Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2004, 11:14 AM   #21
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX

wildman you're from vegas?! GOD! I'm going there in a week! Go to circus circus NOW! :P
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 11:19 AM   #22
Spazzbite
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Spazzbite Send a message via MSN to Spazzbite Send a message via Yahoo to Spazzbite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyZero
I can't do doubles it's just that stupid.
If you actually practice at it, doubles is a ton of fun. I'm able to AA a lot of 8's and 9's on heavy doubles now, but I STILL haven't passed PSMO yet on doubles, but I've gotten very very close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicker
shades don't break unless you break them.
Spazzbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 01:31 AM   #23
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer

Well actually there is a fair large amount of ppl who actually are good who live in Virginia Beach. For example only a group of about 10 ppl come to the arcade at our mall to play DDR on weekends. Last Saturday was a DDR Tourney. I got to the mall early for Mayhem in the A.M. which for those of you who dont know means tat all games in the arcade are free in the morning. There was only about 5 of us that morning. Around 11:00 am and the tourney started about 12, about 50 ppl came out of nowhere just to play the tournament. Now Im not going to brag but I made it to the championship round only to win the first two songs and lose the third song, get 2nd place, and the tourney on Healing Vision Angelic Mix which I now hate. But anyway goes to show there are more of us than we actually know about.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:11 PM   #24
slippy0
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to slippy0

Well there's this one guy who lives nearbye. I don't know his name, but he is kickass.

I mean, he's no Yasu, but i did see him do Sakura, Max 300, sakura again,tlom (extra stage), ddr (one more extra stage). all with only 23 greats, all on heavy.

in short, he's a hell of a lot better then me (i just manadged to pass Sakura, heavy, after nearly a year of playing)
slippy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 09:28 PM   #25
L00kt0theAAA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to L00kt0theAAA

I am pretty good at DDR i play on heavy/oni i stoped playin alot but i still like to do oni mod i can pass all of them expt legend row! but i have 1 AAA lol on a song cauld Air. and i have alot of 9 or less greats on a song.

i got alll these

Keep on movin 1 great
frekles 1 great
vanity angel 3 greats
look to the sky 1 great
..... alot more

i AAd Maxx unlimmeted and Max300 and i passed double extra stage on DDR but i didnt get the double extra my friend did... it was for those of u that dont know it is dark .. reverse...3x... dancedancerevolution oni steps sudden death.!!!!

i live in Danvers Mass i was in a recent turney with people such as Rob stevens ,,, 123kid....ZZZ... Radio....joe p. it was a blast i got 7th 6th was radio and 1st was ZZZ he beat me and got me out of the turney... lol he got 13 greats on ps to beat my score.....so w/e he won the turney tho so it maid me feel better But most good DDR players around were i live play in MIT college arcade in boston and Goodtimes in Summerville!! so hope to see u at both places some time ask for me so does that answer your question lol
Old 08-1-2004, 12:48 AM   #26
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer

Uhhh W00t?
Old 08-1-2004, 01:40 PM   #27
spongeyoshi
FFR Player

People here where I live are good because i live in new england Massachusets so it is always cold so people tend to play video games to excerisize. I am prety good at it I can finish max 300 with out the bar and so deep with out the bar. I play step mania with an adptor to play in the pc. Step mania has harder songs. Dont be afraid to try songs that are too hard for you, if you never tried how do you know you cant finish it?
spongeyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2004, 01:43 PM   #28
spongeyoshi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00kt0theAAA
I am pretty good at DDR i play on heavy/oni i stoped playin alot but i still like to do oni mod i can pass all of them expt legend row! but i have 1 AAA lol on a song cauld Air. and i have alot of 9 or less greats on a song.

i got alll these

Keep on movin 1 great
frekles 1 great
vanity angel 3 greats
look to the sky 1 great
..... alot more

i AAd Maxx unlimmeted and Max300 and i passed double extra stage on DDR but i didnt get the double extra my friend did... it was for those of u that dont know it is dark .. reverse...3x... dancedancerevolution oni steps sudden death.!!!!

i live in Danvers Mass i was in a recent turney with people such as Rob stevens ,,, 123kid....ZZZ... Radio....joe p. it was a blast i got 7th 6th was radio and 1st was ZZZ he beat me and got me out of the turney... lol he got 13 greats on ps to beat my score.....so w/e he won the turney tho so it maid me feel better But most good DDR players around were i live play in MIT college arcade in boston and Goodtimes in Summerville!! so hope to see u at both places some time ask for me so does that answer your question lol
cool, i am not that good yet. Have you finished So Deep Perfect sphere remix with an A?
spongeyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2004, 02:42 PM   #29
dc_slaughter
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeotaku7562
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimuta09
I play at a place called Laser Quest. Just about everyone that plays is excellent. I'm on heavy and i am beating songs like cowgirl and burnin the floor and A. I can beat Sakura on standard, but my friends can be it on heavy without a problem. I am one of the few girls that actually play. My brother is now playing double on standard and heavy. A lot of other people i have seen have been doing freestyle.

