Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 04:13 PM   #221
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

LD that's not right. If I were a wolf, and I wanted to make everyone believe I was a seer, I wouldn't fake seer someone whom I've voiced opinion of being a wolf. I would fake seer a friend, or someone I don't talk to.

And flypie, the wolves worst enemy is the humans. When the two wolf teams kill each other, they make a human victory very easy.
Old 02-27-2005, 04:19 PM   #222
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Quote:
And flypie, the wolves worst enemy is the humans. When the two wolf teams kill each other, they make a human victory very easy.
But each wolf team still wants to win. That way they know who is on the other team and who to get rid of towards the end of the game. Yeah, they want to go for the humans first, but they still need to beat the other wolves.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 02-27-2005, 04:25 PM   #223
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

Instalynch is at 9 votes

Afrobean-5
Psychic-1
Kenzya-1
Old 02-27-2005, 07:51 PM   #224
Neonatrias
MAЯISA
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

Okay...Looking back, it MAY be the case that neither Afro or AP are wolves. They may have both been caught up in a tricky business. I think what'll help us out is this. Should one of them be lynched, the Seers check out the other one. It might give some other insight into who else might be a wolf.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:43 PM   #225
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Okay, I think this may be our best chance to win, so I'll go ahead and fess up now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
I bet if the second guardian is still alive he feels really stupid right now.
I feel terrible . I told the other guardian to guard blah, but I failed to do this myself. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I figured the wolves wouldn't go for a 2nd power player after Tass was eliminated, but at least one of us should guard him just in case. And Tass's death was partially my fault, too. I stated often in the chat (dunno if I ever posted it) that I would have killed Tass. I said this so much I hoped that nobody would attack him, thinking that the guardian would hear me and take the hint to guard him. My double reverse whatever psychology didn't work against the wolves, it would appear.

So, now that I've failed again and let blah die, I am coming forward. Tass and blah were probably both seered and were going to form an alliance. I don't know if I have been seered yet, so if you are a seer and have looked at me, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I've failed in letting Tass and blah die and not out-thinking the wolves thus far, so I hope to make up for it. I'm stepping up now as not just the guardian, but as a chance for an alliance and victory. Please, trust me on this one. Hopefully the non-gory wolves will realize that I can aid them and won't kill me tonight. At the very least, I hope we can kill off one team of wolves before I die.

*sigh* Well now it's done. I hope this works out...

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-28-2005, 05:08 PM   #226
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

^ In response to this:

I think that roughly everything eb just said is false. There is just no justifiable reason I can think of that one would reveal their role to the wolves amongst us like this. It just doesn't add up. He makes some interesting claims, but he offer up no actual evidence of any of it. I think it is a clever ploy to win over the humans. He does invite the seers to seer him, but I think he is counting on them not wasting their time. Plus, he told Tps over and over again "don't be pessimistic", or something of the like, but look at his post, the most despairaging thing in known existence. I may not have any evidence of this hunch either, but I do think you all should look at his post and think about it a little bit.

If afro hadn't all but admitted his guilt, my vote would most definately be for you, eb.

Edit: just realized I hadn't actually voted yet. Hehehe. Afro Bold'D
Old 02-28-2005, 05:11 PM   #227
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1
^ In response to this:

I think that roughly everything eb just said is false. There is just no justifiable reason I can think of that one would reveal their role to the wolves amongst us like this. It just doesn't add up. He makes some interesting claims, but he offer up no actual evidence of any of it. I think it is a clever ploy to win over the humans. He does invite the seers to seer him, but I think he is counting on them not wasting their time. Plus, he told Tps over and over again "don't be pessimistic", or something of the like, but look at his post, the most despairaging thing in known existence. I may not have any evidence of this hunch either, but I do think you all should look at his post and think about it a little bit.

If afro hadn't all but admitted his guilt, my vote would most definately be for you, eb.
After what Afro did, it would be stupid for another wolf to try that. I think eb is telling the truth.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:27 PM   #228
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

I believe him. One time in chat I mentioned that I thought a certain person was a guardian (this was after tass died) or something like that because I remembered tass saying something about a guardian having contacted him and then later tass revealed that the certain person [that I referenced earlier] was blue. Eb IM'd me immediately, chastising me for putting info like that for the wolves to see. I highly doubt a wolf would have contacted me like that. Maybe he's just cleverer than most... but nah, I believe him.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:41 PM   #229
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
You're funny.

No, seriously. I never admitted to being a wolf. You all are using evidence that doesn't prove anything to "prove" I'm a wolf.

#1: Linguistic analysis: This is bullshit, because ap is the only one who knows anything about it, and you were all just like "YEA AP YOU IS RIGHT! LEMME GO VOTE ON LIMITED INFO NOW. KTHX!" when you all have no idea about linguistic analysis.

#2: My fake seer attempt on ap: Why in the hell would I try to get someone to admit to being a wolf if I were in fact a wolf myself?! The only reason I would was if I were the last wolf left on my team, and I highly doubt that we've lynched even 2 wolves total. So, in conclusion, the humans are fucked. I'm putting my bets on whichever wolf team ap is on to win this one.

Good luck people. Not like it matters, though. Nothing you can do now will allow you to win this game, especially with eb coming out like this.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:08 PM   #230
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

mead, don't edit your posts. Specifically, don't edit your posts after 3 people have reply'd. That's just retarded.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:15 PM   #231
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

^ Thanks for that highly relevant response afro
Old 02-28-2005, 06:15 PM   #232
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Also, guys, stop voting me. I'll be lynched, ok. All you're doing is helping to give the wolves more time in which discussion can't take place. In fact, if two people who haven't voted yet would vote for me just before the day ends, I'd really appreciate it.
Old 02-28-2005, 06:20 PM   #233
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

2 votes from instalynch.

