Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 12:23 PM   #201
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo VI: The Sixth Turbo - Game Thread

FML, I was trying to bait the nightkill onto me yesterday but that clearly didn't work.

I'm not liking Lar right now because he didn'seem particularly townleaning yesterday and his voting Haku was bad. I spent the last two minutes of D0 considering switching my vote onto him but I felt like I was being too paranoid.

BTW, sorry Shado, hopefully someday we'll stop mislynching you D0 in turbos

And, now that seer shenanigans aren't important anymore, I will state that I'm suspicious of Haku because a lot of his game feels like tinfoiling
Old 10-25-2016, 12:29 PM   #202
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author

Here's a postcount for a your shitty tinfoiling needs
Old 10-25-2016, 12:33 PM   #203
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm rereading the game with the flips in mind.

I feel like I'm generally wrong on my reads.

juckter is town.
thesunfan feels town at this point because he addressed everything I said about him.
MML is clearly in a weird spot for me right now.
R.E Aryxi seems pro-town from tone (in a DFR way)
Tokzic/Xelnya 0 posts looks bad.
Pazzaz gives me a headache
Old 10-25-2016, 01:33 PM   #204
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Damn, I had a feeling shado was town but the way he was acting suggested different to me. :/
and rip psycho
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 10-25-2016, 01:41 PM   #205
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
A town aligned player kind of shouldn't care if it's bait, to be honest. Most town players can appreciate fellow town's effort to scum hunt.

But I can see why it's worth pointing out for the benefit of any Wolf buddies you may have

That's it? Anything else goes?

You won't be here for EoD?

New to the game you are!
this post is more awkward than most bmah patterns
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-25-2016, 01:43 PM   #206
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author

I must say that I'm kind of pissed that both Aryxi and Lar un-claimed seer given that they both played in the last turbo where town auto-won D3 thanks to the seer being alive.

I also think psycho's play yesterday wasn't too seer-like, which makes me thing that some town checks wolf shenanigans happened with that kill.

Anyways, I feel pretty good about sunfan, and okay about Aryxi. I'm somewhat suspicious of both Lar and Haku. Pazzaz and Xel should post in the thread

I'm phoneposting atm so I'm not going to do detailed stuff right now, but I'll do some later
Old 10-25-2016, 01:45 PM   #207
thesunfan
Role Tide

@Juckter plz don't post in pink again, its only one tier above yellow
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 10-25-2016, 01:50 PM   #208
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Haku how you gonna defend someone with this level of effort in your post but then when I reply with what I consider to be a very legit reason to dismiss this (without even pointing out the last line of your retort makes it seem like you didn't even read the post to boot) and then totally ignore me for Juctker?

And then ignore Juckter's post where he quotes me?

That's kiiinnndaaa shhhaaddyyy
there is one hour between when haku made that large post and Lar finding it shady that Haku didn't respond to juckter's assessment of the megapost

one hour is too little time to be sketched out about someone not answering, especially without pinging them out to answer first

I keep looking for things that make me say "Lar and Haku aren't/are together" but even the fact that Lar placed a vote on Haku that feels like he wanted Haku to die only has me somewhat convinced that they couldn't be together
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 01:51 PM   #209
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Ok

Well in that case I'm probably voting Paz with a very close eye on Haku. That's where I currently stand
why would my reads influence your opinions, Lar?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 01:54 PM   #210
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Are you serious right now SunFan?

You realize the two major reasons why you think I'm a wolf are that I was aggressive last game (so famously so that I was scum read, with even Zenith going so far as to say my normal town meta is "nonchalant" and deadchat demanding I explain myself) and that I asked some new players if they where wolves (which I already defended)

Oh and something about there had to be a wolf between Shado and me even though me and Shado fight as TvT pretty much ever fucking game we mechanically can.

Meanwhile everyone else fully believes that in the last 45 minutes of the game you someone read the whole thread (which you insinuated had to be done even though you've been sitting in it for the awhile) AND found the time to read through TWO DIFFERENT PLAYERS IN SURVIVOR just so you can note that I played Clix differently (which goddamn E V E R Y B O D Y has already noted back in Clix did you fucking read the game or what?) While also being magically too stupid to notice Haku playing really weird right now.

And you, being the only other person who even sort of understands how the Postcount Theory actually fucking works should know I don't bring it up d0 because the goddamn thing is useless on d0 and not super useful on d1. Thanks for bringing it up I do have an offical count on my phone from last night and I've no qualms answering questions about it.

