Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-7-2014, 05:25 PM   #421
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynary Fission View Post
To put it another way, you pushing so hard for a lynch so early on is *exactly* what I did when I played the wolf in a game. Wait for suspicions to fall on somebody, then try to drill it in that the individual needs to get lynched.
im not sure if you just don't understand the concept of the game. pushing for someone to be lynched or mentioning suspicion isn't a "hey everyone lets insta them and not give them a chance to speak" you just have done a poor job at this, and that's why I want you dead. I think if you did flip human I have a decent idea where to look next.

and I cast the suspicion on you because I think you're a wolf and I switch my vote a lot usually, but you haven't done anything to make me want to change

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:26 PM   #422
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Trying to catch up on everything, bleh. I have two more people here but I think chances are we're going to end up with either a bynary, silvuh or James lynch. I think it's really time to start cracking down now that we're close to the end of phase.

danceguy I haven't really taken notice to how people play in the past and I know some people have said his behaviour is like his wolf game. I guess I'd have to read old games to see. Right now to me he seems to be giving logical explanations to people about things. I would like him to give more information on his votes because I feel like that information could help others see things they're not. I never like when people just place votes with nothing to back it up at all honestly. I feel like a lot of what dance has been doing thus far is to get people's reactions and pull out information. I don't want to say I think he's straight up townie but I don't think he's a wolf as of right now.

thesunfan I don't know what to think about right now. He's got an aggressive play style and likes to jump around a lot in his thoughts and votes. Just like I've said with others I really don't like votes with no explanations I don't think this really helps any of us. He's done this both as a human and a wolf so I don't feel like I can really get a true read on him right now.
fwiw looking at it now, theres no one you mentioned there I would stick my neck out for. seems like theres good info in a lynch within that pool.

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:27 PM   #423
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

who thinks im tunnelling bynary?

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:28 PM   #424
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

man, last thing I'll say before I shut the hell up about past games; I feel like one of the current players I can read best as of reading pretty much every game is James May, and this is as human as I've seen him, so I'd rather not lynch him. (please don't ignore me dAnce ).
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-7-2014, 05:33 PM   #425
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

the fact that my strongest human leans are also voting bynary is another reason im liking the looks of it right now

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:35 PM   #426
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
I just threw up at how bad this post is. ive given out reads to tons of people, maybe read the posts for once. I did address the people, I went back and quoted your posts and bolded the contradictory parts. I addressed the people soft defending you - I thought they were sketchy, as I stated. you got caught. I've been in the thread posting when I didn't have class. you disappeared when it was looking like you were gonna get lynched. now THAT is sketchy. my motives are to lynch a wolf. your posts have stood out as most wolfy, and frankly bad, so that's where I wanna kill
You mean you bolded the parts you *thought* were contradictory. That part about me saying we should not lynch anybody at all was a fabrication on your part - I clarified that we should not push for one so quick, and you jumped on that as a "contradiction" - that I suddenly changed my stance to when that didn't happen. I think you are reaching for straws here.

Of course you want people to think you want to lynch a wolf. It's a great cover for a wolf trying to pin suspicions on a human. Again, it's exactly what a wolf would want.

Quote:
im not sure if you just don't understand the concept of the game. pushing for someone to be lynched or mentioning suspicion isn't a "hey everyone lets insta them and not give them a chance to speak" you just have done a poor job at this, and that's why I want you dead. I think if you did flip human I have a decent idea where to look next.

and I cast the suspicion on you because I think you're a wolf and I switch my vote a lot usually, but you haven't done anything to make me want to change
...of course I understand the point of the game. Again, you are fabricating my claims in regards to what my "beliefs" are about pushing/not pushing for a lynch. You're really reaching dude - you are sounding like you're looking for a reason to pin me as guilty. Of course you want to arouse suspicion - that can get a human lynched if you convince enough people that they're a wolf.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Old 02-7-2014, 05:38 PM   #427
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
You mean you bolded the parts you *thought* were contradictory. That part about me saying we should not lynch anybody at all was a fabrication on your part - I clarified that we should not push for one so quick, and you jumped on that as a "contradiction" - that I suddenly changed my stance to when that didn't happen. I think you are reaching for straws here.

Of course you want people to think you want to lynch a wolf. It's a great cover for a wolf trying to pin suspicions on a human. Again, it's exactly what a wolf would want.

...of course I understand the point of the game. Again, you are fabricating my claims in regards to what my "beliefs" are about pushing/not pushing for a lynch. You're really reaching dude - you are sounding like you're looking for a reason to pin me as guilty. Of course you want to arouse suspicion - that can get a human lynched if you convince enough people that they're a wolf.
how would I know ur a human? I wasn't fabricating I was analyzing ur posts, I still feel that way. meanwhile ur statements were straight up lies considering ive posted reads on several people so far.

if im looking for a reason to pin you as guilty and ur human then im tunnelling and im sorry, but you haven't done anything to change my mind.... like at all

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:38 PM   #428
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
who thinks im tunnelling bynary?
tunneling yes, but any role can tunnel on any role. last time you did this in day 1 as a human you were right so hm.

