Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 02:02 PM   #181
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Okay, I, for one, honestly believe alain is human. I charge all of you to go back and reread his posts, especially the one with the conversation with ap. I'm sorry I can't make this a long post, but I'm in a huge hurry to get back to Dallas, so I won't be on until later.

I was going to make a nice big post last night, but right after dinner we lost our cable.

Guys, seriously, I don't think we should be killing off alain. I know things look kind of against him, but they're things that could EASILY happen to a human. Plus, alain's defense is spot-on. Be careful, y'all.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:38 PM   #182
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Kilga's Guide To Horseplay:

alain: 5 (chardish, talisman, whorli, Jurs, flypie)
whorli: 1 (alain)
blah: 1 (Tass)
Jurs: 1 (nforcer)

Still to vote: a bunch of people

Tass said alain had 5 after he switched to blah, so if I didn't count someone anyone can feel free to point it out.

EDIT: kthx
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:40 PM   #183
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

you forgot flypie for #5.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:00 PM   #184
Neonatrias
MAЯISA
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

Alright. After reading, re-reading, and re-re-reading the past few pages, I'm going to vote for Jurs for now. Mainly, it's because I feel it won't incur an instalynch and I've got nothing else to go on. I'll be out for a couple hours tonight, by the way.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:39 PM   #185
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Nforcer, I think that your reasoning is totally wrong. You guys are putting votes on me because I was doing something Tass asked someone to do? I didn't want to do it, but I figured no one else would exert themselves as much to look through the TWGs for that stuff, and I didn't feel that it just coming from alain would be enough evidence. Don't be an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:45 PM   #186
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Oh and also, I don't see how you guys can say that i'm constantly badgering alain. I snapped at him back after he was being rude to me in his post after I tried to do what Tass asked. If you find that badgering him, then you're all retarded. I'll come back later and make a better post to explain when my temper isn't so flared, because I seem to write ten times more angrily when i'm like this.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:45 PM   #187
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Frankly... I don't think Jurs or Alain are wolves, at this point.

And, it scares me that there are NO talks of other wolves, when there are 3 left, total. I'm sure they are laughing their asses off right now.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:48 PM   #188
talisman
Resident Penguin

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Alright, I gotta give alain the benefit of the doubt on this one. That convo with ap would have to be faked with considerable skill, and ap even told me himself that he had talked to alain about the chat thing, in the convo I already posted.

Plus things start to make some sense when you consider alain to be human. For example... aperson really wanted to vote for him, and could even have put him into a knife in box scenario with ld, a win-win situation for the wolves (remember we're assuming alain to be human). However, he knew that tass knew the psychic, and that since tass had voiced suspicions about alain and had voted for ld, neither of them was it, and therefore there was a strong possibility the next day that, in the event that alain died, everyone would know he was human. This would make ap look extremely suspicious, as he no doubt realized, hence his choosing of ld.

Alright, there are a couple people suspicious to me right now: chardish and guido. Chardish because he went and voted for spheroid on tenuous evidence, made a post later in which he hinted at maybe switching onto alain, and promptly voted for alain today "for the reasons listed above."

Guido because he didn't post much day one... just a short post in the beginning sort of skewing chardish's post and his vote post, where he does exactly what he did day one of last game (where he was a wolf): voting safely with tass. Also, aperson uses the same reasoning guido does, which is small, but stuck out to me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidohunter
[LD] once told me that he becomes really disinterested with TWGs when he's just a regular human and his post frequency seems to support that, but I don't think I see disinterest in his posts. Seems to be more of wolfish uncertainty and not playing his normal human game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
Instead of showing a disinterest, [LD] has instead had a strange, sketchy nature that I can't really put my finger on.
Unfortunately, there are things about both guido and chardish that seem human to me too. So... I don't know what to do.

