Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 09:48 PM   #2341
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
but.... he does....? and he's said this before countless times?

who can?
while i get manti's point about this post, i figure a bunch of us are inured to hearing the same types of excuses from haku by now and that's why this post happened
Old 09-25-2017, 09:50 PM   #2342
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I do see what you guys are saying, especially since he's dead and he was a wolf so maybe he was blue hunting.

But I still see it as potential coaching since people are wary of reads lists that focus on inactive players more than wolfy actions (see: Shado's dumb vote on me). If he coaches a tiny bit in thread, they both gain town credit by people assuming any coaching would go on in wolf chat
mm, I see what you're saying but I still think it's blue hunting so I'll have to disagree with the conclusion but not the premise

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
bothered by this because obviously you've read the setup but it's like you know the 3p didn't choose wolf
if anyone was ever considering the world of ind/haku as w/w, I don't think this is something a partner would bus someone over
seems a bit too revealing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Why of course, holy glowing towny player. How dare us spread "junk" in your presence as it only hampers your scumhunting.

So sorry, really am, apologies.
was it ind who was talking about charu's snarkiness on d0? I think sunfan mentioned it too but I think this is the point in time where Charu has officially crossed into snarky territory
what does it mean to you now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 View Post
If here's anything super pertinent feel free to line it up for me and I'll respond to it. I'm starting to feel like a lot of the points I'm arguing are getting rehashed and people are just ignoring it or reiterating their points while not accepting my responses..
fwiw the only thing I feel like you've contributed other than argument defense is an iso on Charu
I don't think you responded to the AA iso either

oh hey he mentions it like 3 posts after this one
whattya know

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
also wat @ the "same as manti" part

her saying she's going to be gone has nothing to do with me asking charu what he thinks of her because that's independent of her reason for not being there
it just didn't feel like you fully acknowledged it
it's not important though

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 View Post
Backpack is spending a lot of time at the grocery store
is your vote going to work its way into a convenient spot like Haku last phase?
dare I say
confirmation bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
doesn't change the fact that he's probably town
ya

Quote:
where i'm at board wise so i can stop talking about dead people:

haku - probably town from game approach, missed connections with shado, late d0 wagon that shado voted on to keep off his "townreads"
yeti - interactions between her and shado don't read partnery to me
AA - i do think his promise to post like a robot is getting across to me now in the sense of while he's present, it feels like he has less of a personal stake in the game, but his d0 stuff that i can remember is still pretty good, like i liked when he was talking to sunfan, and d1 as he sorts people more recently also seems good. subject to reread that i still keep meaning to do but i did like his post too where he just tried to answer my concerns before i look
charu - honestly didn't give him enough of a focus today to see, i skipped a lot of his posts vs. manti because it seemed like they were just talking past each other
rdbx - is catching up, so basically in progress
raeko - also didn't focus in on much but did see her being consistent across the day, want to see what that becomes
blind - i assume he's doing his thing whatever that may be
manti - on reread of haku's iso he looked better to me in the accountability sense since he had a more established opinion closer to EOD that it seemed just didn't catch on. still being ok with either xel or blind dying reminds me of his "I am fine with both of these lynches and like the data that's being generated" disconnected-feeling post, and stating a preference for one over the other but then just voting outside anyway is just a thing that i wonder why it exists really

edh is apparently happening at 11:30, which is annoying (i was pushing for after-EOD times) so ~100% attention will only be for the next 90ish minutes and then i might be stuck to following along
all the reads below AA are like, really underdeveloped
I really don't know who you're going to vote for unless you already have a vote
if so then I don't follow

questions for:
indheart
manti

time to crystallize my thoughts into a reads post, coming right up!
Old 09-25-2017, 09:55 PM   #2343
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
tbh I don't feel strongly about anyone at this moment. here is bare bones readlist subject to change at any time!!!:

haku- town
AA- town
TWG Ike- town
Ind- slight town
Blind- mildly sketchy, but hard to tell because blind
Xel- see above
kirkfan- mildly sketchy, but need to see more posts in general

