.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #476
TWG Auto
Forum User

What the hell am I even supposed to do. On one hand we have people that are voting me because I haven't spoken up enough. On the other hand we have people that are voting me because they don't want me to speak up more. Something seems like we have some heroes that are trying to close off all paths so that every single one of them can be used as ammo. And it's not fun being the one in that situation.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:52 PM   #477
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

I think overall I'd like to see Gaston gone today.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:56 PM   #478
TWG Clayton
Forum User

Starting new job. Fuckton going on. I have time to read this page now and hopefully more tonight.

Jafar's analysis is 100% correct in that lynching controversial figures is optimal in this cardflip game.

From what I last read, Auto and Gaston don't represent a fit for what we want here.

Peace for the minute.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:58 PM   #479
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

How about instead of complaining, you explain why you thought this was a good idea:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Auto View Post
...I couldn't care less about sarcasm here, this is so contradictory that it's ridiculous.

Clayton
If you seriously have no other explanation for this vote other than "he made a contradictory post", at least look for some more serious ones. This was probably the worst vote in the game, and if you're not going to bother considering a better one I'm not going to either.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:04 PM   #480
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

This is all Gaston has done:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Gaston View Post
To be fair, he has a point.

I mean have you looked in a mirror recently?
Quote:
Captain Hook

Stop molesting Peter Pan and get in here.
Quote:
Darla
Quote:
Jafar
Threw out random votes, fine people do that 1st day sometimes.

Quote:
The UTR part of your analysis is accurate. The idea of me being a hero and trying to do whatever is just, yuck.
This post just urks me.

Quote:
One post, two post, vote post, lynched post.
Quote:
Also I am back and am in dire need of reading the past day's worth of material. Though I gather from the quick skim of the vote counts it looks like Hans is pretty much the lynch.
Last posted 3:30am and hasn't bothered to come back and comment on anything. It's just like yep Hans is the lynch bye guys. The way he's playing urks me.
Closed Thread