Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-8-2005, 11:55 PM   #181
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

This is Afrobean: hans and I have talked a lot since I came out

Hans said some idea (I can't even remember what)
evilbutterfly87: Well your partner seems to think otherwise
NotSoFarOff: Well he's a ******
NotSoFarOff: I don't actually talk to him much.

Afro sent me some logs, too, but he keeps being like "oh, I guess I'm missing 3 hours of logs. Whoops!" We all know logs don't just disappear, they get editted out by wolves. Afro has been kinda.....I dunno, bold? He's never this bold, from what I know of him. Then again, he faked blue last game and nobody believed him. They all were like "I know you're faking, but I don't think you're a wolf..." I wasn't in the game, but Afro kept sending me convos with people and being like "wtf nobody thinks I'm wolfy anymore " THIS LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT AFRO IS GOOD AT SEEMING REALLY DAMN HUMAN. I also think that him stressing that he and Hans are human about 2000000 times in the chat to be reeeeeeeeeally.....weird. It's like, he KNOWS people won't suspect him based on him faking blue, so he's just like "oh fuck it, I'll be so ridiculously bold and 'oh no a wolf wouldn't!' that everybody will 'know' that I'm human!! YAY!"

Tass had his chance to get the rain of fire from everybody. Now it's your turn, Afro.

Also, Hans was like "I'm not active when I'm a wolf." O rly? Well hey Hans, where the hell have you been? Not anywhere near the fucking TWG forums? Ya rly! You Chrises (or however you would pluralize that) have some explaining to do.

PS: I'm sure Hans and Afro are like "wtf I thought he liked us " right now. And I bet Tass is like "wtf I thought I was gonna get lynched o_O" too. YOU'D LIKE TO THINK THAT, WOULDN'T YOU!? =P

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 11-9-2005, 08:22 AM   #182
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Like I said in the chat last night... this is exactly what the wolves would do to screw us over if we hadn't gotten any wolves about now. Now, we can't say any widow is a confirmed human right now, because we can't be sure who was and wasn't a wolf, but we do know two things:

1) We lynched partners who weren't wolves
2) We have (most likely) three widows. ONE is a wolf.

It is highly unpractical that we go for all three widows (those of matt, qreepy, and blah). My notion is that either matt's partner or qreepy's partner is a wolf. And of those two, I'd have to say Qreepy's partner. It would have been a bad idea for the wolves to kill a wolf Night 1, because after Talisman's PM, it was obvious it was not beneficial. I'm highly confident that we can lynch another wolf today if eb thinks this will work. And so it appears my fear of a three-wolf situation was not necessary....

Anybody have any objections?

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 11-9-2005, 08:26 AM   #183
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
This is Afrobean: hans and I have talked a lot since I came out

Hans said some idea (I can't even remember what)
evilbutterfly87: Well your partner seems to think otherwise
NotSoFarOff: Well he's a (#*$*@
NotSoFarOff: I don't actually talk to him much.
Oh you incompetent asshole. I think it’s cute that you tried to trap us as wolves, but doesn’t that just prove how much we don’t actually talk to each other? Do you really think that we’re dumb enough to not have agreeing opinions and stories if we were wolves? I could tell what you were doing on AIM. You were asking me questions like “What SN do you talk to Afrobean on?” Does that really matter as a wolf or human? I figured you were trying to maybe set a small trap for me or Afro, but I didn’t think we were your top suspicions.

Quote:
Afro has been kinda.....I dunno, bold? He's never this bold, from what I know of him. Then again, he faked blue last game and nobody believed him. They all were like "I know you're faking, but I don't think you're a wolf..."
I don’t want to speak on Afro’s behalf, but maybe he’s being bold because as of now, he’s having to explain himself every five seconds. I could say more, but I’ll let Afro defend himself.

Quote:
Also, Hans was like "I'm not active when I'm a wolf." O rly? Well hey Hans, where the hell have you been? Not anywhere near the #$#ing TWG forums? Ya rly! You Chrises (or however you would pluralize that) have some explaining to do.
Jesus. Now you’re using my own words against me. I said that in chat yesterday, meaning that I would have said that THIS game. If I said that this game, that means I would be incriminating myself the same game that I were a wolf. Again, am I that dumb? I’d like to think you’d give me more credit than that.

The only reason I’m showing a hint of anger right now is because it would seem that since eb is the alliance leader(by alliance I mean eb, himself and maybe the guardian) his word might turn to be law. And I can only assume from this that if Afro gets lynched, I’ll be going a day later. Package deal. That means that two humans will be lynched day 3 and 4, leaving 3 wolves by the beginning of day five. If I’m right, seven players will be left, meaning you guys only need to fuck up once for the wolves win. You have to believe we’re human. If you don’t, then the wolves win the game. Plain and simple.
Old 11-9-2005, 10:00 AM   #184
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer
It would have been a bad idea for the wolves to kill a wolf Night 1, because after Talisman's PM, it was obvious it was not beneficial.
Not really, I'm sure more than just talis had that idea, and the PM could've just reassured them to do it more. Especially if matt was a wolf, getting rid of him would be better than any other helpful wolf. Plus, there was and is NO WAY to know for sure which one of the three wolfings was actually a wolf beyond speculation.
Old 11-9-2005, 10:09 AM   #185
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

"you guys" instead of "we", hans?

it's honestly a tough call, but just looking at day one it works like this in my mind. Tass looks like textbook tass as a human, not at all like last game day one. Afro looks like he's repeating his day one from last game, or trying to give that impression, especially regarding his early vote on nick. Hans looks like he's trying to act like he did last game as well, same kind of low posting and voting with little sustenance. So who is more suspicious? I'm with eb, I lean towards afro/hans, but it's still kind of a toss up.

afro and hans made early posts within an hour of each other. I GUESS it's possible they weren't able to contact each other in that time but it seems to me unlikely. They apparently had no communication with each other until AFTER day one was over (or at least til after afro voted kilga), which seems very odd. Then there's the whole ld factor. ld is the one who actually saves hans, not kilga. I can definitely see the scenario where it's afro/hans + ld (unless of course ld is part of the third pair).

The final piece of the puzzle would be the wolfings. Would afro/hans wolf matt night one? If matt was a wolf, then it could be that they were just completely disregarding my pm to be deliberately tricksy. It is something I can see afro doing. If matt was a human, then it's a straight up confusion kill or it's to set up someone (making it look like matt was a wolf sacrifice) for a later self-wolfing. I can see afro doing it (again) more than I can see hans doing it but these scenarios aren't as clear.

Now, blah. Blah proposed that the pairs come out in public. Tass was strongly against this. Afro had already suggested this and been shot down. So unless blah was doing it to make himself look deliberately unlike the other wolf pair, I think blah was human. Afro seems awfully ("80%") sure that he's human as well.

Finally, qreepy. why qreepy? It makes no sense, really, unless he's a wolf or the wolves went blue-hunting. Or matt was the wolf and the wolves wanted to at least give his widow fifty-fifty chances by making another similar looking kill. Also the timing was interesting. Tass, afro, and hans were all on when the kill took place, so that doesn't tell us too much. Except I don't think tass' partner was on, but then that raises the issue of whether or not tass sends in a predetermined kill or just doesn't wait to consult his partner or what.

The thing with tass being a wolf is that I don't see him A) killing matt, regardless of his role, especially after my pm B) putting himself in the situation of blindly following blah (blindly being relative) and then killing him the next night so that all the atttention shifts down to him C) deciding to wolf a wolf night three... 2 pair wouldn't have been any easier to catch than widow pair.

There is one thing that might make tass a wolf and that is the removal of the autopsy on day five... it seems to me possible that tass as a wolf (knowing as he said how powerful such an autopsy would be) would point this out to mead and be like "change it, bitch". Would it be a violation of the rules to ask mead whether or not he had any help in deciding to remove the day five autopsy?

