Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 08:20 PM   #221
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

That's funny, LD, because it was that convo that really got me believing he was a wolf. Then, when I found out eb was wolf'd, I was sure of it. As far as I know, Tass and I was the only people to know. I didn't do it, therefore, Tass did. Understand?
Old 12-22-2004, 08:22 PM   #222
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
That's funny, LD, because it was that convo that really got me believing he was a wolf. Then, when I found out eb was wolf'd, I was sure of it. As far as I know, Tass and I was the only people to know. I didn't do it, therefore, Tass did. Understand?
First of all, you are playing a game of he said he said.

Secondly, the wolves might not have known that EB was the guardian! It could've been a random vote, HOWEVER, I strongly believe you are a wolf.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:23 PM   #223
emccky
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to emccky Send a message via MSN to emccky

sup.

Afro
voted and done.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:26 PM   #224
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD
Secondly, the wolves might not have known that EB was the guardian! It could've been a random vote...
Why do I overlook things so easily? damn... Seriously, I didn't even think of that possibility. Ok, I'm going to talk some things out with Tass. If my new hypothesis is correct, Tass may in fact be human.

Unfortunately, Tass is idle right now, so Tass, if you see this and I'm still on AIM, contact me. I have a question for you.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:27 PM   #225
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

You know LD, when players start to defend other players, that can raise some suspicions.

It has raised mine.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:29 PM   #226
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky
You know LD, when players start to defend other players, that can raise some suspicions.

It has raised mine.
I have laid a great ammount of trust in Tass. I believe without a doubt he is human, that is why I am defending him.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:34 PM   #227
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

Honestly, I was pretty sure it was Afro too, I just wonder then why EVERYONE has voted afro and no one has chosen Tass... if Afro's a wolf, wouldn't he have 2 supporters?
I mean the evidence along with other things I've been privvy too seem that he may be a wolf, but I just wonder where his posse is then.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:35 PM   #228
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

lol LD, wern't you sure without a doubt that he's human in TWG I....
or better yet, aren't you always sure without a doubt that he's human?

Old 12-22-2004, 08:36 PM   #229
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Personally, I have one other person in mind, I haven't discuessed this with anyone else yet.

I didn't want to bring the other person I think is a wolf in yet, because the evidence is not that strong against them, and I didn't want a split vote here.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:37 PM   #230
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Blah: I thought of that too, but look at the people left in the game, and the people who have posted thus far. I believe that only Me, LD, Tass, you, and Afro have posted today.

It's a good thought, but not enough people have posted yet to come to that conclusion.
Old 12-22-2004, 08:41 PM   #231
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
lol LD, wern't you sure without a doubt that he's human in TWG I....
or better yet, aren't you always sure without a doubt that he's human?
If I said that in TWG I, that is because it was the first game I played in.

And no, I haven't always said that every game.
Old 12-22-2004, 09:28 PM   #232
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Hans... the reason i said "go change your vote back to Hans" was merely because i was fed up with his actions, and he had placed the vote to you before... therefore, in a semi-sarcastic means, i told him to go change it back to you... aka, make his vote "random" again.

it was in no way implicating you personally. and, i only mentioned that in 1 line... not anywhere else. in fact, that was the only line that i made any direct reference to who he should vote for. the rest was all either defending myself or explaining to him how much i wanted thought put into his votes...

and, alas... afro has gone to bed.

my other curiosity is... where is Alain? i'd have expected him to pop his head in after the events of last night... plus i sent him a PM. guido and panda are too busy enjoying the fruits of each other to check here... flypie has been AWOL after her near death yesterday... and, as per day 1.. shox and verr are no where to be found.
Old 12-22-2004, 09:31 PM   #233
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

Quote:
flypie has been AWOL after her near death yesterday
I believe it was your near death not mine. I have been busy today getting together with friends and I was talking with some friends tonight and didn't feel like reading the whole thread while talking. I just read over it and I am deciding between Tass, Emccky, and Afro.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 12-22-2004, 10:09 PM   #234
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Okay, mind you, I came up with all this not very long after Day 2 started. I've always been suspicious of Afro, so here's what I had earlier:

"I was kind of surprised at who was killed. Cypher then evil. I
figure that the wolves are either trying to get rid of people to whom
they talk and people to whom they could give themselves away (cough
Afro cough) or they're getting rid of people who were on their case.

