yes, I must be blind so explain

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 10-2-2016, 09:59 PM   #462
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo V: No One Pretends to be the Seer Game Thread

also, you've said you don't like our interactions, but then you hadn't actually mentioned anything at that point from what I can see so it's really about as bad as my "feeling"

Old 10-2-2016, 10:00 PM   #463
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Also when I voted AA last time he laughed at me. However this time he challenged me, almost to say as if I couldn't pull it off. Pretty fkin snarky, which I've experienced in his wolf play in the past. And even now I think he's stopped responding to me.

I think I've put all my reasoning out there.

Why are you here?
Old 10-2-2016, 10:00 PM   #464
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

last time meaning last game*

also holy shit james may rn..

Why are you here?
Old 10-2-2016, 10:01 PM   #465
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

AA could you be a dear and summarize your feelings on precarious end of d1 and how it's progressed to now?

Why are you here?
Old 10-2-2016, 10:04 PM   #466
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

dfr, to expand on why your read on me is bad

you're assuming that I'm a wolf first, then using the haku death to link me as a wolf, but that's circular logic. if I were a wolf, then would me killing haku be plausible? absolutely, given that I said I thought he was the seer at the beginning of today.

but since I'm not a wolf, that leaves a few scenarios.
1. misdirection: actually unlikely now that I think about it, because I hadn't said anything about why I backed off haku, so wolves would have had to read way too much into things that hadn't happened to set this up.
2. wolves hunting seer: likely, no one said anything about haku seeming like the seer, any town should know why that would be a bad idea, and wolves have no desire to draw attention to the fact that they're thinking about who is cop/who isn't.
3. wolves just picking haku: also likely, if we go by your stance that "not many people besides AA noticed that haku was the seer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
He claims town here. Not seer or anything. Simply town. Everyone at this point basically just thought that he was gonna arnt it, iirc most actually had a town read. I was the only one that had a vote for him. Only AA, aryxi, and lar reacted to his claim. I don't sense that anyone changed their minds or confirmed their minds after this. I don't think anyone actually thought he was the seer at the end of the day, except for AA who comes in after I asked and says that he actually thought haku was the seer.
so basically you're assuming I'm a wolf and then using that to scumread me which is lol

Old 10-2-2016, 10:04 PM   #467
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Sorry, my mom called me for a while right now. I'm back.
Old 10-2-2016, 10:05 PM   #468
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Also when I voted AA last time he laughed at me. However this time he challenged me, almost to say as if I couldn't pull it off. Pretty fkin snarky, which I've experienced in his wolf play in the past. And even now I think he's stopped responding to me.

lmfao stopped responding my ass

you're the one who ignored me just now and didn't clarify what RNG was

Quote:
AA could you be a dear and summarize your feelings on precarious end of d1 and how it's progressed to now?
he's fucking green so there won't be anything from end of d1 to now

as to the first day, I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to him because looking at his posts nothing really stuck out. He made a shado/juckter read, placing shado as the more likely wolf, but other than that it felt like a lot of his posts were pretty neutral, which I normally take as more wolfy so idk why

I'm going to have to reread

but after this I need to take a quick break because I've been procrastinating hard on some HW

Old 10-2-2016, 10:09 PM   #469
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

so reading his posts it didn't seem like he did very much, but it seemed like he was thinking at least because he had this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
MML seems really town, but that could be me reading to what I already know, since I know he's green.

DFR seems to have become way more forceful than in the Survivor game. Not sure how much that means, but I lean town there for sure.

AA is active and pretty aggressive, but I don't really get an overall sense of of style from their posts. Somewhere between town and null.

I'm not sure what to make of you and Shadow sparring, since there's been a fair amount of conversation of what should be an innocuous topic. It's not particularly strong, but I kind of suspect one of you is a wolf. Not a very definitive read though.

R.E. Aryxi is the most suspicious person to me right now. The Charu check thing feels lazy, but there's been no content of note after that either. It feels like they're running away from a mistake rather than confronting it, which leans anti-town.

James May is basically impossible to read because he made some non-game type posts and hasn't posted since. That's a playstyle that can be replicated regardless of alignment. With nothing else to go on there, I real null for now.

Haku disavowing the superactive style of Survivor and Canceled Turbo is a little strange, but it seems more reactionary than anything else. Floating somewhere between town and null.
Quote:
You've seemed less wolfish since you came back, honestly. That leads me back to the juckter-Shadow thing. I don't see that as distancing, though, so at best one of them is a wolf.
this post is also good, he had a scumread on aryxi and I think it'd have been easy for him to push forward with that as a wolf rather than reevaluating

Quote:
I see the opposite. His posting has improved as the game has gone on.
good mindmeld

Quote:
What I think I'm getting at is I feel like Shadow-James May is a possibility.
this is obviously not what I thought because I thought shado was town, but at the time looking back this seems like a decent conclusion

so overall he made some fine posts, but that was canceled out by the fact that his other posts were talking about game mechanics or not really making much of a comment

which is why I checked him

Old 10-2-2016, 10:10 PM   #470
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
lmfao stopped responding my ass

you're the one who ignored me just now and didn't clarify what RNG was
okay tbf you were responding on mml idk why i didn't take that into account. mb. rng imo is anything from random.org to being "lol i guess x xdxd"

Quote:
he's fucking green so there won't be anything from end of d1 to now

as to the first day, I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to him because looking at his posts nothing really stuck out. He made a shado/juckter read, placing shado as the more likely wolf, but other than that it felt like a lot of his posts were pretty neutral, which I normally take as more wolfy so idk why

