Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 09:49 PM   #2201
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I'm not even arguing to kill you over Napsta, I'm saying that there's always at least one between the two of you. I do hope you start to realize this.
you haven't argued for killing napsta and you did immediately pounce on me when day started so forgive me for being defensive, which i think is understandable
Old 04-14-2016, 09:49 PM   #2202
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

for killing napsta over me*
Old 04-14-2016, 09:50 PM   #2203
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Literally been saying that its possible for one of you to be monsters since I've brought up the worlds.
you've also been arguing relentlessly that charu is definitely bussing his entire team
Old 04-14-2016, 09:51 PM   #2204
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

I feel distinctly like I'm aidsing up the thread

@Tsunder. I am not advocating for your death at the present. Your reaction to pressure is very good in my opinion, it would lead me to believe that Napsta is the wolf between the both of you. I strongly suggest you consider rereading his posts.

@Alphys I cannot see how you think that Sans wasn't bussing at least two teammates in his reads post. If you can explain to me what your hangup is beyond the fact that it is easy for me to throw out the world, which I admit it is, that would help me a lot. Because its easy for me to do so does not mean it is not the world. I think part of the reason it is easy to do is strictly because he does it so damn often.

I've made both of you pretty heated I think, and at least this time, it wasn't my intent.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:52 PM   #2205
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Tsunderplane View Post
you've also been arguing relentlessly that charu is definitely bussing his entire team
argured that its possible*
Old 04-14-2016, 09:52 PM   #2206
TWG Temmie
FFR Player

what is the possibility of Charu bussing his entire team?
what is the possibility of Sans being Charu?
Old 04-14-2016, 09:53 PM   #2207
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Temmie View Post
what is the possibility of Sans being Charu?
Charu is Sans here
Old 04-14-2016, 09:53 PM   #2208
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Post #644 (I can't quote from the thread)

It's that god damn snipe vote and how Chocolate ended up explaining how she needed to put one to not get a phantom EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS IN THE THREAD FIFTEEN MINUTES PRIOR WHERE SHE COULD'VE TALKED TO THE PERSON SHE VOTED FOR.

It wasn't a safety vote, it was a vote meant for Rice to get in KitB on Day One.

----------------------------------------------

Chocolate was one of his partners. This was from the phase where he bussed her hard and got her lynched.

Post #663

Alright, I just read the very short post history of both.

If I could say anything, I would say Lettuce is trying whenever he does post whereas Broccoli doesn't so much.

I would go for Broccoli if these two were up for debate. Broccoli has been doing very safe-y posts while Lettuce has not.

Not so sure what you see in Lettuce, to be honest.

Lettuce was town, while Broccoli was one of his partners.

I'm willing to do Broccoli if you fucks are fine with that.

I think I'm too confident of Chicken being wolf here that a Broccoli flip won't change what I think.

I would LOOOOOOOVE if Broccoli showed up though and say not neutral stuff.

The phase after Chocolate was lynched, his top two wolves are his other two partners.

So yes, Charu has scumread literally his entire team before. I believe he would do it again this time.
Quote:
because I literally presented proof that Charu will bus his whole team, which you should know considering you were on his team that game, and you still deny that he could be busing his whole team this game, without giving a reason as to why you don't think its possible

yes, I will make a big deal out of it
Quote:
like what's the point of putting one partner in his scumreads, not bussing them but listing them as a 2nd to make it look like he is, while putting his other partners in his null reads

like wut

Charu doesn't give a FUCK about busing backfiring I've literally tried to teach him the Good Word of townreading his partners for YEARS now, but that doesn't stop him from HARD busing his teammates in double lylo (Supermarket Game)
just for starters

these are not the posts of someone who thinks this is a mere possibility
Old 04-14-2016, 09:54 PM   #2209
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Alphys View Post
Charu is Sans here
this is my feeling as well.

Charu not being Sans would be legitimately mind-blowing to me.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:54 PM   #2210
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
that would help me a lot
with what?
Old 04-14-2016, 09:56 PM   #2211
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

man you know what would make perfect sense to me right now in so many ways

if you were actually human

getting swayed off the reads list so easily, tunneling on charu bussing his whole team, etc

it fits so well into my theory and explains why you're so stuck on this scenario, because it completely absolves you of any doubt because hey, you're not the one who got bussed by him
Old 04-14-2016, 09:56 PM   #2212
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
with what?
It would help me out a lot with regards to trying to explain my thought process to you
Old 04-14-2016, 09:57 PM   #2213
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
man you know what would make perfect sense to me right now in so many ways

if you were actually human

getting swayed off the reads list so easily, tunneling on charu bussing his whole team, etc

it fits so well into my theory and explains why you're so stuck on this scenario, because it completely absolves you of any doubt because hey, you're not the one who got bussed by him
I understand that you are frustrated with me, regardless of your alignment. You need to propose a reason why Charu would not be busing me here.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:57 PM   #2214
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
I feel distinctly like I'm aidsing up the thread

@Tsunder. I am not advocating for your death at the present. Your reaction to pressure is very good in my opinion, it would lead me to believe that Napsta is the wolf between the both of you. I strongly suggest you consider rereading his posts.

