Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2007, 06:36 PM   #261
Chocaholic
FFR Player

Default Re: A big problem for Evolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_unda_doggz View Post
He doesn't sound funny at all. Evolution is completely true.

Unlike...

A GIANT INVISIBLE MAN MADE STUFF... THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE... Now that is unbelievable.
Creationism is 100% bull****.
Hmmmmm........ let me see. am i going to beleive i came from accident or by a plan? which is more beleivebl

so i came from slime, mokeys, fish and a bunch of planet that ran into each other made a big explosion and we came? to me thats nigh immpossible

Now i cant prove SCIENTIFCLY that God is real, and neither can you prove SCIENTIFICLY that evolution is true. any1 who has study science will see that the definition of science, you need observation. now ill admit that we have evidnce for both cases, but the Bible has been proven that it's truth, where as evolution is based on a fake idea, there proof is shaky.

An example; There was a volcanic island that came up with many people watching it, recorded the date. now some evolutionists came up to the island, did some tests and found the island to be over 14million years old, even though it had been written down that it was no more older than maybe 100.

and if evolution was true, we'd have death, disease and bloodshed for millions of years, we'd have alot more extinct animals. Human race as we know it might be destroyed by now.

now saying there's no God, I get angry about. You are a perfect design, I pity you that you reject it. But what u need to know that the chances of evolution happening are about the same as finding the winning ticket of the lottery over, and over again on the side walk. thats immpossible!

so man is imperfect yes, that's why we cant prove evolution, or the creation.

and buddy, watch the language

LIVE like you where dieing,

WORK like you dont need the money,

LOVE like youve never been hurt.
"same-sex marrge in a state were they dont care, murder is wrong but jail times not fair, not to mention date,rape,felony,and car theft"~~~~ Hawk Nelson
"no matter where you go and what you do God will always love you; nothing can ever change that."
"its ok to be crazy just as long as it doesnt drive you nuts"
Chocaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:01 PM   #262
RandomPscho
FFR Player

Quote:
now ill admit that we have evidnce for both cases, but the Bible has been proven that it's truth, where as evolution is based on a fake idea, there proof is shaky.
So lets recap what you said. You believe a book with absolutely no observation over something that can actually be observed?

Evolution happens. It describes survival. The better apt for survi9val do and pass on their genes... IT HAPPENS!

Also... you keep talking about probability. What is the probability that some being created the world? Besides the fact that gods throughout human history have been used to explain the unknown. This is exactly what you are doing... it couldn't happen because you don't understand evolution, so it must be god!

Quote:
and if evolution was true, we'd have death, disease and bloodshed for millions of years, we'd have alot more extinct animals. Human race as we know it might be destroyed by now.
Like we don't have the above already? The human race has only been part of life for an extremely small amount of time compared to life on earth. Besides, animals are considered completely inferior and don't have souls, according to your beliefs. What do you care if they fight each other? Christians also cause a lot of bloodshed, take a look at the crusades. Most Christians also dismiss most sins they don't like.
RandomPscho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:12 PM   #263
Chocaholic
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPscho View Post
So lets recap what you said. You believe a book with absolutely no observation over something that can actually be observed?

Evolution happens. It describes survival. The better apt for survi9val do and pass on their genes... IT HAPPENS!

Also... you keep talking about probability. What is the probability that some being created the world? Besides the fact that gods throughout human history have been used to explain the unknown. This is exactly what you are doing... it couldn't happen because you don't understand evolution, so it must be god!

Like we don't have the above already? The human race has only been part of life for an extremely small amount of time compared to life on earth. Besides, animals are considered completely inferior and don't have souls, according to your beliefs. What do you care if they fight each other? Christians also cause a lot of bloodshed, take a look at the crusades. Most Christians also dismiss most sins they don't like.
humans have been in the world since God put them there.

"same-sex marrge in a state were they dont care, murder is wrong but jail times not fair, not to mention date,rape,felony,and car theft"~~~~ Hawk Nelson
"no matter where you go and what you do God will always love you; nothing can ever change that."
Old 03-17-2007, 07:33 PM   #264
RandomPscho
FFR Player

So, all the fossils are fake or something then? They just happen to come from nowhere? Dating rocks is SIMPLE CHEMISTRY! You learn about carbon and uranium dating in like 8th grade or so. IT IS BASIC CHEMISTRY. It is a proven method for dating. IT IS BASIC CHEMISTRY. Did you read this line? you are you just going to drop down and reply? IT IS BASIC CHEMISTRY. You are disregarding everything provable over a book written by man thousands of years ago. IT IS BASIC CHEMISTRY!
Old 03-17-2007, 07:59 PM   #265
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocaholic View Post
the Bible has been proven that it's truth
No. Just no. You say it's proven? Give me this proof.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:01 PM   #266
the_unda_doggz
Banned

Quote:
Hmmmmm........ let me see. am i going to beleive i came from accident or by a plan? which is more beleivebl

so i came from slime, mokeys, fish and a bunch of planet that ran into each other made a big explosion and we came? to me thats nigh immpossible

Now i cant prove SCIENTIFCLY that God is real, and neither can you prove SCIENTIFICLY that evolution is true.
Yes, you can prove SCIENTIFICALLY that evolution is true!

