Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-8-2005, 10:56 PM   #241
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuteto
But I'm still keeping the phantom as a full. Why? If someone is going to be penalized for something, it shouldn't be only for even numbers of insta. jTWG is more of a learning curve for the actual TWG, but if they are able to 'escape' by without voting for one day, then it's not really a penalty.
We discussed this already. This can be found on page 9.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:26 PM   #242
Tsuteto
FFR Player

"I must say," said psychic25, looking around. "This place looks highly unstable. I wouldn't be surprised if a cave-in occured."

"Do you have to think so negative?" asked Gamepro17616. "We already have half our team killed."

"Kinda sets the mood, so I don't blame him," came in dAnceguy117.

As they continued to move, they heard some small rocks falling to the side. Immediately they all stopped. "Here's your cave-in," said VashtheGunman7, taking in a deep breath. "Run for it!"

There was no question about that. They immediately dashed, the ruins starting to collapse in. "Why does things have to happen like this!" yelled CypherToorima. He was about to say something else, but a knife was plunged into his back. He saw the evil grin upon the killer, even who it was, but a boulder had fallen down on him, crushing his lower half, his head, and also his life.

As the disaster stopped, hydrojakep blinked, then started to look around. "Looks like we have half of our team missing," he whispered, but audible enough for all ears to hear.

"This is bad," said JenovaSephiroth, stepping back. "CypherToorima was crushed by boulders, but not before a knife plunge in the back." They all looked at the dead body.

"Yeah," said Neonatrias, giving a sigh. "That's CypherToorima for ya all right. Out of all of his, he was the only one with a wedding ring." Looking around, and with a slight pop of the neck, Neonatrias then said, "So, who was it that stabbed him?"

Neonatrias
psychic25
VashtheGunman7
dAnceguy117 - 1 (phantom)
JenovaSephiroth
hydrojakep
Gamepro17616

It is now Day 5. Day ends at 7/8/9/10 in the evening on Tuesday, the 12. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you aren't posting because of problems in your life, that's your fault, not mine.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:08 AM   #243
Neonatrias
MAЯISA
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

Damn it, people, this is going nowhere. I'm throwing a vote on Gamepro17616 because he's the one who delivered the instalynch vote, even after I warned you all to watch out for it. I can't get over the fact that he wasted a possible extra 24 hours given to us by Tsuteto.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:30 AM   #244
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

I'm going to vote danceguy117. My reasons for this is he was the only one who didnt support the death of one of his "comrads"(?/.) We had proof he was a wolf, and even if he wasnt, he was a stupid human.

You failed to realise this.

Old 04-11-2005, 11:32 AM   #245
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

>_< Damn it all.

I would've placed a vote on GP had Neo not done so prior to my post, so I don't feel like it's neccessary as of right now. But I'm going to track in like ten minutes, and then I've got a crapload of homework. I'm really afraid of getting another phantom, as it would basically ensure a human loss (well, depending on how many wolves we've gotten. Speaking of, Tsuteto, would you mind posting when we would lose if we don't lynch a wolf and we've gotten no wolves, one wolf, etc?) but I really don't want to place a self-vote this late in the game.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and place my vote on hydrojakep. He's really contributed very little, and when brought up, he acts like jTWG is an uninteresting topic, not even worth discussing a little. Other than that, I really don't have anything on him, but I need to avoid another phantom, and perhaps voting for someone will stir up some conversation.

GP, I'd like to see your response to Neo's post.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:16 PM   #246
VashtheGunman7
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to VashtheGunman7

I am voting for GamePro for now until further developments. We need to have some sort of conversation so we can get some facts here.

Old 04-11-2005, 01:22 PM   #247
hydrojakep
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hydrojakep Send a message via AIM to hydrojakep Send a message via MSN to hydrojakep Send a message via Yahoo to hydrojakep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117
>_< Damn it all.

I would've placed a vote on GP had Neo not done so prior to my post, so I don't feel like it's neccessary as of right now. But I'm going to track in like ten minutes, and then I've got a crapload of homework. I'm really afraid of getting another phantom, as it would basically ensure a human loss (well, depending on how many wolves we've gotten. Speaking of, Tsuteto, would you mind posting when we would lose if we don't lynch a wolf and we've gotten no wolves, one wolf, etc?) but I really don't want to place a self-vote this late in the game.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and place my vote on hydrojakep. He's really contributed very little, and when brought up, he acts like jTWG is an uninteresting topic, not even worth discussing a little. Other than that, I really don't have anything on him, but I need to avoid another phantom, and perhaps voting for someone will stir up some conversation.

GP, I'd like to see your response to Neo's post.