I'm going to have to reread
aight

Quote:
but after this I need to take a quick break because I've been procrastinating hard on some HW
school's more important yo, do dat

Why are you here?
Old 10-2-2016, 10:10 PM   #471
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:

also I challenged you because your read is bad and I wanted to see if you'd push through with it, which you have

Old 10-2-2016, 10:11 PM   #472
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
okay tbf you were responding on mml idk why i didn't take that into account. mb. rng imo is anything from random.org to being "lol i guess x xdxd"

aight

school's more important yo, do dat
I understand what RNG is, what I don't understand is why you're saying it's out
actually reading what I posted I meant that you didn't clarify why RNG is out

Old 10-2-2016, 10:15 PM   #473
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

oh, i meant rng is out because it's silly to rely on rng in a setting like this. so who's your number one right now aa?

Why are you here?
Old 10-2-2016, 10:17 PM   #474
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
oh, i meant rng is out because it's silly to rely on rng in a setting like this. so who's your number one right now aa?
MML

Old 10-2-2016, 10:18 PM   #475
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

okay

Why are you here?
Old 10-2-2016, 10:19 PM   #476
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

AA my favorite part of that was when you tried to use me townreading a guy who actually was town as a negative post to feel weird about. Like what?

I've already addressed like every other point about my "weird" posts. I've also fully admitted that I only lynched Shado because of his lie and my reasons for why that was enough (a viewpoint I clearly am not alone in) so that'll be redundant to say but hey I'll say it again

I think lynching a lier is a better bet then lynching an inactive day one.

And for the record it blows my fucking mind that he was green and I aim to ask him about it in post.

That "potential slip" when I pointed out that the theory has one of us confirmed for wolf is lolworthy and you know it. Even when I explained it to Juckter I was consistent with who was in the top posters. That also includes me and God knows you ll be pissed if I acted like it didnt.

All of your reasonings are weak. I lynched Shado (already defended) I focused on checks (when I thought that was warranted, and was even the one to drop them so idk your point) I mentioned Post Theory (like I do in every game) I make typos (that even you said didnt matter but included anyway)

Are
You
Serious

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-2-2016, 10:21 PM   #477
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

THAT took you all day to articulate?

A. Ayase give me an actual reason why I should change my vote

Old 10-2-2016, 10:28 PM   #478
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
AA my favorite part of that was when you tried to use me townreading a guy who actually was town as a negative post to feel weird about. Like what?

you shouldn't have known he was town at the time and it seemed like a pretty weak reason to townread him, perhaps an easy way to look good in the future

I've already addressed like every other point about my "weird" posts. I've also fully admitted that I only lynched Shado because of his lie and my reasons for why that was enough (a viewpoint I clearly am not alone in) so that'll be redundant to say but hey I'll say it again

I think lynching a lier is a better bet then lynching an inactive day one.

I disagree when said liar literally just needed a chance to explain himself, and then you could've made a better decision either way. inactives hurt town, just look what james may is still doing

And for the record it blows my fucking mind that he was green and I aim to ask him about it in post.

That "potential slip" when I pointed out that the theory has one of us confirmed for wolf is lolworthy and you know it. Even when I explained it to Juckter I was consistent with who was in the top posters. That also includes me and God knows you ll be pissed if I acted like it didnt.

no, it's really not lolworthy, because as town you implicitly rule yourself out because you know you're not a wolf, but that wasn't done there. it would have been much more natural to just point out that by post theory, I'm a wolf

All of your reasonings are weak. I lynched Shado (already defended) I focused on checks (when I thought that was warranted, and was even the one to drop them so idk your point) I mentioned Post Theory (like I do in every game) I make typos (that even you said didnt matter but included anyway)

like I said, I didn't let the typos factor heavily, I said they just left me feeling a bit suspicious of you cause they seemed weird. you lynching shado for the reason you did is much bigger than you're trying to make it out to be, because you used a poor reason instead of trying to see if he could clarify what happened. you seem to be casually pushing post theory as a starting point for your scumreading me, and yet act all surprised when I don't forget about it.

Are
You
Serious
and finally, I'll say it again, but your saying "according to post theory there's a confirmed wolf between you and I" is much more than something lolworthy, it shows that your mindset isn't really that you're town but you're conscious of something else instead. namely that you're a wolf

Old 10-2-2016, 10:28 PM   #479
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
yes, I must be blind so explain
I dont think anyone here who could be a wolf is stupid enough to use RNG to make their kill

They where probably seer hunting which is not unusual and means nothing but you consistently wanting us to believe there's a chance it really was randomized makes me feel like you've thought too much on it. Like a wolf

Quote:
also, you've said you don't like our interactions, but then you hadn't actually mentioned anything at that point from what I can see so it's really about as bad as my "feeling"
No not really. You calling me scum, then trying to pressure me when I tie you with DFR and then taking hours to compile the dumbest big posts ever after I have to prod you for it really is worst

The fact your bringing this up again kind of implies you are hardpress to throw anything at me to get you off.

The more you do it, the worst you look

Old 10-2-2016, 10:28 PM   #480
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
THAT took you all day to articulate?

A. Ayase give me an actual reason why I should change my vote
fuck you dude, I actually have other things to do that I've been putting off, and the amount of time wasn't even actually that long

you're voting a town, but since you're probably a wolf that's not a reason for you to move your vote, is it mml

Closed Thread