Be careful guys, one more vote and I'm changing mine.

Old 02-28-2005, 06:22 PM   #234
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1
Plus, he told Tps over and over again "don't be pessimistic", or something of the like, but look at his post, the most despairaging thing in known existence.
But you see, TPS was acting hopeless and giving us no solutions. I said that our top players are gone, so I'm stepping forward to replace them and give the humans a chance. TPS did nothing of the sort. He just complained about how we were so screwed and blah blah blah.

Also, after admitting my role, a couple people have IMed me. One said that I am the 3rd guardian to come forward. What one of those guardians said did not match up with what me and the other guardian said, so we now know that we have one wolf dead. That same evidence further damns roopert as a wolf (which is why I'm not posting it. I'm also not posting who I found it out from, as it may put him in danger of wolfings), meaning that's 2 wolves down. Now I'm pretty sure at least one of the lynchings or wolfings have been a wolf. That makes 3 dead wolves, at least.

In short: half the wolves oughta be dead by now. Of course, I'll need confirmation from the psychics about this, but we're fairly sure about this info. Hopefully they're still alive.

Now what does this mean for us all? For you wolves: it means your numbers are running thin. I may be your only way to stay alive, so you really oughta refrain from killing me. You other wolves: I have protection. Don't bother. Humans: Despite what you may have feared, we're actually doing pretty well. I'll probably die eventually because of "coming out" but hopefully my sacrifice helps you guys win. Speaking of dying, this may be one of my last times to speak, so I might as well say this:

-Kenzya's excuse for not posting is complete crap. It's not assured he's a wolf, but I would keep an eye on him.
-Though I'm inclined to believe Tass and Omega, I would still be wary of Omega. This game is tricky...
-If I'm dead I won't be here to guide you new people. Be careful what you say. As talisman said, I always give the people advice and tell them not to say stupid stuff. Make my death worth it, if it comes to that.
-Way too many people are inactive. I'm not saying they're wolves, but being inactive makes it VERY hard for us to pin anything on anybody. If you're one of those inactive people, start posting. If you're a human we will see that, if you're a wolf then there's no escaping the wrath of the humans anyway. If you have no better leads, PM inactive people and tell them to post. If they ignore you and keep being inactive, vote for them. That goes beyond inactivity, that would be blatently avoiding the game. If they are inactive, make them active. If they won't be more active, vote for them, and PM to let them know about it. I PMed Kenzya and got NO response. I know he read the PM, too. A bit fishy, no?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 02-28-2005, 06:41 PM   #235
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Kenzya. There's still a bit of time left, so I don't want to instalynch Afro, but I would be voting for him otherwise. Kenzya is also pretty damn suspicious, now that his excuse for not posting is invalid, so for those of you keeping a voting log, mark this down as a real suspicion of mine.

Old 02-28-2005, 07:06 PM   #236
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Yea, my theory on Kenzya is that he's trying to pull the same thing that almost got Chromer off in jTWG1. Basically, Chromer just ignored the game entirely. We finally lynched him on the second to last day, but the point is that it nearly worked and I think that Kenzya is trying the same technique.

I mean, if he REALLY couldn't access the thread, he'd PM the host and have himself removed from the game.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:26 PM   #237
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

eb your story just doesnt add up. You are one of the best people here at twg, and I would expect a well thought out game from you. A little slip like that just seems wrong.

Old 03-1-2005, 01:18 PM   #238
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Yesterday, ap contacted me. This was the result.

(20:53:58) aperson: I'm giving you one chance because I'm not convinced
(20:54:01) aperson: Are you blue?
(20:54:15) Afrobean: haha
(20:54:18) Afrobean: no, I'm not blue
(20:54:25) aperson: Static green?
(20:54:29) Afrobean: static?
(20:54:35) Afrobean: I'm just a human
(20:54:43) aperson: k
(20:55:49) aperson: Now that you've passed test one
(20:55:51) aperson: Here's where it comes out
(20:56:02) aperson: Look, I think I know someone else who is a much more serious threat which is a wolf
(20:56:10) aperson: if you are a wolf I'll gladly turn my vote off you today
(20:56:14) aperson: If and only if you are a wolf
(20:56:26) aperson: It'll give you a chance to recollect, and possibly wolf eb/me
(20:56:33) aperson: After all, it could buy you time
(20:56:33) Afrobean: if I were a wolf, I'd gladly enter into some sort of alliance to keep me alive, but I'm not
(20:57:35) aperson: Suppose you want to live tonight
(20:57:37) aperson: What are you going to do?
(20:57:51) Afrobean: I won't be able to survive tonight
(20:57:55) Afrobean: there is nothing for me to do

Make what you will of this. I just wanted it out in the open to see what others think.
Old 03-1-2005, 02:00 PM   #239
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Notes about convo: I wasn't convinced he was a wolf so I left him some opportunities to either convince me he was by slipping up or by answering in the (understated) correct manner I was seeking. Me knowing a stronger wolf is a lie, currently, I am sure of no wolves, I am just most suspicious of afro.

However, he passed that test with flying colors, I'm not so positive about afrobean now, but he is still certainly the strongest lead.

Old 03-1-2005, 02:57 PM   #240
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CypherToorima

The sky was becoming black as day was ending.

The council looked at afrobean.
“Well, you evaded a lynching once, but not again.” Omega said.
“Why do you think I saved myself? It’s because I’m human!”
“Or, you could be a wolf wanting another night to kill!”

Afrobean knew he was outnumbered, but he tried to escape anyways.

The steel blade gleamed as it swiftly severed Afro’s head.

The snow around the guillotine turned deep, dark red.

The mood of the town was now melancholy, most seemed on the edge of despair as another was killed.

NIGHT 4 SEND PMs