@Alphys I cannot see how you think that Sans wasn't bussing at least two teammates in his reads post. If you can explain to me what your hangup is beyond the fact that it is easy for me to throw out the world, which I admit it is, that would help me a lot. Because its easy for me to do so does not mean it is not the world. I think part of the reason it is easy to do is strictly because he does it so damn often.

I've made both of you pretty heated I think, and at least this time, it wasn't my intent.
i completely missed this post and i probably would've cooled off a bit quicker had i seen it since man you got me riled up good this time
Old 04-14-2016, 09:59 PM   #2215
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
You need to propose a reason why Charu would not be busing me here.
i honestly don't think it's that outlandish that a player would choose to switch up their play precisely when everyone thinks they have it figured out.

pretending to bus a partner that turns out to be town would be so easy to pull off if people are expecting you to turn in your entire team. from what i've seen of charu's play (admittedly not as much as you) i have more faith that they would eventually cotton onto this as a valid path
Old 04-14-2016, 09:59 PM   #2216
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
@Alphys I cannot see how you think that Sans wasn't bussing at least two teammates in his reads post.
Quote:
I could see 1 of them being a human, not both.
Referring to Undyne laughing about both plane and napsta being humans
Quote:
well get ready to eat your words because i'm townreading the fuck out of napsta and i know my role and you guys are not going to like the result of lynching me
Quote:
Dangerous as fuck to say if plane/napsta are a pair
Old 04-14-2016, 10:01 PM   #2217
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
just for starters

these are not the posts of someone who thinks this is a mere possibility
The first is just establishing that he has bused his entire team before. It does not ever say that this \is\ the scenario, just that it is possible.

The second posts addresses the fact that Alphys did not give any reasoning as to why they believe Sans would not be busing their entire team. I ask them about their reasoning as to why, which I find especially confusing considering they were on Charu's team the game that I am quoting from, so they should know firsthard that Charu will bus in such a manner.

The third comments on the fact that Charu has bused hard before. He doesn't feel like its a strategy that will likely backfire. The one partner he put in his scumreads would be So Sorry, the Godfather. It doesn't make sense for him to put him in his scumreads, since his town list was 100% accurate, and not put at least, not both, but at least one partner in his scumreads, at least from my point of view.

Please reread over my posts. I am not advocating for your death. I am stating the possibility that you and Napsta is the team. I am doing so with a vote on neither of you. Please try to keep all of this in mind.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:03 PM   #2218
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
The first is just establishing that he has bused his entire team before. It does not ever say that this \is\ the scenario, just that it is possible.

The second posts addresses the fact that Alphys did not give any reasoning as to why they believe Sans would not be busing their entire team. I ask them about their reasoning as to why, which I find especially confusing considering they were on Charu's team the game that I am quoting from, so they should know firsthard that Charu will bus in such a manner.

The third comments on the fact that Charu has bused hard before. He doesn't feel like its a strategy that will likely backfire. The one partner he put in his scumreads would be So Sorry, the Godfather. It doesn't make sense for him to put him in his scumreads, since his town list was 100% accurate, and not put at least, not both, but at least one partner in his scumreads, at least from my point of view.

Please reread over my posts. I am not advocating for your death. I am stating the possibility that you and Napsta is the team. I am doing so with a vote on neither of you. Please try to keep all of this in mind.
i understand that now, so let me try to make a calmer post about this

in my mind, these posts very much sound like you firmly believe this scenario and are not very much willing to entertain the possibility that you are wrong. perhaps i'm not reading you well and that's just how you put forth ideas, but that was the vibe i was getting off of it

what helps solidify this view is when questioned about it, you double down and insist that the onus is on them to disprove your scenario instead of accepting alternate possibilities
Old 04-14-2016, 10:03 PM   #2219
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
This game was a while ago, so I forgot exactly who all was on our team. I believe 2 of our team were barely posting anything so bussing them was great since it made us look better and didn't hinder our progress from what we were doing already. I fucked up as Chicken and was getting flack, so Charu was also in the right here to let me go to give our team the best chance at winning.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:05 PM   #2220
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

god damn i have such a headache right now
Closed Thread