To clear my name, i never said that. I did complain when i got ims of people complaining when people imed me because Tsueto was being slow, or while i'm playing a game.

Old 04-11-2005, 02:06 PM   #248
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

bullshiz, yo

No, you didn't say something like that specifically. But I tried to bring it up and you just kinda went, "man, you guys take this too seriously."

To be honest, I don't think it's incriminating at all. I explained why I voted for you, and it's likely to change.

Also, I just read your post voting for me now, you sent yours while I was typing mine. Jake, I fail to understand WHAT the hell you are talking about. I didn't support the death of one of my comrades? What does that mean? And are you talking about a wolfing or a lynching? That was not specific in the least. You have proof I'm either a wolf or a stupid human? Why haven't you posted it? And why did you say "was a wolf" and "was a stupid human"?

I'd like some answers, saying as how I'm really confused right now.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:08 PM   #249
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Sorry for the double post, but what's the insta at? Gotta go eat dinner, then homework, so I can't get on AIM but I might be able to sneak onto the forums.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:19 PM   #250
Tsuteto
FFR Player

4 to insta. And as for when the game is over, I will post saying so, whether it be of no more wolves, or what not.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:29 PM   #251
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

You misunderstand. I meant could you post, at the beginning of the day, something like "If no wolves have been killed, and you don't lynch one, the game's over" and stuff like that. Seen other hosts do it, so you should too :O

If I do my homework superfast I might be able to get on AIM tonight. Gotta hurry!
Old 04-11-2005, 03:25 PM   #252
Tsuteto
FFR Player

I like for people to figure such things out. Did they truly get the wolves, or did they not? That is the whole question.

When the game ends, the game ends. But, if none of the wolves have been killed/lynched so far, and a human is lynched here on Day 5, then it's game over. That's assuming if though.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:38 PM   #253
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Once again, a misunderstanding ;D

Saying as how there's no psychic, announcing something like that would be retarded XD But the thing you just did works fine, that second paragraph. That's exactly what I was asking for.

Turns out I left the book I needed in school, so I'll probably end up doing half of it before school starts. My parents are leaving in a little while. Expect me on AIM soon for maybe half an hour. I hope to see you on too.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:46 PM   #254
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

K dubble poest agaen.

Anyway, I'm not so convinced of Jake right now, and I talked to GP, looks like he didn't even know Tsuteto gave us more time. So I'ma put my vote back one danceguy wit numbers, yo until I find more.

I really gotta get going on my homework, I've done like none XD
Old 04-11-2005, 05:29 PM   #255
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

danceguy already said.

I didn't even know Tsuteto gave us more time ;_; and really...the way things were going we wouldv'e ended up killing patron anyway. I'm sorry that I wasted that extra 24 hours we had but I'm telling you I'm not someone you need to be focused on. "Why should we believe you? You could be a wolf." True, I could be a wolf but why would I even try saying to not focus on me if I was a wolf. It would make people think I was one and then kill me.

I'm a mason. Believe it or not.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:33 PM   #256
hydrojakep
FFR Player

[21:25] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: hi
[21:25] Gamepro17616: Hey
[21:25] Gamepro17616: Damn other people
[21:26] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: lol
[21:26] Gamepro17616: Ok we're nearing the end of the game so I'll say it now
[21:26] Gamepro17616: We don't need to worry about psychic, or me...we're Masons
[21:26] Gamepro17616: Demon was too
[21:26] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: say what now
[21:27] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: oh
[21:27] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: I dont know if i believe you
[21:28] Gamepro17616: I expected you to say that
[21:29] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: k
[21:29] Gamepro17616: Is anyone else online?
[21:29] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: donno

True?

I donno

Old 04-11-2005, 07:05 PM   #257
Neonatrias
MAЯISA

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

You know what, I think I trust Gamepro on this one...Considering it's so late in the game, I'm going to take my vote off him and put it on Hydrojakep. This is under the reasoning that he's defended himself against a threat that wasn't really present, and ineptly at that.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:47 PM   #258
VashtheGunman7
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to VashtheGunman7

If what GamePro says is true and so far this is the only thing we have I will vote for Hydro, also seeing that Neon is making the most sense at the moment

Old 04-11-2005, 08:15 PM   #259
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Hydro has two votes on him, before I vote we need more info. We need to get a chat going.

Gamepro17616 to avoid a phantom. It's the last thing we need at the end of the game.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:16 PM   #260
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

I confirm Gamepro's statement that we are both Masons and that Demon was one as well.

I'll vote psychic25 for now because I don't want a phantom, and I'll try to be on whenever I can.
Closed Thread