Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 12:14 AM   #21
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89
Default Re: TWG LXXX: Postgame

I know, I'm sorry gun. We must have just missed each other. I also like to be able to talk to people if I want or need to. The mostly why I was kinda mad. I'm sorry. You played a good game.

Questionable Content
Old 04-23-2009, 12:18 AM   #22
sc979
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sc979

I knew clar was a guardian because she didn't get the ddkw thing too. I actually thought of asking Mak to remove me from the game. I told him that I found 2 people that didn't know what ddkw was (didn't mention the names, but both did happen to be non-green), but he responded that he didn't get ddkw at first either, so I just left it. Maybe it's because I actually got the human PM that I knew exactly what pnt meant by it. Trav also told me he didn't know, but I didn't push this since I knew ruritsu would've mentioned it to other wolves.

Ruritsu also gave out information after he died which gave away that tupac was green. I don't understand why you guys lynched him.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #23
clarinet89
FFR Player

that was mostly trav's doing.

Questionable Content
Old 04-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #24
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc979 View Post
I knew clar was a guardian because she didn't get the ddkw thing too.
Okay again the ddkw thing was in the thread. only a handful of people got that. Just because the person didn't realize what ddkw was doesn't make them a wolf/blue.

You have a strong argument, but it doesn't have a base so it keeps falling over. I'm willing to bet there were more then 5 greens in the game that didn't make that connection untill it was posted.

I'll be honest i didn't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:40 AM   #25
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_Cyrenics Send a message via MSN to TC_Cyrenics

Why I ended up voting for Tupa
Code:
tupacodaman (9:57:06 PM):	ok so
tupacodaman (9:57:09 PM):	who have you talked to this game?
cyrenics (9:57:30 PM):	Just you and rzr. Trav's trying to fast-talk me now though
tupacodaman (9:57:49 PM):	ah
cyrenics (9:58:40 PM):	Seems to think you'd kill off all but 1 wolf to make it a manhunt
cyrenics (9:58:49 PM):	Like you're that masochist
tupacodaman (10:00:40 PM):	lol
tupacodaman (10:00:43 PM):	not really
cyrenics (10:12:45 PM):	So lemme get this straight. Trav's the last wolf?
cyrenics (10:12:49 PM):	Or what
tupacodaman (10:12:54 PM):	I don't even know man
tupacodaman (10:12:56 PM):	honestly
cyrenics (10:13:11 PM):	Hmm. And what's this about Temote and the guards?
tupacodaman (10:13:19 PM):	dunno
tupacodaman (10:13:21 PM):	I quit
tupacodaman (10:13:21 PM):	haha
tupacodaman (10:13:29 PM):	vote for me please
cyrenics (10:14:53 PM):	Done
cyrenics (10:14:57 PM):	you quitter ^^
tupacodaman (10:16:53 PM):	sweeeet
tupacodaman (11:22:36 PM):	so i'm dead
tupacodaman (11:22:42 PM):	are you the last wolf?
cyrenics (11:23:59 PM):	No. I'm still thinking trav is. Suspicious lout.
tupacodaman (11:24:08 PM):	you can tell me if you are, I can't tell anyone :-)
cyrenics (11:24:18 PM):	I'm not. serious. cross my heart.
tupacodaman (11:24:57 PM):	k
Funny, really. Like 3 people were convinced I was the last wolf.

And I didn't even know about the ddkw thing until I got in the game. Then, even I knew once I saw the acronym, logic kicked in and etc.

I just kind of put this game on the back burner until Mak sent in the PM saying I was replacing tobi. Once tupa quit, search mode kicked in.

How about an honorary LVP to tobi for not even giving us an AIM name, eh? That was utterly pathetic.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:41 AM   #26
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Manti is writing a paper, so he asked me to do player analysis for this game. Fair warning: I took my migrane medication right before I started writing so I apologize in advanced if some of it doesn't make sense.

Player Analysis

rzr - Rzr, rzr, rzr... You have been playing this game far too long to do dumb things like claim guard, when you already know there is a claim. In a normal game you could possibly get away with this, just to get the guardian lynched as a safety measure, but not with cardflipping on buddy. However, to your credit I did think you were playing a decent wolf game in the very beginning of the game. Maybe if you were more low key, and READ THE RULES more you could go farther next game.

