Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-8-2005, 10:37 PM   #21
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

yeah, I actually didn't do too much this game either.... I mean I did for the first day. And then after the big breaks on day two it was kind of like "oh this is academic. I'll just tell the blues what to do and vote off and seer the people I don't know are human.
Old 12-8-2005, 11:07 PM   #22
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I wolfed Nick because I forgot to wolf TPS, mostly. And I really wasn't feeling "up" to winning the game on my own, so I just sort of...you know. Did stuff.

Then I remembered the next day. Half the reason I offed him is because I remembered he was our guess at a blue. The other half is because he bragged that with his craziness, he would never get wolfed...fuck that, man.

Being a wolf, even when you aren't really playing the game, is much more fun than being green. Hot damn.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-8-2005, 11:11 PM   #23
talisman
Resident Penguin

When you rebutted my attack on you day four I was kind of like "well, I could prove him wrong, or I could just get him lynched."
Old 12-9-2005, 01:51 AM   #24
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

man I knew everything.. you can ask for this for confrimation. When I was killed I knew that EB and TPS were the 2 blues, as I told them before killed. I knew in advance that i was going to be seered so when Talisman IMed me I purposely listed Qreepy as my #2 suspect since I figured he woudl go with the least notice there. I felt it good. That's aobut it.. sucked roaming failed and talisman was guarded, but the ngiht we roamed i had voted to lynch TPS because i felt there was high enough prob he was a blue, but oh well... c'est la vie

Old 12-9-2005, 06:28 AM   #25
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Dear Talisman,

Please listen to me next time. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Afrobean

PS I still have never been wolfed lolz my plan to look stupid worked perfectly, although I suppose it didn't matter much since I was basically ignored by Talisman.
Old 12-9-2005, 08:07 AM   #26
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Sorry for the confusion Day 1, guys. I'm seriously sick of being green. I escaped the "lesser roles" in mead's game as a mason, where working together was truly important. Tass can tell you: I was a special role in a regular game ONCE, as a guardian. Every other one, I was a static green (save mason in mead's). I've never been a wolf, and I'm sick of getting the regular roles. I think I'm going to take a break for a few games so I can work back into a potential green role with a fresh outlook... or maybe I'll host. I've got a new idea I'm developing right now, and while it is green-dominated, it involves a lot more participation and is a bit more hectic than a normal game.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 12-9-2005, 09:05 AM   #27
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Sorry for not seering Qreepy.

I saw no harm in coming out to Tass. Not only did I think he was 95% human, I dropped a note with Talisman that if I was wolfed, then Tass is most likely a wolf. Tass would forsee this, and I would obviously be left alive. Though, as I wanted it to work out, I was trusted by Tass, and the alliance trusted him for the most part.

Good call on the Blah thing Afro/Talisman.

Thank you intuition room wise etc

Talisman for MVP mainly because all his plans were teh win.
Old 12-9-2005, 09:44 AM   #28
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Its just funny that with all of my nonsense about "seer me".... I didn't get seered the whole game.

PS - I am unsure as to whether or not I will continue with the seer me comments... we'll have to wait until next game to see.
Old 12-9-2005, 10:13 AM   #29
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Yeah wait to see if you're a wolf next game, right? Right.
Old 12-9-2005, 10:18 AM   #30
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

eb said he seer'd me because he thought I was a wolf based on my behavior pregame. Haha.

No offense to Talisman, but he doesn't deserve MVP. He disagreed with my kill blah day 1 plan and he wasn't keen on lynching qreepy until like day 4. Sure, he did a good job as alliance leader, but MVP should go to me for calling the wolves and all that jazz or, more likely, to tps for basically winning the whole game for us by saving someone night 1.
Old 12-9-2005, 10:40 AM   #31
talisman
Resident Penguin

what the fuck would I have lynched blah day one for? If he was human that would have been A) flat out retarded B) revealed at least two members of the alliance to the wolves and C) gotten rid of a valuable player. Seering him was clearly the correct choice.

Hell, I suspected qreepy before anyone, but my suspicion on him waxed and waned. If you recall, he was who I initially suggested we might seer night two, until the blah prospect came up.
Old 12-9-2005, 10:46 AM   #32
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
what the $*%# would I have lynched blah day one for?
Because I said so haha.

