Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 03:32 PM   #21
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons Send a message via MSN to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons Send a message via Skype™ to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Tell me why my hosting idea never wins.

A - YOU chose to play in a game you hated the theme and roles of. The biggest flaw in your statement is that those games were voted on by people who ENJOYED the theme and roles, and only a miniscule amount of people here enjoy the ones you've come up with.

B - It's not a matter of who's played in more games. It's a matter of who everyone thinks will be a better host and the idea that the most people enjoy.

Most of us don't enjoy your suggestion for a theme. Get over it and move on.
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 03:41 PM   #22
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

This coming from someone who has never played in a TWG here and thus is largely irrelevant when it comes to voicing the opinion of the masses.

Get off your high horse, Tps means a hell of a lot more here than you do.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 03:53 PM   #23
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons Send a message via MSN to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons Send a message via Skype™ to TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons

First of all, that doesn't change certain facts.

Second of all, I think the other responses I've seen in this thread as well as the title of this thread are enough for me to be able to safely state that most people don't like his idea.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:08 PM   #24
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

tps, i don't think the game provides that much entertainment because of how specific the roles are and how nonvaried they are... like i said in another thread, i have about 20 million ideas for games that are fair balanced and different, and i will give them to you if you wish to host any of them. I can run off several variants and you could pick one you like the best and go with it. Then you get to host and I would get to play, we'd all be happy.

blahblah18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 06:31 PM   #25
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

To back up Kilga... RaiRai, please stfu until you gain some respect. Thanks. TPS may not be loved by everyone here, but he sure as fuck gets respect as one hell of a risktaker and creative thinker.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:39 PM   #26
User6773

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Tell me why my hosting idea never wi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
To back up Kilga... RaiRai, please stfu until you gain some respect.
QFT. I like the fact that TPS isn't afraid to at least think of new ideas instead of just wanting to play TWG4 over and over again.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:41 PM   #27
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Guys. I never insulted TPS. Stop pretending I was acting superior.

All I did was point out the obvious. Or do I have to play in six TWG's before I'm allowed to do that?
Old 11-17-2005, 06:43 PM   #28
blahblah18
FFR Player

no, but you have to actually know us instead of insulting someone we all know and trying to pretend that you're backing up everyone else... we're too cliquey and cool for you

Old 11-17-2005, 06:48 PM   #29
User6773

We're not just a game forum here. We're a community, and a very tightly-knit one at that. Most TWG players talk with each other outside TWG. We're friends. So when we go after each other's ideas, everyone is aware that it's not personal.

You don't have that luxury yet. You are currently an outsider.

If you want to join, there's always room for more, and we'd be happy to have you. But don't march in and act like your opinion is going to be valued right off the bat.

In short, we're not stupid people. We know our own, and we're smart enough to form our own opinions. Try to be a bit more ambivalent.

Welcome to TWG.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:51 PM   #30
blahblah18
FFR Player

its springtime for hitler and germany.... winter for poland and france

Old 11-17-2005, 07:07 PM   #31
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

That's all well and good, and as I said quite clearly, I never intended to insult TPS.
In fact I didn't do anything much different from saying something like "the sky is blue"--I saw several people already say they disliked football, the title of this thread implies that this theme has been rejected before, and most (given not all, but most) people who are regulars on a forum such as this aren't into football.

Quote:
All I did was point out the obvious.
So I'm an outsider, but does that mean that when I agree with others who don't like an idea, and acknowledge that others have stated the same thing, I'm automatically "pretending I'm backing everyone else up" and insulting someone? I understand that you're a tightly knit group, but this has been ridiculous.
Stop acting like I attacked TPS; I didn't. All I attacked was football.
And on that note, stop attacking me; I didn't attack any of you, nor does stating my opinion automatically mean that I think it's important.

And that is all.

PS - I'm not trying to argue with anyone with this post. I am simply pointing out why this entire argument is retarded.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:12 PM   #32
User6773

TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons has been removed from the TWG usergroup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I
You have been removed from the usergroup.

I invite you to apply again when you're willing to be a part of the community rather than a critic of it.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:14 PM   #33
blahblah18
FFR Player

hahahaha that's so hilarious, and i'm so confused, that almost seemed like a legit post... what gives?

Old 11-17-2005, 07:33 PM   #34
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Quote:
its springtime for hitler and germany.... winter for poland and france
Where are the showgirls with pasties on their nipples?
Old 11-17-2005, 07:34 PM   #35
blahblah18
FFR Player

chardish may have gone overboard?
I love football btw

Old 11-17-2005, 07:35 PM   #36
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Ok, I didn't mean to get anyone banned. Thanks for the comments, Chardish and Blah. I see where you are coming from, and that is all I wanted from this thread.

Sorry Rai.
Tps222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 08:44 PM   #37
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

k chardish i love you and all ps we're family but I completely see Rai's point and I don't think he deserved to be removed from the usergroup. If he was stupid and tried to make things worse (which is the opposite of what he did), I would completely agree with the decision of removing him but I think you took that too far. An AIM conversation could settle something like this and I think that Rai seems like he has enough brains to learn you just want him to shut up--he just wanted to explain he wasn't trying to argue with you. He was just trying to say he didn't think the football idea was as appealing as other ones.

k love you bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:05 PM   #38
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Tell me why my hosting idea never wi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons has been removed from the TWG usergroup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I
You have been removed from the usergroup.

I invite you to apply again when you're willing to be a part of the community rather than a critic of it.

Are you kidding me? He didn't criticize the community. In his post, he even acknowledged that we're all close. Now let's break this post down for the suckaz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
So I'm an outsider, but does that mean that when I agree with others who don't like an idea, and acknowledge that others have stated the same thing, I'm automatically "pretending I'm backing everyone else up" and insulting someone?
I guess it could be easy to mix up, just since he's new here.. but if you look back, his first posts fit in perfectly with what everyone else was saying until he just started getting attacked.

Quote:
I understand that you're a tightly knit group, but this has been ridiculous.
This is where I'm assuming there was a misunderstanding. He wasn't criticizing the community. This follows up his previous statement. He shouldn't have been attacked to begin with, and none of his responses have been crude or offensive.

Quote:
Stop acting like I attacked TPS; I didn't. All I attacked was football.
If you look back, you'll notice this is also true.

Quote:
And on that note, stop attacking me; I didn't attack any of you, nor does stating my opinion automatically mean that I think it's important.
This shows frustration and/or confusion in getting attacked randomly. Hell, I know I would react the same way.

Personally, I don't see any reason why he should be banned. He didn't attack anyone in the community. It got out of hand when people started sticking up for Tps instead of his idea, when in reality, that's all Rai really attacked.

I understand if you (Chardish) wanted him to just stop, but if you look at the end of his post, that's actually what he was doing.

As for the hosting idea.. I forget what the roles are XD I'll have to read that over sometime. Football is awesome though.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 01:55 AM   #39
User6773

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Tell me why my hosting idea neve

Maybe if he had played a single TWG I wouldn't have done what I did. But you better actually be a part of the community before you start talking like that.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:08 AM   #40
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Tell me why my hosting idea neve

Talking like WHAT? He obviously understands the game and got the point that no one felt strongly about the football idea, so he was saying what no one else was saying. Give him a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote