Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 04:48 PM   #2601
dadcop2
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Oh, I'm actually curious now. What made you change your mind exactly?
i read back and saw that what you were saying was a little more significant than a few stumbles. there were a lot of contradictions that shado pointed out that i really only acknowledged after looking at his arguments without any bias
Old 12-13-2016, 04:50 PM   #2602
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
i read back and saw that what you were saying was a little more significant than a few stumbles. there were a lot of contradictions that shado pointed out that i really only acknowledged after looking at his arguments without any bias
Go catch up with the rest of the thread if you haven't already, this should help you give you a better idea of where I am now.

I think ShadoWolfe left you some questions as well.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:51 PM   #2603
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
Go catch up with the rest of the thread if you haven't already, this should help you give you a better idea of where I am now.

I think ShadoWolfe left you some questions as well.
i think you mean dfr
Old 12-13-2016, 04:53 PM   #2604
Hakulyte
the Haku

Oh, yeah DFR had quotes as well.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:57 PM   #2605
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
If I get lynched, he won't need to bother answering that because the game will be over.
I wasn't asking him, I was asking you. You're the one claiming that he's wolf parity cop so, in that world, why is he defending you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 12-13-2016, 05:03 PM   #2606
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I wasn't asking him, I was asking you. You're the one claiming that he's wolf parity cop so, in that world, why is he defending you?
Well, he's been town reading him up to that push I did about you. So, there's that.
He haven't clearly told me why he's been town reading me. I think he doesn't want me to adapt my game if I found out how he's doing it.
You're more likely to get a good answer if you ask him.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:03 PM   #2607
Hakulyte
the Haku

him = me*
Old 12-13-2016, 05:04 PM   #2608
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Code:
1. Hakulyte - null
2. AragakiAyase shadowwolfe - town
6. danceflashrevo - town
7. MixMasterLar - null
10. dadcop2 - scum
The reads in question. Yeah I am claiming town. Because I am town. And I'd like to look at the active player list like this so I can use PoE to find out who the wolves are. This was my stance at the beginning of the phase. Shado is listed as town because AA and shado not really doing anything scummy imo. Haku dropped from town to null because I have to reevaluate people because this is final 5.

About the Haku/shado argument. I agree that it looks like he's backpedaling. I can't say that I really have a very strong opinion on it yet. I wanna see how it develops (on page 125 rn).

So because he's just being the aggressor you're scum reading him? Have you been scumreading MML all along? Why is he scum because he's going after haku? Nitpicking is kinda important at this point in the game.

This is really confusing. Especially when you're gonna see how simply the reads were explained. Where does that put you for the phase if I'm not as scummy and an oddball?

At this point he just kinda looks caught.

There's... a lot of reevaluating happening. Specifically on you being a wolf at this rate lmao

Pg. 126 just kinda read to me... strangely. Haku seems kinda defeated definitely. The mood or emotion definitely changed.

Why did you have a need to proofread?

Why are you flipflopping on haku? Are you now reading shado town?
why are you claiming town so soon? you don't really have a wagon on you right now

i haven't been scumreading mml and based on the arguing between haku and shado, i have haku at slight scum and shado back to null (he still confuses me with his earlier posts). i'm not flipflopping on haku, i went from town to slight scum ONCE. is it really a crime for me to change my mind? don't act as if your stances are super solid either

and yeah, haku admitted already that he got caught acting scummy basically. i'm trying to see if his actions after the fact are more scummy or towny though. his push was scummy for sure but why not give him the benefit of the doubt for now?
Old 12-13-2016, 05:08 PM   #2609
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Well, he's been town reading him up to that push I did about you. So, there's that.
He haven't clearly told me why he's been town reading me. I think he doesn't want me to adapt my game if I found out how he's doing it.
You're more likely to get a good answer if you ask him.
That first sentence doesn't make sense. Who's him? We're about you and DFR.
I'm not asking you why DFR is townreading you. He says it's cause you put in effort and read purely.

I'm asking you why the Scumcop DFR that you described would defend you in the world that you described. You're the only one who can answer that because it's your speculation in the first place. I can't "ask him" because he can't answer that. Only thing he can say is "idk because I'm not the scumcop".

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 12-13-2016, 05:09 PM   #2610
dadcop2
FFR Player

@dfr you had haku as a solid town at one point and now you're suspicious of him? don't accuse me of flipflopping lmao
Old 12-13-2016, 05:11 PM   #2611
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
I'm asking you why the Scumcop DFR that you described would defend you in the world that you described. You're the only one who can answer that because it's your speculation in the first place. I can't "ask him" because he can't answer that. Only thing he can say is "idk because I'm not the scumcop".
I said red herring and you said no to it.

I'm currently rereading the thread for DFR. I'll try to see if I can find something relevant to that.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:14 PM   #2612
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
@dfr you had haku as a solid town at one point and now you're suspicious of him? don't accuse me of flipflopping lmao
He's not. He's defending Haku and sayimg Haku reads purely.

Also I left you a post a little bit ago, can you please try to do what I asked of you?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-13-2016, 05:14 PM   #2613
Hakulyte
the Haku

My guess would be that he's fruit vendor and don't know for sure himself because he would only have kills to rely on.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:18 PM   #2614
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
I said red herring and you said no to it.

I'm currently rereading the thread for DFR. I'll try to see if I can find something relevant to that.
I said no to the red herring reasoning because that is based on the assumption that DFR gets lynched today, which I don't think is something that was going through his mind considering the fact that everyone was talking about lynching you when he defended you.

So go on. Explain to me why he'd do that in your world with your reasoning.

This is like the bajillionth timr you've made me go ????? and I'm really starting to run out of excuses for you

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-13-2016, 05:19 PM   #2615
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

EOD is in 4 hours and 42 minutes.

No votes have been cast.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:20 PM   #2616
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
I said no to the red herring reasoning because that is based on the assumption that DFR gets lynched today, which I don't think is something that was going through his mind considering the fact that everyone was talking about lynching you when he defended you.
If you're basing my "speculation world" with that reasoning, I simply don't know. I didn't take lynch candidates in mind while doing this.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:21 PM   #2617
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
My guess would be that he's fruit vendor and don't know for sure himself because he would only have kills to rely on.
Ninja'd.

Okay, so you realized that there's no reason "scumcop DFR" would defend you unless he knew you were scum. See why I was getting frustrated?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-13-2016, 05:21 PM   #2618
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
I'd like to see dadcop's analysis of Haku this phase, including a paragraph specific to Haku's interaction with me, and a paragraph specific to his interaction with MML. I'd also like his thoughts on DFR's response.

Everyone has written walls, dadcop. Please help us carry this through and bring it home by being willing to write a few paragraphs on your thoughts.
when you and haku were arguing, he really did make a lot of stumbles i've noticed. like for example those 5 reasons, i really didn't see before that, as you pointed out, yeah 2 of them are mutually exclusive. what really got me is that he ended up taking the loss and admitting to being in the wrong without further defending himself. maybe he thought he'd just dig himself into a deeper hole and he'd be more likely to survive if he just admitted it? whatever he was thinking, he gave up. now it COULD have been an honest mistake, but now i'm trying to focus on what he does afterward to prove he's town.

his interaction with mml is less substantial imo and mml pretty much nailed it. yeah, he made a bad push and regretted it, and mml saw that as wolfy cuz at that point, haku was clearly just trying to get heat off himself. again, haku acted in a bad way but i'd rather wait and see what else he does.

dfr's response didn't matter to me so much except for the fact that he clearly had haku as town before (#2453) and then questioned me about flipflopping on haku. really dude? you post that and then you decide to look like a hypocrite? lmao
Old 12-13-2016, 05:24 PM   #2619
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
If you're basing my "speculation world" with that reasoning, I simply don't know. I didn't take lynch candidates in mind while doing this.

Quote:
I think I know what's going on here.

DFR is trying to pocket me in case he dies, flip wolf and this goes to F3.
The reason would be to associate his flip with mine so you guys have more reasons to lynch me next phase.
真真真真真真真真真

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-13-2016, 05:24 PM   #2620
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
He's not. He's defending Haku and sayimg Haku reads purely.

Also I left you a post a little bit ago, can you please try to do what I asked of you?
i was working on it, turbo. i guess dfr didn't change his stance on haku officially. but looking at posts #2556 and #2548, he was definitely unsure about haku there
Closed Thread