psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluswirl View Post
Psychoangel - your logic for voting xel was poor, posting gifs doesn't divert the thoughts that he's a wolf. The flak you're taking is justified, until you really straighten some info up. You claim day 0 is bad for you, then you go and drop a vote. I understand you were turning up the heat on xel, but the same information could be obtained through less suspicious methods.
Logic for voting anyone this early is pretty much shit. There's not much to go off of but knowing middie's personality it's something I can see him doing to mask being a wolf. I've said it before already. I take flak the first day no matter what I do. People like to push my buttons intentionally because they know they'll get a reaction out of me.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:54 PM   #362
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

So how far am I from insta at this point since people want to hop the wagon? I lost track of the votes.

Telling you right now lynching me is stupid but if you all really want to listen to V that's your choice.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:54 PM   #363
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

*three factions at worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 07-29-2014, 04:57 PM   #364
iluswirl
Clueless & Comfortable
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iluswirl

thesunfan- besides being afraid that v can carry the wolf team, what justification do you have to get rid of him this early?

dabackpack- your actual contributions to this game are pretty small. The defense of 'what do you get out of lynching me' makes me weary.

I will finish the rest of you later.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:58 PM   #365
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluswirl View Post
thesunfan- besides being afraid that v can carry the wolf team, what justification do you have to get rid of him this early?

None I'm not even looking at him?
I just responded to "being afraid of V" which some people had talked about
Old 07-29-2014, 04:58 PM   #366
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

you're still pretty far and after the shitload i've piled on you that's really heartening because it means some people are very hesitant
Old 07-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #367
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
I fail to see how a vote on me is better placed. Looks like a bunch of bullshit to me.
Sunfan
its not a final vote; its just throwing a vote out there tentatively. Your reaction is pretty OMGUS, which is interesting but I think its more attributable to your personality.
I'm not "hard-defending" Kayla at all, she could very well be a wolf. I personally have no idea if she is or not is all, and I think that there's several better lynches today.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:01 PM   #368
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
you're still pretty far and after the shitload i've piled on you that's really heartening because it means some people are very hesitant
They should be hesitant. It's the first day and you're trying to push on one single person. What about the other people in the thread? There's more than one wolf in this game and even possibly an SK. So why are you trying to push me over the edge so quickly? Seems you want to get to the night phase awfully fast. This day should be about getting as much information as possible and making a lynch that's going to be a good one. You're not even trying to gain more information anymore.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:04 PM   #369
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Still trying to shift through the dump truck that V just loaded onto the thread. I just got off work for the day and was really looking forward to relaxing, but I'll make some time tonight to really look into what people have been saying.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:04 PM   #370
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

I'd also really like to see all these bandwagoners make some points of their own. You all just want to piggyback off V. All of this over me voting on middie seems a bit ridiculous. I thought it could be a way he was masking himself, others told me he does it every game, I dropped it. So would someone care to give another reason why I'm suspicious?
Old 07-29-2014, 05:06 PM   #371
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
None I'm not even looking at him?
I just responded to "being afraid of V" which some people had talked about
well, I should correct myself. I'm not looking at him now b/c I feel like I get a better read on him later in the game. As of now, Its boiling down to exactly what I said; he was choosing which sheep to shoot at and he found his choice in Kayla. Before that, he made similar post to the one he made on Kayla/Mittens @DBP. Honestly, I'd say killing the person he's tunneled on towards the end of the phase (yes I know that this person is Kayla hear me out) would be a good choice for the lynch, BUT, I don't think that this would really help anyone if it was Kayla. I think I would have a hard time trying to get something out of that.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:07 PM   #372
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
They should be hesitant. It's the first day and you're trying to push on one single person. What about the other people in the thread? There's more than one wolf in this game and even possibly an SK. So why are you trying to push me over the edge so quickly? Seems you want to get to the night phase awfully fast. This day should be about getting as much information as possible and making a lynch that's going to be a good one. You're not even trying to gain more information anymore.
Yes and no. You can get a lot of information from a flip. Which is what V is steering towards. We want from shit posting on each other, and RVS votes to hardcore "I think you're a wolf" vote, and walls of texts. I think the statement "You're not even trying to gain more information anymore" is defunct and should not be used against him as an argument.

Though I do agree his moves are hasty and his pushes are super aggressive, but that doesn't mean an end-all of, he's a wolf. Actually, I don't even think that's within his personality. Let alone his wolf play.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:08 PM   #373
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
Yes and no. You can get a lot of information from a flip. Which is what V is steering towards. We want from shit posting on each other, and RVS votes to hardcore "I think you're a wolf" vote, and walls of texts. I think the statement "You're not even trying to gain more information anymore" is defunct and should not be used against him as an argument.

Though I do agree his moves are hasty and his pushes are super aggressive, but that doesn't mean an end-all of, he's a wolf. Actually, I don't even think that's within his personality. Let alone his wolf play.
Where in that post did I say that V is a wolf?
Old 07-29-2014, 05:09 PM   #374
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
well, I should correct myself. I'm not looking at him now b/c I feel like I get a better read on him later in the game. As of now, Its boiling down to exactly what I said; he was choosing which sheep to shoot at and he found his choice in Kayla. Before that, he made similar post to the one he made on Kayla/Mittens @DBP. Honestly, I'd say killing the person he's tunneled on towards the end of the phase (yes I know that this person is Kayla hear me out) would be a good choice for the lynch, BUT, I don't think that this would really help anyone if it was Kayla. I think I would have a hard time trying to get something out of that.
Because you think Kayla is human? Or because you prefer a lynch with information over a lynch on someone that seems wolfish?
Old 07-29-2014, 05:10 PM   #375
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

I said he's not trying to get more information. Okay fine, poor wording I guess since you want to go with the lynch information. The point is we should be getting as much information DURING the phase we're in now. Why try to get the night going early when we're in the 1st day and there's still potential to pull more out?
Old 07-29-2014, 05:11 PM   #376
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

No I am not trying to get more information the time for that has really passed, for humans to lynch red they have to be more dogged than wolves at a coming phase end and have to narrow their focus rather than splitting their votes among a bunch of targets.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:14 PM   #377
thesunfan
Role Tide

I'd rather lynch someone that I think is a wolf AND will give information based on the persons defending/pushing this person. I think your case on Kayla is pretty surface-level and that you're judging her based off of her reactions to your case rather than the case itself and attempting to condemn her for it; its pretty dumb. Jake agreeing with you right off the bad is pretty stupid as well, but more people seem to think you're onto something with this.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:15 PM   #378
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I said he's not trying to get more information. Okay fine, poor wording I guess since you want to go with the lynch information. The point is we should be getting as much information DURING the phase we're in now. Why try to get the night going early when we're in the 1st day and there's still potential to pull more out?
he did say that he wanted to get everything out there because he wouldn't be on sometime at night when EoD happens

more inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 07-29-2014, 05:17 PM   #379
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
he did say that he wanted to get everything out there because he wouldn't be on sometime at night when EoD happens

more inc
You act like he's only been on me since that post
Old 07-29-2014, 05:18 PM   #380
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Others could also be looking at other things rather than just popping in and agreeing with him.
Closed Thread