Viccica - Thunder was an inactive ****nut. You played for like 10 seconds. Uh, nothing to really say. I suppose you made those 10 seconds look damn good. Keep it up? Also, sign up for the next game.

clarinet89 - All in all, I'm pretty disappointed on how the guardians played. If I could say one thing to you, it would be to get louder. Force your opinions on other players sometimes. You have good ideas, and you could have possibly ended the game had you been a little more boisterous. For example, when AC wouldn't tell you who he was guarding I would have flipped out on him. (The lack of communtion of the guardians was your guy's flaw.) Had you communicated you could have coordinated guardings, found the paranoid guardian, seered people (for all intents and purposes), and eliminated players from the wolf pool.

BDN - You were pretty inactive brah. I mean by the time I was talking to you everyone already thought I was a wolf, so I couldn't really do much with that but still. You have the sunshine ginger, shine on baby boo.

AC1speakerbox - The things I said about the guardian's lack of communication applies to you as well of course. You definitely made some mistakes. You shouldn't have been so trusting (to be fair this is the downfall of nearly every beginning player), you came out to two of the wolves, you ended up giving up clar to the last remaining wolf, and you didn't tell us that gun knew about that. All that being said, it was your first game. And for your first game you didn't do that bad. You had a very intensive role, and for a first time player it was probably rather stressful. After a few games I can definitely see you going far in this game. I'm sure you learned from everything in this game, and that's pretty much what you are supposed to do. Keep it up.

Temote - You played a decent human game. If anything you probably shouldn't have dealt with my crap as much as you did. Under the circumstances you didn't have much to go on. Confusion was a muck. Average play from you.

tupacodaman - You did ver good man. Caught two wolves and all that ****. I like the aggressive play style and you seemed to use it well. You managed to catch ruritsu by cornering him into a corner and not backing down until you had substantial belief that he was a wolf. The only fault you had in this game was that you held your convictions a little too strongly. The best players are even wrong sometimes, and need to look at the game from every angle. Don't close yourself off to certain possibilities unless they have become a definite thing. If you were able to look at things from another perspective, perhaps you would have been able to see through gun's inactive guise.

Gun92 - Inactive wolf approach is meh. However a victory is a victory, and with the rest of your team destroyed that was probably the best course to take. You saw the humans were ****ing themselves so you were able to sit back and lol. The way you did things isn't going to win you any TWGrammies, but it good the job done so gg.

TC_Cyrenics - I dunno man, you guys kind of jumped to conclusions too fast at the end. You should have been more methodical and considered how cardflipping would effect the wolf's behavior towards the end of the game. I also think you were a bit too guarded to play to your fullest potential. You should let your guard down to an extent to take in everything that's going on around you.

pntballa18 - hev melk?

Ruritsu - You reacted to the ddkw thing entirely wrong. By the time you realized your mistake, and tried to mend the damage you created it was too late. In future games where you play as wolf try to be prepared for more off handed things, and ready to respond (even bull****) your way out of those situations.

travman301 - I played like utter **** this game. For the first half of the game I'm like lol cool tupac is doing everything. And then when that was done I just managed to **** **** up. I have not been in a good mental state this week, I apologize.

sc979 - You died pretty early, and I don't think I really talked to you much. I think you just played an average human game because tupa took charge in the beginning. And by the time that was done you were dead so I really don't have much to say.

Last edited by travman301; 04-23-2009 at 12:47 AM..
Old 04-23-2009, 12:53 AM   #27
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Thanks for your analysis.

I admit I'm not up to my full potential in this game yet, but at the very least, I believe I've shown substantial improvement since I took my leave of absence.

I see what you're saying about letting my guard down, and I admit I tend to rush things a little in the heat of the late game situations. I agree with what you told AC1, and I'm going to apply it to my own personal approach, since that's twice I've had the wool pulled over me by Gun.

Ironically I had mentioned that during the BDN deliberations. Funny.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:53 AM   #28
clarinet89
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by travman301 View Post
clarinet89 - grow some balls and dont take no ****.
i think i can do that.

Questionable Content
Old 04-23-2009, 01:01 AM   #29
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Cyrenics View Post
Thanks for your analysis.

I admit I'm not up to my full potential in this game yet, but at the very least, I believe I've shown substantial improvement since I took my leave of absence.

I see what you're saying about letting my guard down, and I admit I tend to rush things a little in the heat of the late game situations. I agree with what you told AC1, and I'm going to apply it to my own personal approach, since that's twice I've had the wool pulled over me by Gun.

Ironically I had mentioned that during the BDN deliberations. Funny.
You most definitely have improved. You didn't play bad by any means. I was just trying to give constructive criticism. ^_^
Old 04-23-2009, 01:04 AM   #30
sc979
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sc979

tupa, don't give up like that
Old 04-23-2009, 01:50 AM   #31
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

How you gonna ****ing give me me LVP like that? First off, look at the retarded **** Ruritsu did. Second, I didn't claim guard. Stop saying that ****. I had tupac and trav come to me saying oh I knowyou're the guard I know it I know it so I just said... oh... okay, I'm not but whatever you want to think. Then when AC was inactive I was like okay tupac I'll guard you and I had him hooked until AC came and did that to me. That wasn't bad playing on my part, it was good playing on his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 04-23-2009, 02:07 AM   #32
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I had come out in the thread night 1 rzr, and then had posted that i knew the other guard. Telling Tupac that you would guard him basically made 3 guards. and clarinet and me/Ac1 had already been established.

You claimed guard way too late and you got eaten because of it. You already should have known AC was a guard even if you didn't know clar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:16 AM   #33
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
How you gonna ****ing give me me LVP like that? First off, look at the retarded **** Ruritsu did. Second, I didn't claim guard. Stop saying that ****. I had tupac and trav come to me saying oh I knowyou're the guard I know it I know it so I just said... oh... okay, I'm not but whatever you want to think. Then when AC was inactive I was like okay tupac I'll guard you and I had him hooked until AC came and did that to me. That wasn't bad playing on my part, it was good playing on his.
As you once said to me:

Take it like a man.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:49 AM   #34
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

True, Cy. True. Sorry.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 04-23-2009, 02:50 AM   #35
rzr
TWG Veteran

Just see where I'm coming from, lol.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-23-2009, 04:50 AM   #36
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

good game guys, sorry I got pissed, but basically, I was just upset that people still thought I was a wolf even though I had found two of them. also next time, DO NOT JUST TELL EVERYONE WHO THE GUARDS ARE!!! It's cool that manti came out, but I thought that once I had exposed ruritsu/rzr that only me and rzr knew who both the guards were. ac, you played a good game but forgetting to guard trav was a killer. we all suspected trav before you died, so I figured everyone would still want to get rid of him, but for some reason people turned their suspicions to.... me? so once that happened, and once I found out everyone and their mothers knew who the guards were, I knew that human victory would basically depend on luck.

ps guys, freaking read up on everything that is on the OP. at first I thought ac might be lying about being guard but caught rzr lying since he didn't even know what the two guardians' roles were. gg.

pps I got gun with the ddkw thing too, but it was at the same time I found out rzr and ruritsu were wolves so I forgot about it X). plus he was never on AIM so I never got to talk to him about it.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:25 AM   #37
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacodaman View Post
good game guys, sorry I got pissed, but basically, I was just upset that people still thought I was a wolf even though I had found two of them. also next time, DO NOT JUST TELL EVERYONE WHO THE GUARDS ARE!!! It's cool that manti came out, but I thought that once I had exposed ruritsu/rzr that only me and rzr knew who both the guards were. ac, you played a good game but forgetting to guard trav was a killer. we all suspected trav before you died, so I figured everyone would still want to get rid of him, but for some reason people turned their suspicions to.... me? so once that happened, and once I found out everyone and their mothers knew who the guards were, I knew that human victory would basically depend on luck.

ps guys, freaking read up on everything that is on the OP. at first I thought ac might be lying about being guard but caught rzr lying since he didn't even know what the two guardians' roles were. gg.

pps I got gun with the ddkw thing too, but it was at the same time I found out rzr and ruritsu were wolves so I forgot about it X). plus he was never on AIM so I never got to talk to him about it.
my grandmother knew too :/
Old 04-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #38
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

-grumble-

I was in long enough to read my pm that I was subbed in.

xD

This slightly angers me. =p

Gun is such an effin' ninja, though. =p

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 04-23-2009, 11:16 AM   #39
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Yay for love, lol. And Trav, to be fair, AC didn't know that I knew who the guards were. Like I said, he sent a PM to Rzr telling him those things, which I posted on the previous page, and then Rzr sent it to me. I understand where all of you are coming from with my meh style of play, but if you were me in my situation I would honestly like to know what I could have or what you would have done differently and still managed to stay alive. Sorry about that short life span Vicca, twas nothing personal...or maybe it was, who's to say, lol.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:17 AM   #40
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

And again, I was online a whole lot, so to say I was never online is kind of bull and unfair as well. Just cause I don't come pouring my soul out to you doesn't mean I am not online.
Closed Thread