PS blah is not as valuable a player as people give him credit for.

PPS it would not give away anything at all. I had said NOTHING of wanting to lynch blah so I was clearly disconnected from it, and I do not believe tps or eb mentioned blah either. You're forgetting that you could IM any one in the game and say "ok we're vote switching to blah at the last second. If you don't help me with this, you'll be lynched tommorow."

PPPS I don't recall about Qreepy, but I wouldn't be surprised. I just remember going "Qreepy is the last wolf because blah named him as one of the three" I can't think of if you said anything before this or not.

PPPPS it really is because of Tps we won though. Talisman, your position was circumstantial. Anyone in that position would have been able to lead a win (some others would have been able to pull a more efficent win :wink: ), but Tps's saving was truly brilliant and it was that save that gave us this win.
Old 12-9-2005, 10:49 AM   #33
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
eb said he seer'd me because he thought I was a wolf based on my behavior pregame. Haha.
Who said that? I thought I seered you because well, I hoped you'd be on my side. Chris+Noah = teh win. :O. I can't remember, though. XD

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-9-2005, 10:53 AM   #34
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

After thinking on it some, I've decided to sit out 1-2 more games. Right now, it's finally back to the point where I could be active and play decently again. However, I don't miss the game. I want to make sure I really want to play this game when I start playing again.
Old 12-9-2005, 10:54 AM   #35
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I was glad Afro was saved because I talk to him a lot.

I appreciate the props on the save, but it was fairly obvious.

Talisman came up with some good plans, especially the Jipkin account one. He lead well.

I enjoyed getting the power I wanted every night I needed it, especially the seer with Blah and Guard with Talisman.
Old 12-9-2005, 11:02 AM   #36
talisman
Resident Penguin

Afro, I stand by seering. I don't play by my gut like that. And blah IS a good player, despite what you think. He's very perceptive and can lie on a dime.

you have to admit though, the jipkin account was brilliant... what's twc policy going to be on that one, btw?
Old 12-9-2005, 11:07 AM   #37
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Having a spare account to do all your work on and having it guaranteed to be blue just makes it a damn lot harder for the wolves. It's not quite fair in my opinion. In TWG, there should be no guarantees (unless you count seering and the psychic; I do not).

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-9-2005, 11:08 AM   #38
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
I was glad Afro was saved because I talk to him a lot.

I appreciate the props on the save, but it was fairly obvious.

Talisman came up with some good plans, especially the Jipkin account one. He lead well.

I enjoyed getting the power I wanted every night I needed it, especially the seer with Blah and Guard with Talisman.
I was never saved.

Also, I'll give Talis that the jipkin idea was clever (even if I think it should be outlawed). It's pretty much a moot point though since Talis lived til the end.

PS Blah is a valuable player but no where near valuable enough for you to say "no afro, I'm ignoring your awesome intuition and instead helping to lynch nforcer, even though nforcer is helpful when he tries too." It's silly to automatically make people immune to lynching day 1. This is why we don't lynch wolves on day 1 folks.

EDIT: if we were lynching people based on who was most helpful on day 1, we should have gone after nick, matt, etc. Also, did LD even post at all? I can't think of a single thing he'd said. He would have been a better lynch day 1 if he's not going to post at all.
Old 12-9-2005, 11:19 AM   #39
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

Wow. GG humans. Sorry i couldn't be more active, my friend's death has really screwed with my mind over the last two weeks, and I wasn't really as helpful as I hope to be in the next TWG I play. Well played afro and talis especially.

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
Old 12-9-2005, 11:23 AM   #40
talisman
Resident Penguin

uh posting alot isn't what makes a person valuable/helpful... blah is smart as fuck, and that's a fact. He can read people and figure shit about better than most. Like me though he tends not to act on it until too late (evidenced in this game by knowing who the blues were but not being able to do anything about it).

I only voted for nforcer because I thought jurs was more human than he was, and putting out a lame vote at that point would have been dumb... I didn't want to see a KiB (and I didn't know rai would switch!).
Closed Thread