Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 03:50 PM   #341
TWG Shan Yu
Forum User

Default Re: TWG CXX: Villains United

Since Hans is starting to have more of a voice, albeit one that I'm less confident but still suspicious of, I'm going to switch my vote over to TWG Auto. I wouldn't be confident in lynching them without seeing some more posts from them first, though.
Old 07-13-2014, 03:51 PM   #342
TWG Hades
Forum User

Has The Queen posted yet?

Aside from her, I think we still need to hear more from Dr. Facilier and Jafar.

Both of them have been sorely lacking in presence.

I am fine with a Hans lynch, but since we have the extra time today, we should definitely use as much of it as possible, so we shouldn't insta until tomorrow evening at the earliest.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #343
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

You know looking back at this again, it doesn't sit well with me. How do you go from saying that it's not productive to jump on me for not wanting to contribute, plus stating there's no benefit in me saying I don't want to participate in this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Sid Phillips View Post
Jumping on Captain Hook for not wanting to contribute to what looked like an absolute shitstorm to me from reading the thread isn't productive. Because what the fuck? I'm still salty about this. I'd also like to see the benefit of a hero publicly stating that he/she does not want to participate in "discussions," if you can call it that.

I have nothing solid on anyone myself. The game started this afternoon.
To jumping right to voting on me with this post:

Quote:
This hypocrisy needs to stop. You were attacked for not wanting to contribute, so you attack others who don't contribute. Hook, please.
This looks like one of those instances where other heros guided your vote towards me because I'm an easy lynch target type deal. Since the posts on me you haven't bothered to contribute anything to the thread other than
Quote:
wow
Quote:
May the force be with you.
Quote:
Yeah I erased Syndrome's entire reads post with the word "Wow," because wow. I wasn't expecting a reads list this early.
TWG Sid Phillips
Old 07-13-2014, 04:02 PM   #344
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Hades View Post
Has The Queen posted yet?

Aside from her, I think we still need to hear more from Dr. Facilier and Jafar.

Both of them have been sorely lacking in presence.

I am fine with a Hans lynch, but since we have the extra time today, we should definitely use as much of it as possible, so we shouldn't insta until tomorrow evening at the earliest.
The Queen is someone who hasn't posted at all yet but is lurking now, so hopefully soon.

Dr. Facilier and TWG Randall Boggs dumped two posts in yesterday and haven't been back for more than 24hrs now.

We need to hear more from Jafar and Gaston, they both haven't really bothered to post about anything that's been going on.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:02 PM   #345
TWG The Queen
Forum User

hey guys
Old 07-13-2014, 04:03 PM   #346
TWG The Queen
Forum User

oh so im THAT queen, wheres cinderella im gonna kick her ass
Old 07-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #347
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

That leaves Shere Khan as the only one who has yet to post.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:05 PM   #348
TWG The Queen
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cruella De Vil View Post
Not because I'm seeing partners in crime where they might not existing, just that initial behavior from scar and then the subsequent pivot are fishy stuff. Why would anyone defend anyone at this stage of the game? There is zero info on the board.
but why is that fishy? explain urself with fewer words and better sentences
Old 07-13-2014, 04:07 PM   #349
TWG The Queen
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Scar View Post
You're coming off way too strong and it contradicts some of the stuff you said. Maybe if you outed yourself as like V or someone it wouldn't be as wolfy. Annoying though yes.
"tell me ur username and i won't try to lynch you right away" nice extortion
Old 07-13-2014, 04:10 PM   #350
TWG The Queen
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Clayton View Post
Something about this guy seems like he just has a special talent for hiding under the radar.

I don't like it.
in response to a first post in the thread, wtf? wolfy tone
Old 07-13-2014, 04:14 PM   #351
TWG Shan Yu
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG The Queen View Post
in response to a first post in the thread, wtf? wolfy tone
I'm fairly sure that's a joke about Randall the character being a chameleon that can blend in with the environment.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:16 PM   #352
TWG The Queen
Forum User

Quote:
Does everyone forget that it is your duty to explain your actions if they are questioned and prove your alignment?
ya prove ur alignment plz, screenshot role pm and i won't vote u
Old 07-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #353
TWG The Queen
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Shan Yu View Post
I'm fairly sure that's a joke about Randall the character being a chameleon that can blend in with the environment.
this disney shit might get in my head, jesus ppl calm down
Old 07-13-2014, 04:24 PM   #354
TWG Randall Boggs
Forum User