Omg! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
the_unda_doggz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:09 PM   #267
darkdragoness
FFR Player

Chocaholic, you're killing this thread.
darkdragoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:14 PM   #268
the_unda_doggz
Banned

Lol, she thinks that she can prove the Bible is true. XD!
Old 03-17-2007, 08:27 PM   #269
Chocaholic
FFR Player

Quote:
Lol, she thinks that she can prove the Bible is true. XD!
well.. can you prove evolution is true? no, because its all made up, by a stupid guy,that did not want to exsept that God made the heavens and the earth, made up his own threory of what happend. he wasnt there so darwin doesnt know! you dont know! no one knows but GOD!! CUZ HE WAS THERE!
(and God told noah what happend and noah wrote it down so thus... the Bible is true.)

Old 03-17-2007, 08:34 PM   #270
the_unda_doggz
Banned

Quote:
well.. can you prove evolution is true? no, because its all made up, by a stupid guy,that did not want to exsept that God made the heavens and the earth, made up his own threory of what happend. he wasnt there so darwin doesnt know! you dont know! no one knows but GOD!! CUZ HE WAS THERE!
(and God told noah what happend and noah wrote it down so thus... the Bible is true.)
ALL OF THAT SOUNDS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC!

Evolution has been proven! How do you think that animals adapt to their enviroments? Don't say ''God made them special so they can survive in their enviroments.''

There is scientific proof that we have evolved from primitive forms of mammals (Primates).

Are fossils not real? Were the dinosaurs fake? Please, just leave this thread.
You are obviously a 'god-warrior' like that crazy lady on Trading Spouses.

What proof do you have that there is a God or that Noah was a real person?

Seriously, gtfo.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:13 PM   #271
RandomPscho
FFR Player

Quote:
Darwin prooved natural selection which leads to evolution. The entire scientific community has helped shape the theory of evolution.

You sound so ignorant.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:15 PM   #272
Chrissi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPscho View Post
Darwin prooved natural selection which leads to evolution. The entire scientific community has helped shape the theory of evolution.

You sound so ignorant.
Exactly what I was trying to say but didn't know how to word.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:18 PM   #273
perkeyone
FFR Player

Quote:
actually i was talking to god the other day and he told me that he doesnt like you because you are an idiot.
just kidding... you're great!

Last edited by perkeyone; 03-17-2007 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: j/k
perkeyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:19 PM   #274
Chrissi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkeyone View Post
actually i was talking to god the other day and he told me that he doesnt like you because you are an idiot.
Hello. This is the Critical Thinking forum. Please leave.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:21 PM   #275
perkeyone
FFR Player

im sorry you had to see that...
i lost my cool...
im used to more competant people

Last edited by perkeyone; 03-17-2007 at 09:24 PM..
Old 03-17-2007, 09:22 PM   #276
RandomPscho
FFR Player

Chocaholic: Here is a hint: you cannot prove something with the thing you are trying to prove.

PS: I love you Chrissi.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #277
Chocaholic
FFR Player

Quote:
ALL OF THAT SOUNDS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC!

Evolution has been proven! How do you think that animals adapt to their enviroments? Don't say ''God made them special so they can survive in their enviroments.''

There is scientific proof that we have evolved from primitive forms of mammals (Primates).

Are fossils not real? Were the dinosaurs fake? Please, just leave this thread.
You are obviously a 'god-warrior' like that crazy lady on Trading Spouses.

What proof do you have that there is a God or that Noah was a real person?

Seriously, gtfo.
first....Im not married!second SHUT UP! third. you cantmake me leave. fourth. God made the animals speicaly for there inviornment, thus they did not need to evolve!
fifth.... I almost believe evolution.....because your ugly *wispers* just like a monkey!

Old 03-17-2007, 09:29 PM   #278
shadowraikiri
FFR Player

Location: On a rock on a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe in a multiverse in a megaverse.
Send a message via AIM to shadowraikiri

no1 can prove the bible is true it was written like 200 years after everything happened. how would anyone know?

and this is going nowhere stop arguing and believe wahat you want.. doesntmatter if its right or wrong.. personally i dont CARE
shadowraikiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:30 PM   #279
perkeyone
FFR Player

Quote:
first....Im not married!second SHUT UP! third. you cantmake me leave. fourth. God made the animals speicaly for there inviornment, thus they did not need to evolve!
fifth.... I almost believe evolution.....because your ugly *wispers* just like a monkey!
1st duh 13y/o
2nd you should shut up because you have failed to make a single competent statement
3rd maybe not but we can make you cry rofl
4th if animals are made for their "invironment" then why do they go extinct
5th you are clever but ignorant

perhaps you should learn more about the theory of evolution before you try to shoot hole through it... after all it seems to be a bullet proof theory to everyone with half a brain and so far there is no legitimate argument against it

Last edited by perkeyone; 03-17-2007 at 09:34 PM..
Old 03-17-2007, 09:33 PM   #280
shadowraikiri
FFR Player

Location: On a rock on a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe in a multiverse in a megaverse.
Send a message via AIM to shadowraikiri

what if animals weren't created by god, but from magical mud? then what would think? just curious..

PS: im 13 also. just smart... sort of.....maybe... not really.. im just logical..xD
shadowraikiri is offline   Reply With Quote