By the way hans, that last post was the most wolfish post I've seen you make this game. It reeks of trying to cash in on the stupid card you've been playing all game. "Oh we wouldn't be dumb enough to do this as wolves." Not to mention how it's written completely from a wolf perspective. (the "you guys" like I already mentioned)
Old 11-9-2005, 10:16 AM   #186
talisman
Resident Penguin

interesting...

lightdarkness42 (7:46:11 PM): SHIT
lightdarkness42 (7:46:12 PM): IDEA
lightdarkness42 (7:46:16 PM): AFRO IM ME
This is Afrobean (7:46:19 PM): ok...
TasselFoot (7:46:43 PM): why afro?
This is Afrobean (7:46:50 PM): I'm awesome lolz
stressreliefball (7:46:54 PM): ok so why was ld talking to mead in the first place
lightdarkness42 (7:46:54 PM): I trust Afro

edit:

from a little earlier, dovetailing nicely...

lightdarkness42 (7:41:33 PM): woah waoh woah waoh
insanelikeafish (7:41:34 PM): who was the wolf
stressreliefball (7:41:34 PM): to wolf a wolf last night
lightdarkness42 (7:41:38 PM): how is this possible
This is Afrobean (7:41:52 PM): I said from the beginning that matt would make a good sacrifice
lightdarkness42 (7:41:52 PM): I say we wolf matt's partner today
stressreliefball (7:41:56 PM): we need eb up in this joint
This is Afrobean (7:41:59 PM): that sounds liek a good plan
Old 11-9-2005, 10:20 AM   #187
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
interesting...

lightdarkness42 (7:46:11 PM): (#$%
lightdarkness42 (7:46:12 PM): IDEA
lightdarkness42 (7:46:16 PM): AFRO IM ME
This is Afrobean (7:46:19 PM): ok...
TasselFoot (7:46:43 PM): why afro?
This is Afrobean (7:46:50 PM): I'm awesome lolz
stressreliefball (7:46:54 PM): ok so why was ld talking to mead in the first place
lightdarkness42 (7:46:54 PM): I trust Afro
Well... me trusting afro was based on his little stunt with Hans the other day, and since eb seems to think that means dick, i'm willing to follow along with whatever...

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky
You were asking me questions like “What SN do you talk to Afrobean on?” Does that really matter as a wolf or human?
Yes, it does. I know for a FACT that Afro uses Gaim for "This Is Afrobean", so all his convos were logged. If I recall correctly from the chat last night, you said you talk to him on that name (Or maybe i'm just hilliusinating, who knows). That is why it's probably important.
Old 11-9-2005, 10:31 AM   #188
talisman
Resident Penguin

I'd like to point out from my edit convo that ld and afro entered their responses in the same second, so ld didn't have time to read what afro had just said and respond to it. ld essentially went from realizing that there were three wolves left to straight up suggesting we off matt's partner, no hesitation, no mention of blah's or qreepy's partners.
Old 11-9-2005, 10:56 AM   #189
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

This is Afrobean (7:41:52 PM): I said from the beginning that matt would make a good sacrifice
lightdarkness42 (7:41:52 PM): I say we wolf matt's partner today

I mean lynch, and you all know that.

i said it because that is what made sense at the time. I thought why else would they wolf matt?

So yea, that's why

lunch time
Old 11-9-2005, 11:06 AM   #190
talisman
Resident Penguin

rofl I didn't even notice the "wolf". My point was that you completely missed blah and qreepy and immediately assumed it had to be matt. It almost smells like it was planned in advance.
Old 11-9-2005, 11:18 AM   #191
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Afro... but that should be obvious for everyone who was in the chat last night. I'd quote the chat, but every other word I used was profane and would be (&^(&%*(^%*&^%'d out.

So, I'll stick to "eb said what I'd say fairly well."
Old 11-9-2005, 01:18 PM   #192
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Guys, I seriously think Afro/Hans is a good choice. Especially if Afro comes back and has shitty defense, they're looking mega wolfy today. And if they're being truthful and really are human, then it's okay. Like everybody has said, we would only be allowed one mistake, but since we have a 50/50 chance of getting the right widow, we just hit one and if that was wrong hit the other, then lynch the last pair and we'll win. We may only have a few people left, worst case scenario, but we can do it.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 11-9-2005, 01:26 PM   #193
HansSky
FFR Player

ADSFSADDA

YOU GUYS ARE ALL IDIOTS
Old 11-9-2005, 01:39 PM   #194
talisman
Resident Penguin

afro

reasons/scenarios already discussed. Plus hans is really not helping their case here.
Old 11-9-2005, 02:08 PM   #195
talisman
Resident Penguin

I don't know why you can't do this hans... so I'm going to leave it here and go do homework.

stressreliefball (2:19:06 PM): let me put it straight to you: who is the third wolf?
stressreliefball (2:19:18 PM): if it's tass/x and who?
NotSoFarOff (2:19:28 PM): I swear
NotSoFarOff (2:19:37 PM): I'm going to have a stroke or something
stressreliefball (2:19:42 PM): of the players still left in the game
stressreliefball (2:19:49 PM): who do you think are the wolves with tass
stressreliefball (2:19:53 PM): simple question
NotSoFarOff (2:20:08 PM): I haven't gotten that far.
stressreliefball (2:20:12 PM): well get there
stressreliefball (2:20:39 PM): if you want to try to convince me that it's tass you gotta make a good case for who the others are
stressreliefball (2:20:52 PM): that's the main reason I lean so strongly to you/afro right now
NotSoFarOff (2:21:51 PM): I don't fucking know.
NotSoFarOff (2:21:58 PM): Maybe tps
NotSoFarOff (2:22:04 PM): but it's probably one or the other, not both.
stressreliefball (2:22:34 PM): there are two other wolves out there besides tass
stressreliefball (2:22:37 PM): if it's him
stressreliefball (2:22:53 PM): what about just ranking everyone left in the game besides you afro and eb?
stressreliefball (2:22:57 PM): in terms of suspiciousness?
stressreliefball (2:24:22 PM): ?
NotSoFarOff (2:26:07 PM): hold on
NotSoFarOff (2:29:42 PM): I'm talking to Guido right now
NotSoFarOff (2:29:50 PM): Who's actually listening to what I have to say.
stressreliefball (2:30:05 PM): I just want you to rank everyone left in the game
stressreliefball (2:33:28 PM): cmon it can't be that difficult to rank people by your suspicions
NotSoFarOff (2:33:47 PM): talisman-99.15
NotSoFarOff (2:33:49 PM): Happy?
stressreliefball (2:33:54 PM): the rest?
stressreliefball (2:34:05 PM): tass answered it seriously
stressreliefball (2:34:14 PM): you aren't helping your case by not doing the same
stressreliefball (2:36:47 PM): fine, I'll go first: afro/hans/ld/tass/tps/guido/nick/fish/nforcer/eb
Old 11-9-2005, 02:31 PM   #196
HansSky
FFR Player

This is my defense in a conversation with Guido.

NotSoFarOff (3:15:46 PM): OK
NotSoFarOff (3:15:53 PM): MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE
NotSoFarOff (3:15:57 PM): TWG.
NotSoFarOff (3:16:20 PM): Please please tell me that you think Afro and I are human.
ElSoyokaze is idle at 3:19:07 PM.
ElSoyokaze is no longer idle at 3:20:28 PM.
ElSoyokaze (3:22:50 PM): I believe the burden is on you to convince me of that. I can't say you've done a good job so far.
NotSoFarOff (3:23:15 PM): Come on.
NotSoFarOff (3:23:26 PM): Does it make sense for us to be wolves?
NotSoFarOff (3:23:32 PM): Considering what happened.
NotSoFarOff (3:23:43 PM): We put ourselves out in the open on day 1.
NotSoFarOff (3:23:51 PM): And then wolf one of our own?
ElSoyokaze (3:23:55 PM): Out of desperation only...
NotSoFarOff (3:23:58 PM): If we fuck up there's 1 wolf left.
NotSoFarOff (3:24:18 PM): But wouldn't a smart wolf just let me die?
ElSoyokaze (3:24:22 PM): Where does the "and then wolf one of our own" come from?
ElSoyokaze (3:25:37 PM): Kilga or dAnce could have been your partner.
NotSoFarOff (3:25:40 PM): 3 wolves left.
NotSoFarOff (3:25:45 PM): Kilga and dAnce were partners.
ElSoyokaze (3:25:51 PM): Oh.
NotSoFarOff (3:25:54 PM): So says eb, god of lynching humans
ElSoyokaze (3:25:55 PM): This I didn't know.
ElSoyokaze (3:26:25 PM): Regardless, order matters here.
ElSoyokaze (3:27:06 PM): Wolfing matt might not have been a bad idea when it came, but circumstances forced y'all to come out on Day 1.
ElSoyokaze (3:27:20 PM): Of course, it doesn't make sense for y'all to wolf Qreepy.
NotSoFarOff (3:27:27 PM): Wolfing a wolf night 1?
NotSoFarOff (3:27:33 PM): Come on.
NotSoFarOff (3:27:50 PM): And Afro probably would've just let me die so he could save himself.
ElSoyokaze (3:28:09 PM): That doesn't convince me of anything.
NotSoFarOff (3:28:25 PM): Everybody know that me and Afro are connected now.
NotSoFarOff (3:28:33 PM): May we be masons or wolves, we're connected.
ElSoyokaze (3:28:40 PM): Granted.
NotSoFarOff (3:28:52 PM): So if we get lynched, we get lynched together.
NotSoFarOff (3:28:55 PM): Package deal.
NotSoFarOff (3:29:04 PM): Is that a smart thing for wolves to do?
ElSoyokaze (3:29:44 PM): If you can convince people that you're human, yeah. But it seems that that isn't happening.
ElSoyokaze (3:30:03 PM): It's putting all your eggs in one basket.
NotSoFarOff (3:30:10 PM): Which isn't smart!
ElSoyokaze (3:30:17 PM): Who says?
NotSoFarOff (3:30:24 PM): And THEN wolfing one of our own just to make the game more challenging?
NotSoFarOff (3:30:28 PM): It's not practical.
ElSoyokaze (3:31:37 PM): Like I said earlier, order matters. Wolfing one of your own wouldn't have seemed bad because you didn't know you would have to come out as partners.
NotSoFarOff (3:31:51 PM): Ok.
NotSoFarOff (3:31:59 PM): So we only need to worry about night 1.
NotSoFarOff (3:32:07 PM): Why the hell would we wolf one of our own night 1?
NotSoFarOff (3:32:15 PM): Why would anybody do it?
NotSoFarOff (3:32:20 PM): Nobody has ever done it before.
ElSoyokaze (3:32:22 PM): To get in good with eb.
NotSoFarOff (3:32:30 PM): HOW?
ElSoyokaze (3:32:31 PM): Possibly extract information from him.
ElSoyokaze (3:33:57 PM): Hell if I know; I've never been one to try and pull information, but there are plenty of others who could.
NotSoFarOff (3:34:20 PM): Neither do I.
NotSoFarOff (3:34:52 PM): I can't see any reason why somebody would wolf their own to start the game.
NotSoFarOff (3:35:10 PM): Starting the game unbalanced is not a good thing.
ElSoyokaze (3:35:39 PM): But if the game is already looking imbalanced in the humans' favor, even I would consider sacrificing one to rebalance the game.
ElSoyokaze (3:35:49 PM): And I'm not one to lightly sacrifice a team member.
NotSoFarOff (3:36:11 PM): Yeah right.
NotSoFarOff (3:36:20 PM): Like a wolf would kill their own for the good of the game.
ElSoyokaze (3:36:41 PM): chardish tried.
ElSoyokaze (3:36:52 PM): It's not 100% impractical.
NotSoFarOff (3:36:56 PM): For the good of his game.
NotSoFarOff (3:36:59 PM): Not THE game.
NotSoFarOff (3:37:45 PM): Besides, nothing is ever 100% impractical in TWG.
NotSoFarOff (3:37:59 PM): But can we agree that matt being a wolf is a stupid idea?
ElSoyokaze (3:38:37 PM): It's risky.
ElSoyokaze (3:38:40 PM): Very risky.
NotSoFarOff (3:38:58 PM): The positives are greatly outweighed by the negatives.
ElSoyokaze (3:39:00 PM): But if it could be pulled off, it would likely help out the wolves a lot.
NotSoFarOff (3:40:41 PM): But can we move on and agree that matt was not a wolf?
ElSoyokaze (3:42:19 PM): Man, FUCK!
ElSoyokaze (3:42:31 PM): I got to talking to you and forgot my pizza was in the oven.
ElSoyokaze (3:42:37 PM): Anyway.
ElSoyokaze (3:43:05 PM): I'm not putting it past you two to wolf Matt.
NotSoFarOff (3:43:14 PM): Damnit.
NotSoFarOff (3:43:15 PM): Fine.
NotSoFarOff (3:43:25 PM): Let's PRETEND that matt wasn't a wolf, okay?
ElSoyokaze (3:43:33 PM): Okay.
NotSoFarOff (3:44:07 PM): After Afro and I are out in the open, why would we wolf one of our own?
ElSoyokaze (3:45:14 PM): (phone)
NotSoFarOff (3:45:48 PM): k
ElSoyokaze (3:52:18 PM): Okay.
ElSoyokaze (3:52:28 PM): Again, I go back to the eggs in a basket idea.
ElSoyokaze (3:52:46 PM): If it fails, you're boned. If it succeeds, you're scot free
ElSoyokaze (3:53:30 PM): And, by the way, I only have a couple more minutes before I have to leave town.
NotSoFarOff (3:53:47 PM): How long will you be gone?
ElSoyokaze (3:53:57 PM): Until tomorrow afternoon.
ElSoyokaze (3:54:06 PM): ~3ish.
NotSoFarOff (3:54:48 PM): Ok.
NotSoFarOff (3:54:54 PM): I'd like to go more in depth
NotSoFarOff (3:54:57 PM): But since you have to go...
NotSoFarOff (3:55:22 PM): Do you think that all the shit has gone down makes Afro and I more wolfish or human...ish?
ElSoyokaze (3:55:48 PM): With the way y'all've been posting, I have to say wolfish.
ElSoyokaze (3:56:09 PM): And, mind you, I'm not in on a lot of the shit going on in the game.
NotSoFarOff (3:56:24 PM): And you do know that when we get lynched, the humans have one fuck up left to lose.
ElSoyokaze (3:56:41 PM): If we're wrong about y'all, yes.
NotSoFarOff (3:57:17 PM): Are you willing to risk the game because you're semi-certain we're wolves?
ElSoyokaze (3:58:27 PM): Considering I don't really have a better lead on anyone else and lynching someone I have no certainty is a wolf would leave us in almost the same position, yes.
NotSoFarOff (3:59:30 PM): Wrong.
NotSoFarOff (3:59:37 PM): Because nobody else comes as a package deal.
ElSoyokaze (4:01:20 PM): ? Say we lynch a human tonight. Same as lynching Afro (humoring you, of course, by assuming you're human). Next day we lynch another human c/o the package deal. That's one human lynching difference.
ElSoyokaze (4:01:40 PM): Which is the "almost" case to which I referred.
ElSoyokaze (4:02:57 PM): But I really need to go.
ElSoyokaze (4:03:01 PM): I might be on AIM at home.
ElSoyokaze (4:03:04 PM): Later.
NotSoFarOff (4:03:16 PM): I won't be around until 9ish tonight.
NotSoFarOff (4:03:18 PM): Later.
Old 11-9-2005, 02:37 PM   #197
talisman
Resident Penguin