Bynary not posting is null for me. if I remember right he prefers IMing over posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
man, last thing I'll say before I shut the hell up about past games; I feel like one of the current players I can read best as of reading pretty much every game is James May, and this is as human as I've seen him, so I'd rather not lynch him. (please don't ignore me dAnce ).
I don't think James is a good lynch this phase, and I won't vote him here. all I'm gonna say about that
Old 02-7-2014, 05:39 PM   #429
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

lol that second sentence is so dumb, |"hey ur trying to lynch someone you think is a wolf, of course that's what youd do!!"

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:41 PM   #430
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
tunneling yes, but any role can tunnel on any role. last time you did this in day 1 as a human you were right so hm.

Bynary not posting is null for me. if I remember right he prefers IMing over posting.

I don't think James is a good lynch this phase, and I won't vote him here. all I'm gonna say about that
I was right, but at eod I waffled around a lot which im trying to change in my game. bynarys delayed attack on me is also weird, I would've thought a bit differently had he pushed me earlier and defended himself instead of kind of disappearing and when his name gets pressured (after it was def declining) hes trying to start something

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:43 PM   #431
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

I think I have pretty good early game reads idk if this is tunneling but bynary is my strongest wolf lean now, and that's where my vote is. the people mentioned by psycho id also be down to lynch because I don't have human leans on them and theyd give info based on how the wagons progressed

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:45 PM   #432
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

bynary - I thought your posts were trying to paint you in a good light and were easy "mechanic wise" posts to make as a wolf. it could obviously be a misunderstanding but ur play has been sketchy timing-wise

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:45 PM   #433
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

talking to myself here.......

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:46 PM   #434
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Quote:
how would I know ur a human? I wasn't fabricating I was analyzing ur posts, I still feel that way. meanwhile ur statements were straight up lies considering ive posted reads on several people so far.

if im looking for a reason to pin you as guilty and ur human then im tunnelling and im sorry, but you haven't done anything to change my mind.... like at all
So now you think my statements are outright lies? It's one thing for you to say I contradict myself, and another to say I am lying. You've posted "reads", but no actual analysis on anybody but me. Reads at this point are little more than guesses - they don't have to be backed up. Many "reads" so far have been based on gut feeling or that somebody "doesn't seem right" with no further elaboration.

My biggest thing with you is that you've basically posted nothing but junk, and the only time you've done any analyzing was with me. When I played a wolf, I waited for suspicions to get cast on somebody, then I pushed the nails in further and convinced people that they needed to get lynched. It's what you are doing with me - you are *so* focused on my supposed guilt that you have yet to seriously talk about anybody else, and not even so much as considered the possibility that actual wolves are flying under the radar because you have raised such a din about me. It strikes me as highly suspicious.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Old 02-7-2014, 05:47 PM   #435
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
So now you think my statements are outright lies? It's one thing for you to say I contradict myself, and another to say I am lying. You've posted "reads", but no actual analysis on anybody but me. Reads at this point are little more than guesses - they don't have to be backed up. Many "reads" so far have been based on gut feeling or that somebody "doesn't seem right" with no further elaboration.

My biggest thing with you is that you've basically posted nothing but junk, and the only time you've done any analyzing was with me. When I played a wolf, I waited for suspicions to get cast on somebody, then I pushed the nails in further and convinced people that they needed to get lynched. It's what you are doing with me - you are *so* focused on my supposed guilt that you have yet to seriously talk about anybody else, and not even so much as considered the possibility that actual wolves are flying under the radar because you have raised such a din about me. It strikes me as highly suspicious.
Quote:
I think I have pretty good early game reads idk if this is tunneling but bynary is my strongest wolf lean now, and that's where my vote is. the people mentioned by psycho id also be down to lynch because I don't have human leans on them and theyd give info based on how the wagons progressed

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:49 PM   #436
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

reads aren't guesses, I have human leans and have wolf leans and voiced them. I normally change my vote around a lot, unless I find a wolf like I did with you. james may in that other game 2.0 right here

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:50 PM   #437
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

and I haven't posted junk, your posts are junk. game-neutral posts about lynching are just ways ppl try and seem engaged and pro town when they really really aren't. disappearing when heat is picking up elsewhere and reappearing when I continue to pressure are adding to it

Quote:
wow
Old 02-7-2014, 05:51 PM   #438
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

All you basically stated was "I don't have human leans on them" in regards to why you'd be down to lynch...which is basically the analysis-free reads you've done so far. Several other posters (James and Emerald) have done the same thing and gotten suspicions cast on them for it - you basically agreed with him and didn't offer much elaboration. I still stand by what I've said regarding that.

Old 02-7-2014, 05:51 PM   #439
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

what do you mean by James May 2.0?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-7-2014, 05:52 PM   #440
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

not seeing the bynary vote on jrodd as particularly wolfy, would think he'd go for an easier lynch. null overall for me. won't be upset if he dies, but not my favorite choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
(please don't ignore me dAnce ).
oh oops this was about the ignore list. clearly its too late it cannot be undone

so yeah I think silvuh is in a wolfy spot and odds on that lynch would be pretty solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
In what way? Just curious.
entrance looks uncomfortable. take that with a grain of salt because anyone has as much time to prepare each post as they want, but that's how I see it.

vote on emerald as the bynary wagon was gaining steam. I find that to be a wolfy spot regardless of what bynary and emerald actually are. there are reasons for wolves to come in with that timing.

doubled down on the emerald vote after being prodded. not much range of thought shown there.

no wolf reads listed after being prodded again. sometimes this happens with humans but I would lynch this on day 1.
Closed Thread