I'm not sure if your gonna believe me or not, but i'm only 12.
And I'm not sure if you're gonna believe ME or not, but I'm 11.

Yeah, so am I. And I got the pics to prove it.
I'm in the LeBron James jersey.

Just barely made the picture, but I'm WAY left/

I'm a Heavy dancer that CAN, but not always, pass MAX300 at the arcades. But to the subject...

The Central Indiana scene isn't all that bad. We have a ton of Heavy dancers, and one or two "AA everything" players. Enough of my annoying shit.
Old 08-3-2004, 03:17 AM   #30
Samantha543
FFR Player

Samantha543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-7-2004, 07:27 AM   #31
Dstrbdfan
FFR Player

Default ddr

ppl here are bomb pimp. not me, just the assholes...seems that when ppl get to passing 10 footers on heavy rules dont apply to them. so yea. well for example, damien, last time i was at the arcade. damien kept taking ppls tokens off the machine, you know the markers or whatever? but yea, he would steal them. but damien, he also has AAA paranoia max. and brian weddle, hes got it down to 5 greats. his goal for this year is to make me cry in front of everybody. see what i mean? and me. yea. i knda suck for heavy. ive only passed cant stop fallng in love speed mix 2ce ever. and sakura? forget it. so...is this just here in the kansas city area of missouri? or duz this hold true everywhere?
Dstrbdfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-7-2004, 07:37 AM   #32
Dstrbdfan
FFR Player

ppl here are bomb pimp. not me, just the assholes...seems that when ppl get to passing 10 footers on heavy rules dont apply to them. so yea. well for example, damien, last time i was at the arcade. damien kept taking ppls tokens off the machine, you know the markers or whatever? but yea, he would steal them. but damien, he also has AAA paranoia max. and brian weddle, hes got it down to 5 greats. his goal for this year is to make me cry in front of everybody. see what i mean? and me. yea. i knda suck for heavy. ive only passed cant stop fallng in love speed mix 2ce ever. and sakura? forget it. so...is this just here in the kansas city
Old 08-7-2004, 07:42 AM   #33
Dstrbdfan
FFR Player

:edit: area of missouri? or duz this hold true everywhere?
Old 08-12-2004, 05:49 PM   #34
DahrkDaiz
FFR Player

In our city lives a man named Brandon Will. This guy has 104 AAA's. I'm not joking either. http://www.vile1.com and he's no the only one who's this good! (though he is the best here)
DahrkDaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 11:25 AM   #35
minimuta09
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeotaku7562
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimuta09
I play at a place called Laser Quest. Just about everyone that plays is excellent. I'm on heavy and i am beating songs like cowgirl and burnin the floor and A. I can beat Sakura on standard, but my friends can be it on heavy without a problem. I am one of the few girls that actually play. My brother is now playing double on standard and heavy. A lot of other people i have seen have been doing freestyle.

I'm not sure if your gonna believe me or not, but i'm only 12.
And I'm not sure if you're gonna believe ME or not, but I'm 11.
lol, a lot of people don't think younger kids can play... anyways there are a lot of great DDR players where i live, but i'm sure that other can kick there butts.
minimuta09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:28 PM   #36
DDRboy13
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DDRboy13

i have seen only a few ppl in my area play DDR good.....my friends say im "good" but when i go to the arcade i see ppl doin MAX 300 on heavy and i feel like a loser.....lol......i play on trick but im getting better-ish and starting to do heavy songs...o yeah and im 13
DDRboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:32 PM   #37
DDRboy13
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DDRboy13

does any1 live in florida?
DDRboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:55 PM   #38
Krym
FFR Player

besides me and my friend (dont mean to sound cocky or anything) I haven't seen too many good ppl out here, just like 3 or 4 but they were old and kinda grubby =/, since i live in a small town and the only ddr machine is at a ruckers...which i have to say isnt a big place for ppl my age to go. So not too many ppl my age play
Krym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 01:24 AM   #39
TehWhack
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

There's about 30+ people better than me in my area. To give you an Idea of how good I am, I can C bag on x1 and A it on x3 (heavy).

Heck.... There's a club of hardcore bemani players here.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:50 PM   #40
dancedude11
FFR Player

Where I play Im the third best. Only two people are better than me and they are not far off my standard. However there are a lot of good freestylers here to watch. Its weird/cool.
dancedude11 is offline   Reply With Quote