jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD
Collapse
X
-
Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD
Yeah I haven't played with him in forever because he doesn't play at nsm but yeah he's pretty good I think.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD
oh cool beans
i played like one game there cause mashi and yeah it was p inactive
i bet ffrs gonna be a bit of a culture shock for you, especially cause no ootcOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD
I did quick reply hoping it would be quick enough lol
@fg555:what is ootcComment
-
Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD
>gets the last microwave sandwich out of the freezer
>takes the box with it
>unwraps the sandwich
>means to throw the box away
>throws the last sandwich away instead
fmlOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD
Funny you mention that, I always find myself head to head with someone in the beginning, and not making it too much further through the game than that because we both look like idiots eventually. Thank you for agreeing to disagree. And as much as I wish I still did, I haven't seen Argo since we left high school 6 years ago almost. He got a job programming with FB and moved to the west!
I do not want to create a majority vote at this time, at least not until probing sunfan more, so I'm gonna scan the thread and make a list and change my vote soon.
Now, one thing that confuses me is the lack of defense here. Sunfan seems rather unintimidated. Not sure how to read that, again I don't know you guys' playing strategies yet. Wether or not it conflicts with the way I read players. So, with that being said I'm gonna work on a little deducing and cross referencing.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD
I am town this gameNow, one thing that confuses me is the lack of defense here. Sunfan seems rather unintimidated. Not sure how to read that, again I don't know you guys' playing strategies yet. Wether or not it conflicts with the way I read players. So, with that being said I'm gonna work on a little deducing and cross referencing.
last time I was lynched as town on FFR was 2 years ago
forgive me for being unintimidated =pOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD
sunfan
why'd pizza leave the thread without saying hi!!!!?Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD
nvm pizzas still here pizza hihihihi ur new welcome to twg this twg was made for people like you participate !!!!!Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD
This will come out to me on its own as I play with you guys more. Sucks I'm "following" but at this point I'm going to devote my time to getting a read off the last few pages of posts, which seem beneficial.pls get better at softing roles, seriously
you're never a night kill now
quick run through, I think it's hilarious that rzr is somewhat following zenith because zenith tends to be pretty much wrong until late-game. the interactions between zenith and sunfan are probably town/town. funnygurl's doing the same old funnygurl so she's null atm
aa
I'd like to see some pressure on aa, don't know what kind of tactic he's persuing right now but whatever it is, I'm not sure I like it
==============================================================
For whatever it's worth to you guys, this is pretty standard for me. I always place a safety vote to avoid a phantom, but when I saw a little something to go on I ran with it. Seems like Zenith didn't like me making his point, but once I backed off he continued to harp on it. No hate, we're all looking for the same answers. I can be rather over the top, I'm told.Rzr coming into the game with guns blazing like this (calling people dumb for shitposting, wanting a votecount, placing a vote right off the bat) seems unnatural. It's more like posturing, like they're trying to come across as a proactive townie rather than just posting naturally.
================================================================
I do tend to ramble, my apologies.Funny and sunfan and zenith seem to be pretty normal so far. choof could be a wolf but nothing solid there yet, gotta see what happens moving forwards. rzr might be a wolf too...he's defending himself well and his points make sense but he's using a whole lot of words. I wouldn't call it verbal diarrhea but it's on the same spectrum.
@fg555, why?
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment








Comment