Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 03:03 PM   #1
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan
Default RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

Cypher

He was against Alain on Day 1, mocking him for a noob and ridiculing his arguments (we now know Alain was human.)

Voted for Tps for the sole reason of: Randoms are bad, I know, but I don't really have any hunches about anyone, but, Tps hasn't said anything for awhile. <-- He neglects to mention that Tps has said a hell of a lot more than Cypher himself has.

He also stated that "it's not hard to be noticed, it's hard to fly under the radar" but that's exactly what he's been doing. Many of us forgot he was even playing, and it's impossible for him to rack up enough phantom votes to be ousted at this point. It's a good strategy, and has kept him alive so far, but suspicious for a human. And that's about it for all 30 pages of posts.

He also cites being unable to remove his brother from the computer for his silence. I can sympathize, what with Tass and all, but at some point he has to do something. As far as I recall, all that Chardish ever asked was that we show up once every 24 hours at the very least. He hasn't even done that.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 01-12-2005, 03:10 PM   #2
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorlichan
Cypher

He was against Alain on Day 1, mocking him for a noob and ridiculing his arguments (we now know Alain was human.)

Voted for Tps for the sole reason of: Randoms are bad, I know, but I don't really have any hunches about anyone, but, Tps hasn't said anything for awhile. <-- He neglects to mention that Tps has said a hell of a lot more than Cypher himself has.

He also stated that "it's not hard to be noticed, it's hard to fly under the radar" but that's exactly what he's been doing. Many of us forgot he was even playing, and it's impossible for him to rack up enough phantom votes to be ousted at this point. It's a good strategy, and has kept him alive so far, but suspicious for a human. And that's about it for all 30 pages of posts.

He also cites being unable to remove his brother from the computer for his silence. I can sympathize, what with Tass and all, but at some point he has to do something. As far as I recall, all that Chardish ever asked was that we show up once every 24 hours at the very least. He hasn't even done that.
Well put. He could have voted when he said something to the effect of, "I hope I can get on later." Now, voting with no info is bad, but getting phantoms is bad too. He'd be fairly easy to lynch at this point, but I'm going to be more careful at this stage of the game. I'm not really that suspicious of him right now anyway. It'd be best to know how many wolves we have left before we start jumping on people.

EDIT: I just found out that M-A-C is no longer with us... he's going on vacation. He's going to end up being phantomed at the end of every day. It's in the forum... a locked thread. Do with that what you may.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 01-12-2005, 03:26 PM   #3
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Cypher

I know you did NOT just vote someone because they are innactive. That's so ridiculous.

Not only that, but you're also basing your vote on his prior accusation of ALain? Do you forget so fast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorli
There's so much talk about alain with his whining and whining that he is SO human and SO not going to be wolfed because all his ramble about being HUMAN is going to get him lynched. I think this is a case of "the lady doth protest too much"--he won't shut up about it and that is very suspicious to me. I need to reread the thread, but I think I may soon change my vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorli
I really don't want to deal with alain's "double reverse psychology" anymore (thanks for the great name, Jursey). If he's a human, he's awful at it. And if he's a wolf, he's awful at it. We're all suspicious and annoyed at him, and I for one think it's a liability for the humans to have him on our side.

That said, Alain now has my vote. Flypie, you're off the randomosity hook Smile
Old 01-12-2005, 03:28 PM   #4
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

Oops, I was going to add a vote into that last post, but I guess I didn't. Whorlichan.
Old 01-12-2005, 03:28 PM   #5
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Wow, whorli, that post just SCREAMS of wolfishness.

Ya know who else screamed of wolfishness? Kefit. Looks like whorli's the last wolf now.

Yes, that does mean the psychic contacted me already. Kefit was a wolf.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 01-12-2005, 04:11 PM   #6
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

Looks like Whorli is the choice du jour.

