Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-3-2016, 09:25 PM   #2681
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

I don't think it's backpack in this scenario though.

And if roundbox does end up being human

Welp...

I know what I'm going to do in final three, because there's no way the wolf would go ahead and off me next night. Not with my role still there, and sure as hell because they can still pin stuff on me.

In my eyes, they're sunk. They've lost, and they should probably concede to be honest.

But we'll see how this goes, hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-3-2016, 09:27 PM   #2682
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Default Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
I trust roundbox and charu to both be town.
Just because of all the huge ass posts he did in the beginning?

Hmm... now that you mention it. YoshL was kind of on him about, was he not?

But I don't quite remember a whole bunch of fighting about it. That's something I suppose I need to reread to make sure I'm remembering right.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-3-2016, 09:30 PM   #2683
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quoting his big post on the two players that flipped wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
PHASE TWO - YoshL

praise be to Yu Yevon, you only have 111 posts

Now that I can look back in observation on the whole d0 phase, let's look at how your aggression panned out. For the record, you weren't the only one that eased up (pretty much everyone did this).

YoshL starts with mechanics discussion. On paper, it's alignment neutral. However, I'm biased as fuck when it comes to talking about mechanics so I'll take it as a cool thing.

YoshL didn't give too much thought into the Xiz play and took it as par for the course. I mindmelded with him on this point, but I was in the camp of not believing either claim, so you can call this whatever.
He's more concerned with thesunfan at the beginning since their interpretation of roles and their functions don't necessarily add up. That and he mindmelds with jrodd in this post here:

(for a second, I thought the second line said "gunmeld" and I laughed)

Given their history, I think choosing sunfan to focus on is pretty vanilla. However, given the fact that it's the beginning of the thread, I don't think this means too much in the long run.

This was after freaky's claim. Does this mean you believed his claim, or did you agree with him trying to fuck with Xiz? Somewhat confused on this point here.

Alright, nevermind, it does mean something. His scumtell is purely based off of sunfan thinking about the roles from a wolf's perspective. Both him and jrodd went in on this as mentioned earlier, and I even pointed out that I was doing the same thing. I never got suspicion from either of them on this point so I wonder what happened.

I actually like this post. None of these players had posted at this point. As an unprompted post about missing players, it's good to see him covering all of his bases. Based on today's interactions, it's pretty clear he stuck with his interpretation of Red Blaster. I will be eyeballing the other two mentions. Small town points? idk. It's nothing SUPER SUBSTANTIAL in terms of reads (I mean, they haven't posted. purely meta), but it's a nice gesture.

that didn't take long. I'm going to assume the strike goes toward some cheesecake meter.

dumbtown is the verdict. Much like Charu, he's giving him pointers. It's not as babysitting as Charu, but it's still something. One big reason why I pulled this quote is for the final line. This game has three wolves, so could you really be surprised at this point for your town reads? As far as I could tell, you have sunfan and dabackpack as wolves at this point in time. One could assume Xiz is somewhere in here (who had not been killed at this point), but he's not.

lol nevermind

Well, for one, his reads are consistent (nothing changing on any of these people). The comment on his amount of townreads does confuse me a bit. Were you not reading freaky as townie earlier? What about jrodd? Where did these reads go???

You're pretty focused on your scum reads, providing us with a cool update on your top two suspects. Ok.

where was this earlier? Not even an honorable mention? wut is goin on m8

Here's his big scumread of blind. It does play in a little bit to his post way, WAY back which feels a bit like confirmation bias, but I do see his view of blind's post as being valid.

And his EOD reads list. The sunfan/red blaster point is weird as shit. I have no idea how you could confuse these two given your track record with Red Blaster. Either way, you promote sunfan to town for simply starting to post more. Kind of a weird segway from you disagreeing with logic in most of your scumtells from earlier in the day. Not sure about this.

We see another mention of freaky. WHERE WAS THIS TOWNREAD EARLIER? DaBackpack and blind match up, and everything else is kinda there. The read on me is hella weak, as is the "read" on charu. For someone who covered most of their bases earlier, this stands out to me a little bit. Just a little, though, considering this is EOD.

townie post, and is consistent

But this here is the culmination of ???. Regarding freakysnots, he was one of his higher towns at EOD. Freaky only made a few posts after day beginning, and suddenly YoshL is on his ass for a few awkward posts. It's a complete 180 for posts that weren't incredibly damning, imo. One of the posts he references here is the one about the redirector. I don't think that's a crazy assumption to make at all. He left at least some ambiguity on his status of being a desperado, and perhaps wolves assumed he was going to use his gun. It's also pretty much decidedly a wolf role, and a decent one at that, so it's not crazy to assume it exists.

lmao

lmao

The reason why this is making me laugh is that you're wanting freaky to be tomorrow's lynch, and have me as today's lynch with that post. Are you the one on drugs here?

dear lord

parking your vote on red blaster is silly enough but fucking wow

The Verdict
Scum lean. D0 started off strong but some inconsistent reads and routes on players like freakysnots leave me concerned. I understand why you read me as scummy for that vote, but come on. You can do better than that with a vote on me. That and the red blaster vote feels like some confirmation bias shit going on. You're forcing him into a position that makes him look wolfy from your perspective.