You trying to throw it's lack of use in my face sticks out really bad though. Like damn near vote worthy bad if I'm being honest, in addition to the other shit I pointed out about your play. Fucking "Lar isn't as aggressive as that one time he was uncharacteristically aggressive and he knows how Post Theory works he must be a wolf!" that's dumb as hell and you know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
thesunfan feels town at this point because he addressed everything I said about him.
Did he really? Quote it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
MML is clearly in a weird spot for me right now.
Why? Explain.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-25-2016, 01:54 PM   #211
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
@haku townreading aryxi in the way that I did is what I do
I very, very, very rarely see people with the knowledge to lie about it
I've read a lot of newer players correctly when they do things along those lines
I'm pretty sure of Aryxi's alignment being town as a result
I very rarely see new players with the knowledge to lie about it*
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 01:58 PM   #212
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
As for the sunfan I already posted:

I also can't believe he -out of everyone- go like "holy shit it's already EoD".

I also personally believe he has the experience to pull this off.
I lose track of time just like everyone else

missed this post when I was reading earlier

I don't know specifically what the last part is in reference to, but whatever it is, it should be null and not wolfy if that's what your opinion is
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 01:59 PM   #213
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
In Survival, MML has been a lot less aggressive than in this game. I don't think he's crazy enough to be this aggressive as wolf.

I'm staying on thesunfan
might be reaching, but using laguange of "I'm staying on sunfan" and then changing feels kinda townie
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 02:00 PM   #214
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
With 15 minutes left I'm not sure I could really make a solid decision on that right now. But I do want to try to get through all Lar's posts before time is up which is where I'm headed now.

Juckter feels alright for me so far mostly out of being more present than last game where he was a wolf (though I did come in at a later phase so don't remember his D0 game in it) but for now comfortable leaving him alone.
how the fuck did the wolves find kayla as the seer when she made this post about juckter

seriously, we got some sniper wolves
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 02:01 PM   #215
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
What makes bmah's patterns so awkward?
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 10-25-2016, 02:01 PM   #216
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Already defended this. Not weird in context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juckter1 View Post
I must say that I'm kind of pissed that both Aryxi and Lar un-claimed seer given that they both played in the last turbo where town auto-won D3 thanks to the seer being alive.

I also think psycho's play yesterday wasn't too seer-like, which makes me thing that some town checks wolf shenanigans happened with that kill.

Anyways, I feel pretty good about sunfan, and okay about Aryxi. I'm somewhat suspicious of both Lar and Haku. Pazzaz and Xel should post in the thread

I'm phoneposting atm so I'm not going to do detailed stuff right now, but I'll do some later
Already defended the Haku thing [I ] amI the only one reading her post Jesus Flaming Chilé look at them [/i]

Quote:
there is one hour between when haku made that large post and Lar finding it shady that Haku didn't respond to juckter's assessment of the megapost

one hour is too little time to be sketched out about someone not answering, especially without pinging them out to answer first

I keep looking for things that make me say "Lar and Haku aren't/are together" but even the fact that Lar placed a vote on Haku that feels like he wanted Haku to die only has me somewhat convinced that they couldn't be together
One hour was plenty of time in that situation, what a fucking stretch this is.
Considering your aformentioned feats in 45 minutes I dont wanna hear it from you

Quote:
why would my reads influence your opinions, Lar?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-25-2016, 02:01 PM   #217
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
I think at this point I will go with Haku

Don't wanna lynch Paz now that he's back and I don't wanna mislynch Shado for like the 4th time. I do suspect them both at this juncture

Anyway I feel Haku is a safe vote as I really really can't get that meta point I made out of my head earlier
I mean

I know I'm in a tunnel

and I know what he meant but

the language of "I don't want to mislynch Shado again" is really funny to me
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 02:02 PM   #218
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
What makes bmah's patterns so awkward?
why do frogs croak?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 02:02 PM   #219
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Anyway I feel Haku is a safe vote as I really really can't get that meta point I made out of my head earlier
the meta point was, originally, that you liked Haku for their effort
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2016, 02:04 PM   #220
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:

Join me on the lar wagon?
I'm sad you left aladdin hanging, juckter

was saving that for when I felt really confident on a lynch

smh
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread