Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2003, 10:04 PM   #21
Falcon
FFR Player

heres something to think about... seeing as freud sees everything other than true, heterosexual sex as a perversion, would having sex with someone in a dream be considered perverted?

i see dreams as a continuation of the thoughts that you were having during the day or while you were falling asleep. much of the time when i am laying in bed waiting to fall asleep, i evaluate my day and think about people, situations, and often what i have to do the next day. a lot of times, my dreams relate in some way to those things, or the other things that i was thinking about. it almost seems to serve as another way to evaluate situations, sometimes.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:10 PM   #22
goodkid
FFR Player

That makes alot of sense.
goodkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 05:15 PM   #23
djaero
FFR Music Producer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

I have lucid dreams all the time, they are so awesome. I can pretty much do whatever i want... but uh i dont think u would want to know what i did
djaero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2004, 02:45 PM   #24
XsmurfX
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to XsmurfX

.. you guyz got to help me out with my dream.. it's seriously fucked..

oki.. well it was set back like.. when the white ppeople invaded all the indians... and att the time... they were in a huge fight over land and stuff.... and all these wommen were dying... and no one knew why... i got all these pictures of like.. dead murdered wimmemn with bloody necks and ripped skin.. and it was weird... and i kept seeing all these indian women killed,, and these white woman killed.. and particularely this whitewomman on a swing... she was swinging back and forth and singing... .. anywayz.. all these girls were dying.. and the indians blamed the whte people.. because.. when the white people came.. thats baout the time that this all started happening.. so the indians blamed the white people.. and the white people blamed the indians...

**meanwhile**

this little boy got abbandoned... and everyday tachers would give him a hard time... and kids at school would make fun of him... and he had no mother.. beacuse he thought..she got killed or soemthing.. ..

so... this keeps happening... and evberyone is killing evbeeryone... and then later on.. when i see more flashes of girls... i see the girl on the swing.. and she pricked her fingert... and she was infected and was going crazy... and killing people.. and thats' what happened...

. so one day.. she just snaps out of it.. and she can't remember anything she'd done.. except that she didn't know where her little boy was... (the one at school) ... so she goes looking for him.. nd she goes into the school and finally everyone finds out that it was her... so they evacuate everyone from the school.. but the little boy wants his mother so bad.. that he stays behind with her.. and she keeps telling him to leave.. or else they'll kill him too... and he'll get infected..... but the boy loves his mom so much.. he stays....
and then they both die together.. the end

what dioes it mean?
Old 01-3-2004, 03:08 PM   #25
heyhey11
FFR Player

that your going to die

sorry
heyhey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2004, 04:33 PM   #26
JustJono
FFR Player

Sounds a bit like you just watched 28 Days Later.

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Jono.asp
JustJono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2004, 05:46 PM   #27
XsmurfX
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to XsmurfX

na.. i don't think so.. lol.. actuaqlly.. my friend watched it and said it sucks.. so.. yeah.. i don't even want to see it anymore.. but.. now that i think about it.. sounds like a plot to a movie doesn't it.. meh.. maybe i can get rich off this somehow.. **evil laughz** .. lol
Old 01-3-2004, 06:49 PM   #28
Yanah_God
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Yanah_God Send a message via MSN to Yanah_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsmurfX
.. you guyz got to help me out with my dream.. it's seriously #$*#ed..

oki.. well it was set back like.. when the white ppeople invaded all the indians... and att the time... they were in a huge fight over land and stuff.... and all these wommen were dying... and no one knew why... i got all these pictures of like.. dead murdered wimmemn with bloody necks and ripped skin.. and it was weird... and i kept seeing all these indian women killed,, and these white woman killed.. and particularely this whitewomman on a swing... she was swinging back and forth and singing... .. anywayz.. all these girls were dying.. and the indians blamed the whte people.. because.. when the white people came.. thats baout the time that this all started happening.. so the indians blamed the white people.. and the white people blamed the indians...

**meanwhile**

this little boy got abbandoned... and everyday tachers would give him a hard time... and kids at school would make fun of him... and he had no mother.. beacuse he thought..she got killed or soemthing.. ..

so... this keeps happening... and evberyone is killing evbeeryone... and then later on.. when i see more flashes of girls... i see the girl on the swing.. and she pricked her fingert... and she was infected and was going crazy... and killing people.. and thats' what happened...

. so one day.. she just snaps out of it.. and she can't remember anything she'd done.. except that she didn't know where her little boy was... (the one at school) ... so she goes looking for him.. nd she goes into the school and finally everyone finds out that it was her... so they evacuate everyone from the school.. but the little boy wants his mother so bad.. that he stays behind with her.. and she keeps telling him to leave.. or else they'll kill him too... and he'll get infected..... but the boy loves his mom so much.. he stays....

what dioes it mean?
it means that... wow, you're pretty fucked up in the head

either you are a mass-murderer to-be...

...or that you love raping goats
Yanah_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2004, 07:35 PM   #29
scorpio1690
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to scorpio1690 Send a message via MSN to scorpio1690

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsmurfX
.. you guyz got to help me out with my dream.. it's seriously #$*#ed..

**meanwhile**

what dioes it mean?
It means either that you're longing to be with someone no matter what, or you're on acid.
scorpio1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-3-2004, 08:36 PM   #30
Anonymous
FFR Player

(oh yeah.. please excuse the term "indians" ... my bad)
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-5-2004, 10:51 PM   #31
Falcon
FFR Player

it does sound a lot like a movie plot. what was goin through your head before you went to sleep?
Old 01-23-2004, 10:35 PM   #32
Foxxina
FFR Player

To me dreams are as real as the "real" world. S ome dreams mean a lot and some are mindless dribble ( no pun intended) like on of my dreams I was standing in front of my bathroom mirror noticing that my left earing is gone when I awoke I was in a dead sweat it was more like a nightmare than a dream. I knew what it meant for I associate that particular earing wtih my dearest group of friends because we all have matching ones- thus the loss of the earing meant the loss of my friends, which is my biggest fear, to be left by them.
Foxxina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 10:40 PM   #33
chillywilly
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to chillywilly Send a message via MSN to chillywilly

my dreams are almost always about hot girls and guns. and that what i think about all day long.
chillywilly is offline   Reply With Quote