So I have a lot of catching up to do. Been swamped with a bunch of work. I'll be rereading the thread today, just please bear with me as I haven't had much for sleep over the weekend.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:32 PM   #355
TWG Sid Phillips
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Captain Hook View Post
You know looking back at this again, it doesn't sit well with me. How do you go from saying that it's not productive to jump on me for not wanting to contribute, plus stating there's no benefit in me saying I don't want to participate in this post

To jumping right to voting on me with this post:

This looks like one of those instances where other heros guided your vote towards me because I'm an easy lynch target type deal. Since the posts on me you haven't bothered to contribute anything to the thread other than

TWG Sid Phillips
At first I sided with you because I felt that putting pressure on you for not contributing so early was not a good idea. Of course, you were being hypocritical then too, but once I noticed you took the hypocrisy far enough to vote and appear productive I changed my vote. Before I made my vote on you, I had no read on you.

My behavior was not contradictory. My opinions develop and change.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:37 PM   #356
TWG Ursula
Forum User

Quote:
Okay I trust Captain Hook, Hades, Clayton and Gaston so far.

I want to know the identities of Cruella and Syndrome to formulate better reads there. What do you have to lose not sharing considering character kills are off? Ursula can do this as well.

Based on who Cruella is and if there is a hero between Cruella and Ursula I would still want to kill Ursula. Look at them saying a lot without proving anything and then immediately resorting to name calling and intimidation factors. Big bad egos in this game are gonna get shot down
You're no fun anon games are anon for a reason It'd be a shame if people started sharing their identities. This is fun because people don't know who the people are... if you don't like that you should've signed up for the c9 game pretty kitty
Old 07-13-2014, 04:39 PM   #357
TWG Ursula
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maleficent View Post
Definitely reads noob, not sure what else.
Reads hyperactive human to me; its showing that they're paying attention to other people than the person they're tunneling on at least
Old 07-13-2014, 04:45 PM   #358
TWG Sid Phillips
Forum User

I don't feel good about lynching Auto nor do I have a hero vibe on him at the moment. Not everyone pays attention to the thread and posts regularly and it shouldn't be grounds for suspicion. Hook is trying to hard and although I don't like him at the moment I will probably change my vote since he looks more like annoying villain than hero. I still don't know what to make about Syndrome's reads post.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:50 PM   #359
TWG Ursula
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ursula View Post
Reads hyperactive human to me; its showing that they're paying attention to other people than the person they're tunneling on at least
Damn, forgot we we're playing THG; should be hyperactive wolf*
Old 07-13-2014, 04:50 PM   #360
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
At first I sided with you because I felt that putting pressure on you for not contributing so early was not a good idea. Of course, you were being hypocritical then too, but once I noticed you took the hypocrisy far enough to vote and appear productive I changed my vote. Before I made my vote on you, I had no read on you.

My behavior was not contradictory. My opinions develop and change.
First off I said I had nothing to contribute to the introduction posts because to me there was nothing there to post about. After that there started to be a tit for tat between two players but Syndrome jumped off on me for not wanted to comment on the introduction posts and saying I was waiting for that stuff to die down. I personally don't find it productive to post filler posts that really have nothing to back them up.
From there it became a battle of defending myself because everyone wanted to take me stating that I wasn't going to post on the super early stuff as if I were saying I'm not going to participate in discussion. (you can bring up where I said "you can put pressure on me all you want but it's not going to change that I'm only going to post when I feel it's necessary." What I was saying by that is I'm not going to just freak out and try to make up some shit because someone is trying to force me to. I'm going to make thought out opinions, that's how I am).
Me putting a vote on Darla had nothing to do with "trying to look productive" by that point there had been a good deal of discussion going on and I wanted to try to start pulling out other players that were literally saying nothing. Darla was also lurking the thread for a while which he/she explained as leaving the browser open while a friend was over. They started posting, I moved on.

Your opinions may change but it still doesn't change the fact that you dropped that on me and haven't posted anything productive since. You haven't had any other thoughts or opinions on anything that's gone on in the last few pages?
Closed Thread