It seems to me that Afro knew a special role and decided to get rid of
him. And LD's right, Tass wouldn't have gotten rid of the guardian.
I'm not completely sure that this means Afro's a wolf, but it's
certainly suspicious."

After seeing everything that Afro's said, including that ridiculous AIM convo between him and Tassel and his horrible attempts to defend himself "How could I overlook that?", etc. I've come to a rather firm conclusion that Afrobean's a wolf.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 12-22-2004, 10:22 PM   #235
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyespewgreekfire
He simply wants to use these conversations to manipulate everyone into believing what he wants.
:/ I'm not sure Afro is that smart, y0.

Okay, so, as with last night, we have someone voting against Tass, and the rest of the voters jumping on him. If Afro was a wolf, surely by now someone would have made an attempt to save him, because this isn't like TWG 5, when there was insurmountable evidence against a wolf, and voting for anyone else would have revealed the other two wolves. All there is in this instance is two people saying the exact same thing about each other, and the more respected of the two coming out as trustworthy.

I say this knowing that only a handful of people have voted. I'd really like to see what everyone else has to say before casting a vote, but Guido wants to go do something and got online to check up on things and vote before we left, so I figured I'd add in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
guido and panda are too busy enjoying the fruits of each other to check here...
Mm. Fruit.

(And I would like everyone to know that Guido has been sitting behind me correcting my grammar, spelling, and capitalization as I write, so if you find errors in this post, I get to hit him. :O)
Old 12-23-2004, 08:05 AM   #236
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Well, at first I had some confidence that Afrobean was just disoriented but if 5 people legitimately have reason to beleive he is a wolf, then I can't possibly leave it at that. It looks like Afro's getting kicked so once the results are in to the psychic, and we know if Afrobean was a wolf or not, we can use Tass' book of logical assumptions to rule out any of the first few people who voted Afro being wolves. Most suspicious will be those who didn't vote Afrobean or mearely stuck on a vote to try to blend in.

If Afro was not a wolf, then it follows that those who stuck on their votes with the worst reasons (LD, who just seems to be humping Tass' leg :: Emmcy, who's reasoning was the whole of "sup") and that seems to be all so far. I would not be inclined to think LD is a wolf, however, because Tass and him are clearly in an alliance and trust eachother and that conversation with Afro convinces me beyond any reasonable doubt that Tasselfoot is human. This may change in a while though - I must talk to tass first.

Following this I'm renewing my suspicion in Vetukker, who is happily sitting this chaos aside, especially if none of the above posted accused are wolves, and Shox who, although new, seems to me like he would be putting more into this game if he weren't unsure of what to post.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:14 AM   #237
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Ok, I'm now relatively sure that my prior idea is true. After having reread all of LD's recent posts I now see the truth. It's the only way that LD would be so sure of Tass' humanity. I hereby withdraw my accusation for Tass, on the realization that they are both masens.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:14 AM   #238
flypie743
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG VII - The Fox And Hounds - Night 1 +

I agree, alian, Shox and Verruckter haven't been as active as I thought they would, but you never know. It's been a few days and they haven't posted much. I am looking at emccky right now. He never said any reasons why he was voting for Afro and he hasn't posted much at all in the past few days.

Old 12-23-2004, 08:16 AM   #239
flypie743
FFR Player

Quote:
Ok, I'm now relatively sure that my prior idea is true. After having reread all of LD's recent posts I now see the truth. It's the only way that LD would be so sure of Tass' humanity. I hereby withdraw my accusation for Tass, on the realization that they are both masens.
I know Tass is not a mason because he was contacted by a screenname entited TWG 7 Masons. Unless he IM'd himself

Old 12-23-2004, 08:20 AM   #240
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flypie743
Quote:
I know Tass is not a mason because he was contacted by a screenname entited TWG 7 Masons. Unless he IM'd himself
How would you know that? Why does everyone seem to know things that I don't?