I doubt that jurs is a wolf... it seems unlikely that a wolf would pursue such a vocal and violent and public campaign against someone, but maybe that's just me. Perhaps that's how jurs would work as a wolf, I don't know. And she did say this in the chat recently about alain:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chat
Xtrialan Derrorx (6:56:10 PM): I know.
Xtrialan Derrorx (6:56:19 PM): But there's no one really who's more suspicious than him.
Xtrialan Derrorx (6:56:23 PM): He's our best bet
Xtrialan Derrorx (6:56:35 PM): I don't feel safe with him playing the game.
One final piece for discussion... here's what ap, who we know is a wolf, said day one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
-bunch of stuff about sicilian reasoning-
The question is, did the wolves think all the way to the 3rd branch of the logic chain or the second? I would wager to say they followed to the second. Following a sicilian chain to the 3rd branch is not common, I see these same conjectures all the time in poker as a 'what does my opponent think that I think he has' type of argument, and I must rarely think my decision all the way out to the 3rd branch.
Does this mean, knowing ap is a wolf (and not the master), they did indeed go to this "third branch"?

However, I gotta get off alain. I think all the votes on him may be keeping the wolves quiet... so here's to flypie for no other reason except that I want to get off alain and her votes have been somewhat unsubstantiated. This will stand until I can talk to others about what they think about guido and chardish and hear other people's suggestions.

edited to clarify a sentence in the first paragraph.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:36 PM   #189
User6773

HOLY SHIT, WRONG WINDOW SYNDROME STRIKES AGAIN

[21:07] Evan: That still doesn't answer the question of who would want to kill Spheroid.
[21:09] TPS: ?
[21:11] Evan: There's no good reason to kill Spheroid. He's an idiot.
[21:14] TPS: We killed him
[21:14] Evan: I think he was blue, because of how Tass defended him. Tass knows all the blues, as far as I know.
[21:14] Evan: Wait, huh?
[21:14] TPS: Are you talking bout the wolves
[21:14] Evan: "We"?
[21:14] TPS: FUCK.

Took a screenshot, too. I couldn't believe it either. Wow.

Screenshot removed, per the rules. Didn't know about that one. Ah well, Talisman and Jurs saw it. IM me if you want to see it, but I have to leave for work now : (

TPS for me, obvious reasons. Looks like we can score another one for the humans.

I work 10 PM - 4 AM tonight, so I won't be around to see how this plays out, unfortunately : (

Old 05-10-2005, 05:40 PM   #190
talisman
Resident Penguin

Send a message via AIM to talisman

well. tps

but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the TWG rules
Players may not post screenshots of conversations they have with other players.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:40 PM   #191
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Alrighty, another one down.

Tps

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2005, 05:44 PM   #192
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Hot damn...I'm gonna miss you Chardish.

Tps.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 05-10-2005, 05:45 PM   #193
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Guys... please give me time to at least talk to TPS before lynching him...
Old 05-10-2005, 05:47 PM   #194
Matthew4444
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Matthew4444

TPS

It's day two and we've caught two wolves? Nice. Maybe we should allow Tps to defend himself, it might prove humorous.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:49 PM   #195
Matthew4444
FFR Player

I'm gonna quickly change my vote to mead just so Tps actually does have time to defend himself.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #196
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Thanks for reading my post matt..... King Stupid in action again.

Talking to TPS now...
Old 05-10-2005, 05:55 PM   #197
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Heh, well, good job dicking me over
Fucking ask me next time

Wolves are me and Chardish, another one, though, not releasing.

Ask tass.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:57 PM   #198
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

ok. we have all the info from TPS we're going to get.

Insta time.... I'll post his convos on day 3.

TPS
Old 05-10-2005, 05:58 PM   #199
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Tps7910 (9:11:16 PM): We killed him
This Is Chardish (9:11:24 PM): I think he was blue, because of how Tass defended him. Tass knows all the blues, as far as we know.
This Is Chardish (9:11:26 PM): Wait, huh?
Tps7910 (9:11:27 PM): Are you talking bout framing
This Is Chardish (9:11:39 PM): "We"?
Tps7910 (9:11:51 PM): Wolfed
Tps7910 (9:22:55 PM): You there?
Old 05-10-2005, 05:58 PM   #200
Matthew4444
FFR Player

TPS
Closed Thread