Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2005, 04:46 AM   #201
SoggyWaffulz
FFR Player

Well not too many people are good at DDR around where I live. Most 13 year olds in my area don't like DDR, but me and a couple friends are decently good. I can get an A on Rhythm and Police on heavy, my friends can get B's and such... so yeah I'd say people around here are good... some more than others though :P
SoggyWaffulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:09 PM   #202
HebrewHammer
FFR Player

I live in winnipeg and we have alot of good players (We have Pickles one of the best players in Canada) I play at magicland which is pay per hour then 25 cents for 3 songs., its pretty decent price if you go for a few hours. We have a place where all the hardcore players go on friday night and theres quite a few who can AA and AAA 10 footers. Me and my friends are decent I would say. I can pass basically all 9 footers and AA a good portion of heavys while 2 of my friends can A all the 9 footers and can 10 footers once in awhile depending on how there playing on a given day. I've had people watch me once in awhile and compliment me when im doing 8 footers but I really dont think im anything to special considering winnipeg has ALOT of good players
HebrewHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:12 PM   #203
dj_Chrno
FFR Player

I wouldn't say I'm great, but I ain't too bad. Most heavy songs B or C. BUt I freestyle. Only one other guy around does too. Everybody else, they real good, but look like tey didn't take their meds that morning.
dj_Chrno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:22 PM   #204
Skikamukazi
FFR Player

There are no super good players where I live. I'm then best at the place wher I play. I play at George Mason University Campus Game Zone. Fairfax, Va. Of anyone feels like going there, I'll play you.

But yeah, there is little enthusiasm for DDR where I live.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:26 AM   #205
Dark_flame15
FFR Player

....no.....evey person i see playing at the arcade fails beginner >.<.... O.o kinda sad.....i go there i play heavy mode....and people start crowding and talking and make me mess up ....*sigh*i still manage to get a good grade ^^ lol i need a good challanger ^-^ 8)
Dark_flame15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:31 PM   #206
Zuken

lol im actually the noob at my arcade in the mall. and im a heavy player. i've been playin for about 2 years now.
Zuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 09:19 PM   #207
Person08
FFR Player

I don't regularly go to the arcades or anything, but when I have I normally don't see people that are like, "Wow!" Like there was this one time where I saw this girl playing on Beginner (Or was it Light?) But she was doing alright, I think it was one of her first times to play too, but it was pretty cool. But when I started putting in my tokens she turned to me and said, "Careful, this is addictive!" I just smiled and said, "Yeah, I know." When I started playing on heavy I think she was in shock for a moment. I wasn't really even that great. I've only met two other people that were better than I was. Not trying to sound conceited, but most people I see play on Light and whatever. I live in the Dallas Metroplex, just incase people are wondering.

Oh, and I am a girl.
Person08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 04:21 AM   #208
Awthe
FFR Player

Oh hell no. There is one good kid who always plays songs on heavy that practically give me a seizure just watching, (I wonder how he keeps up with all those arrows. Before I can even register that the next arrow is left he's already pressed it)

Other than that the DDR players mostly consist of me (I struggle on light mode sometimes, I'm not nearly good enough for standard) a friend of mine (he sucks too), a bunch of 10 year old girls who keep playing the same song on beginner and failing every damn time, this one flamboyantly gay guy who always plays on beginner then complains about how easy it is, and random people who all fail miserably at beginner, then question the machine's sexuality as well as the sexuality of anyone who plays it.
Awthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 12:09 PM   #209
luc_marceau
Banned

Send a message via AIM to luc_marceau Send a message via MSN to luc_marceau

well seeing as the best player in my town decided to quit last night I am pretty much now the only person who can AA stuff. There are others that are pretty ok at it I guess nobody really seriously into it enough to be great yet but there is only one or two decent players here.
luc_marceau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 08:52 PM   #210
Annadenexe
FFR Player

Default Re: Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeotaku7562
I suck at it, and people were crowding around me when I was playing "Rhythm and Police" on standard. And then this one girl went and got all her friends and went, "HEY LOOK AT THAT GIRL SHE'S SOO GOOD AND SHE'S BEEN PLAYING FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES AND LIKE I CAN'T PLAY THAT LONG WITHOUT SWEATING AND LIKE OMG I CAN ONLY PLAY LIKE 'BUTTERFLY' ON LIKE BEGINNER!!!!11"
...It was funny. I went back to Six Flags a while after seeing this awesome guy play, and I knew he wasn't gonna be there to show up, but I went anyway. It was fun though. There was this crazy kid who could only do standard, and had some odd things to say (like uh. Think Hannibal Lecter in a tye-dye T-Shirt). And I played Paranoia KCET on Standard and this 30-something year old woman looked me in the eye and patted my back. It was creepy...
Annadenexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 09:01 PM   #211
gowereinside
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live?

Where i live no one plays on heavy it is all standard and sometimes people trying heavy and failing and get pissed off they wasted 50 cent but to say the least every one where i live kinda suck
Old 08-30-2005, 03:36 AM   #212
eVILPeeR
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to eVILPeeR Send a message via MSN to eVILPeeR
Default RE: Re: Are people actually GOOD at DDR where you live?

Me.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:46 PM   #213
The_Loner
FFR Player

Alot of people in my town are insanely good at the game. Like i can do most songs on heavy mode, but im still not as good as other people in my town.
The_Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 09:25 AM   #214
daydaypruitt2
FFR Player

I AM
daydaypruitt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 06:07 PM   #215
Spoogemaker
FFR Player

The people in Rochester are for the most part pretty good. I have 21 AAA's, Boots has 81, one of them being Sakura, Xenon, and you know hard songs. Another kid the one with the most AAA's in my city has like 180 AAA's, his most recent bing leading cyber.
Spoogemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 06:49 PM   #216
Noddle
FFR Player

Me and m friend are really good but im better.
I can do Heavy with 10 feet (number of feet= how hard.)
i think its out of 13 feet
Noddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 10:26 PM   #217
JesusMobile
FFR Player

There's only one machine around here, and thats at Mic Mac Mall. It's mostly crowded by fat nerds who play Light songs and think their leet. I never played there yet, mostly because I don't want to get embarassed XD. But I can B standard songs after playing for only one week.
JesusMobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 11:58 PM   #218
mysticsnake
FFR Player

Pickles lives here.

I think he's pretty damn good.
mysticsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 10:11 AM   #219
DDRFREAK500
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I'm REALLY good compared to the other people.

The other people suck. :O

I saw a guy fail on Graduation. Difficulty? Beginner.

P.S. That's in DDR Extreme.

DDRFREAK500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 04:46 PM   #220
glaexeaus
FFR Player

Nice bump.

I only know 3 people, including me, who can do Max 300.
3 that are at least in Heavy.

And don't be mean, a lot of people suck first try.
glaexeaus is offline   Reply With Quote