Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 11:54 AM   #2041
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

town - haku because haku, along with everyone else agreeing haku is town, plsu i like how he has developed his reads

dbp in beginning game he townread round and sunfan, also nothing stood out as wolfy in iso

town lean - xel although i can't mindmeld as to why he thinks i am a wolf he didnt get on a wagon last eod which felt like he believed both were town which means he didnt want to lynch precious townies, but his previous posts were kind of hard to read because he gave a charu feel and i have trouble reading charu

blind i need to iso but felt towny so far

celirra has had a very interesting game, he has townread me a lot which makes me believe he is solving the game (or low chance of pocket), has had a lot of nulls, randomly befriending xel on d1, was reading roundbox as town, pushed blind a LOT on d1, posted a lot, and was townread by haku earlier in game

scum lean - xiz oh boy, manti making slip ups all around
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Today at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik
When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku
have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class
Old 08-23-2017, 11:54 AM   #2042
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

that post took me an hour and a half
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Quote:
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class
Old 08-23-2017, 11:56 AM   #2043
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺

Quote:
I don't think I can be convinced to kill cel or WV today honestly unless something drastic happens, rather look at them tomorrow and focus here
oh shit wv is in this game?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #2044
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺

i need to take a nap and reconvene
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-23-2017, 01:14 PM   #2045
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

!!!!!
Old 08-23-2017, 01:21 PM   #2046
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Why you throwing shade bro. Is your memory so bad you literally don't remember talking to me yesterday
Old 08-23-2017, 01:27 PM   #2047
LightManticorex2
FFR Player

Arrow Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Same for his read on me. His read would be true if last year. I think Cel/Haku would know this best from Livetwg, We both can't really read each-other as wel" as the past where we would both know in like 10 minutes or something, bad read.
If this is actually true and not just a weak cop out, Do you think I've played enough games with you two since then where this is a thing I would notice.

Quote:
What's annoying is that manti's town list is kinda the same as mine but there is no explanation as to why at least in that post. Sheepy.

Manti's read on Cel I think is wrong, because Cel did the right thing and allowed more of MML's wagon to die. Yes thats pushing my narrative which haku disagrees with but I don't care I think that was best. Also, we got that information about blind voting for himself, which helped me lock him in as town so I'd say its worth.
I explained all my reads, you calling it sheep is bs. In fact if anyone's sheepish you did it a few posts below this one on my WV read.

My read on cel is wrong because cel did the right thing and let sunfan die? How basic bitch can you get? Sunfan was trying to live and the cfd onto lar really shouldn't influence your opinion of sunfan one way or another. If anything blaming sunfan for the D1 cfd should have been the last thing to investigate because his motives were obvious in that he was trying to live.

Gonna add onto that and say if you're not pushing your targets to a lynch as a human you're not doing your job. Cel definatley didn't do enough D2 to get blind lynched if he really wanted the lynch. He lightly fingered him all day, but when the time came to make the push and actually have an effect on the game he backed off.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:28 PM   #2048
LightManticorex2
FFR Player

#Hottakes

Rapta isn't actually bad at twg, he just pretends to be newbish so people give him more passes then he really deserves.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:46 PM   #2049
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 View Post
If this is actually true and not just a weak cop out, Do you think I've played enough games with you two since then where this is a thing I would notice.
I... don't know. I don't think it's a matter of if you have played enough games or not, like for the longest time (in live twg) I would judge both raeko and tokzic based on their interactions with each other since they both know best how to read each other. However that has changed, and I've abandoned that meta.

Like, you calling my push on sunfan and lack of moving suspicious is pretty bullshit, even your own logic backs it up.

Quote:
Gonna add onto that and say if you're not pushing your targets to a lynch as a human you're not doing your job.
Does your logic only apply to those who you want it to apply to?

Old 08-23-2017, 02:03 PM   #2050
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
Haku, Xiz and Manti on the table, both potential wolves for you, who do you vote at the moment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
town - haku because haku, along with everyone else agreeing haku is town, plsu i like how he has developed his reads
??
Old 08-23-2017, 02:08 PM   #2051
Hakulyte
the Haku

I can't read today.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:11 PM   #2052
Hakulyte
the Haku

I'm doing a last reread before deciding who I vote.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:12 PM   #2053
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

Quote:
Looking at Manti's list it just feels very anti manti which doesnt make sense

Like his Xelnya read makes no sense, no in depth analysis on him, no evolution. It feels like he wants to ignore Xel, or doesn't even care

Same for his read on me. His read would be true if last year. I think Cel/Haku would know this best from Livetwg, We both can't really read each-other as well as the past where we would both know in like 10 minutes or something, bad read.
Quote:
PLAYER SIGN-UPS

#RideOrDieTown crew

2.) Hakulyte - I think Haku has been particularly active and vocal, he has done a really solid job of posting continually and trying to find wolves. His style of post what's on his mind seems to be really human, and I also believe he was RB's N1 seering

12.) DaBackpack - strong pushes and good activity. logic seems sound. Town

5.) Gradiant / Wayward Vagabond - I think I'm starting to like wayward. The last page or two of posts definatley looked like he was trying to dig for information, and that was not something I saw in the last game when he was a wolf.

11.) LightManticoreX2 - basic bitch town

#have done nothing to stand out crew

6.) Celirra - Cel one of the highest post counts in the thread, and I feel like he hasn't done anything. This feels wrong to me. He's been stuck on blind for 2 phases now, and I feel like if he really wanted blind dead, he would have done more on D2. He was here and posting, but he wasn't rallying people to get his target killed. There was no passion in his desire to see blind dead when EOD came around yesterday, and I just get a tone of "court jester" from his posts. I feel like he's playing to have fun, but the fun aspect is preventing people from taking him seriously but allowing him to still appear active in the game. This feels contrived.

3.) XelNya - Xel is just like here in the center of my list. I can't remember him doing anything positive or negative in this game or standing out at all. My only recollection of him this game was when I mindmelded with him on blind's (fake?) anger, but I just did a brief ISO of his D2 reads, and they are on point. He didn't want sunfan lynched, his reads list was xiz/blind/rapta (which is where I'm at right now as well, with blind being interchangeable possibly). I like where his game is at, and i dont think i want to lynch him

4.) blindreper1179 - If you look over Blind's ISO of day 1 and 2, it's bad. He has very few posts that aren't jokes/spam or self defense. I expect human blind to talk trash and maybe get into a few fights, but the blind I saw on D1 and D2 wasn't game solving, he was trying to protect himself. He's been better this phase, but I still don't like his slot.

#maybeUrWolfin crew

9.) Xiz - I feel like Xiz doesn't lynch sunfan D2. Not after sunfan posts almost 100 posts about his gameplay and headspace. I feel like Xiz/Sunfan is a TWG relationship that boarders on mutual respect. I have a hard time seeing Xiz sit on a sunfan wagon when sunfan is posting so much volume. The lack of movement on sunfan's wagon seems really wolfy to me. I haven't done my ISO here yet, so this read could change

13.) FreezinIce - Rapta - Rapta is suffering from a dirty slot, his play has been a giant headache and a bunch of white noise, so I need to look past him at what the slot has done. It's been on both sunfan and MML's lynches. Every single dead human has said they felt like freezin was worth looking into, and his name has come up in the thread for several days with almost no interest or investigation until today. Wolves don't pick up strings they don't like, and the freezin/rapta thread keeps getting dropped. I think this should be our lynch.
I'm going to add to Xiz's read.

Last game, or perhaps the game before, Manti told all of us what his main procedure of finding wolves was. That was studying the motivations of posts.

Looking for disconnects between "what a person says" and "what a person does". If a person "says" they want a person dead but doesn't "do" anything about it, that's a wolfy disconnect.

I see no such analysis here, except possibly with Celirra, but that's at null. To be frank, this is a pretty weak reads list, coming from Manti.

Your Xel read is really bad, by the way. I'm pretty sold on a Manti/Xel team right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 08-23-2017, 02:13 PM   #2054
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
??
the first post is him addressing you:

"Haku ---- what do you think of xxx"

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 08-23-2017, 02:15 PM   #2055
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Using the "actions vs words" method, you should really have noticed the major disconnect between Xel's actions and his words.

His words are big. His actions are not.

Your read on Xelnya, in particular, focuses exclusively on words. "Xel had these reads." What exactly has Xelnya DONE with those reads? Why is it enough for him to just SAY these things when it's so clear he's posturing?

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 08-23-2017, 02:15 PM   #2056
Hakulyte
the Haku

Yeah, I just assumed he was talking to someone else because I haven't posted in the previous like 3 pages.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:15 PM   #2057
LightManticorex2
FFR Player

Quote:
Like, you calling my push on sunfan and lack of moving suspicious is pretty bullshit, even your own logic backs it up.

Does your logic only apply to those who you want it to apply to?
You're missing my point. I'm fine with you pushing sunfan initially. I'm also okay with your vote. What I'm not okay with is that you were the first person to vote him D2 and he literally made 100+ posts about his thoughts on the game, where his head was, what he was thinking and trying to do, and you lynched him anyway.

I don't think human xiz sees all this and still lynches sunfan.i think he evolves his read and moves on.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:18 PM   #2058
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

P. S. Using funny hashtags in your reads list as an attempt to diffuse the tensions other players have with you is not helping your case, it makes you seem disingenuous.

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 08-23-2017, 02:19 PM   #2059
Hakulyte
the Haku

Manti, I spent most of the game posting with Sunfan and I almost still ended up voting him.

What's the difference with Xiz ?
Old 08-23-2017, 02:19 PM   #2060
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
P. S. Using funny hashtags in your reads list as an attempt to diffuse the tensions other players have with you is not helping your case, it makes you seem disingenuous.
*defuse

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Closed Thread