Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2003, 02:03 AM   #1
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

For me:
First period homework is done before school, and
Fifth period homework is done at lunch.

The rest are computer or music classes, so there is no homework.
Cenright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 07:55 AM   #2
Hellzguardian878
FFR Player

I normally have homwork
second-english
thrid-chem/physics
5- math

others are easy.
Old 11-23-2003, 11:12 PM   #3
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

Sleep well everyone. I'm hitting the sack.

Entry logged at 9:12.
Old 11-23-2003, 11:31 PM   #4
Hellzguardian878
FFR Player

9:12, damn I need to get get more sleep I go to bed about 2am and wake up about 5 do my homework and go to school at 8:30
Old 11-24-2003, 11:12 AM   #5
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'm awake now. It is 9:13. It has been 12 hours and 1 minute. I have to go fix someone's computer, so my FFR day will have to start a little later. I'll see you all when I get back.
Old 11-24-2003, 08:18 PM   #6
Falcon
FFR Player

alright. i'm goin to bed. i'm sick (literally), and tired of all of this crap. and i have a fever and a paper i havent written. bah, whatever.

thanks for postin this cenright. good night all.
Old 11-24-2003, 08:31 PM   #7
makaveli121212
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to makaveli121212

amen falcon, amen...this stuff here is getting ridiculous...new mods are needed to get rid of stupidity so regular conversations can once again be reality here...im gonna hit the hay, maybe when i wake up things will be fixed...
makaveli121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 09:26 PM   #8
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

Oh man, I took the day off of school on friday (technically) and I didnt do thrusday's or friday's homework...and I still havent...and tomorrow is tuesday...seriously mates WTF?

Yeah, that was my goal for today: Not to go online until I have finished all my homework...but I got sidetracked by....the interent. Meh.

Thinks to do tonight:
1. Finish Math
2. Finish US History
3. Finish reading "Like Water For Chocolate" (110 pages left)
4. Finish Japanese homework
5. Search for background ideas for art concentration
6. Anatomy...hah, we never have work in that class.

Okay, no more internet....seriously, and no video games either...gaaaaaaaah...I am so close to beating Rygar though.

::edit a few minutes later::
F*cking hell, sidetracked again...I usualyl start my homework at 7 with a lot of breaks in between...everything, I usually dont finish until 11 (including dinner, and stuffs) or so...and then I read. I Usually go to bed around 12-1.
jewpinthethird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 09:46 PM   #9
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I happy I posted this. Sounds like we all have the same type of problems. What I like about our district is that we get this entire week off. You may say we are lucky, but we lose all those little days. That means when you need a 3-day weekend some time, you don't get it. You get a whole ton of weeks of school together with no breaks. This 9-day break is good though. The other time this happens is where president's day becomes president's week. Again we don't get any small breaks.
Old 11-24-2003, 10:03 PM   #10
TwilightDragon
FFR Player

Meh, I've got family problems and skool problems. Lucky me....... but thats where you guys (and gals) come in. You all cheer me up (sorta), so thats one of the reasons i post in discussion forums. Thank you all for being, um, i guess nice (?) towards me. I really appreciate it.
TwilightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 10:38 PM   #11
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'm happy to help Twilight. Now I need to go to bed. I did 3 1/2 hours of technician work on a friend's computer today, so I am ready to work for myself and go to bed.

Sleep well everyone.
Cairen Enright
Old 11-24-2003, 10:55 PM   #12
TwilightDragon
FFR Player

Nite Cen. Get some rest. I sure need some.........
TwilightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 11:27 PM   #13
Falcon
FFR Player

well.... 3 hours later i cant sleep. i'm pretty sure my fever is gettin up there.and whats worse, i have to be at class at 8, otherwise my teacher drops my final project grade by a half point. i'm really excited about tomorrow, let me tell ya.

something i notice in my daze...
Quote:
amen falcon, amen...this stuff here is getting ridiculous...new mods are needed to get rid of stupidity so regular conversations can once again be reality here...im gonna hit the hay, maybe when i wake up things will be fixed...
this is true to no end. and nestlekwik, 87x, jewpin, synth, i'm not raggin on yall at all. i know simply as a college student that i have massive amounts of work to do, and i cant imagine how it would be if i had a kid to take care of (synth). and nestlekwik, 87x and jewpin, you guys do a great job. but there is only so much two people can do. i would be more than willing to help if you guys would like for me too. i already mod another site and admin an additional one, so i at least somewhat know the ropes.
Quote:
Meh, I've got family problems and skool problems. Lucky me....... but thats where you guys (and gals) come in. You all cheer me up (sorta), so thats one of the reasons i post in discussion forums. Thank you all for being, um, i guess nice (?) towards me. I really appreciate it.
i think THIS is one of the main things that this forum should be devoted to. 1. discussion of games (FFR, SM, DWI, etc, obviously) and 2. a place where people can come to relax and be cheered up. i know i am guilty of flaming personally, and i know that alot of people do. but i truelly believe that what Dragon said is how all of our members should feel. just my $.2 i guess. well, midnight rambling over. off to try to sleep... again.

goodnight all.
Old 11-24-2003, 11:58 PM   #14
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

Man, this Forum is the cause of my problems....See, I start posting/editing/deleting stuff, and then I forget to do my homework, and then my mom goes "I'M GOING TO TAKE THE COMPUTER AWAY" and I go "BUT IT IS MY SOCIAL LIFE...MY SOCIAL LIFE!!!!!"
jewpinthethird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 11:55 PM   #15
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I think a no-flame forum would be nice, but it would be too hard to upkeep. A nice topic now and then will have to do.

I hope you people get some good rest. I will see you tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for cheering me up. It is nice to talk to and see people with the hobby that I have.

Sleep well.
Cairen Enright.
Old 11-26-2003, 12:28 AM   #16
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Brainmaster07

Woot, we have tomorrow off. That means sleeping in. Spleeping in means staying up late. Staying up late means staying up for 5-6 more hours, wheeeeeee.

EDIT: 3 hours later, wheee time to procrastinate reading.
Old 12-1-2003, 12:26 AM   #17
Cenright
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Well the dog emergency is in the hands of the vet, so I feel a little safer. This isn't my last post, but it is the start of my unwinding and getting ready for bed. I have a massive tension and pressure headache, but everything else feels numb. It is like running on auto-pilot.

-Edit-

Well I'm heading off to bed. My tension and pressure headache is not getting any better, but my dog is in good hands. Thanks for all the support.

Synth, you do a great job; I am happy and honored to be allowed to use this site with no charge to me. Thank you to the rest of the FFR Staff. I keep my thanks in my sig and will keep it there as long as the site will hold it for me.
Old 12-1-2003, 08:16 AM   #18
Falcon
FFR Player

wow cairen, i hope everything turns out alright. a pet can be just like a member of your family, especially when something bad like this happens. i know that everything will turn out ok. i hope that oyu and your family got a good night's sleep last night and i trust that the vets got done what they needed to get done. keep us updated.
Old 12-1-2003, 03:39 PM   #19
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenright
Synth, you do a great job; I am happy and honored to be allowed to use this site with no charge to me. Thank you to the rest of the FFR Staff. I keep my thanks in my sig and will keep it there as long as the site will hold it for me.
Sticky this
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-1-2003, 05:10 PM   #20
aleco
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to aleco

Yeah..