Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-1-2016, 07:55 PM   #3781
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

am home and less salty
distanced myself from the emotions by swigging some whiskey

so fuck it. not sure what else I can do to prove my point, but I'll kinda be floating around for a bit. If botchi is the wolf I will forever vote him d1 out of spite lol. If not, greg, I will see you in post game and you too zenith

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 02-1-2016, 07:56 PM   #3782
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

and it is wasted ): I don't think anybody even looked at what I said, just twisted my words that were in response lol

I wish FFR was still fun D: TWG is, and has always been, my reason for joining and staying with this site (sidebar)

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 02-1-2016, 07:59 PM   #3783
rzr
TWG Veteran

sidenote: I'd have expected botchi to speak up more. fair to say, if I were him, I would remain quieter too since (like me) he finds himself digging out of the ditch more often than not. but I had hoped for some serious in depth analysis from both botchi and sunfan

if my analysis was complete bull shit at least I would understand seeing me scummy, but it's not and anybody who reads through it should be able to make comeplete sense of it, unless they are simply unwilling to challenge their current views

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 07:59 PM   #3784
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
There's a contingency we haven't talked about here, what if rzr was the target last night?

At this point I'd almost feel more comfortable saving Gradiant. I feel like they're going to kill you tonight if I jail the wrong person and let's be honest, I'm not solving this by myself. Your thoughts Jake?
its a bad idea
we get WAYYYYY more information from you jailing someone rather than having Jake alive tomorrow.
We also gain a lynch if no one dies and targeting rzr makes this a very likely occurance
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-1-2016, 08:00 PM   #3785
thesunfan
Role Tide

I'm working through my response to your post rzr. If I don't finish it, I'll post it before the phase ends.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-1-2016, 08:08 PM   #3786
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

At this point, i would like to say rzr is more town for me from his earlier analysis and observation. It does not seem like a wolf trying to defend himself or misdirect. Rzr is also, i think, a good track tonight, but i know you are prolly keeping it secret gradiant. Sunfan is a good track too. I am also not opposed to red blaster jailing gradiany tonight, but i think it would be kind of a waste for his role to be blocked cuz we need it to clear or condemn.

Old 02-1-2016, 08:09 PM   #3787
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

I wonder if lar will come back and say a few words

Old 02-1-2016, 08:15 PM   #3788
rzr
TWG Veteran

I hope, Greg, none of my posts were taken as hostile and offensive ( I can't believe I even have the need to say this lol). I just wanna make sure you totally know if I did say anything rude on accidnt I didn't mean it personal or anything like that, same for you botchi

and also thank you botchi, I appreciate the input. I actually agree on the track of me since it may help me tomorrow, but at the same time I keep thinking about the jailing and the fact that sunfan is in a very very good position to no kill and get away with it, and that at this point you would also be so inclined having now known the benfit in this instance

Still sold on greg tho - redirect back to the d2 vc/final posts when DBP felt so confident his team would win

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 08:16 PM   #3789
rzr
TWG Veteran

As far as MML, I hope he does. At least for shits and giggles. Anything he does say can be held to light with reassurance I think as (once he flips scum) his team his dimed out no matter what. You'd have to ask yourself, wouldMML bullshit to let the other faction win, or would he rather support town with any (post claim) analysis.
That's a question I don't have an answer for, and I would find it safer to disregard his (post claim) posts

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 08:21 PM   #3790
rzr
TWG Veteran

also pretty sure we're (again) broken post count records for FFRTWG
again why I'm pushing for more ootc lol

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 08:22 PM   #3791
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
I hope, Greg, none of my posts were taken as hostile and offensive ( I can't believe I even have the need to say this lol). I just wanna make sure you totally know if I did say anything rude on accidnt I didn't mean it personal or anything like that, same for you botchi

and also thank you botchi, I appreciate the input. I actually agree on the track of me since it may help me tomorrow, but at the same time I keep thinking about the jailing and the fact that sunfan is in a very very good position to no kill and get away with it, and that at this point you would also be so inclined having now known the benfit in this instance

Still sold on greg tho - redirect back to the d2 vc/final posts when DBP felt so confident his team would win
It takes some mechanical stubbornness or something like that to offend me, someone having a wrong opinion about the game itself and me knowing that its wrong. So, you haven't done that

Once again, Red should NEVER jail anyone other than rzr tonight as we gain a lynch by Red targeting rzr.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-1-2016, 08:29 PM   #3792
rzr
TWG Veteran

only you gain that lynch amigo. If Red jails botchi then the argument would be applied to him also :/

in fact, the only person who's not in the jailing equation is you ironically.

I think another point worth suggesting would be to jail sunfan. There would (most likely) be no kill, and track botchi or me, it doesn't matter to me. Just that sunfan being kept un-jailed means (like he said already) the only option for the game continuing would be a no kill from scum.

If scum does kill and (like any smart wolf would do) they kill Gradiant, then we're still in the same boat with giving the game away.
If we jail sunfan and he loses his kill, track me/botchi then (by the same logic you're using to get me lynched) we would have to lynch sunfan based off the lack of a kill

I guess what I'm saying is (for once) I suggest jailing sunfan. I don't care what happens to me, but as far as (from my pov) securing a no kill goes, jailing (or pretending t jail) sunfan would almost ensure a no kill over night and a work on him tomorrow. If a kill does go through it would have to be botchi (from my pov), and at that point it would be PR1, me, botchi

To which I would build the case at the time on botchi. but I don't think it will get there..?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 08:29 PM   #3793
rzr
TWG Veteran

again not sure if I'm saying what I'm trying to be saying

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 08:30 PM   #3794
rzr
TWG Veteran

don't twist my words, or if you're gonna, at least ask me my intentions also/first -_-

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 08:31 PM   #3795
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
its a bad idea
we get WAYYYYY more information from you jailing someone rather than having Jake alive tomorrow.
We also gain a lynch if no one dies and targeting rzr makes this a very likely occurance
But on the chance that you or Botchi are playing a scum game it gives either of you an oppurtunity to potentially no kill and make rzr a prime mislynch candidate.

I wouldn't put it past you to make this sort of play because I respect your skill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 02-1-2016, 08:36 PM   #3796
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by red blaster View Post
but on the chance that you or botchi are playing a scum game it gives either of you an oppurtunity to potentially no kill and make rzr a prime mislynch candidate.

I wouldn't put it past you to make this sort of play because i respect your skill.
it doesn't matter if rzr gets targeted because he is basically a free lynch if we get an extra lynch. Yes, i would make a no-kill tonight its the optimal play for all players.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-1-2016, 08:36 PM   #3797
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
it doesn't matter if rzr gets targeted because he is basically a free lynch if we get an extra lynch. Yes, i would make a no-kill tonight its the optimal play for all players.
its the optimal play if you target rzr*
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-1-2016, 08:43 PM   #3798
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Gaaaaaaaah I hate this part of the game.
I'm feeling like I'm going to jail the wrong person and it's going to result in an eventual loss
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 02-1-2016, 08:43 PM   #3799
rzr
TWG Veteran

I'm going to leave my fate in Red's hands - is there anything I should do before walking away? I've truly given this phase my best effort, I don't think anybody can read into me any further than they have. If I haven't sold you on being town yet then I sure as hell won't be able to in the next 20 minutes, let alone the next day phase.
Red, keep your decision as much a mystery as possible, like you did when you jailed AA.
I'll wait like 5 mins fir a repply, but Ive really exhauste my TWGing today lol

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 08:43 PM   #3800
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

I think im getting confused. How do we get more info from a jail than a track?

Closed Thread