Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 03:11 AM   #2321
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
As I've said, his vote was opportunistically timed to take Witch (you) out of KitB, despite previous assertions that he wanted to give DBP a day, and despite maintaining a townread for majority of the day, and despite defending DBP in EoD all the way until sheeping sunfan at the very last minute.

The very same sunfan that he had just also given a day, despite noting his wariness. The very same sunfan who he's now saying he sheeped because he didn't think either sunfan or roundbox were wolves. How did wariness go to such faithful trust in a matter of minutes?

I don't buy it at all.

this exact post points out why its important to push people for progressions in their reads
Old 02-23-2017, 03:12 AM   #2322
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Ty derp-based forum for allowing me to post 2 times in one click.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:14 AM   #2323
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
one more point about this before I sleep for real

he feels very calm, and given yesterday's EOD I don't think any town would be calm, even given that he was supposedly satisfied with his vote. with all the rushing around of votes and wagons it was highly likely that someone other than DBP would be lynched, which I think would get roundbox to show some fire and try to pull people to the DBP wagon. this just seems like a wolf who's ok with what's happening because most likely a town is getting lynched
Hm. I'd actually like this a lot if you hadn't just said you sheeped roundbox because you were confident he was town during EoD.
Did your expectation of roundbox change overnight, or is it something else that's caused your read to change so drastically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 02-23-2017, 03:14 AM   #2324
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Guys I'm kind of triggered from something else and it's hard to get my head in the game but I will post some thoughts before going to the waffle house to cool down

First and foremost are we not calling SunFan out for taking his townread and starting a wagon on it just to realize that yep, if I take someone who I've and several people have noted their towntell and lynch them they'll flip green? That's pretty disgusting yo. [twgv]SunFan if you could give me a rundown of you're line of thinking for that now that it's in the past that'll be helpfull.

Second, it looks like Witch just slipped. She shouldn't have any strong ideas on how you'd NK a guy that as far he knew lost interest in the game and was posting "yep" "jontron.gif" and "bucko" posts for half the day. It should be clear that someone who knows him made that kill and for him to already sort of understand the reasoning behind it is suspicious as fuck. I want SunFan to get at me but Witch could easily be my vote today.

Third, the fact that [WIFOM=tinfoil] AA wasn't fearkilled again suggest that he probably has a wolf or two in his strong town leans again [/WIFOM]. I mean he could be a wolf but I fucking doubt it. Even that stupid vote for DPB is something he'd do as town (And yes AA it was stupid come fight me) and I no reason to think he's a wolf otherwise. Chances are he's just being wrong and an experience player here picked Charu because it's always gotta be either Charu or AA here for d0.

Raeko as Vigi kill was stupid and chances are you gave yourself up. Why did you not pick one of the wagons instead? fuck me man you're not helping town right now.

Freezin's gimmick is stupid and I've already said as much before. Emotionally I 100% agree with Haku on this, but I believe I'm already on the trail of wolves so I can't justify lynching someone over roleplay

And to be honest anyone voting for Freezin over roleplay with the exception of "I'm way too prideful in being wrong" Hakulyte should be fucking grilled. Maybe after I eat and calm down I'll look into doing just that. You only make such lynches if you have no other leads. Actually here's me reminding myself to look at those people's scumleans later

I'm super disappointed in Roundbox right now that was one of his weakest EoDs and normally if he has a weak EoD he bounces back strong at the start of the next day. That's yet to happen unless I somehow missed his post. Might happen, not holding my breath.

....I guess I need to try and ISO Charu later but fuck I dread ever having to ISO Charu's posts. I fully expect he was probably nightkill'd not so much for his reads but for his potential though.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-23-2017, 03:16 AM   #2325
Witch of Certainty
FFR Player

Quote:
As I've said, his vote was opportunistically timed to take Witch (you) out of KitB, despite previous assertions that he wanted to give DBP a day, and despite maintaining a townread for majority of the day, and despite defending DBP in EoD all the way until sheeping sunfan at the very last minute.

The very same sunfan that he had just also given a day, despite noting his wariness. The very same sunfan who he's now saying he sheeped because he didn't think either sunfan or roundbox were wolves. How did wariness go to such faithful trust in a matter of minutes?

I don't buy it at all.
Question: Would you say that town AA, when faced with a choice between a wagon he doesn't like and a wagon someone he trusts and is townreading doesn't like, gives up and sheeps the people he trusts and townreads?

He decided he liked sunfan more after the response to his reaction test vote, for what it's worth.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:17 AM   #2326
Hakulyte
the Haku

unvote

I actually feel like listening to MML.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:18 AM   #2327
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Shado, if you don't want me to lock vote you like a retard, can you please give up on me being wolf here.

It sucks, but Egregious Miscalculation should have been a loss for me if MML voted me as he initially intended.

The only real wolf MVP here is actually DFR.
Lock vote me if you want. You've been showing a lot of OMGUS this game, and this would just add to it.
How many times do I have to say I'm letting you resolve yourself?
Read my posts. I'm heavily scumreading AA --> Witch as wolves. Do you think I'm trying to cause a lynch on you? No. I'm noting that you aren't merely as meek as you used to be, and you only prove that by continuously threatening/voting me.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 02-23-2017, 03:20 AM   #2328
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
First and foremost are we not calling SunFan out for taking his townread and starting a wagon on it just to realize that yep, if I take someone who I've and several people have noted their towntell and lynch them they'll flip green? That's pretty disgusting yo. [twgv]SunFan if you could give me a rundown of you're line of thinking for that now that it's in the past that'll be helpfull.
This is a good push.
Quote:
Second, it looks like Witch just slipped. She shouldn't have any strong ideas on how you'd NK a guy that as far he knew lost interest in the game
Can you quote what you're referring to here, please?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-23-2017, 03:20 AM   #2329
Witch of Certainty
FFR Player

Quote:
She shouldn't have any strong ideas on how you'd NK a guy that as far he knew lost interest in the game and was posting "yep" "jontron.gif" and "bucko" posts for half the day.
I really don't think we've been reading the same person.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:24 AM   #2330
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

I'd like you all to read my reasoning on AA in the last few posts. This shit is important, and I don't want to have to continuously requote it throughout the day.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-23-2017, 03:24 AM   #2331
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch of Certainty View Post
I really don't like having to point these out to you.
Also, I never said it was obvious, just not worth a "Wtf" reaction.
You know I would imagine a towner getting asked the same question would save time by just typing it out again and not looking back pages to quote themselves.

You've been awfully careful to state something once and then just quote it rather then risk the possibility of contradicting yourself. This, with lack of sumreads makes me pretty damn suspicious of you.

Quote:

I don't buy it at all.
This is a good point, but I think I blame DPB getting lynch more on SunFan.

I feel like letting SunFan talk him into things has happened before although an actual example escapes me.

I also feel that he would be way more self conscience in taking SunFan's lead if they where partners. He probably would have voted Witch and just bitched about the KitB---although I think witch is a wolf too, so in this "AA is wolf" hypo the real question is would he bus or risk following SunFan to closely?

I guess it's all worth thinking over although, again, I want to hear SunFan talk about it

Old 02-23-2017, 03:26 AM   #2332
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
I'd like you all to read my reasoning on AA in the last few posts. This shit is important, and I don't want to have to continuously requote it throughout the day.
I thought the very exact same thing as you because of the timing right after my vote on Witch.

I was like "no fucking way, that's disgusting".

..and you posted what I thought right after it.

I would have hi5'd you, but after I reminded myself that I'm Haku and that's I'm always wrong on these things.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:26 AM   #2333
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Oh did that vote not take?

SunFan

Sorry my thoughts are straying right now. Lemme quote that for you Shado and then I am out

Old 02-23-2017, 03:27 AM   #2334
Hakulyte
the Haku

Sunfan's lynch pool being Jade/Lar/DBP sounds pretty ugly btw so, I support MML here.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:29 AM   #2335
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

well im going to leave thread for a while to clear my head

if anyone wants to ask me something just leave it here and ill get to it

roundbox if you read this answer my question

witch ill read your posts later

ugh

Old 02-23-2017, 03:29 AM   #2336
Witch of Certainty
FFR Player

Quote:
You know I would imagine a towner getting asked the same question would save time by just typing it out again and not looking back pages to quote themselves.

You've been awfully careful to state something once and then just quote it rather then risk the possibility of contradicting yourself. This, with lack of sumreads makes me pretty damn suspicious of you.
...Because I wanted to show how I had answered your questions already and you completely ignored that despite claiming to have caught up?
Old 02-23-2017, 03:29 AM   #2337
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch of Certainty View Post
I'm not sure what's so confusing about them? I really doubt wolves kill mellon for the reason I then guess the vig did; she wasn't doing anything that helpful and keeping her around gives the wolves a potential mislynch option. As for why a Charu wolfkill...I think even I could make a couple guesses lol
Here. Also see what I said to him between there and here as well for bonus context.

Someone new shouldn't feel like that was the bet kill from a town perspective methinks.

Old 02-23-2017, 03:30 AM   #2338
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I would have hi5'd you, but after I reminded myself that I'm Haku and that's I'm always wrong on these things.
Uh oh.

lol, kidding.
Quote:
Oh did that vote not take?

SunFan

Sorry my thoughts are straying right now. Lemme quote that for you Shado and then I am out
Thank you.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-23-2017, 03:31 AM   #2339
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

This is a good point, but I think I blame DPB getting lynch more on SunFan.

I feel like letting SunFan talk him into things has happened before although an actual example escapes me.

I also feel that he would be way more self conscience in taking SunFan's lead if they where partners. He probably would have voted Witch and just bitched about the KitB---although I think witch is a wolf too, so in this "AA is wolf" hypo the real question is would he bus or risk following SunFan to closely?

I guess it's all worth thinking over although, again, I want to hear SunFan talk about it
I guess this posts is guilty of assuming SunFan is a wolf in that "AA and his DPB vote" part, looking back.

I think the chances that SunFan is a wolf are high (voted him) but I guess what I need to make clear is they are likely never partners

Old 02-23-2017, 03:32 AM   #2340
Hakulyte
the Haku

Charu said MML was town.
MML said Sunfan is wolfy.
Opportunistic Haku shall sheep that vote.

Sunfan
Closed Thread