hmmm. thinking things over while shaving there's still some stuff I want to consider. neutral vote on nforcer for now.

hans I still want to see that ranked list buddy. In fact I think it would be a good idea for everyone to post one. What could it hurt? (Mine is at the bottom of page 13).

edit: everyone but eb, of course. wouldn't want to accidentally reveal stuff.
Old 11-9-2005, 02:39 PM   #198
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

I wasn't all too sure about Afro/Hans coming out the way they did in the first place, and since then suspicions keep piling up. I'm going to trust that eb's evaluation of the logs and chats are true.
Old 11-9-2005, 02:40 PM   #199
talisman
Resident Penguin

Also, afro could you post your log with ld from when he asked you in the chat (the section of which I already posted) to IM him? I know you use Gaim and auto-log. Thanks.
Old 11-9-2005, 02:43 PM   #200
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Ha!

Ok, firstly:
Quote:
Afro sent me some logs, too, but he keeps being like "oh, I guess I'm missing 3 hours of logs. Whoops!" We all know logs don't just disappear
No. I never said that.
  1. (21:21:07) evilbutterfly: Logs with Hans, now.
    (21:21:11) evilbutterfly: PM them to me.
    (21:21:21) Afrobean from FFR: why not get them from him
    (21:21:23) evilbutterfly: PM logs with any other significant players, too, while you're at it.
    (21:21:26) Afrobean from FFR: PS wtf on my gaim name
    (21:21:27) evilbutterfly: He doesn't log, he says.
    (21:21:29) Afrobean from FFR: you never do that
    (21:21:34) Afrobean from FFR: ok I'll send all I got
    (21:21:36) evilbutterfly: gaim never because this is where you log shtuff
    (21:21:38) Afrobean from FFR: which should be everything
    (21:21:54) evilbutterfly: PM it so I don't lose.
    (21:21:59) Afrobean from FFR: ok
    (21:22:10) evilbutterfly: Take more than 30 seconds and I'll have you lynched.
    (21:22:19) Afrobean from FFR: ok
    (21:22:36) Afrobean from FFR: I have three days worth
    (21:22:47) evilbutterfly: yum
    (21:22:49) Afrobean from FFR: no way I could fake all those as fast as I'll get them anyway
    (21:22:57) evilbutterfly: Indeed.
    (21:24:17) Afrobean from FFR: oh never mind I guess gaim is just dumb and put empty days in the log
    (21:24:21) Afrobean from FFR: there's only one days worth
    (21:24:34) Afrobean from FFR: from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM

What happened was I looked at the log dialog box and it showed 3 days worth of conversations. I clicked on them and all were empty except one. I think what it is is if you open an IM window for that person (which is how I access the logs. I'm sure there's an easier way, but I access them through the IM window) it adds an empty log to that day.

Everything else said against me is the kind of evidence that can swing both ways. I love that you guys give me enough credit to think I'd be so bold as a wolf, but if you look back to RECENT games where I was a wolf, I was anything BUT bold. However if you look back to recent games of me being green, you'll find that I'm often bold as a green.

And yes, I realize that I could just be cashing in on behavioral stuff like LD has in recent games, but I really have nothing else.

Ok, now for the stuff I've been waiting all day to post. I now feel that Tass/his partner are human. This of course leaves the third mason team+one widow for the wolves.

Please note: I feel I know who Tass's partner is and after pondering this, that is what made me decide Tass is probably not a wolf.

Also, I feel I now know the 3 wolves left. I feel that Qreepy was a wolf (and thereby his partner), Guido, and his partner.

Why do I think this? Well during the night phase, many of us were in the chat and the idea was thrown around that 4 wolfes alive would make us golden, but if there was just one wolf killed, it'd throw a monkey wrench in our plans. I think that the wolves decided to off Qreepy in the last second there knowing that if they didn't, we'd have three sure humans at the beginning of the day.

Why Guido? His vote at the end of last day looks like a distance vote. Why the vote on Guido? Because even if I knew the pairs of whom I spoke above, I wouldn't want to reveal them.