Old 01-12-2005, 04:11 PM   #7
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

And btw,

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Oh whoops I voted for Kefit lol
rofl waffles, I'm just too good.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 01-12-2005, 04:13 PM   #8
blahblah18
FFR Player

oh btw, I would assume once down to 1 wolf that s/he would go fo cypher due to his 2 phantoms, and it being his/HER only chance to thus stay alive one more day... so that's my 2 cents

Old 01-12-2005, 04:20 PM   #9
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
oh btw, I would assume once down to 1 wolf that s/he would go fo cypher due to his 2 phantoms, and it being his/HER only chance to thus stay alive one more day... so that's my 2 cents
eb said the same thing to me when we were talking earlier. I thought maybe she had just given up and decided to do the MOST wolfish thing she could do to give herself away and end the game. eb then was like "well cypher would be an easy kill." That makes a lot more sense than my theory.
Old 01-12-2005, 04:33 PM   #10
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

If it's so ridiculous to vote based on inactiveness, Afro, then what reasoning do you have for your own voting record? Voting me just because I'm not active enough for you, or because you think Tass is standing up for me, should be just as ridiculous when it's you doing it. Did you actually have reasoning for me besides what you think Tass said?

Also, I know I voted for Alain. And now we know he was human. I admit that I was wrong. So are you in this case.
Old 01-12-2005, 04:36 PM   #11
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

It's not that you can't vote because somebody's inactive, it's just funny, because you've been inactive this whole time. If you didn't have Tass, you'd have a couple phantoms yourself.

Old 01-12-2005, 04:39 PM   #12
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Are TWG players not allowed to have a life?
Apparently not, since no one's voted for, say, me for any other reason other than not saying much. >_>
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 01-12-2005, 04:44 PM   #13
blahblah18
FFR Player

all I know is, I don't think I've ever voted this game due to inactiveness, but the only reason its been brough up is that either 1 or 2 wolves have ALWAYS been extremely inactive.. .I would call it the sleeplessdrgn technique, and since its hard to get a read on these individuals.. votes go on them now and then, that is all.

Old 01-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #14
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

eb--Tass never posted votes for me. I don't see how this is relevant.
Old 01-12-2005, 04:54 PM   #15
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

That's just what you want us to think.

Old 01-12-2005, 04:54 PM   #16
blahblah18
FFR Player

you're right in that EB's post was wrong, but his point is that its like the pot calling the kettle black. You were extremely inactive yourself yet used that as a voting criteria, that is all.

Old 01-12-2005, 04:55 PM   #17
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VIII - The Matrix Has You

Quote:
eb--Tass never posted votes for me. I don't see how this is relevant.
I think he's refering to when you used Tass' computer before, which I'm almost certain you did to make a vote.

And if you were willing to "admit" you're wrongness from voting for Alain AFTER day one (which is when Cypher did it apparently) why would you use "evidence" of Cypher voting for Alain? That's really poor evidence if you ask me, given your current position yourself.
Old 01-12-2005, 04:57 PM   #18
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Just give up. It makes it easier on us all.

Old 01-12-2005, 05:06 PM   #19
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

You guys are basing all of your info on the fact that I used Tass's computer, or something that Tass said?

A) I never used Tass's computer. He doesn't let me touch it. He posted for me, one post that had nothing to do with votes, just to let you guys all know that I was indeed participating.

B) My inactivity has been less than Cypher's, or Kilga's, and even Flypie's at one point. And yet no one jumps on them for it, but if I do, I'm immediately suspected.

I really have nothing to say to you guys except that I am human and you are wrong, and I seriously hope you can't do this in future games. Like I said before, using evidence from OUTSIDE the game, such as Tass saying something, when he's not in the game, and when he never actually SAID anything about my role besides "she is human just like all of you," or something to that effect, just should not be allowed. That shouldn't have bearing on the voting within the game, but you all are bringing that in.
Old 01-12-2005, 05:07 PM   #20
blahblah18
FFR Player

wtf, my evidence is none of that.. its voting patterns, the alain comment and the fact you chose cypher. Don't bring me down to THEIR level, thanks

Closed Thread