Quote:
Next: BOTCHI

My first point on botchi was his high amount of flavor posting and a real lack of content posts. Since that original post, he's definitely done a better job at making more game oriented posts. As to what those posts say: let's do it!

I hate this post so much. The whole schtick of "anyone have any questions for me?" takes away responsibility of finding information from botchi and puts it onto someone else to do that for him. I ain't like it

Here's his big readz list. I think his points on red blaster and makilaz are valid at his time of posting. As for blind, there was plenty to go on, so I'm not sure what to make of that particular null read.
MN is a little wish-washy for me, but I can accept his stance considering he's still pretty new himself and is identifying with his newness.
Not sure what it means by "choof is keeping me grounded".
I don't really see any reason here he's townreading me or sunfan.
Disagree with his stance on freaky's move, but I guess I'll take it.
Yoshl's is absolutely meaningless.

For Charu to be your only scumread means that two of your four null reads have to be wolves based on your understanding at this point. Considering mak flipped town, this would potentially mean your wolf team is Charu + MN/red blaster/blind. I'll see how this holds up in your future reads.
Oh, looks like you forgot jrodd. So this means 5 (!) nulls?

Closer to EOD you make this attack against freaky. He was a town, albeit very light town, but this post here looks like an opinion change from botchi. This is a post and response that was NEVER followed up on. It just looked like an attack to make an attack, which is almost never a good thing if it's never followed up on.

Decent point here, but it's followed up with some steering

What is this? The blind line sounds like some TV announcer, and the Makilaz point made me stop dead in my tracks. I posted that people expecting her to come back were delusional. Turns out it was just botchi that said that.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/nuance

Pocket. I also see some common language or at least post formatting. He borrowed sunfan's "it could be one or two options, but it's more likely the former"

I don't like this since your last interaction with freaky was about using shaky information for a lynch. What made your townread strengthen? Weren't you just attacking him? And blind is town now? Do you think these two, based on their interactions, could both be town?

Oh, here are some defensive posts:

The Verdict
Scummy. His pockets on sunfan paired with interesting interactions with freaky are topped off with a nice helping of defensive posts. If you're wolfing, it looks like you put some work in after you rolled wolf last game and were caught. Sorry, but you're appearing red under my magnifying glass.

Both say they're scummy... but what of the interactions, hmm...

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:30 PM   #2684
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

only TIME will tell. brb tomorrow. U guys figure it out

Old 05-3-2016, 09:31 PM   #2685
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
if I am the mystic there were 4 actions performed last night (yes this is unchanged)
Hmm...

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:36 PM   #2686
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

If wolf wanted dbp to be mislynched today, they would have killed me and let mario live.

Old 05-3-2016, 09:37 PM   #2687
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Anyways, roundbox, do pipe up. I am not happy with your lack of presence, which is pretty much why I'm putting you in my super awesome last wolf read.

Backpack has significantly gotten better and he actually sounded legit last phase when he saw something that he missed.

Something I'm sure, if both YoshL and backpack were on a team, WOULD NEVER MISS

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:37 PM   #2688
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

So, y'know, gg and all. Make more essay posts for my pleasure. Because you're done, bucko.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:38 PM   #2689
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
If wolf wanted dbp to be mislynched today, they would have killed me and let mario live.
Speaking of... why the hell did they NOT kill you?

Like... what

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:39 PM   #2690
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I won't question it, I guess.

It just eliminates another player that wasn't, more or less, 99.9% confirmed (least to me)

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:40 PM   #2691
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Freaky, you and I have the floor for the rest of the game, so let's make it count.

To Charu, I have a question /concern. Why have you not used your role yet? I can assume you have a planned reason?
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 05-3-2016, 09:42 PM   #2692
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Mind fuckery in general

It's kind of funny, because there's nothing in the game that can even confirm my role except if they don't get a kill.

Too bad the last wolf won't try to next night phase if I live through this, heh.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:42 PM   #2693
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Out of the last three, I have to go in this order.
Round(was town, really dropped in performance)
Dbp(was town, then wolf, then undecided)
Charu. (Always been town despite caking him wolf a couple times, but nonetheless suspicious.)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:43 PM   #2694
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Oh well, at least I can say I never even had to use my role then, hee hee hee.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:43 PM   #2695
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Calling not caking lmao
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:44 PM   #2696
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

I recommend getting dbp first.

Old 05-3-2016, 09:45 PM   #2697
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Mind fuckery in general

It's kind of funny, because there's nothing in the game that can even confirm my role except if they don't get a kill.

Too bad the last wolf won't try to next night phase if I live through this, heh.
I figured lol.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:47 PM   #2698
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Then id get roundbox next, because he jailrd yoshl n2 who was the goon and a kill still happened

Old 05-3-2016, 09:51 PM   #2699
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Hey backpack, if roundbox flips human, I'mm-a drill you so bad you won't even know what hit you

Good thing I'm very confident about my PoE of roundbox though

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 05-3-2016, 09:51 PM   #2700
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

On that note, whatcha got for us, son?

Some cool shit to say?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Closed Thread