Everyone else: null, or hard for me to read one way or the other (Charu, sunfan)
is the "see above" pointing at your blind read?
Old 09-25-2017, 09:57 PM   #2344
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

mellon whereeeeee

at least a reads list

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 09-25-2017, 09:57 PM   #2345
TWG Ike
FFR Player

agree with roundbox that most of InD's reads are meh

the top 3 seem to be actual TRs and then the rest...?

it's just kinda statements about ppl in the game's activity levels and you can't really deduce what he reads any of them as. which i guess could mean he has a fat pile o nulls
Old 09-25-2017, 10:03 PM   #2346
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
is the "see above" pointing at your blind read?
yes it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 09-25-2017, 10:06 PM   #2347
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
was it ind who was talking about charu's snarkiness on d0? I think sunfan mentioned it too but I think this is the point in time where Charu has officially crossed into snarky territory
what does it mean to you now?
yes

i think that post is actually less snarky than some of his d0 stuff. he thinks those manti posts are obnoxious and that's how he's showing it. more of an annoyed vibe here

Quote:
all the reads below AA are like, really underdeveloped
I really don't know who you're going to vote for unless you already have a vote
if so then I don't follow
neither do i and it's kind of a problem

i haven't voted in general because i'm skeeved out by 4 antitown nightmare fuel rushes happening
i think i would be voting manti because for as often as he explains his EOD it like, doesn't really assuage my feelings about it, but that's bad. he's also been playing so much defense that he didn't get to do much of his own today, i think, so hard to tell what he's thinking in detail (he did post saying active people probably town, for the general)
i didn't really intend the list to be ordered but i could see myself voting any of the bottom 4 depending on what happens/what i see in reading
Old 09-25-2017, 10:07 PM   #2348
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
agree with roundbox that most of InD's reads are meh

the top 3 seem to be actual TRs and then the rest...?

it's just kinda statements about ppl in the game's activity levels and you can't really deduce what he reads any of them as. which i guess could mean he has a fat pile o nulls
yeahhhh
Old 09-25-2017, 10:10 PM   #2349
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

if i had like yesterday at my computer and made several better life decisions i probably would have been able to do the things i mention in the post in a reasonable amount of time

instead i'm stuck doing them now
Old 09-25-2017, 10:11 PM   #2350
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
here I'll pay attention to you

why is this different than backpack doing the same thing like 5 posts before ind started
liked this question, still do

from her list she has me at slight town and dbp at null, so it seems natural to ask in that position
Old 09-25-2017, 10:15 PM   #2351
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

town
yeti - in addition to consistent mindmelds and agreements on points, I feel like the blue hunting that was very open and obvious from shado would be too much for wolf theater. I don't understand what problems people have with her, ind being uncomfortable is weird since he's never actually played in a game with her, and instead was observing.

dabackpack - backpack is too fucking emotional this game to be wolfing, his angry reactions feel genuine and his frustration of being unnoticed makes it look like a town who is getting drowned by a bunch of bullshit

blind - blind has sounded like blind this game, which means he's not being coached. the big selling point for his town game is his push on yeti, and the fact that he probably would have picked an easier lynch if he was a wolf
the role claim is fucked too
he's doing everything his town self does EXCEPT FOR SELF VOTING (thank you btw)

town by not being shady looking
AA - haven't seen anything out of him that has screamed anti-town, so I feel like this is a read that was earned by not looking like shit
this happened in the hydra game and I never ended up scumreading you but I feel like that's far into tinfoil territory this game
isos on ind and manti feel good too

town lean
raeko - I haven't spent a lot of time reading raeko's posts terribly closely, but there's nothing that seems too odd about her thoughts. she just seems disconnected this game, fishing for interactions but only AA and like one other person has bit
it doesn't feel like she's wolfing, but I have no solid evidence that she's full town
her frustration at getting 0 posts out on wifi felt like genuine frustration (which I feel like she wouldn't care too much as a wolf, she would just come back to it later)
shado's weak push on her also helps

nully
haku - Haku's day 0 was pretty weak, he was frozen at EOD. his comment on manti today was weird but I think his response to me was fine, fwiw.
he needs to elaborate on the ind wolf game, he has the burden of proof to show a commonality between the two games

scummy
Charu - I want ind to comment on his snarkiness (maybe he has while I've been writing this), but I feel like charu gets a bit overly snarky when he's dead confident about their alignment or at least his pursuit in their lynch
this coupled with my odd feeling on him at the beginning of the game remains a real noggin' scratcher

ind - has felt underwhelming, there's a chance his reads are just him not finding anything cohesive this game but I feel like his point on yeti is a cop-out, it just felt like a "it matches my reads list" vote

high scummy
manti - hasn't been doing much this phase, made an iso against Charu, mostly looking at his xel vote but not much else at what he's done
rest has been defending himself and kind of spinning in circles
him parking his intent to vote on backpack and it coming true feels like he could be confirmation biasing the shit out of this
Old 09-25-2017, 10:16 PM   #2352
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
for the record I tried to make a vote, but I hardly read anything and just random.org'd it at like 6 PM from a Mcdonalds. It landed on AA. which would have been LMAO but FFR doesn't like shitty Mcdonalds wifi apparently and it kept eating my post. The thread loaded fine I just couldn't post for some reason. So anyway that would have been my vote if y'all want to analyze that but it was just randomed (I also kept myself in to be selected for true randomness and chaos)
think this paragraph is towny combined with the previous bit about promising to try to get online
Old 09-25-2017, 10:17 PM   #2353
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Exclamation Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

just kidding, reposting this because nobody reacted to it and it made me sad
Old 09-25-2017, 10:20 PM   #2354
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

with that yeti read and some of his post responses i think roundbox is trying to passive aggressively roast my nuts over having yeti as a wolf ever

tbh when i read that shado post i wasn't reading it with roles in mind, it seemed like he could have made a sick nasty catch that the list was essentially "sort by post count", plus i think it also technically had too many names for the eternalisk thing anyway but i forget

somewhere in my iso it hits me because someone else says it
Old 09-25-2017, 10:25 PM   #2355
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
town
yeti - in addition to consistent mindmelds and agreements on points, I feel like the blue hunting that was very open and obvious from shado would be too much for wolf theater. I don't understand what problems people have with her, ind being uncomfortable is weird since he's never actually played in a game with her, and instead was observing.
this is basically no fair and you know it, you're not fucking entitled to discredit a read for saying i have 0 meta

Quote:
scummy
Charu - I want ind to comment on his snarkiness (maybe he has while I've been writing this), but I feel like charu gets a bit overly snarky when he's dead confident about their alignment or at least his pursuit in their lynch
this coupled with my odd feeling on him at the beginning of the game remains a real noggin' scratcher
interdasting, i don't associate snarkiness with him interacting specifically with his scumreads but i assume you mean it for conf bias reasons
Old 09-25-2017, 10:26 PM   #2356
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
The logic is is that I tunnel often, and I think the wolves were hoping for that.
so yeti not dying makes you townread her because you think the wolves would leave the two of you alive because you'd be stuck on her case forever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Previous ind game with wolfing @ Turbo XVII - My Favourite Ice Cream Flavour (it's on the first page)
ok @ your other points

can you like, clarify this? I mention this in my reads list about the burden of proof

also I don't think dabackpack is worth isoing atm. you're wasting time, this guy is hard town

Quote:
yes

i think that post is actually less snarky than some of his d0 stuff. he thinks those manti posts are obnoxious and that's how he's showing it. more of an annoyed vibe here
does this change your read on him at all then?

Quote:
had some amount of issues voting between xel and blind which i tried to raise

why doesn't this earn me a question?
should have been on there I guess, but
why did you want either of them alive over yeti?
Old 09-25-2017, 10:27 PM   #2357
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

my blind read could very well be unfair tbh

i might be being a yoshl with it
Old 09-25-2017, 10:28 PM   #2358
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

hi charu
if you could respond to my questions I would be happy
Old 09-25-2017, 10:30 PM   #2359
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
does this change your read on him at all then?
posted a bit already in response to your read but i think it's just kind of different more than anything, like different than snark but actually more charuesque

Quote:
should have been on there I guess, but
why did you want either of them alive over yeti?
i was reading xel basically exactly VT and seeming thread consensus against blind was spooking me, rather lynch someone i'm scumreading

i made a post with a handful of people i'd lynch/not lynch for some idea of my headspace around then
Old 09-25-2017, 10:30 PM   #2360
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Yes roundbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Closed Thread