Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-7-2014, 04:01 PM   #381
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

that's a pretty good post, it kinda bothers me that you agree with a lot of what I just said, but its good to see posts like that out of you, keep that up.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-7-2014, 04:03 PM   #382
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I don't back up my reads on Day One, unless its barebones, I've said this like three times lol. And yeah, its Day One, things change around a lot, and after re-reading the thread, it would be rather silly of me to not change the list. I'll gladly explain my suspicion of you if a) you get close to being lynched and I want to try and persuade more people to lynch you or b) nothing changes between now and when I post my reads/thoughts on Day Two. That being said, my vote on Silvuh, while I am suspicious of Silvuh and am giving a wolf lean, is also kind of a prod, as I feel like there's more that Silvuh has to say today, at least in my opinion.
I'd expect things to change but I'd also expect at least a small explanation as to why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-7-2014, 04:11 PM   #383
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

velocity please say somethinggggg
Old 02-7-2014, 04:11 PM   #384
thesunfan
Role Tide

eh, ok, I'll give a tiny bit about each one, I guess that's fair.
Silvuh - I feel like Silvuh's playing like he did in his first wolf game. Silvuh's reluctant to say anything, a stark contrast to CII (First Human Game). I feel like at the very least, they have more that they could be saying.

Kayla - You're a cautious wolf. You're a VERY cautious wolf. Your reservation now that this isn't anonymous surprises me, and gives me reason to worry.

emerald - I think I gave enough reasoning in my vote for him on the previous page, and I don't want to share anymore.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-7-2014, 04:12 PM   #385
thesunfan
Role Tide

oh wow, I hit 1000 posts somewhere along the line, neato.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-7-2014, 04:22 PM   #386
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
eh, ok, I'll give a tiny bit about each one, I guess that's fair.
Silvuh - I feel like Silvuh's playing like he did in his first wolf game. Silvuh's reluctant to say anything, a stark contrast to CII (First Human Game). I feel like at the very least, they have more that they could be saying.

Kayla - You're a cautious wolf. You're a VERY cautious wolf. Your reservation now that this isn't anonymous surprises me, and gives me reason to worry.

emerald - I think I gave enough reasoning in my vote for him on the previous page, and I don't want to share anymore.
Very cautious wolf yet I was talking up a storm last game, killed Canada with the heat on, etc. Wouldn't say I'm cautious I just wasn't going to do what you wanted me to do. You wanted me to take the risks to keep yourself safe.
I have no reservation I explained several times I have less time because of classes. I also have two kids, I'm hunting for a car this weekend while I have a rental car, it's just been a busy few days for me.

As is I'm typing this one handed because I'm feeding my 5 month old lol. Takes forever to make a post.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-7-2014, 04:25 PM   #387
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

I will say it's likely I'll switch my focus to those that have been lurking more than posting in the next few hours if they don't start talking. We had 2 wolves flying utr last game and everyone kept going for the more active people. Was great for me last game being a wolf, but don't want to be making that mistake again this game.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-7-2014, 04:27 PM   #388
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

I'm losing enthusiasm for a bynary lynch
Old 02-7-2014, 04:27 PM   #389
thesunfan
Role Tide

not your reservation in number of posts, but you seem afraid to share too much, and I feel like you've tunneled me a bit, which I guess is fine a bit Day One, but w/e. Yeah, you talked a lot in last game, but you weren't suspected until the India lynch, and by then it was too late. You also refused to try and roleblock someone Night One, and instead roleblocked Germany (which, by the way, is a HUGE mistake, as that blocked Gradiant's Master Wolf status, and if he were seered, he would've come up as red and not green. Should've chosen UF or myself for the blocking, [which you still should've, you know, actually tried to block someone productive] just as a heads up.) But I've already posted too much on you today, I think.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-7-2014, 04:34 PM   #390
soramimi
Cat Army Coordinator
FFR Veteran

Not to sound like a jerk, but maybe bring the focus back to this game..? I realize previous games can give clues to someone's playstyle and roles, but keep in mind: people can play whatever style they want, and change it up at any given time. We're also playing with new(er) people (myself included,) who have no set playstyle.

I still see lurking... please talk? Pleaaase? =3
Old 02-7-2014, 04:37 PM   #391
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
not your reservation in number of posts, but you seem afraid to share too much, and I feel like you've tunneled me a bit, which I guess is fine a bit Day One, but w/e. Yeah, you talked a lot in last game, but you weren't suspected until the India lynch, and by then it was too late. You also refused to try and roleblock someone Night One, and instead roleblocked Germany (which, by the way, is a HUGE mistake, as that blocked Gradiant's Master Wolf status, and if he were seered, he would've come up as red and not green. Should've chosen UF or myself for the blocking, [which you still should've, you know, actually tried to block someone productive] just as a heads up.) But I've already posted too much on you today, I think.
I was suspected before the India lynch, I was suspected at the beginning of day 2. I refused to go along with the people you wanted me to roleblock. You really shouldn't talk being that you wouldn't go after him yourself for fear of him being paranoid. Since your biggest push was on me roleblocking Spain rather than you killing like you had said you would in the first place.
Really what I did as a wolf behind the scenes last game has nothing to do with this game at all. I had my reasons for doing things the way I did and I don't have to explain myself to you about last game. This is a new game and you should be focusing on that. If anything you should only be focusing on the stuff I posted in the thread in front of everyone.
I don't see how I've at all been afraid to share too much. If I'm not here how am I going to share anything? I saw your post because it was one of the more recent ones when I got home from running around. Now I have to go back and look at everything else that's been said by everyone. Not that I really think I'll have a strong feeling one way or another. Day one is the worst for me in terms of getting reads on people.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-7-2014, 04:40 PM   #392
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

soramimi is absolutely right I'm about to put you 2 on my ignore list if you don't break it up
Old 02-7-2014, 04:40 PM   #393
Velocity
Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
Site and Game Administrator
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Just on how Psychoangel is playing this so far, leads me to believe shes green. Same with emerald.

I am cautious of those voting for Bynary this early though. I'll vote for James May for the time being, something about his post is bothering me.
Old 02-7-2014, 04:45 PM   #394
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Just on how Psychoangel is playing this so far, leads me to believe shes green. Same with emerald.

I am cautious of those voting for Bynary this early though. I'll vote for James May for the time being, something about his post is bothering me.
And what exactly does it bother you about my post? I'll be glad to clear it up if you want to.

Old 02-7-2014, 04:47 PM   #395
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
this early
appreciate the input but you (collective you, I mean everyone) should understand that there are ~3 hours left in this phase.

why do we do this to ourselves I am tired of babysitting twg threads
Old 02-7-2014, 04:48 PM   #396
James May
FFR Player

Also, posting through a PS3 is a pain lmao...

Old 02-7-2014, 04:48 PM   #397
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

tired of waiting and watching.

Silvuh looks wolfy.

if you (directed to everyone) don't agree, explain why.
Old 02-7-2014, 04:53 PM   #398
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Quote:
I can see how you'd get this impression. In my first game, I was more detached and observational. When I was a wolf, I was more antagonistic and actually went after people. And that's more like how I've been playing this game, just I don't have any extra information like I did the last time. My mindset changed after this post in CIV:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
there is actually never anything to go off of until it gets created

you create the things we have to go off to win.
So, glad emerald000 started saying more things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
I don't think a wolf would actually go out of their way to propose something as stupid as that. That doesn't necessarily means he is human, but I find it weird to lynch him because of that.
I agree with this. I would only lynch Bynary now if I think his flip would give the most information.

dAnce has been making some wonky logical things (yes, town and anti-town are usually a dichotomy, but someone's read is a gradient), but it's at least been getting people to talk and not worth a vote.

I'm off to go watch The Lego Movie now, so I'll be back in around two hours.
Old 02-7-2014, 04:56 PM   #399
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
tired of waiting and watching.

Silvuh looks wolfy.

if you (directed to everyone) don't agree, explain why.
In what way? Just curious. While I think that he looks wolfy, I'm entirely unsure about him until we get more concise evidence that pins him as one.

But, to get him to talk, Silvuh until further notice.

Old 02-7-2014, 04:57 PM   #400
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

After starting to read back here's some thoughts I have.

I'm weary of Silvuh not only for his lack of posting but his tunnel vision on emerald. He states that emerald needs to step up his game but then is hardly posting himself. In the next post he again says something toward emerald and how he must have some sort of opinion on something. We're coming down to the end of day 2 and he hasn't come back in to say anything else. The emerald vote is feeling a bit off to me.

Velocity I'd like to see a little more from but I'm not really feeling the need to go after him just yet. He is still fairly new at the game. I don't really like the vague I'm going to vote James because there's just something bothering me about his posting type deal, but others do this at times as well.

Mea right now I have a null read on. Not too much has been said but like Velo I don't feel like this is a utr thing so much as a newer to the game type thing. I will expect to see more out of both of them by next day though. I'm not going to allow the new thing to hide a wolf.

Bynary is giving off a little bit of a weird vibe to me. Most of his posts have been about not lynching too fast. Which I don't want to insta anyone right away either but when almost all of your posts are focused on this it seems a bit weird. I don't think a wolf would want to stop an insta lynch but then again that could be a good thing to hide behind. Then I don't like how he was quick to agree on danceguy. Doesn't seem like he's coming up with a lot of his own opinions on people. I don't want to call this a strong red yet, but something seems off.

I started from least posts and started moving up. I still have a ton more to look at but figured I'd at the very least get this out there. Some of this might have been brought up by others that I haven't read posts from yet so I apologize if that happened at all.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Closed Thread